PDA

View Full Version : A black negro quaterback will represent the NFC in the Superbowl

Lincoln
01-13-2013, 04:03 PM
Over the likes of Aaron Rodgers, Eli Manning, Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, Jay Cutler

Lincoln
01-13-2013, 04:08 PM
Great fucking jinx :cry

Brunodf
01-13-2013, 04:18 PM
premature ejaculation

jeebus
01-13-2013, 04:18 PM
premature ejaculation

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-13-2013, 04:19 PM
premature nigeration

Lincoln
01-13-2013, 04:22 PM
SF should win next week over these choking pussies. Feel free to bump this shit in a week I'm wrong

thunderup
01-13-2013, 04:25 PM
SF should win next week over these choking pussies. Feel free to bump this shit in a week I'm wrong
No, you're spot on. The 49ers will make the Super Bowl. That is, unless Colin Kaep. outchokes Matty Ice.

Chinook
01-13-2013, 08:11 PM
premature nigeration

What does Niger have to do with this?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-13-2013, 08:12 PM
What does Niger have to do with this?

The term n!gger gets censored on this site because Creepn and Trill Clinton complained about it, so now we have to say stuff like n!gger and niger in place of it.

Creepn
01-13-2013, 08:15 PM
The term n!gger gets censored on this site because Creepn and Trill Clinton complained about it, so now we have to say stuff like n!gger and niger in place of it.

lol I never sent an email complaining about shit.

LakerHater
01-13-2013, 08:24 PM
I dont think they'll allow a "black negro"... league will probably push for a white negro, tbh!

CubanSucks
01-13-2013, 08:26 PM
4 teams:

3 white QBs

1 goofy ass wtf is that thing QB

DeadlyDynasty
01-13-2013, 08:30 PM
He's a halfbreed, how many times does it need to be said? Whites can accept that, blacks cannot for some reason. Probably b/c they desperate for a champion. If blacks like Trill, lebomb, and Shoog are going to claim Kaepernick as 100% their own, then I'm claiming Derek Jeter, Deron Williams, Blake Griffin, and the Gumbels. What's fair is fair.

symple19
01-13-2013, 08:41 PM
Maybe they can keep the Gumbels? Lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-13-2013, 08:50 PM
He's a halfbreed, how many times does it need to be said? Whites can accept that, blacks cannot for some reason. Probably b/c they desperate for a champion. If blacks like Trill, lebomb, and Shoog are going to claim Kaepernick as 100% their own, then I'm claiming Derek Jeter, Deron Williams, Blake Griffin, and the Gumbels. What's fair is fair.

Calling Kaepernick half black is also being kind. His upbringing was 100% white.

Clipper Nation
01-13-2013, 08:55 PM
Calling Kaepernick half black is also being kind. His upbringing was 100% white.

His "upbringing" has nothing to do with it, tbh...

Ghazi
01-13-2013, 08:55 PM
:lmao DoK trying to claim Kaepernick now because he knows he's gonna be a top 5 QB in a few years

:lmao :lmao

Creepn
01-13-2013, 08:56 PM
You were so quick to throw Wilson and Freeman under the bus with your racist agenda who are obviously mixed, but now Kaep comes in kicking ass and now you change your tune. Why the double standard?

Ghazi
01-13-2013, 08:56 PM
if Kap loses, :lmao monkeyball

if Kap wins, he was raised by whites!! :cry :cry :cry

Creepn
01-13-2013, 08:59 PM
:lmao DoK trying to claim Kaepernick now because he knows he's gonna be a top 5 QB in a few years

Lmao, quick to call him a n*gger when they do bad but when they kick
ass, "He's white too!"

Creepn
01-13-2013, 09:02 PM

Lmao thinking his white parents taught him to "monkeyball". LMAO!

Clipper Nation
01-13-2013, 09:03 PM
Like seriously, by DOK's logic, if Kaepernick was adopted by a Chinese couple instead, he'd then be Chinese... :lol at the lengths some people on here will go to in order to avoid crediting a non-white QB with any success, tbh....

Creepn
01-13-2013, 09:06 PM
Yeah it's pretty sad tbh...

Clipper Nation
01-13-2013, 09:09 PM

Frankly, you're just as responsible as anyone else for keeping this "QB race war" schtick alive, tbh...

