PDA

View Full Version : mavs>spurs Gun ownership info you'll enjoy

TSA
01-12-2013, 10:09 PM
Sorry for the shit format, copy and paste.

The world's largest army... America 's hunters!
I had never thought about
this...

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a
handful of states and
arrived at a striking
conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters
this season in the state of Wisconsin ..
Allow me to restate that number:

Over the last several months,
Wisconsin's hunters became the eighth largest army in
the world.

More men ( and women) under arms than in Iran .

More than France and Germany combined.

These men deployed to
the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin , to hunt with
firearms, and no one was killed.

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and
Michigan's 700,000 hunters,
all of whom have now returned home safely.
Toss in a quarter million hunters
in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the
hunters of those four states alone
would comprise the largest army in the world.
And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states.
It's millions more.

The point?

America will forever be safe
from foreign invasion with that
kind of home-grown firepower.

Hunting...
it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of national
security.

That's why all enemies,
foreign and domestic,
want to see us
disarmed.

Food for thought,
when next we consider gun control.

Overall it's true,
so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters
don't possess the same skills as soldiers, the question
would still remain...
What army of 2 million would want to face 30, 40, 50 million armed citizens???

Wild Cobra
01-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Wisconsin would be a great setting for a movie similar to Red Dawn!

mavs>spurs
01-12-2013, 10:36 PM
Great post, confirms what I've been saying all along. There are just too many of us to sit and cower to this type of shit, nobody wants to see war I just want to live my life and prosper and see my family do well, but don't tread on us we don't have to take it. Just like the Japanese emperor said during wwII, it would be stupid to try to take the american people on. We were built on this shit, guns, sweat, tears, blood. There have always been and still are many, and good, reasons for Americans to own guns. Protection, freedom, sport, security. What we need to visit in this country is access to mental healthcare and to look at the class of drugs like Prozac which I think they just confirmed in the denver post was found at the Batman shooter's apartment. What really needs to be visited is why some people are so intent on attacking the 2nd amendment and what reasons they might be hiding for doing so. With 50 million strong and armed, there's no reason for the biggest army in the world to take this no matter how peaceful we may be. Usually a mother bear won't attack people either unless her cubs are threatened, consider us under threat. Let's continue trying to do this right, through intelligent thoughtful debate..the numbers and support are on our side.

DMC
01-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Since about 88% of them would instantly surrender, then a good percentage of them are active military or minors, they would not be counted. Then many of them are females that hunt with their husband or boyfriend, they would not count. The few remaining, if they resisted, would be taken down with such efficiency there would never be another uprise by people who need a 7 Mag to shoot a 120lb doe and even then they gut shoot it.

Hunters cannot call in air support, don't have 20mm sniper rifles, don't have SEAL teams. Surely you're joking.

DMC
01-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Since about 88% of them would instantly surrender, then a good percentage of them are active military or minors, they would not be counted. Then many of them are females that hunt with their husband or boyfriend, they would not count. The few remaining, if they resisted, would be taken down with such efficiency there would never be another uprise by people who need a 7 Mag to shoot a 120lb doe and even then they gut shoot it.

Hunters cannot call in air support.

http://www.tompotisk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DSCN1575.jpg

Sleep well.

TSA
01-12-2013, 11:21 PM

Hunters cannot call in air support.

Sleep well.:lmao

DMC
01-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Bet that's a .243.

TSA
01-12-2013, 11:31 PM

Sleep well.Fuzzy Lumpkins on the far right.

Latarian Milton
01-13-2013, 12:07 AM
pussies owning guns will only end up getting shot in the ass by their own bullets imho.

Wild Cobra
01-13-2013, 12:08 AM
pussies owning guns will only end up getting shot in the ass by their own bullets imho.
What about the non-pussy gun owners?

DMC
01-13-2013, 12:30 PM
That scope looks like it's mounted in reverse.

Koolaid_Man
01-13-2013, 12:42 PM
Great post, confirms what I've been saying all along. There are just too many of us to sit and cower to this type of shit, nobody wants to see war I just want to live my life and prosper and see my family do well, but don't tread on us we don't have to take it. Just like the Japanese emperor said during wwII, it would be stupid to try to take the american people on. We were built on this shit, guns, sweat, tears, blood. There have always been and still are many, and good, reasons for Americans to own guns. Protection, freedom, sport, security. What we need to visit in this country is access to mental healthcare and to look at the class of drugs like Prozac which I think they just confirmed in the denver post was found at the Batman shooter's apartment. What really needs to be visited is why some people are so intent on attacking the 2nd amendment and what reasons they might be hiding for doing so. With 50 million strong and armed, there's no reason for the biggest army in the world to take this no matter how peaceful we may be. Usually a mother bear won't attack people either unless her cubs are threatened, consider us under threat. Let's continue trying to do this right, through intelligent thoughtful debate..the numbers and support are on our side.

hey you still going online and signing up to talk to women through those sex pop up ads and thinking they're legit women actually interested in you? ....:lol I may repost that from the club forum so that everyone here in the political forum can see just how much of a GIGANTIC douche bag you really are....:lmao

PS: Obama doens't have to take away your gun you moron...all he has to do is stop the sell of bullets...:lol and that would "eventually" render your firearm a use piece of metal :lol

George Gervin's Afro
01-13-2013, 12:58 PM
hey you still going online and signing up to talk to women through those sex pop up ads and thinking they're legit women actually interested in you? ....:lol I may repost that from the club forum so that everyone here in the political forum can see just how much of a GIGANTIC douche bag you really are....:lmao

PS: Obama doens't have to take away your gun you moron...all he has to do is stop the sell of bullets...:lol and that would "eventually" render your firearm a use piece of metal :lol

he still insists that some boogey mn is going to take people's gus away.. no need to show how big of a douche he is because we lready know his doucheness is legendary..

oh and m>s gfy

ChumpDumper
01-13-2013, 01:14 PM
Gun nuts have strange fantasies.

mavs>spurs
01-13-2013, 01:21 PM
lol liberal scum rallying behind their leader kool aid man

ChumpDumper
01-13-2013, 01:25 PM
I thought gun nuts had weird fantasies long before his post, Alex.

Agloco
01-13-2013, 09:34 PM
Just like the Japanese emperor said during wwII, it would be stupid to try to take the american people on.

:lol

Creepn
01-13-2013, 09:44 PM

Can't even put on a scope. I feel so safe with our militia.

Wild Cobra
01-14-2013, 03:35 AM

Can't even put on a scope. I feel so safe with our militia.
Well, unless it's a left handed scope, it's mounted correctly. Just an oddball with a larger viewing end. Few, but some, are like that.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Misc/backwardsscope.jpg