01-15-2013, 02:57 AM
So let's see your self portrait.

http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2013/1/15/890819.jpg

Avante
01-15-2013, 03:03 AM
?

Reck
01-15-2013, 03:05 AM
LOL a 60 year old fatass playing with paint.

Avante
01-15-2013, 03:10 AM
LOL a 60 year old fatass playing with paint.

translation

Here I am, as ya can see my dad led me around by an ear.

http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2013/1/15/890821.jpg

TSA
01-15-2013, 03:12 AM
From a few years ago. But definitely not my entry to the TSA/Avante/M>S Challenge.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/me-1_zps6b502df8-1_zpscf32a040.jpg

apalisoc_9
01-15-2013, 03:21 AM
So let's see your self portrait.

http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2013/1/15/890819.jpg

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jBH0kKHcF8

Avante
01-15-2013, 03:22 AM
So it would be

http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2013/1/15/890824.jpg

apalisoc_9
01-15-2013, 03:24 AM
So it would be

http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2013/1/15/890824.jpg

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rpPXSB7Zvf

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 03:29 AM
Was this repeat thread started to distract from the fact you were completely unwilling to post a picture of yourself when challenged to do so?

Don't bother answering.

Avante
01-15-2013, 03:42 AM
Was this repeat thread started to distract from the fact you were completely unwilling to post a picture of yourself when challenged to do so?

Don't bother answering.

I like to show off my artist skills.

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 03:49 AM
I like to show off my artist skills.Yet you are loathe to show off your own self, after bragging about said self.

One might conclude your artistic representation of yourself does not reflect reality.

2pac > Kobe
01-15-2013, 03:52 AM
From a few years ago. But definitely not my entry to the TSA/Avante/M>S Challenge.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/me-1_zps6b502df8-1_zpscf32a040.jpg

Why?

TSA
01-15-2013, 03:54 AM
Why?Had a wedding to go to.

Avante
01-15-2013, 04:02 AM
Yet you are loathe to show off your own self, after bragging about said self.

One might conclude your artistic representation of yourself does not reflect reality.

Dude, I couldn't even post a picture of my music without a load of shit. Trust me nobody wants to see a big buffed guy. I'd have to do all kinds of weird ass shit to prove it was me, fuck that. And it is more fun ....the mystery.

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 04:03 AM
Dude, I couldn't even post a picture of my music without a load of shit. Trust me nobody wants to see a big buffed guy. I'd have to do all kinds of weird ass shit to prove it was me, fuck that. And it is more fun ....the mystery.You wouldn't have to do much of anything.

There's no mystery -- you're uncomfortable posting a picture of yourself on this forum. It's not a crime, but you will never stop people from drawing their own conclusions.

Avante
01-15-2013, 04:11 AM
You wouldn't have to do much of anything.

There's no mystery -- you're uncomfortable posting a picture of yourself on this forum. It's not a crime, but you will never stop people from drawing their own conclusions.

Dude, you can't even play along and draw a picture of yourself, so why worry about me? You do have a bad habit of totally ignoring what a thread is about, why is that?

Come on little man, do something besides follow, ok?

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 04:18 AM
Dude, you can't even play along and draw a picture of yourself, so why worry about me? You do have a bad habit of totally ignoring what a thread is about, why is that?I know exactly what this thread is about. It's about avoiding the fact that you chickened out after being directly challenged to post your picture by a poster who has already posted his picture.

No amount of bluster and whimper-waa-waa from you is going to change that. You are so insecure you can't even admit that you are uncomfortable posting your picture on a message board.

It's so fucking easy -- here, watch me do it.

I, ChumpDumper, am uncomfortable posting my picture on the SpursTalk message board.

Be a man and admit it.

Avante
01-15-2013, 04:22 AM
I know exactly what this thread is about. It's about avoiding the fact that you chickened out after being directly challenged to post your picture by a poster who has already posted his picture.

No amount of bluster and whimper-waa-waa from you is going to change that. You are so insecure you can't even admit that you are uncomfortable posting your picture on a message board.

It's so fucking easy -- here, watch me do it.

I, ChumpDumper, am uncomfortable posting my picture on the SpursTalk message board.

Be a man and admit it.

Why would I lie? I'm not uncomfortable at all posting a picture here. Why would I be, what's the big deal? I just prefer the mystery, it's more fun for me. And there would be a hassle since I just have to be some old fat fuck, seeing that that couldn't be more wrong, big hassle trying to prove things, fuck that.

