View Full Version : Alfred fuckin Morris

Lincoln
01-16-2013, 05:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y03-lYvJjE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Great fuckin team leader :cry

Great fuckin ROY and pro bowl snub :cry

Lincoln
01-16-2013, 05:39 PM
“I'm never a star,” Morris said. “I'll never be a star. Other people may think I'm a star, but I'm just Alfred. I've been the same since way back when. And I'm not gonna change. I'm still gonna be the same guy when I walked in and nobody knew who I was. I'm still gonna be that guy. I couldn't change even if I tried.”

Great FUCKIN team player :cry so fuckin humble

The Reckoning
01-16-2013, 06:05 PM
lol i traded chris johnson for him early on in the year and made it to the finals. solid back.

Avante
01-16-2013, 11:02 PM
The guy is a class act, but...with his style how long can he last? If they can get 4-5 seasons out of him...cool~~~ He doesn't remind me of anyone, which is also cool.

Lincoln
01-17-2013, 03:34 AM
The guy is a class act, but...with his style how long can he last? If they can get 4-5 seasons out of him...cool~~~ He doesn't remind me of anyone, which is also cool.

They need to get a second back. Royster is too weak and won't cut it. I hope helu can come back strong from his injuries because he was a beast rookie last year with GREAT speed and hands. We haven't had a great 1-2 punch at RB since Portis/betts in like 05

As much as I love Morris, I'm sure once he is done shanny can plug in a new RB into his system. He always does this bullshit and produces great backs

Avante
01-17-2013, 03:47 AM
They need to get a second back. Royster is too weak and won't cut it. I hope helu can come back strong from his injuries because he was a beast rookie last year with GREAT speed and hands. We haven't had a great 1-2 punch at RB since Portis/betts in like 05

As much as I love Morris, I'm sure once he is done shanny can plug in a new RB into his system. He always does this bullshit and produces great backs

Royster a big disappointment. Totally agree about Helu, they can't run Morris like that for long. I'd like to see him catch some passes, a guy like that out in space....~~~