PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Cavaliers Preserving 2014 Max Cap Space For Possible Pursuit Of LeBron

MavFan6488
01-14-2013, 03:44 PM
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225575/Cavaliers_Preserving_2014_Max_Cap_Space_For_Possib le_Pursuit_Of_LeBron

The Cleveland Cavaliers are positioning themselves to be able to sign a maximum contract player during the offseason of 2014, according to executives and agents around the NBA.

LeBron James is eligible to become an unrestricted free agent in that offseason.

People around the NBA believe there is an increasing possibility of James returning to the Cavaliers after the 13-14 season.

James signed with the Miami Heat in the 2010 offseason to improve his odds of winning a title, but the Cavaliers have managed to acquire several promising young players as part of their rebuilding.

cleveland fans are already celebrating..
http://media.mlive.com/sports_impact/photo/burning-lebron-james-jerseysjpg-e7aae718aa3c638c_large.jpg

Mal
01-14-2013, 03:46 PM
As low as you can possibly get

Reck
01-14-2013, 03:49 PM
Watch Lebron shit on Cleveland again.

hater
01-14-2013, 03:54 PM
they'll probably sign Messi

whitemamba
01-14-2013, 03:57 PM
"I think it would be great, it would be fun to play in front of these fans again," James said after the Heat's practice Thursday at Quicken Loans Arena.
"I had a lot of fun times here. You can't predict the future. Hopefully you continue to stay healthy. I'm here as a Miami player and I'm happy where I am now but I don't rule that out in any sense. If I decide to come back, hopefully the fans will accept me."

He said that last year.... pretty sure they would welcome him back with open arms.

Juggity
01-14-2013, 04:14 PM
Everything depends on how close Wade is to being done when 2014 rolls around.

If Wade is no longer a viable second option, I wouldn't be surprised to see LeBron head back to Cleveland. Kyrie-Lebron would probably end up being a lot like Wade-LeBron.

2pac > Kobe
01-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Lets do it lebron lets finally get that ring !

Drachen
01-14-2013, 04:27 PM
not one, not two, not three, not four, not five.....

Riddler
01-14-2013, 04:41 PM
Absolutely pathetic. They throw a big shitstorm over how LeBron left and would welcome him back just like that. Hope he does another special and shits on them again.

Basketballgirl25
01-14-2013, 04:46 PM
What would the welcome him back? I hope he does a special and says he going to retire:lol

2pac > Kobe
01-14-2013, 04:51 PM
The decision 2

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1794640_o.gif

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-14-2013, 05:07 PM
Everyone in Ohio loves Lebron what with his ice cream buying and super cool phone.

Clipper Nation
01-14-2013, 05:10 PM
First of all, why on Earth would LeBron go back to the team that's owned by a guy who said this about him?

http://i.imgur.com/XtI9I.gif

Second of all, a little preview of 2014....

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r291/oR8-_/LebronJames2.jpg

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-14-2013, 05:22 PM
He'll continue to follow the Superteam formula and sign up to play along side Marbury in China.

BUMP
01-14-2013, 05:26 PM
:lmao

The Cavaliers franchise/fans are cuckolds. This is the equivalent of getting dumped by a girl, getting butthurt about it, and while she's getting loaded with another man's DNA for years, you wait in anticipation hoping that she'll return.

Reck
01-14-2013, 05:31 PM

The Cavaliers franchise/fans are cuckolds. This is the equivalent of getting dumped by a girl, getting butthurt about it, and while she's getting loaded with another man's DNA for years, you wait in anticipation hoping that she'll return.

Ohhhhhh shitt :lmao

baseline bum
01-14-2013, 05:35 PM
LOL LeBron ever leaving Miami. He was 100% right to leave Cleveland with their front office's inability to put even one good player next to him, and now he's in a situation with an incredible core in one of the most desirable markets in the league with top veteran players dying to take a paycut to win a ring with him. No way James is leaving that situation.

:lol Cleveland
:lol go set your river back on fire if you want some entertainment, because LeBron ain't coming back

Clipper Nation
01-14-2013, 05:38 PM

:lol Cuckland Cavs

Chinook
01-14-2013, 05:43 PM
I think it's a good idea. If they can collect some young, cheap bigs, I could see them being even better than Miami is right now. They need to draft well and make smart trades, though, which is absolutely not their specialty.