Like I said there was a bunch of shit over some music.

ginobili's bald spot
01-15-2013, 04:29 AM

Deputy Travis Junior?

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 04:29 AM
Why would I lie? I'm not uncomfortable at all posting a picture here.Of course you are, otherwise you would have posted a picture of yourself like TSA did.
Why would I be, what's the big deal?There are myriad reasons why someone like you would chicken out. Since you did chicken out, other posters can speculate about your reasons and there is nothing at all you can do about it.

Because you didn't post your picture.

I just prefer the mystery, it's more fun for me. And there would be a hassle since I just have to be some old fat fuck, seeing that that couldn't be more wrong, big hassle trying to prove things, fuck that.You wouldn't even go as far as TSA already did. No one even challenged whether the guy in the picture was him. You know why?

1) He didn't talk shit about how he looked in the first place.

2) He didn't hesitate to put up a picture.

3) The picture he put up wasn't obviously Ivan Putski.

Avante
01-15-2013, 04:50 AM
Of course you are, otherwise you would have posted a picture of yourself like TSA did.There are myriad reasons why someone like you would chicken out. Since you did chicken out, other posters can speculate about your reasons and there is nothing at all you can do about it.

Because you didn't post your picture.

You wouldn't even go as far as TSA already did. No one even challenged whether the guy in the picture was him. You know why?

1) He didn't talk shit about how he looked in the first place.

2) He didn't hesitate to put up a picture.

3) The picture he put up wasn't obviously Ivan Putski.

Dude, see all that silly shit? I'd miss that.

So tell me why are you content to just follow others around?

You can't even draw a picture.

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 05:00 AM
Dude, see all that silly shit? I'd miss that.And I'd miss all your squirming and excuses and attempts at deflection. I think I'm coming out ahead tbh.

So tell me why are you content to just follow others around?I like tormenting those with huge, fragile e-gos.

You can't even draw a picture.You can't even post a picture of yourself.

Avante
01-15-2013, 05:09 AM
And I'd miss all your squirming and excuses and attempts at deflection. I think I'm coming out ahead tbh.

I like tormenting those with huge, fragile e-gos.

You can't even post a picture of yourself.

Dude, you never do anything at all. I post threads, do some poetry, post videos, draw pictures while you don't do shit. Fuck that man, until you do start doing something other than humping legs, crawl off mine.

You do know I don't even read you right? I pick out a few words then respond. Your shit is beyond boring, I think I've told you that. You suck at this, totally!

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 05:24 AM
Dude, you never do anything at all. I post threads, do some poetry, post videos, draw pictures while you don't do shit. Fuck that man, until you do start doing something other than humping legs, crawl off mine.On the contrary, i made you squeal like a little girl by merely pointing out the fact you were afraid to post a picture of yourself.

You do know I don't even read you right? I pick out a few words then respond. Your shit is beyond boring, I think I've told you that. You suck at this, totally!You read every syllable -- which is no more a crime than is not wanting to post your picture. It's that you are such a gaping vagina about both that makes you so entertaining. You talk so much shit but when challenged for a simple picture of yourself to prove your incessant boasting, you proceed to prove yourself to be the coward many here probably already concluded you were.

Again, it's only a big deal because you made it a big deal and continue to make it a big deal. The only thing on the line here is what you perceive to be your image on this board (not your literal image, mind you, you chickened out of showing that), but that is simply beyond your control.

AussieFanKurt
01-15-2013, 05:39 AM
now my choice in worst thread starter in the club is validated

Avante
01-15-2013, 05:41 AM
On the contrary, i made you squeal like a little girl by merely pointing out the fact you were afraid to post a picture of yourself.

You read every syllable -- which is no more a crime than is not wanting to post your picture. It's that you are such a gaping vagina about both that makes you so entertaining. You talk so much shit but when challenged for a simple picture of yourself to prove your incessant boasting, you proceed to prove yourself to be the coward many here probably already concluded you were.

Again, it's only a big deal because you made it a big deal and continue to make it a big deal. The only thing on the line here is what you perceive to be your image on this board (not your literal image, mind you, you chickened out of showing that), but that is simply beyond your control.

Draw me a picture slick, do something....ok? Dude, trust me when you foam at the mouth like that I don't read it. Keep it short, ok? Now draw me a picture. I need you to do something besides tell others what they need to do. Which gets laughed at, trust me.

