PDA

View Full Version : Trindon Holliday

Avante
01-13-2013, 12:45 PM
Look at how wrong those who suppose to know this stuff can be.

Hall of fame receiver Steve Largent was cut by the old Houston Oilers. How many times was Steeler backer James Harrison let go? Drafting Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers? Stud rookie rusher Alfred Morris hanging around until the 6th round..??? The Texans letting the fastest player to ever return a kick in NFL history go...huh? They didn't know about his LSU days?

When Joe Namath was starring his main receiver was a cat out of UTEP named Don Maynard, a fast white guy who was cut by the Giants, Maynard is in the Hall of Fame. Hall of fame QB Len Dawson was cut, forget by who. How do the Raiders let Marcus Allen go? How does the NFL miss on Kurt Warner? So many great receivers have come from small schools....Chattanooga, Kutztown State, Blufton, Mississippi Valley State, Alcorn State.

Holliday is the new Nolan "Super Gnat" Smith and Buddy Young. Both were tiny, fast and great kick returners. Young like Holliday an NCAA (and AAU) sprint champ, Smith a 9.4 guy while at Tennesee State. All these guys need is a crease, then..BOOM!..gone. They can out run angles.

I bet the Texans are sorry they let Holliday go, ya reckon?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-13-2013, 12:52 PM
Look at how wrong those who suppose to know this stuff can be.

Yet you follow the media's opinion like a cuckolded puppet.

BUMP
01-13-2013, 12:54 PM
Popping his head out of the basket like a certain submissive reptile etc

Avante
01-13-2013, 12:57 PM
Yet you follow the media's opinion like a cuckolded puppet.

As usual you don't pay attention.

All the media does is turn me on to a new idea. Then I might agree or disagree. The media is wrong soooooo many times especially when it comes to a guy like RGIII, he doesn't have "world class" speed. He has NCAA speed. The guy couldn't even make the Olympic trials final, he never ran in a "world class" race. And being a 400hurdler is totally different than being a sprinter.

I got into this stuff back in the early 60's, my opinions are based on my own experiences. I've seen more football than any of those in the media.

Avante
01-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Popping his head out of the basket like a certain submissive reptile etc

Grow up!~