PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Cousins is mad at Barkley

lefty
01-15-2013, 10:25 AM
What a turd :lol

Dave Deuce Mason ‏@DeuceMason (https://twitter.com/DeuceMason) Cousins touched on Barkley's comments from NBA on TNT and said Barkley has no room to talk. "He's a grown man still doing stupid things."

StrengthAndHonor
01-15-2013, 10:26 AM
Wow. Can't wait to hear Barkleys response.

Leetonidas
01-15-2013, 10:30 AM
Damn, Cousins needs to STFU, he'll be lucky to be 1/4 the player Chuck was

jermaine
01-15-2013, 12:06 PM
Why all of a sudden players wanna strike back at commentators for criticism. Isnt that their job? An didnt this dumb nigga get fined for going in on Sean Elliott? Young nigga...... thats all I gotta say. You never hear white players in the media like these niggas. Steve Novack got some hood in him. So he dont count. An Kevin Love has been around a couple of us too. So not him either! You never heard JJ Redick crying on twitter saying he needs more pt. My people my people.

resistanze
01-15-2013, 12:44 PM
:lol well, Barkley is an easy target for shots, tbh. That happens when you lost 10 million gambling & get caught DUI telling a police officer you're trying to get a BJ

Koolaid_Man
01-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Damn, Cousins needs to STFU, he'll be lucky to be 1/4 the player Chuck was

I guess you don't believe in the free speech...go ahead and keep being 100% the man that John Amechi was :lol

ambchang
01-15-2013, 02:36 PM
I guess you don't believe in the free speech...go ahead and keep being 100% the man that John Amechi was :lol
Based on your dancing bear routine, we know you are.

Ashy Larry
01-15-2013, 02:44 PM
take what Barkley has done and put in his Cousin's body and you have 26 and 15 per night .........

Koolaid_Man
01-15-2013, 02:47 PM
Based on your dancing bear routine, we know you are.

Just because I get massages, file and occasionally put clear nail polish on my finger nails, get pedicures, wax my balls and my chest, arch my eyebrows, lotion my body after a hot shower, use warm towels to dry off after a bath, and wear an occasional thong while I dance for a few ladies doesn't make me gay in the least...I just take pride in taking care of myself... men have needs to...just ask Kori

lefty
01-15-2013, 03:11 PM
Just because I get massages, file and occasionally put clear nail polish on my finger nails, get pedicures, wax my balls and my chest, arch my eyebrows, lotion my body after a hot shower, use warm towels to dry off after a bath, and wear an occasional thong while I dance for a few ladies doesn't make me gay in the least...I just take pride in taking care of myself... men have needs to...just ask Kori

That sounds legit TBH

Kori Ellis, you have some splaining to do

Leetonidas
01-15-2013, 03:59 PM

:sleep

Leetonidas
01-15-2013, 03:59 PM

fuck you're ghey

Latarian Milton
01-16-2013, 12:37 AM
at least the young nigga didn't get outpaced by a dotard. fatass has no room to talk bad of anyone and his commentating is always downright terrible tbh