Dude,you have no credibility here, ok? Your opinion means absolutely nothing to anyone. I toy with ya because I can, got it...good!

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 05:42 AM
now my choice in worst thread starter in the club is validated
You're sprung, sheeple!

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 05:43 AM
On the contrary, i made you squeal like a little girl by merely pointing out the fact you were afraid to post a picture of yourself.

You read every syllable -- which is no more a crime than is not wanting to post your picture. It's that you are such a gaping vagina about both that makes you so entertaining. You talk so much shit but when challenged for a simple picture of yourself to prove your incessant boasting, you proceed to prove yourself to be the coward many here probably already concluded you were.

not surprised chum pie is still begging to see a man's pic.....can anyone say. .... HOMO!!! :lmao

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 05:44 AM
Draw me a picture slick, do something....ok? Dude, trust me when you foam at the mouth like that I don't read it. Keep it short, ok? Now draw me a picture. I need you to do something besides tell others what they need to do. Which gets laughed at, trust me.

Dude,you have no credibility here, ok? Your opinion means absolutely nothing to anyone. I toy with ya because I can, got it...good!So now you are demanding actions of me to prove myself after chickening out of a request of another poster to prove yourself.

You may want to reconsider who is toying with whom.

Avante
01-15-2013, 05:44 AM
not surprised chum pie is still begging to see a man's pic.....can anyone say. .... HOMO!!! :lmao

Bro, this little shit belongs to me, ok?

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 05:45 AM
not surprised chum pie is still begging to see a man's pic.....can anyone say. .... HOMO!!! :lmaoI never asked to see anyone's pic.

Good to see you're still sprung for me though. :tu

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 05:45 AM
Bro, this little shit belongs to me, ok?Who says I'm little?

I could be as fat as you.

Avante
01-15-2013, 05:46 AM
So now you are demanding actions of me to prove myself after chickening out of a request of another poster to prove yourself.

You may want to reconsider who is toying with whom.

Trust me amigo I know who is toying with who, ain't no doubt about it. I own you and always have.

Avante
01-15-2013, 05:47 AM
Who says I'm little?

I could be as fat as you.

It's very obvious, look at your posting style, only some little shit would play that stupidity.

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 05:47 AM
Bro, this little shit belongs to me, ok?

it was cute to see the little sheeplets try and team up and dare you to fall for their little sheeple truth or dare gay request... :lmao

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 05:48 AM
Trust me amigo I know who is toying with who, ain't no doubt about it. I own you and always have.I can see you really need to believe that.

It's very obvious, look at your posting style, only some little shit would play that stupidity.What aspect of my posting style intimates my physical size?

Explain.

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 05:49 AM
it was cute to see the little sheeplets try and team up and dare you to fall for their little sheeple truth or dare gay request... :lmaoIt was more fun seeing him try to squirm out of it after one of the posters simply posted his own picture.

Post some more emoticons.

Avante
01-15-2013, 05:53 AM
it was cute to see the little sheeplets try and team up and dare you to fall for their little sheeple truth or dare gay request... :lmao

I do get a kick out of these little shits. It's fucking funny. Why do so many of theses freaks all have the same style, ever notice that?

1.Don't know anything
2.wahwahwah...all the fucking time.
3.Never originate threads
4.Follow others around

What's with that?

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 05:55 AM
I do get a kick out of these little shits. It's fucking funny.I get a kick out of tormenting fat, lying cowards.

Go figure.

Avante
01-15-2013, 05:59 AM
I get a kick out of tormenting fat, lying cowards.

Go figure.

Dude,you can't even draw a fucking picture. You that fucking lazy? I don't care if you can draw or not just give it a go. See you won't even do that but I'm suppose to ....fuck that. You do something for a change, can't do anything can you? Give me a poem slick, let me guess you can't do that either, right? What can you do?

You're worthless.

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 06:06 AM
Dude,you can't even draw a fucking picture. You that fucking lazy? I don't care if you can draw or not just give it a go. See you won't even do that but I'm suppose to ....fuck that. You do something for a change, can't do anything can you? Give me a poem slick, let me guess you can't do that either, right? What can you do?

You're worthless.I'm sorry, it seems you still don't know how this works.

See, I never bragged about being able to draw anything or write poetry, so demanding I prove I can do either rings pretty hollow.

