PDA

View Full Version : your relationship with your parents?

AussieFanKurt
01-16-2013, 06:29 AM
hate them, love them? or whatever else.

i only say whatever else because of those girls who call their lovers daddy... some serious issues there so I assume there are lots of other things too

The Reckoning
01-16-2013, 06:32 AM
strictly business tbh

AussieFanKurt
01-16-2013, 06:50 AM
strictly business tbh

sorry to hear that

Reck
01-16-2013, 06:56 AM
Its just a thing tbh..

It has nothing to do with wanting to bang your own dad. Or at least that's the thought.

Anyway, I get along much, much better with my mother. Barely speak to my old man anymore.

AussieFanKurt
01-16-2013, 06:58 AM
Its just a thing tbh..

It has nothing to do with wanting to bang your own dad. Or at least that's the thought.

Anyway, I get along much, much better with my mother. Barely speak to my old man anymore.

Well I want to know why they say Daddy, its so fucked up haha.

I couldn't say who I get on better with - both for different reasons. Family dynamics are interesting

Reck
01-16-2013, 07:09 AM
Well I want to know why they say Daddy, its so fucked up haha.

I couldn't say who I get on better with - both for different reasons. Family dynamics are interesting

Probably because the guy they're with takes charge of them (physically) and care for them in many different ways as a father would, minus the fucking part.

I'm not into that myself, I'd find it wierd if a girl said that to me but its really not that out of the norm for a girl to call you that when you're in the act. For some men its also a turn on.

AussieFanKurt
01-16-2013, 07:12 AM
Probably because the guy they're with takes charge of them (physically) and care for them in many different ways as a father would, minus the fucking part.

I'm not into that myself, I'd find it wierd if a girl said that to me but its really not that out of the norm for a girl to call you that when you're in the act. For some men its also a turn on.

Maybe you're right, sounds like a valid point. It would still weird me the fuck out

The Reckoning
01-16-2013, 07:19 AM
it's hot when a latina calls you papi

silverblk mystix
01-16-2013, 07:25 AM
Its just a thing tbh..

Your dad probably realized you were a little fruitcake :lmao

TheRealCB
01-16-2013, 07:28 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llfrxzsoGt1qar7nho1_500.gif

Reck
01-16-2013, 07:28 AM
Your dad probably realized you were a little fruitcake :lmao

Wow that's very original of you.

AussieFanKurt
01-16-2013, 08:03 AM

:lol isn't that the same thing or is it some weird latino thing thats in different context

Reck
01-16-2013, 08:07 AM
:lol isn't that the same thing or is it some weird latino thing thats in different context

Same thing but it sounds less creepy. lol

I. Hustle
01-16-2013, 08:30 AM
I get along great with both of mine. Maybe because I have been out on my own since I was 17.

I think the whole daddy thing is fine if you are actually a dad(dy). My wife and I don't do it but I know couples that call each other daddy, momma, mami, papi because they are parents.

The Reckoning
01-16-2013, 08:42 AM
Maybe because I have been out on my own since I was 17.

doesn't mean anything. i left home at 16.

CosmicCowboy
01-16-2013, 08:44 AM
It gets really strange when they get old.

I. Hustle
01-16-2013, 09:06 AM
doesn't mean anything. i left home at 16.

All I meant by it is that we have a good relationship because we haven't lived together all that much. PLus I wasn't one of those "You don't love me because you don't let me do what I want" kids.

jag
01-16-2013, 09:07 AM
i only say whatever else because of those girls who call their lovers daddy... some serious issues there so I assume there are lots of other things too

Its just a thing tbh..

It has nothing to do with wanting to bang your own dad.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwg6i8oZFq1qzjix8.gif

Drachen
01-16-2013, 09:36 AM
I have an exceptional relationship with my parents. Also, my wife never calls me that except when in relation to the kids (i.e. "Daddy, your son wants you to pick him up").

