PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets Thoughts on our beloved Nuggets tonight

Ghazi
01-15-2013, 11:38 PM
Unfortunately I wasn't a good fan tonight, long day of hard work and fell asleep. woke up only able to catch OT.

I didn't like the way our offense flowed in overtime, but CLUTCH ass fucking shots by Iguodala, Gallinari, and Chandler. even a funny clutch alley oop dunk by McGee in OT.

A wins a win, don't like having to battle v scrub teams but it is the NBA. Tough game coming tomorrow night lets go.

Now 13-4 in last 17 games... 24-16 overall.

Ghazi
01-15-2013, 11:45 PM
Just looking at the box score... unable to comment much since I didn't see the game.

1. Gallo with another strong game.. 25 pts on 14 shots. Gallo is shooting over 40% from 3 the last 2 months, desperately needed on a team starved for outside shooting.
2. Faried is just ... consistent as fuck. Ho hum. 21/11
3. Lawson 24/12 :wow
4. I love Iguodala, and I don't expect him to be an offensive force because I know that's not a role he's comfortable in, but 16 shots netting only 9 points and another poor FT shooting performance... at the very least he has to shoot better than 61% from the line...
5. WIlson Chandler with 13/6 after 14/6 last game... welcome back my nigga.
6. Koufos was quiet tonight.. but he's probably our best C going forward... stats show the teams defense and rebounding are better when he's on the court compared to McGee, despite McGee obviously having immensely more talent.