racm
01-14-2013, 11:41 PM
Tbh, the Spurs also lost at Utah...

lefty
01-14-2013, 11:50 PM
yeah but we dont have Lebron TBH

thunderup
01-14-2013, 11:51 PM
The Heat are coasting mode but it's obvious they tried to comeback at the end. Bad way to lose a game.

:lol Heat

Clipper Nation
01-14-2013, 11:51 PM
At least CP3 knows how to win in Utah, tbh :lol

SpursIndonesia
01-14-2013, 11:57 PM
At least CP3 knows how to win in Utah, tbh :lol

In Utah AND Memphis, props. But ofcourse beaten at home by NO & Orlando is kinda LOLing too, right ? :D

whitemamba
01-15-2013, 12:25 AM
Jazz played a good game, shot the ball well from 3, lebron didnt really do much in the end, but was an entertaining game.

Reck
01-15-2013, 12:31 AM
I no longer pay attention to regular season games, they only serve to pass the time. POs is where is at.

I've done had my regular season ecstacy already.

LkrFan
01-15-2013, 01:01 AM
How did Wade do? I'm sure he must have went off for at least 25 against the Jazz. They don't have no one that can check him tbh.

whitemamba
01-15-2013, 01:04 AM
How did Wade do? I'm sure he must have went off for at least 25 against the Jazz. They don't have no one that can check him tbh.

on the bench the entire 4th along with bosh

Calispursfan11
01-15-2013, 01:11 AM
The Heat are coasting mode but it's obvious they tried to comeback at the end. Bad way to lose a game.

:lol Heat

Tbh the heat are no longer the best team in the league tbh. They're a 4th seed at best tbh...

LkrFan
01-15-2013, 01:12 AM
on the bench the entire 4th along with bosh

Did he get hurt or something?

Calispursfan11
01-15-2013, 01:13 AM
Tbh I don't think the Heat would stand a chance against Monkeyball at this juncture tbh...

racm
01-15-2013, 01:19 AM
Did he get hurt or something?

Nah, it was because Rashard Lewis, Joel Anthony, and Mario Chalmers were all playing better...

racm
01-15-2013, 01:24 AM
Plus I watched the 4th... that Hayward kid is good... like Manu but with no bald spot and uses his right hand...

Latarian Milton
01-15-2013, 02:26 AM
utah only lost 4-5 games at home this season and it's never easy for any visiting team to win a game in the salt lake city, that's why they're one of the few teams you would always try to avoid for the first round despite them not being a top4 seed

Ghazi
01-15-2013, 02:31 AM
Heat are obviously a lazy team. Their sharp defensive decline , although in part due to small ball, cannot be explained by anythig other than a post-title hangover. They didn't lose any key defensive players, Lebron is still the best defender in the league, and nobodys getting old.

I still do not see any opposition to this team in the East. The only team in the West that I say has a shot is the Spurs.

HarlemHeat37
01-15-2013, 03:39 AM
Spoelstra has arguably the shittiest system in the NBA, tbh..every player on the court must give 100% at all times to achieve his goal, which is constant swarming and overplaying on defense..offensively, the Heat have not made noticeable improvements from season 1, but their talent is sufficient to win..

This system is one of the primary reasons that Miami has not been a dominant regular season team in any of the 3 seasons with the 3 Kings..

Once the playoffs arrive and every player on the court is giving 100%, Spoelstra's system becomes decent, but more importantly, Lebron and Wade are willing to anchor the defense, unlike during the regular season, tbh..

lakerhaterade
01-15-2013, 03:43 AM
Tbh the heat are no longer the best team in the league tbh. They're a 4th seed at best tbh...

Tbh I don't think the Heat would stand a chance against Monkeyball at this juncture tbh...
Two consecutively shitful takes by the new forum retard:lol

Ghazi
01-15-2013, 04:03 AM
still Harlem... they were 5th and 4th in defensive efficiency the last 2 years even with the system, but are middle of the pack this year... don't you think part of it could be due to a combination of lack of effort and infatuation with small ball?

EVen despite not being dominant, being a 58 win team is still worthy of being called a contender. Even though this years team "should" win 64-65 games with max effort/good coaching.

LkrFan
01-15-2013, 05:18 AM
Classy Wade gets a law abiding, court side seat payee ejected just because he couldn't handle being heckled:

MnxSfiw3tXc

Wade snitched. :lol

Richie
01-15-2013, 05:28 AM
Can someone explain this Heat are coasting thing to me? I mean, do they just not want home court advantage in the Finals?