Trill Clinton
01-13-2013, 09:10 PM

You were so quick to throw Wilson and Freeman under the bus with your racist agenda who are obviously mixed, but now Kaep comes in kicking ass and now you change your tune. Why the double standard?

if Kap loses, :lmao monkeyball

if Kap wins, he was raised by whites!! :cry :cry :cry

Lmao, quick to call him a n*gger when they do bad but when they kick
ass, "He's white too!"

Lmao thinking his white parents taught him to "monkeyball". LMAO!

Like seriously, by DOK's logic, if Kaepernick was adopted by a Chinese couple instead, he'd then be Chinese... :lol at the lengths some people on here will go to in order to avoid crediting a non-white QB with any success, tbh....

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg206/3ill/GotDayum.gif

Creepn
01-13-2013, 09:13 PM
Frankly, you're just as responsible as anyone else for keeping this "QB race war" schtick alive, tbh...

Damn right I am. Nobody was saying shit in defense of black qb's until I stepped up to the plate. I wasn't going to just sit and watch uncontested ignorance. I'm taking it to the finish line.

thunderup
01-13-2013, 09:20 PM
He's still half black. Can't :downspin: that.

CubanSucks
01-13-2013, 09:53 PM
I had no idea Kap was half black/white. He's obviously part white cause of that name but he looks part some sort of islander

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2013, 10:03 PM
:lol There have been several Black QBs that have made a CFs game, IIRC..let's wait and see if Kaepernick makes it to a SB and wins before crowning him, tbh..

Btw, he's ugly as fuck, tbh..

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-13-2013, 11:44 PM

:lmao his biological mother is white, how the fuck is he a non-white QB you retarded chimp? He's biologically 50% white.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-13-2013, 11:49 PM
Kaepernick is black and him winning the superbowl would undoubtedly debunk my theory because my theory is about black's not being able to win (not whites being able to win), but folks like Clipper Nation calling him "non-white" just shows the huge agenda to promote black QBs.

Clipper Nation
01-14-2013, 10:02 AM
I don't really have an agenda in favor or against any race of quarterback, tbh.... talent is talent and suckage is suckage regardless of color....

Clipper Nation
01-14-2013, 10:04 AM
:lmao his biological mother is white, how the fuck is he a non-white QB you retarded chimp? He's biologically 50% white.
:cry But his "upbringing" was white so that magically makes him 100% white! :cry

Trill Clinton
01-14-2013, 10:12 AM

lmaooooo

fuck that, kaepernick is ours. he was ours all year when everybody excpet the brothas called him a "gimmick qb".

jeter is ours, too. so is deron. ya'll can have griffin and tiger woods.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-14-2013, 10:12 AM
:cry But his "upbringing" was white so that magically makes him 100% white! :cry

:lol strawman
:lol calling him non-white
:lol 50% white = non-white

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-14-2013, 10:19 AM
I don't really have an agenda in favor or against any race of quarterback, tbh.

:lmao

Creepn
01-14-2013, 11:11 AM
Dude DoK, if you are mixed with black/white or black/mexican or black whatever, you are automatically classified as African American. That's just the way it is in America. Get over it.

Shit not too long ago (probably still do actually) whites considered biracial an abomination. I'm sure that's where the classification stems from.

Avante
01-14-2013, 11:41 AM
With black players totally dominating most the positions on a football team what other posItion can whites brag about, yep...QB.

What else do we have?

Creepn
01-14-2013, 11:46 AM
Government positions. Be happy about that.

Avante
01-14-2013, 11:51 AM
Government positions. Be happy about that.

When talking sports I do wish all the black athletes would boycott a season, show these racist fucks just how boring football, track, basketball would be without them. Without the black athlete the USA couldn't beat anyone in track.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Dude DoK, if you are mixed with black/white or black/mexican or black whatever, you are automatically classified as African American. That's just the way it is in America. Get over it.

Shit not too long ago (probably still do actually) whites considered biracial an abomination. I'm sure that's where the classification stems from.

I already said the black QB haters like me are proven wrong if Kaepernick wins a superbowl, so I'm not denying this. Not sure what it is I have to get over.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-14-2013, 12:08 PM
What else do we have?

Control of the world's wealth.