I. Hustle
01-16-2013, 09:43 AM
I have an exceptional relationship with my parents. Also, my wife never calls me that except when in relation to the kids (i.e. "Daddy, your son wants you to pick him up").

That's what I meant as well.

DisAsTerBot
01-16-2013, 10:14 AM

have to disagree, i found it annoying and almost forced. As if she thought that's what i wanted to hear...

CuckingFunt
01-16-2013, 10:16 AM
I have a healthy relationship with both of my parents. I talk to them both frequently, and though we currently live in three different states I enjoy just hanging out with them when am able to visit. Despite a few years of teenage resentment, I now have a very good relationship with my step-mother, as well.

I have no illusions of either of them as perfect people or perfect parents, and in fact my mother has some serious issues that occasionally both concern and frustrate me, but they are among the smartest, funniest, and most interesting people I've known. And they have always been incredibly supportive of the decisions I've made in my life, and have always taken a genuine interest in my various pursuits, without going so far as to treat every fuck up of mine as if it were a special and unique flower. When I've screwed up, believe me I've known it. But when I've succeeded, their pride has felt genuine and unforced.

Additionally, while I would never want to be one of those people who considers her parent(s) to be her "best friends," I have always had a very friendly relationship with both my parents. I picked up enough of their interests as a kid that I've always enjoyed hanging out, going to movies, going to the theater, going to museums, and so on, with Mom or Dad. But I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that I'm my parents' only kid (I have two half sisters from my dad's second marriage), that they got divorced when I was 4 1/2, and that they lived far enough away from each other when I was growing up that my time with each parent was split up into large blocks. During the school year I'd be in my mom's single parent/only child household, and during summer and Christmas breaks I'd be in my dad's single parent/only child household. There was kind of no option but for me to constantly get a lot of their attention.

mrsmaalox
01-16-2013, 10:26 AM
My relationship with my mom was always strange; but at the time she passed away a year and a half ago most of the issues had been let go and our relationship had been the best it had ever been. I was always close with my dad, a true daddy's girl, but he has totally weirded out since my mom died. I'm completely baffled by what I see now, but I just go with the flow where he is concerned. One thing the last year has taught me is that men are pretty good at the "Oh I'm so sad and hurting, but btw I have a new girlfriend" thing; one relationship to the next in lightning speed. I guess they are lucky that way.

Oh, and I have never called any man "Daddy" except my dad! :lol

thispego
01-16-2013, 12:59 PM
Maybe because their lover is father to their child?

Also though I notice that Hispanics call everyone mama and daddy, even little kids are mama and daddy. Now that's fuckin weird

z0sa
01-16-2013, 01:14 PM
Maybe because their lover is father to their child?

Also though I notice that Hispanics call everyone mama and daddy, even little kids are mama and daddy. Now that's fuckin weird

lol yeah... I can't help but laugh when I see grandma telling her 3 year old grandkid "put dat down mami"

and tons of people, at least here in the USA, call their S/O mommy or daddy. Especially the wife calling her hubby daddy. In my experience its pretty normal

mrsmaalox
01-16-2013, 01:49 PM
LOL I call my dog "Little Mama", but I don't know why.

mavs>spurs
01-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Already knew cf's parents were divorced tbh it's obvious

silverblk mystix
01-16-2013, 02:13 PM
Already knew cf's parents were divorced tbh it's obvious

:lmao

What on earth gave it away????

DarrinS
01-16-2013, 03:22 PM
I've always thought it odd that Hispanic parents call often their daughters Mama. And getting their daughters ears pierced seems to be a top priority.

Reck
01-16-2013, 05:31 PM
I've always thought it odd that Hispanic parents call often their daughters Mama. And getting their daughters ears pierced seems to be a top priority.

Damn, that's true isn't it? :lmao

Fucked up.

thispego
01-16-2013, 05:33 PM
And true Chicano men wear ponytails

The Reckoning
01-16-2013, 06:01 PM

sup pego. when you taking a holiday and coming to the great barrier reef?

DMC
01-16-2013, 06:10 PM

That's because, at any given juncture, they can be pregnant.