AussieFanKurt
01-15-2013, 05:30 AM
Classy Wade gets a law abiding, court side seat payee ejected just because he couldn't handle being heckled:

MnxSfiw3tXc

Wade snitched. :lol

do we know the story with this?

Texas_Ranger
01-15-2013, 05:39 AM
lol if they dont win the eastern conference.... Utah would be a top 3 team there.

JingleJangleJingle
01-15-2013, 05:55 AM
Can someone explain this Heat are coasting thing to me? I mean, do they just not want home court advantage in the Finals?

considering they won last year without it, i doubt it.

Raven
01-15-2013, 06:53 AM
their D is declining and their rebounding is non-existent. Yesterday, Utah almost doubled their rebounds, that's sick. Still, while i believe that the title is open for grabs, i wouldn't count them out at all.

Richie
01-15-2013, 07:37 AM
considering they won last year without it, i doubt it.

While obviously it's not the be all and end all, home court could easily be the difference in a playoff series. Imagine if Game 7 last year had been in Boston and not Miami, could have been a completely different story.

I'm not buying this coasting crap. They aren't suddenly going to become a good rebounding team in the playoffs. They're still a good team, probably favourites to win it all, but they have real, glaring weaknesses. If I'm Chicago I like the match up with the Heat, and I think Indiana might fancy their chances too.

jermaine
01-15-2013, 10:17 AM
I pray they get Blair from the Spurs an send us Haslem. Please jesus let this happen.

Leetonidas
01-15-2013, 10:32 AM
lol pussy wade can't take being heckled by mormons and cries to security because :cry he's being a meanie :cry

JamStone
01-15-2013, 11:52 AM
Pretty clear that there's something very wrong with their rebounding. Dead last in the league in average rebounds per game. Dead last in offensive rebounds per game. Bottom 6 in both rebounding difference and opponent offensive rebounding. So they don't get offensive rebounds and they allow their opponents to get offensive rebounds. Not a good combination. Their small ball line-up with LeBron at the 4 and Bosh at the 5 has some obvious liabilities. And even though I'm sure LeBron and Wade still attack a lot and that sinks in the defense and even though they are the best three point shooting team in the league, they're averaging about 6 more three point attempts than they did last year. Those long rebounds probably negatively affect their offensive rebounding as well.

I don't really watch the Heat much at all. But seems like there is a definite need to make some adjustments to the line-up and strategy. They have all the talent in the world. But no team is unbeatable. And if they continue playing the same way and get into these bad habits, it will make them somewhat more vulnerable. When you have talents like LeBron and Wade, not sure you want to live and die by the three.

Ace
01-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Starting center 6'11 Chris Bosh with 1 rebound

/thread

Ace
01-15-2013, 04:18 PM
IMO Bosh is not rebounding because he's not happy with playing center. Horrible effort by the team on defense and rebounding but Bosh is the biggest problem.

Killakobe81
01-15-2013, 05:35 PM
Heat are coasting. Not on purpose but look historically (not a stat guy but I bet they back me up) at teams making a run at 3 straight finals. the Last 2 Laker teams to do it struggled in the regular season and almost got beat by Sacto (2002) and Phoenix and Boston (2010). A season after 2 straight long playoff runs are brutal and uneven. Even the lakers and Celts of the 80's as well as the Bulls struggled that third year. I still think Heat win this year before the wheels fall off. Wade is already been up and down the past two years with his play and health and Bosh has his post 2010 Pau Gasol type moments ...

Lebron carries this team to a parde in june before the burden starts to wear him down. then we shall see what Riley does to really re-load ... but easier to dow hen you have James to build around ...

hater
01-15-2013, 05:47 PM
:lol thinking Heat players care about regular season

Jacob1983
01-15-2013, 06:06 PM
ESPN is in panic mode. SportsCenter has a segment "PTI: Will Heat repeat?" Are you shitting me? The Heat play in the shitty Eastern Conference and the only teams in the East that can beat them in the playoffs are the Knicks and Celtics.

hater
01-15-2013, 06:45 PM
yup main reason Heat have an easy repeat is the East. What a disgrace of a conference. All thanks to Stern by the way. He is the one who layed out the superstar centric league.

what a joke of a tournament the Playoffs will be. Heat will steamroll over anyone. Not meaning they will sweep everyone. They will take plaoff games off. But the games they have to win, will win easily.