Creepn
01-14-2013, 01:17 PM
I already said the black QB haters like me are proven wrong if Kaepernick wins a superbowl, so I'm not denying this. Not sure what it is I have to get over.

I just want to be clear: if Kap wins the superbowl this year, you will stop with the racial "black qb sucks" bashing? Because that is all I want.

Raven
01-14-2013, 01:32 PM
I just want to be clear: if Kap wins the superbowl this year, you will stop with the racial "black qb sucks" bashing? Because that is all I want.

meh, not sure how much it would be worth tbh, black (or as i like to call them - running) qbs have already been proven sucky this year. To say they are good or to say they should be relied upon, one would have to play for like 5 seasons and have a team that wins a superbowl with a top offence instead of the premier D. Still, if a running qb wins a superbowl, that would surely be a big point in your cause's favor.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-14-2013, 01:42 PM

1) :lol at you caring so much about what I say

2) Yes, I will stop that.

AaronY
01-14-2013, 01:46 PM
:lol strawman
:lol calling him non-white
:lol 50% white = non-white
https://twitter.com/WhitlockJason/status/290723714763476992

resistanze
01-14-2013, 01:49 PM
Black Negro? :lol

Avante
01-14-2013, 01:51 PM

Notice how ya have to go outside sport.

Creepn
01-14-2013, 02:01 PM
2) Yes, I will stop that.

SOLD! For the greater reading pleasure of our black Spurstalk lurkers! :fro

CubanSucks
01-14-2013, 02:27 PM

he has a black dad with the last name Kaepernick? Or is his dad not around and that's the mother's last name?

https://twitter.com/WhitlockJason/status/290723714763476992

it's the truth

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-14-2013, 03:22 PM
he has a black dad with the last name Kaepernick? Or is his dad not around and that's the mother's last name?

it's the truth
His biological dad has never met him and his white biological mother put him up for adoption once he was born because she knew she wasn't prepared to raise him. The name Kaepernick comes from his white adoptive parents iirc.

Avante
01-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Are you guys serious? Now it's what % of black is Kaepernick, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!

The guy is black, that's why he has that speed and running ability.

CubanSucks
01-14-2013, 04:02 PM
the guy has NO characteristics of a black person. That was literally the last race I took from him. I figured some mix of white, turkish, arab, indian, hispanic, pacific islander, whatever else. Pretty much anything other than black and east asian

Creepn
01-14-2013, 04:04 PM
Cubansucks, just take your butt back downstairs to the club please.

Halberto
01-15-2013, 03:22 AM
what a pointless pointless debate

Avante
01-15-2013, 03:28 AM
the guy has NO characteristics of a black person. That was literally the last race I took from him. I figured some mix of white, turkish, arab, indian, hispanic, pacific islander, whatever else. Pretty much anything other than black and east asian

You must not have seen any black guys run.

Ghazi
01-15-2013, 03:50 AM

:lmao so less than 1% of the world controls over 99% off the wealth but all the white trash broke fucks can brag about it?

I'm broke but my race controls the worlds wealth!! :cry :cry

:lmao your dumb Kap theory is already debunked, faggot. Wrong about Marion, wrong about Nash, wrong about Kap.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-15-2013, 07:37 AM
:lol ghazi is still raging that the person his life is built around blocked him on facebook

:lol you don't work or go to school yet you're calling someone else broke

:lol gonna be even funnier when you welch on our bet and make it obvious how broke you are

Leetonidas
01-15-2013, 07:42 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nfl/players/full/14001.png

this guy is black? pffft most indians are blacker than this guy

Ghazi
01-15-2013, 11:51 AM
Can you guys imagine this convo? Some broke white fatass in arkansas talking to some broke niger: my race controls the worlds wealth and yours doesnt!!! Haha :lol

Ghazi
01-15-2013, 11:56 AM
:lol saying kaepernick is white is like big ghaz saying tj housamzadeh is iranian, even though its obvious his black side is the only reason he was an nfl receiver

Joseph Kony
01-15-2013, 04:07 PM
Can you guys imagine this convo? Some broke white fatass in arkansas talking to some broke niger: my race controls the worlds wealth and yours doesnt!!! Haha :lol

that white fatass probably enjoys a much better credit rating and quality of living, regardless, you brown shit stain

Lincoln
01-20-2013, 05:56 PM
Bump

Poor tony tho