You bragged and continue to brag stuff like this:
I'm 6-2 278 pounds can bench 475 and still run a sub 4.9. Big bad dude. Those are the facts.You were asked to prove part of that boast with a picture.

You proceeded to engage in a pant-shitting tantrum that has yet to cease. You proved nothing you boasted of, which invalidates all the boasts in the unforgiving world of the internets.

See the difference?

Avante
01-15-2013, 06:09 AM
I'm sorry, it seems you still don't know how this works.

See, I never bragged about being able to draw anything or write poetry, so demanding I prove I can do either rings pretty hollow.

You bragged and continue to brag stuff like this:You were asked to prove part of that boast with a picture.

You proceeded to engage in a pant-shitting tantrum that has yet to cease. You proved nothing you boasted of, which invalidates all the boasts.

See the difference?

You don't listen do you? I stopped reading all that shit, ok?

Draw me a picture, give me a poem, start a thread, do something, got it? All you do is run your fucking mouth, and nobody pays attention to a dummy like you. Stop being a follower, ok?

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 06:10 AM
You don't listen do you? I stopped reading all that shit, ok?You read it all. it just wounded you.

Draw me a picture, give me a poem, start a thread, do someting, got it?What is my motivation here?

AussieFanKurt
01-15-2013, 06:11 AM
You don't listen do you? I stopped reading all that shit, ok?

Draw me a picture, give me a poem, start a thread, do something, got it? All you do is run your fucking mouth, and nobody pays attention to a dummy like you.

Can we make a thread dedicated to laughing at the names mason and leslie?

Avante
01-15-2013, 06:12 AM
Can we make a thread dedicated to laughing at the names mason and leslie?

How about we just laugh at your dumb ass?

AussieFanKurt
01-15-2013, 06:14 AM
How about we just laugh at your dumb ass?

I do not own a donkey sorry

Avante
01-15-2013, 06:15 AM
I do not own a donkey sorry

That was dumb.

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 06:16 AM
That was dumb.Did you laugh?

Avante
01-15-2013, 06:18 AM
Dude,where's my picture, my poem, start a thread...DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 06:18 AM
Dude,where's my picture, my poem, start a thread...DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Again, what's my motivation?

Is that too big a word for you?

Avante
01-15-2013, 06:22 AM
What is with all you lazy bitches out there? You can't do anything on your own, what's with that? Where's the artists, the poets, the thread starters, we have a ton of lazy fucks here. Were you all raised to let others do all the work?

Way too many moaners n' groaners and little wimpy bitches here. DO SOMETHING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 06:23 AM
What is with all you lazy bitches out there? You can't do anything on your own, what's with that? Where's the artists, the poets, the thread starters, we have a ton of lazy fucks here. Were you all raised to let others do all the work?

Way too many moaners n' groaners and little wimpy bitches here. DO SOMETHING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!Why do moan and groan and complain and whine about this?

Avante
01-15-2013, 06:26 AM
Again, what's my motivation?

Is that too big a word for you?

You seem to be the one who thinks that is a big word not me. That's a big word? Consternation...big word. Intellectualized...big word. Motivation...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you are a joke, a bad one.

Avante
01-15-2013, 06:28 AM
Why do moan and groan and complain and whine about this?

Ok man, I have fun with ya, you got totally owned and it was funny. I can't believe you haven't figured this out yet.

Gotta go.

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 06:29 AM
You seem to be the one who thinks that is a big word not me. That's a big word? Consternation...big word. Intellectualized...big word. Motivation...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you are a joke, a bad one.So tell me what my motivation is to meet your demands.

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 06:29 AM
Ok man, I have fun with ya, you got totally owned and it was funny. I can't believe you haven't figured this out yet.

Gotta go.You didn't post your picture, got angry and it was funny. I can't believe you haven't figured this out yet.

You may go now.

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 07:13 AM
I do get a kick out of these little shits. It's fucking funny. Why do so many of theses freaks all have the same style, ever notice that?

1.Don't know anything
2.wahwahwah...all the fucking time.
3.Never originate threads
4.Follow others around

What's with that?

You just painted a perfect image of .....sheeple! Yup. Perfectly describes 99% of the little Sheeplet gang.

Here ya go ;

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

CuckingFunt
01-15-2013, 11:15 AM

Way too many moaners n' groaners and little wimpy bitches here. DO SOMETHING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure most of us get validation out in the real world for the things we take seriously.