Bosh to Cleveland for the Room Exception?

Riddler
01-14-2013, 05:44 PM

Damn sons. Bump goin HAM on Cleveland and Alex Jones at the same damn time :rollin

BUMP
01-14-2013, 06:33 PM
Lebron plays the recorder and they pop their heads out of the basket like cuck cobras I saaaaaaiiiiiiddddddd

Swaying side to side on Lake Erie to det recorder etc

Ace
01-14-2013, 07:21 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.465831.1314618703!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/alg-pat-riley-jpg.jpg

mavs>spurs
01-14-2013, 08:09 PM
battered wife syndrome imho

mavs>spurs
01-14-2013, 08:09 PM
Damn sons. Bump goin HAM on Cleveland and Alex Jones at the same damn time :rollin

sup Pickler

crc21209
01-14-2013, 08:19 PM
LOL LeBron ever leaving Miami. He was 100% right to leave Cleveland with their front office's inability to put even one good player next to him, and now he's in a situation with an incredible core in one of the most desirable markets in the league with top veteran players dying to take a paycut to win a ring with him. No way James is leaving that situation.

:lol Cleveland
:lol go set your river back on fire if you want some entertainment, because LeBron ain't coming back

This. :tu

dunkman
01-14-2013, 09:39 PM
They will have more possibilities to bring back Boozer, tbqh . . .

Ghazi
01-14-2013, 10:05 PM
Cavs should have a decent future with Irving... he's only 20

ffadicted
01-14-2013, 10:21 PM
:lol so pathetic cleveland

CavsSuperFan
01-15-2013, 11:59 AM
Miami Beach, Riles, Rings, Salsa, Cubana , Sunshine…
Or Dan Gilbert, Ice Storms, White Castles and the Rock n Roll hall of fame…

JoeTait75
01-15-2013, 12:55 PM

When your replacement girlfriend is Alonzo Gee, it makes you a little more willing to play the beta bitch.

JoeTait75
01-15-2013, 12:56 PM
Cavs should have a decent future with Irving... he's only 20

A six-foot guard who is constantly hurt and doesn't play defense is a complementary piece, not a franchise player.

jeebus
01-15-2013, 04:11 PM
Lebron plays the recorder and they pop their heads out of the basket like cuck cobras I saaaaaaiiiiiiddddddd

Swaying side to side on Lake Erie to det recorder etc

Cleveland Cucks :lol

Killakobe81
01-15-2013, 05:19 PM
Not sure if he would but if he did go back I would give him a lot of credit. Especially if he brings tha title he would of eventually won had he stayed. The guy is THAT good. Maybe he only wins one like Dirk or two like Hakeem but if Lebron stayed in Cleveland he was going to win a title before long, and Im sure that is why his defection hurt so bad.

TIMMYtoZO
01-15-2013, 08:48 PM
Not sure if he would but if he did go back I would give him a lot of credit. Especially if he brings tha title he would of eventually won had he stayed. The guy is THAT good. Maybe he only wins one like Dirk or two like Hakeem but if Lebron stayed in Cleveland he was going to win a title before long, and Im sure that is why his defection hurt so bad.

Lebron was never winning shit in Cleveland. He gave that shitty franchise 7 years and the best sidekick they could give him was a washed up turd in Antoine Jamison. He was going to rot away in that hell hole and never become a king. He finally did that in Miami where Pat Riley is taking care of him. Lebron is staying put because of that man and that market along with that core.

baseline bum
01-15-2013, 08:52 PM
Lebron was never winning shit in Cleveland. He gave that shitty franchise 7 years and the best sidekick they could give him was a washed up turd in Antoine Jamison. He was going to rot away in that hell hole

Truth, his legacy would have been that of Ewing despite him being a way better player than everyone but Shaq and Duncan (both of whom he still has plenty of time to surpass) in the post-Jordan era.

jeebus
03-20-2013, 09:33 PM

Thebesteva
03-21-2013, 12:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=piiPiyQsu_E

crc21209
03-21-2013, 12:58 AM
He's not gonna go back to Cleveland. Why would he? Just because he grew up close to there. He's been there, done that. Alot of people wanna talk about Kyrie being a star there and drawing LeBron back there, but I see LeBron recruiting guys to come to Miami instead and take pay cuts. And I'm pretty sure LeBron won't wanna play for that asshole Dan Gilbert and help him bring in more money...