PDA

View Full Version : Conference Championship Picks, ATS

Ghazi
01-13-2013, 08:35 PM
Niners -3.5 @ Falcons - Falcons getting over a field goal at home?! so much value!!! WRONG! Niners are the best team in the NFL by far right now, and the Falcons undersized defense will have trouble matching up with Kaepernick and this massive O-Line. Newton's Panther's did a great job running the football against the Falcons and they had trouble containing Newton, I imagine they'll have trouble v Lord Kap as well. Niners will be able to generate pressure that the Seahawks sans Clemons weren't capable of, thereby limiting Ryan. I do believe the interior of their line is vulnerable to pressure, and Justin Smith is the best player on our entire team. Niners in a rare road blowout.

Ravens @ Patriots -9.5 - Call me a reactionary bandwagon here, but I'm taking the Ravens to cover. Despite being an average team all year, hence this inflated spread, it seems the adjustments they've made are working in the playoffs and they're getting accustomed to their offensive coordinator. They shredded a far better defensive team last week, and Based FLacco and his talented group of receivers should do enough on this lousy pass defense to at least get the cover. I don't see them slowing down the Patriots well oiled machine, but I think there's a decent enough chance they can win and a very solid chance that they can cover. Always risky betting against the Patriots offense, but I like this spot. I say Patriots win but Ravens cover.

scanry
01-13-2013, 09:25 PM
I see the Ravens hoisting the Lombardi trophy this year.

thunderup
01-13-2013, 09:27 PM
I'm rooting for the Ravens. They'll probably lose to the Pats next week though. Broncos aside, pretty predictable conference championship games.

irishock
01-13-2013, 10:04 PM
It was Niners vs Pats before the season even began

chunticakes
01-13-2013, 10:16 PM
niners ravens in the harbaugh bowl mark it down

tlongII
01-13-2013, 10:26 PM
Pats over the Falcons in the Super Bowl. Kaepernick will choke in Atlanta.

xellos88330
01-14-2013, 11:56 AM
The only pick that matters is the last one. GO NINERS!!!

Avante
01-14-2013, 06:29 PM
The Niners are too physical for the Falcons, both their lines should dominate. Frank Gore will be the star of this show, he should have a big day keeping the Niners in third and short. Now play action will flourish and who better at making ya pay if ya go with the run than Kap? Niners!

The Ravens are playoff tested, they have vets all over the place. Flacco has done great in playoff road games. Rice a stud, that Raven D loaded down with studs. I do see the Pats winning the game but something like 28-24ish.

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2013, 09:59 PM
Baltimore's getting 9.5? Holy shit that's fat:lol. Joey Baggadonuts might pull an Eli from last year.

Ghazi
01-14-2013, 10:01 PM
That was the opening line on my site. it's down to 9. But I think other places it might be 7.5

In any case it seems they're getting 2 scores.

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2013, 10:53 PM
Remember when Eli said he belonged in the elite QB conversation before the 2011 season and everyone laughed? The G-men struggled in the regular season, backing into the playoffs then they went apeshit. Flacco said the same shit before the 2012 season--and even though he didnt have the #'s Eli had--he's definitely showing up in the playoffs so far. 600+ yds passing, 5tds, no picks.

Another thing they have in common is that they both have stupid-face.

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2013, 10:57 PM
I might also add that they exorcised their cundiff demons with that Tucker kick, and now Lee Evans is gone . Smith, Boldin, Pitta, Rice, and Flacco are peaking at the best possible time, since all of them were inconsistent this year.

Lincoln
01-20-2013, 01:18 PM
The ravens +10 seems like easy money tbh but that money line +260 intrigues me...what to do what to do..