Avante
01-16-2013, 12:13 AM
I'm pretty sure most of us get validation out in the real world for the things we take seriously.

So if this isn't to be taken seriuosly then why does anyone give a shit about anything "here"..?

DeadlyDynasty
01-16-2013, 12:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np2zV6giGPM

Avante
01-16-2013, 01:10 AM
You just painted a perfect image of .....sheeple! Yup. Perfectly describes 99% of the little Sheeplet gang.

Here ya go ;

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

It really is a weird isn't it? Those who give us the least, bitch the most, strange!

Clipper Nation
01-16-2013, 01:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/J8dis.png

Avante
01-16-2013, 03:19 AM
http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2013/1/16/890952.jpg

AussieFanKurt
01-16-2013, 03:55 AM
http://yourpopfilter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/South-Park-WoW-Guy.jpg

Avante

AussieFanKurt
01-16-2013, 03:56 AM
I drew it

Avante
01-16-2013, 04:08 AM
Just like looking in a mirror isn't it?

http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2013/1/16/890958.jpg

The Reckoning
01-16-2013, 05:53 AM
lol just noticed theres a random knife in that pic. i have one sitting by my comp too...

AussieFanKurt
01-16-2013, 06:26 AM
lol just noticed theres a random knife in that pic. i have one sitting by my comp too...

live in a bad area?

The Reckoning
01-16-2013, 06:29 AM
live in a bad area?

adelaide. redbacks can creep up on me any second.

AussieFanKurt
01-16-2013, 06:32 AM
adelaide. redbacks can creep up on me any second.

:lol Unlucky, very average part of Aus lets be honest. Just get some daddy long legs to kill dem redbacks

The Reckoning
01-16-2013, 06:33 AM
:lol Unlucky, very average part of Aus lets be honest. Just get some daddy long legs to kill dem redbacks

good place to study and work though because theres enough going on without too many distractions and everything is cheaper down here. doing white pointer cage diving at port lincoln in a bit.

im planning to backpack through alice, darwin and down the east coast when i get a holiday. shit's going down then.

you and your root are welcome to tag along.

The Reckoning
01-16-2013, 06:37 AM
dp

AussieFanKurt
01-16-2013, 06:56 AM
good place to study and work though because theres enough going on without too many distractions and everything is cheaper down here. doing white pointer cage diving at port lincoln in a bit.

im planning to backpack through alice, darwin and down the east coast when i get a holiday. shit's going down then.

you and your root are welcome to tag along.

yeah I guess thats true, they'd be near to no distractions. If you're ever in melbourne give me a buzz. Alice Springs and Darwin would be good but I'll do that when I'm older

The Reckoning
01-16-2013, 07:06 AM
alright ill send you a pm when i do. ill be through there if i do the great ocean road.

AussieFanKurt
01-16-2013, 07:22 AM
alright ill send you a pm when i do. ill be through there if i do the great ocean road.

no worries, yeah thats a reasonable drive. come during afl season and catch a game

The Reckoning
01-16-2013, 07:26 AM
deal. ill be there to watch the crows dominate.

Avante
01-16-2013, 10:35 PM
So we have no poets or artists here? Anyone have any talents at all?

TSA
01-16-2013, 10:46 PM
So we have no poets or artists here? Anyone have any talents at all?

I see you are a very talented loudmouthed spineless bitch.

Avante
01-16-2013, 11:09 PM
I see you are a very talented loudmouthed spineless bitch.

While you have no talent at all except sucking cock, bitch.

Reck
01-16-2013, 11:13 PM

Damn I know Australia is over populated with insects and shit but is it really this bad you have to be knife ready to kill some spider creeping up on you? :lol

TSA
01-16-2013, 11:25 PM
While you have no talent at all except sucking cock, bitch.

Sick burn gramps.

Avante
01-16-2013, 11:30 PM
Sick burn gramps.

Why not pick on those your own size, with a neck like you have I'm way out of your league, trust me.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 12:02 AM
Why not pick on those your own size, with a neck like you have I'm way out of your league, trust me.Look out, TSA -- Jabba's going to roll in your direction.

Avante
01-17-2013, 12:09 AM
Look out, TSA -- Jabba's going to roll in your direction.

Draw me a picture amigo or scram.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 12:12 AM
Draw me a picture amigo or scram.What if I don't?