DMC
01-16-2013, 06:11 PM

And wave red shop towels to tell you your vehicle has been cleaned and is ready.

DMC
01-16-2013, 06:12 PM
My mother and I haven't spoken in over 15 years.

I speak to my dad about once a week.

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2013, 06:19 PM
My mother and I haven't spoken in over 15 years.

I speak to my dad about once a week.

Care to share? She took the side of your ex wife?

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2013, 06:24 PM
I love my folks dearly...they pretty much bank roll my whole Modus Operandi....

My mom is still hot and sexy and my dad is still a handsome hunk of le beouf...they're the reason I can stand tall....

AussieFanKurt
01-16-2013, 06:25 PM

My mom is still hot and sexy and my dad is still a handsome hunk of le beouf...they're the reason I can stand tall....

who calls their mum hot and sexy and same with that about one's father

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2013, 06:49 PM
who calls their mum hot and sexy and same with that about one's father

people who was raised in a loving household...who aren't sensitive or peverted about sexuality...my mom is sexy and hot but I have no personal or innate, or odipus complex or desire for her. She's a beautiful woman that I admire and who tried being tough on me as parent...it's people like you who don't understand people like myself and Michaeal Jackson for example...we see the beauty in the world we things differently than you common folk :lol

mavs>spurs
01-16-2013, 06:51 PM
lol kool the parent fucker you perverted niggar

thispego
01-16-2013, 06:52 PM
Ugh man, as soon as international airfare is half-price! Nah I bet it's the shit though, makes snorkeling in cayman look like snorkeling in your pool I bet

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2013, 06:58 PM
lol kool the parent fucker you perverted niggar

you're totally off base par the course....but my dad did have to share those titties for like almost 2 yrs of my early life....imagine it was hard weaning me off those thangs I bet he was mad too...:lol

AussieFanKurt
01-16-2013, 07:01 PM
:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:: vomit::vomit:

Reck
01-16-2013, 07:04 PM
Kool belongs in a mental institution tbh..

thispego
01-16-2013, 07:07 PM

you were homeschooled. am I wrong?

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2013, 07:09 PM
you were homeschooled. am I wrong?

:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2013, 07:12 PM
Kool belongs in a mental institution tbh..

A young Kool and his mamma :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/kidkool.jpg

you guys so need a sense of humor

Latarian Milton
01-16-2013, 07:21 PM
bitches must be raised by single-moms and they lacked dad's love in their childhoods, so they look at their boyfriends to compensate for that

silverblk mystix
01-16-2013, 07:35 PM
people who was raised in a loving household...who aren't sensitive or peverted about sexuality...my mom is sexy and hot but I have no personal or innate, or odipus complex or desire for her. She's a beautiful woman that I admire and who tried being tough on me as parent...it's people like you who don't understand people like myself and Michaeal Jackson for example...we see the beauty in the world we things differently than you common folk :lol

I can vouch for Kool's mom-she is smoking hot and she loves...well...we'll just leave it at that and you can use your imagination.

DMC
01-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Care to share? She took the side of your ex wife?

I wish. She died 15 years ago.

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2013, 09:07 PM
I wish. She died 15 years ago.

hey I know I can be asshole persona non grata but I'm sorry to hear that....I hope you had many many good years together...

Sunshine fades and shadows may fall but sweet remembrance out lasts all

Clipper Nation
01-16-2013, 09:10 PM

So basically, you live in your parents' basement and mooch off their income, tbh...

Avante
01-16-2013, 11:12 PM
Great parents, great relationship. The perfect childhood, only thing missing was a white picket fence.

thispego
01-17-2013, 12:33 AM
A young Kool and his mamma :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/kidkool.jpg

you guys so need a sense of humor
lol wtf :lol

Drachen
01-17-2013, 01:46 AM
When they say Milf,they don't mean.... nevermind

Drachen
01-17-2013, 01:50 AM
Let's just say that it is spelled "MILD" not "M,ILF." Punctuation matters