PDA

View Full Version : National anti-illegal immigration rally

ENOCH
01-13-2013, 01:46 PM
Hello I am organizing a local rally here in SA next month, its part of the free America protest against illegal immigration.Pm me if you are interested in joining me.

http://freeamericarally.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC8Q1x7swH8

Bill_Brasky
01-13-2013, 01:49 PM
Die.

ElNono
01-13-2013, 02:02 PM
Obama Will Seek Citizenship Path in One Fast Push

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/13/us/politics/obama-plans-to-push-congress-on-immigration-overhaul.html?hp

boutons_deux
01-13-2013, 02:47 PM
Enoch was of course a famous, hate-filled xenophobe and racist, just like the Repug voters and politicians of today.

boutons_deux
01-13-2013, 02:51 PM
I suppose Enoch, his garbage ilk, and Repug rape caucus won't be demonstrating Feb 14: http://protestintheusa.org/events/billion-women-rise/

Winehole23
01-13-2013, 02:54 PM
http://blog.adl.org/tags/free-america-rallies

Winehole23
01-13-2013, 03:04 PM
http://freeamericarally.org/rally-gallery/

ENOCH
01-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Why is wanting to protect your nation from invaders hate? Why is that we can put rovers on mars but we cant secure our own borders? Why is it that we can pay for israels border fence but not our own?

Th'Pusher
01-13-2013, 05:19 PM
Why is wanting to protect your nation from invaders hate? Why is that we can put rovers on mars but we cant secure our own borders? Why is it that we can pay for israels border fence but not our own?
We don't want to and need the cheap labor.

Winehole23
01-13-2013, 05:25 PM
Why is wanting to protect your nation from invaders hate?Defining nationality by "blood" goes considerably beyond xenophobia; inferentially it defines millions of non-white US citizens as illegitimate.

Wild Cobra
01-13-2013, 05:28 PM
I agree with stopping illegal immigration, but I will never support an organization that is racist.

Enoch...

You are not welcome here.

DMX7
01-13-2013, 05:38 PM
For once, I agree with WC.

mavs>spurs
01-13-2013, 06:06 PM
this is what it's come to

Dirk Oneanddoneski
01-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Why is it that Oriental Asia is for the Oriental Asians, Black Africa is for the Black Africans, but White countries are for everybody?

The Zionist controlled media continually proclaims that there’s a RACE problem inside White Nations!

The media insists that this RACE problem will only be solved when non-white people from the 3rd world immigrate & replace the indigenous White population in EVERY White country & ONLY in White countries!

The Netherlands & Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve THEIR race problem by bringing in millions of foreign 3rd Worlder’s & then interbreeding with them.

The media continually indoctrinates the West to believe that the final solution to OUR RACE problem is for EVERY White country & ONLY White countries to "assimilate," or "intermarry" with all the imported non-white 3rd Worlder’s!

What would happen if I said there was a RACE problem & this RACE problem could only be solved by importing TENS of millions of non-black people into EVERY Black country & ONLY into Black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize that I'm not talking about a RACE problem, but rather I am intentionally advocating a destructive policy that promotes Black genocide?

How long would it take a Black man to notice that his country was being conquered? Obviously the Black population would overwhelmingly object to this genocidal, anti-Black immigration policy!

However, if I state the obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my White race of people, Liberals & allegedly respectable conservatives shout in agreement that I’m a White Supremacist or a neo-Nazi who wants nothing more than to kill 6 Million Jews!

The main stream media pretend they’re anti-racist, but what they actually are is “anti-White BIGOTS!” Anti-racist is just a code word for anti-White!

ChumpDumper
01-13-2013, 06:11 PM
Why is it that posters from stormfront are ridiculous?

ENOCH
01-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Why is it that Oriental Asia is for the Oriental Asians, Black Africa is for the Black Africans, but White countries are for everybody?

The Zionist controlled media continually proclaims that there’s a RACE problem inside White Nations!

The media insists that this RACE problem will only be solved when non-white people from the 3rd world immigrate & replace the indigenous White population in EVERY White country & ONLY in White countries!

