PDA

View Full Version : *** Official Government Confiscated My Weapon Thread ***

ElNono
01-13-2013, 01:33 AM
Here's a thread for gun owners that had their weapons confiscated by the government, so they can share their experiences.

TSA
01-13-2013, 02:59 AM
Added another weapon to the collection today that won't be confiscated.:toast

ElNono
01-13-2013, 03:36 AM
When they knock on your door and take your weapons away, don't forget to post your experience in this thread, tbh

TSA
01-13-2013, 09:14 AM
You sir have got yourself a god damn deal.

boutons_deux
01-13-2013, 11:18 AM
I hear nothing but:

http://cricketnext.in.com/live/photogallery/

DMC
01-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Added another weapon to the collection today that won't be confiscated.:toast

What did you get?

TSA
01-13-2013, 01:18 PM
What did you get?

Springfield 1911 Ultra Compact .45
Was looking at the Colt Defender and the Springfield EMP, but this was half the price and only had 200 rounds through it. Hard to pass up.

DMC
01-13-2013, 09:10 PM
Good choice

Creepn
01-13-2013, 09:52 PM
If this did happen, gun nuts would break the law again by having shootouts with government officials.

mavs>spurs
01-13-2013, 10:24 PM
lol "gun nuts"

shut the fuck up you dumb ignorant stereotypical niggar you know nothing about history and shame your race. just becuase blacks can't own guns without shooting eachother up doenst mean you infringe on the rest of our rights and sell us out to bondage and slavery. you want to be enslaved a second time? then get rid of the guns, its the easiest way.

Creepn
01-13-2013, 10:29 PM
Lol like I said, gun nuts.

mavs>spurs
01-13-2013, 10:37 PM
lol like i said niggars smh smh etc

TSA
01-14-2013, 12:25 AM
lol like i said niggars smh smh etcIs this "niggar" thing a shtick or what? I don't give a fuck if you are pro 2A or not, this shit just makes you sound extremely stupid.

CuckingFunt
01-14-2013, 12:33 AM
Is this "niggar" thing a shtick or what? I don't give a fuck if you are pro 2A or not, this shit just makes you sound extremely stupid.

Shtick.

No one believed when m>s tried to claim he was a nigga. Then no one believed when m>s tried to claim he was a thuggish white boy who ran the terrifying streets of Oak Cliff with a group of "swole ass niggas" who regularly shot folks and would beat up anyone who wronged him on the interwebs. Then no one much cared when he later claimed to be Cherokee or some shit. So now he's trying his hand at Alex Jones follower/conspiracy nut/irrational racist.

TSA
01-14-2013, 01:28 AM
Shtick.

No one believed when m>s tried to claim he was a nigga. Then no one believed when m>s tried to claim he was a thuggish white boy who ran the terrifying streets of Oak Cliff with a group of "swole ass niggas" who regularly shot folks and would beat up anyone who wronged him on the interwebs. Then no one much cared when he later claimed to be Cherokee or some shit. So now he's trying his hand at Alex Jones follower/conspiracy nut/irrational racist.Thanks for the clarification, those still weren't you're tits, sorry.

Winehole23
01-14-2013, 01:32 AM
aw, he cares . . .

TSA
01-14-2013, 01:43 AM
aw, he cares . . .

It would be a crime to not want to find the rightful owner of those things.

CuckingFunt
01-14-2013, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the clarification, those still weren't you're tits, sorry.

Okay.

coyotes_geek
01-14-2013, 02:15 PM
Here's a thread for gun owners that had their weapons confiscated by the government, so they can share their experiences.

It was my last day in high school. I took two water pistols to school, strictly for purposes of self defense. There was a hallway incident involving myself and several other citizens. Government operatives employed by the monopolistic public education system intervened. We were illegally searched, our weapons were confiscated and we were convicted and sentenced on the spot without any due process or representation. My 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 8th Amendment rights were violated. I was traumatized for several minutes.

boutons_deux
01-14-2013, 02:31 PM
Is this "niggar" thing a shtick or what? I don't give a fuck if you are pro 2A or not, this shit just makes you sound extremely stupid.

the both you are two corn kernels in an anus

TeyshaBlue
01-14-2013, 02:33 PM
....and boutons knows a thing or two about anuses.

ElNono
01-14-2013, 02:52 PM
It was my last day in high school. I took two water pistols to school, strictly for purposes of self defense. There was a hallway incident involving myself and several other citizens. Government operatives employed by the monopolistic public education system intervened. We were illegally searched, our weapons were confiscated and we were convicted and sentenced on the spot without any due process or representation. My 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 8th Amendment rights were violated. I was traumatized for several minutes.

sad story, tbh... this why this thread exists, so people can speak out their feelings when big bad government takes away their guns.

TeyshaBlue
01-14-2013, 02:54 PM
sad story, tbh... this why this thread exists, so people can speak out their feelings when big bad government takes away their guns.

That's why I always packed silly string. Sure, their lackey's will go up against a couple of small caliber water pistols, but even the most stern administrator cringes at the sight of a can of silly string.

boutons_deux
01-14-2013, 02:55 PM
....and boutons knows a thing or two about anuses.

TB :lol 3rd kernel hanging out

TeyshaBlue
01-14-2013, 02:55 PM
Seek help.

coyotes_geek
01-14-2013, 03:04 PM
That's why I always packed silly string. Sure, their lackey's will go up against a couple of small caliber water pistols, but even the most stern administrator cringes at the sight of a can of silly string.

No libtard school administrator can stomach the sight of someone intentionally destroying the ozone layer with an aerosol can of silly string. We still give a shit about the ozone layer, right? Haven't heard much of a fuss about that as of late............

spursncowboys
01-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Shtick.

No one believed when m>s tried to claim he was a nigga. Then no one believed when m>s tried to claim he was a thuggish white boy who ran the terrifying streets of Oak Cliff with a group of "swole ass niggas" who regularly shot folks and would beat up anyone who wronged him on the interwebs. Then no one much cared when he later claimed to be Cherokee or some shit. So now he's trying his hand at Alex Jones follower/conspiracy nut/irrational racist.
I remember that. Is that M>S?? There were a few of them doing that...I can't remember who though.