PDA

View Full Version : Undercover 'supply sergeant' helped bring down Alaska militia

ElNono
01-13-2013, 02:00 PM
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-militia-mole-20130113,0,7946129,full.story

ChumpDumper
01-13-2013, 02:10 PM
But they seemed so well regulated.

ElNono
01-13-2013, 05:44 PM
Gives a new meaning to "Palin with terrerists"...

Wild Cobra
01-14-2013, 03:16 AM
Gives a new meaning to "Palin with terrerists"...

That's a real stretch. How many degrees of separation are you willing to take such a link?

FuzzyLumpkins
01-14-2013, 03:39 AM
That's a real stretch. How many degrees of separation are you willing to take such a link?

When then-Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin was plotting a move against the Republican Party chief at the state convention in 2008, Fulton was there strategizing over whiskey and cigars with Palin staffer Frank Bailey and Joe Miller, who later made a well-publicized run for the U.S. Senate as a tea party conservative.

Why read the article though when you can just 'guess' the way you would like it to be?

Wild Cobra
01-14-2013, 03:47 AM
Why read the article though when you can just 'guess' the way you would like it to be?
I read that. He met with her "staffers," and that's why I mentioned "degrees of separation." I see you are automatically assuming what you may as well call a conspiracy to create "plausible deniability." Her staffers may or may not have known the real Fulton. I would say it's likely they didn't. Do you really think the real Fulton was an open secret?

It really is amusing to see you expose yourself by assuming what i do and do not read, do, know, etc.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-14-2013, 03:52 AM
If he met with a Palin staffer then how many degrees of separation would that be if he never met Palin?

Wild Cobra
01-14-2013, 03:57 AM
If he met with a Palin staffer then how many degrees of separation would that be if he never met Palin?
I see you concede my point.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-14-2013, 04:48 AM
I see you concede my point.

I can give credence to the notion that she was unaware that her staff was consorting with right wing extremists while planning for a political move against the leader of the the Alaskan GOP. She is incompetent.

Wild Cobra
01-14-2013, 04:54 AM
LOL...

Again, your opinion, which does not matter.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-14-2013, 05:26 AM
LOL...

Again, your opinion, which does not matter.

I was agreeing with your assumption that she did not know who her staffers were strategizing with when she is trying to usurp power in the Alaskan GOP.

Wild Cobra
01-14-2013, 05:34 AM
I was agreeing with your assumption that she did not know who her staffers were strategizing with when she is trying to usurp power in the Alaskan GOP.
What I said was clearly laid out as a possibility. Not an assumption.

Try again.

You might get something right this year.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-14-2013, 05:40 AM
What I said was clearly laid out as a possibility. Not an assumption.

Try again.

You might get something right this year.

Uh huh. Just like that statement jives with your claim of having read that her staffers, a direct link, were politically strategizing with him. That's why I would ask someone how many degrees of separation there were personally.

Wild Cobra
01-14-2013, 05:42 AM
Uh huh. Just like that statement jives with your claim of having read that her staffers, a direct link, were politically strategizing with him. That's why I would ask someone how many degrees of separation there were.
I'm not assuming what they were stragterizing about. To have contact and make political plans with someone does not mean its any particular thing. Unless you know the details, you are assuming.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-14-2013, 05:48 AM
I'm not assuming what they were stragterizing about. To have contact and make political plans with someone does not mean its any particular thing. Unless you know the details, you are assuming.

Of course you don't because the fact that it was right before a specific significant political event is irrelevant. Just like her staff strategizing with extreme right wing militia types is irrelevant in and of itself.

Wild Cobra
01-14-2013, 05:50 AM
Of course you don't because the fact that it was right before a specific significant political event is irrelevant. Just like her staff strategizing with extreme right wing militia types is irrelevant in and of itself.
Correlation does not equal causation. More probable, yes. Still not factual. Most certainly not something to bet on.

Why do you try to push such silly arguments?

FuzzyLumpkins
01-14-2013, 05:51 AM
When then-Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin was plotting a move against the Republican Party chief at the state convention in 2008, Fulton was there strategizing over whiskey and cigars with Palin staffer Frank Bailey and Joe Miller, who later made a well-publicized run for the U.S. Senate as a tea party conservative.

I am sure they were strategizing about whether or not they should go to McDonalds or Wendys.

Wild Cobra
01-14-2013, 05:53 AM
I am sure they were strategizing about whether or not they should go to McDonalds or Wendys.
Is political stratagy illegal, or something?

were you a fly on the wall? do you know the details?

I see articles like this, as purposely leaving the impression up to the biased reader.

You and others, were well played.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-14-2013, 05:57 AM
Is political stratagy illegal, or something?

were you a fly on the wall? do you know the details?

I see articles like this, as purposely leaving the impression up to the biased reader.

You and others, were well played.

You're a coward. Dissemble to this now? Her staff was seeking political advice from a guy that was undercover as part of what ended up as a criminal far right militia group. It's not illegal in and itself but personally I don't think asking criminal groups for advice is good leadership.

Wild Cobra
01-14-2013, 05:59 AM
You're a coward. Dissemble to this now? Her staff was seeking political advice from a guy that was undercover as part of what ended up as a criminal far right militia group. It's not illegal in and itself but personally I don't think asking criminal groups for advice is good leadership.
Did she know they where a criminal group?

Love to see your evidence!

FuzzyLumpkins
01-14-2013, 06:03 AM
Did she know they where a criminal group?

Love to see your evidence!

Being ignorant that a group was planning on assassinating government officials and seeking their gun dealer for political strategy does not present this in a better light. Try thinking through your shitty excuses some more next time.

Wild Cobra
01-14-2013, 06:08 AM
Being ignorant that a group was planning on assassinating government officials and seeking their gun dealer for political strategy does not present this in a better light. Try thinking through your shitty excuses some more next time.
But only you are omniscient. You shouldn't expect Palin to be.

DMC
01-14-2013, 04:23 PM
Fuzzy offers nothing, he's ChumpDumper 2.0.

vy65
01-14-2013, 05:59 PM
So when the "pry it from my cold dead hands" revolution comes, Fulton's the first up against the wall, right?

ElNono
01-14-2013, 06:03 PM
That's a real stretch.

It's actually called humor.

Wild Cobra
01-15-2013, 02:56 AM
It's actually called humor.
Well, I don't see the humor in your words. I'm told that it can be fun to make fun of people one doesn't like without cause, but that's just being a bully.

Is being a bully humorous?

ElNono
01-15-2013, 12:18 PM
Well, I don't see the humor in your words.

Who cares?