Reck
01-17-2013, 12:13 AM
What if I don't?

Then you are a slick loser that's a waste of his time. :lol

Avante
01-17-2013, 12:21 AM
What if I don't?

You asked.

http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2013/1/17/891042.jpg

Avante
01-17-2013, 12:24 AM
Then you are a slick loser that's a waste of his time. :lol

Look at yourself slick, you're a mess.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 12:24 AM
You asked.That's it, chubs?

Avante
01-17-2013, 12:25 AM
Dude, you were totally set up. It was sooooooooooooooooo easy and predictable. Yep, owned!

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 12:31 AM
I don't think you know what the term means, chunk.

Avante
01-17-2013, 12:33 AM
I don't think you know what the term means, chunk.

I think I do little fella, here you are again totally ignoring ever thread but mine, yep...owned!

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 12:34 AM
I think I do little fella, here you are again totally ignoring ever thread but mine, yep...owned!This isn't the only forum on the site, flabby.

Reck
01-17-2013, 12:35 AM
I think I do little fella, here you are again totally ignoring ever thread but mine, yep...owned!

Oddly enough you're avoiding the other thread where you asked to show you a thread of mine here. I showed you 4 plus I showcased how much of a "leech" you are.

Now that its being owned.

Avante
01-17-2013, 12:39 AM
This isn't the only forum on the site, flabby.

Ok then....when it comes to...The Club...I own you.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 12:41 AM
Ok then....when it comes to...The Club...I own you.You're too fat to understand.

Avante
01-17-2013, 12:46 AM
So tell me little one, of all the threads here how come you always end up humping my leg?

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 12:48 AM
So tell me little one, of all the threads here how come you always end up humping my leg?You quoted me, fatty. There was a notification some obese dude quoted me. If I didn't own you so completely, you wouldn't be quoting me all the time

Avante
01-17-2013, 12:54 AM
You quoted me, fatty. There was a notification some obese dude quoted me. If I didn't own you so completely, you wouldn't be quoting me all the time

Dude, do you have a clue at all? Let me break it down for your dumb ass.

When a dummy like yourself comes here to do nothing but zero in on one poster he is owned. I'm all you do here. Yep, totally/completely/100% owned.

You can't help yourself and it's so obvious. Prove me wrong, don't respond. You can't do it because you belong to me, totally mine.

AussieFanKurt
01-17-2013, 03:50 AM
Damn I know Australia is over populated with insects and shit but is it really this bad you have to be knife ready to kill some spider creeping up on you? :lol

haha spiders are fucking everywhere and we have like 7 of top 10 most dangerous snakes. but there is no need really, bit of a gee up :lol

Avante
01-17-2013, 04:01 AM
Can anyone here draw a self portrait?

The Reckoning
01-17-2013, 07:11 AM
fuck avante i dont know how you have the time or energy to keep up this troll job. you have the forum by the balls though...

The Reckoning
01-17-2013, 07:12 AM
and yeah i killed a huntsman spider that was bigger than my thumb last night. little shit hopped out from under my bed and on my laptop. i just about shat myself. tried to crush it with my foot and then a credit card but it wouldnt die so i took a knife to it.

http://youtu.be/01NHcTM5IA4

The Reckoning
01-17-2013, 07:14 AM
the counter though is there isnt any large mammalian predators to worry about other than dingos and aboriginals

Avante
01-17-2013, 07:16 AM
fuck avante i dont know how you have the time or energy to keep up this troll job. you have the forum by the balls though...

I actually just wanna be like everyone else. All my life I've stood out, hell in third grade...King Valentine. In 6th grade class president. Captain of my freshman football team in HS. When I started running the bars they just wouldn't leave me alone, it was like I was taxi service or something because the girls kept wanting me to take them home.

Oh well I've learned to live with it.

The Reckoning
01-17-2013, 07:27 AM
lol nice schtick man keep up the good work, and try to get some pussy every now and then

silverblk mystix
01-17-2013, 11:56 AM
I actually just wanna be like everyone else. All my life I've stood out, hell in third grade...King Valentine. In 6th grade class president. Captain of my freshman football team in HS. When I started running the bars they just wouldn't leave me alone, it was like I was taxi service or something because the girls kept wanting me to take them home.

Oh well I've learned to live with it.

This info will be respected and go over well in here! :lmao

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 01:51 PM
As much as any other lie he has posted.