The Netherlands & Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve THEIR race problem by bringing in millions of foreign 3rd Worlder’s & then interbreeding with them.

The media continually indoctrinates the West to believe that the final solution to OUR RACE problem is for EVERY White country & ONLY White countries to "assimilate," or "intermarry" with all the imported non-white 3rd Worlder’s!

What would happen if I said there was a RACE problem & this RACE problem could only be solved by importing TENS of millions of non-black people into EVERY Black country & ONLY into Black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize that I'm not talking about a RACE problem, but rather I am intentionally advocating a destructive policy that promotes Black genocide?

How long would it take a Black man to notice that his country was being conquered? Obviously the Black population would overwhelmingly object to this genocidal, anti-Black immigration policy!

However, if I state the obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my White race of people, Liberals & allegedly respectable conservatives shout in agreement that I’m a White Supremacist or a neo-Nazi who wants nothing more than to kill 6 Million Jews!

The main stream media pretend they’re anti-racist, but what they actually are is “anti-White BIGOTS!” Anti-racist is just a code word for anti-White!

So you are with me Dirk? Will you help me organize a local rally?

Winehole23
01-13-2013, 06:26 PM
not sure why any help would be necessary. one person could rather easily make signs and pass out fake mustaches to the other two or three people likely to attend.

Th'Pusher
01-13-2013, 06:57 PM
not sure why any help would be necessary. one person could rather easily make signs and pass out fake mustaches to the other two or three people likely to attend.
:lmao

mavs>spurs
01-13-2013, 07:58 PM

agreed in full, it's time us whites fight back

Koolaid_Man
01-13-2013, 08:18 PM
agreed in full, it's time us whites fight back

So should I repost for the political forum your hundreds of posts adamantly claiming that you were native American Indian. Now you would have us believe that you are a white man...well I think it's safe to say that whatever your true ethnic background is you're definitely ashamed of who and what you are...and with your strong homophobia I would also say it's likely that your gay but your family doesn't know about it...

admiralsnackbar
01-13-2013, 10:39 PM

Less of an argument than an aggregate of under-cooked soteriology, geopolitical/historical innocence, and antiquated fears of things that aren't terribly scary held together by bumper-sticker slogans. Curious: is this representative of your inner monologue, more or less?

Winehole23
01-14-2013, 01:21 AM
agreed in full, it's time us whites fight backyou first, 'ese.

Wild Cobra
01-14-2013, 03:38 AM
I think you two should get a room.

TeyshaBlue
01-14-2013, 11:10 AM
Die.

In a fire.

Frank Dux
01-14-2013, 12:27 PM
lol protesting Django Unchained

ENOCH
01-16-2013, 12:16 PM
bump

Oh, Gee!!
01-16-2013, 01:14 PM

woah, what channels are you watching?

rascal
01-16-2013, 02:36 PM

Just join the KKK, you will fit right in.

Latarian Milton
01-16-2013, 08:41 PM
write me in if you expand your protest to include "legal" immigration as well. "legal" immigrants have hurt the country more than illegal aliens have because they can often make the headquarter of this country, earning good incomes with glamorous educational backgrounds, occupying all those decent jobs & profitable businesses that should've been preserved for our brothers and sisters and their children, rather than the shameless motherfuckers who're granted the right by the corrupt government to bite at our wealth. if you wanna get rid of immigrants, expel them all regardless of being legal or illegal tbh

ENOCH
01-16-2013, 10:57 PM
write me in if you expand your protest to include "legal" immigration as well. "legal" immigrants have hurt the country more than illegal aliens have because they can often make the headquarter of this country, earning good incomes with glamorous educational backgrounds, occupying all those decent jobs & profitable businesses that should've been preserved for our brothers and sisters and their children, rather than the shameless motherfuckers who're granted the right by the corrupt government to bite at our wealth. if you wanna get rid of immigrants, expel them all regardless of being legal or illegal tbh

Check the website

DMC
01-16-2013, 11:46 PM
Why can we put a man on the moon but microwave popcorn still burns even when you use the suggested times? Is anyone working on that? Why are planes still crashing? Don't we have radar? Is anyone using it?