PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets Nuggets @ Thunder

Ghazi
01-16-2013, 05:49 PM
tough game for the boys tonight, first of 4 matchups v the Thunder. Nuggets are 8 point dogs and I can't really disagree.

OKC shoots the 3 ball well, we must try to fight our habit for lazily forgetting about our man here.

At the same time, we should dominate the points in the paint battle and Lawson does have the quickness to stay in front of Westbrook.

Road game + Thunder decent in transition D might limit fastbreak opportunities.

Would be pleasantly surprised with a win here. OT win last night + b2b roadie against very good team doesn't appear good, but I never say my boys have NO shot, just not expecting a win tonight.

Latarian Milton
01-16-2013, 07:54 PM
nugs are a below-average team playing on road so i would certainly put my money on OKC if i were you. nuggets are a shitty franchise to begin with and its weird so many people are hugging their nuts when they're nothing but 1st round fodder. they & warriors play a attractive style of games and may have some good games during the regular season, but every time they win a series in the playoffs, it's always considered an upset. they're built to be entertaining rather than winning imho

crc21209
01-16-2013, 07:58 PM
Normally I would think this would be a helluva game but the Nuggets played a tough OT game last night against Portland, so I think OKC probably takes this one. However, I think they play again on Sunday in Denver. Now THAT one is the one I think Denver can win...

whitemamba
01-16-2013, 08:07 PM
good point gaurd match up, dont see denver slowing down durant. thunder by 11

rayjayjohnson
01-16-2013, 09:13 PM
Tough game for sure.

Milton, eat a dick.

rayjayjohnson
01-16-2013, 09:15 PM
67 at the half? Jesus.

Clipper Nation
01-16-2013, 09:15 PM
Wow, the Thunder are actually shooting LESS free throws than the Nuggets at the half! :wow

Tbh, Stern will put in the orders to rectify this in the second half, tbh....

whitemamba
01-16-2013, 09:16 PM
down 20 at half, are the nugget cold?

Ghazi
01-16-2013, 10:10 PM
We just got beat down tonight, no excuses really. b2b road games are tough but I was hoping or a better effort at least.

Ghazi
01-16-2013, 10:10 PM
we get the Thunder again Sunday in Denver.

Latarian Milton
01-17-2013, 03:16 AM
sunday game in denver will be close considering their home record. denver's and utah's homecourts are the last places the other 28 teams want to visit tbh

Killakobe81
01-17-2013, 04:17 AM
tough game for the boys tonight, first of 4 matchups v the Thunder. Nuggets are 8 point dogs and I can't really disagree.

OKC shoots the 3 ball well, we must try to fight our habit for lazily forgetting about our man here.

At the same time, we should dominate the points in the paint battle and Lawson does have the quickness to stay in front of Westbrook.

Road game + Thunder decent in transition D might limit fastbreak opportunities.

Would be pleasantly surprised with a win here. OT win last night + b2b roadie against very good team doesn't appear good, but I never say my boys have NO shot, just not expecting a win tonight.

How are the Nuggs "we" what did I miss?