PDA

View Full Version : Why can't all cops be like this

TSA
01-16-2013, 09:11 PM
What a calm and cool cop. The kids are fucking douchebags though, I can't stand fucks like them.

rih1ogXCxAs

I may be heading to Oregon to escape the shithole they call CA.

mavs>spurs
01-16-2013, 09:20 PM
yeah it's too bad all the other shitheads from california feel the same and are now polluting my state

TSA
01-16-2013, 11:07 PM
I'm sure they're not all flocking to Oak Cliff so I'm not sure what you're complaining about.

mavs>spurs
01-16-2013, 11:34 PM
har har

hehateme
01-17-2013, 01:52 AM
i dont get the point of this instructional video other than to be a bunch of faggots walking the streets with a loaded weapon regardless of rights or not...with that said lets cue creepn with the "if this had been black guys they'd be dead" schtick.

Wild Cobra
01-17-2013, 07:46 AM
The officer is right. People get scared shitless because of the tripe they get from the news.

DMC
01-17-2013, 10:56 AM
These kids don't even know the law. They saw something on Youtube and wanted to get their 15 seconds of fame.
Just because you have the right doesn't mean it's a good idea to do it.

silverblk mystix
01-17-2013, 11:53 AM
That is a law that will take some time to get used to. The reason the cop didn't put their little diks in the dirt when they refused to ID themselves is because of this open carry law.

Had they been black or latino - they would have been on the ground and answering all those questions at the police station. :lol

If this cop was in another state and his chief saw this video -he would have placed this pussy in an administrative position asap.

IMO.

I. Hustle
01-17-2013, 03:12 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuqgKbkhx_YX0VI-AtHQikke-G9eQMNmIC60THbug8CTAEBWO4vA

Wild Cobra
01-17-2013, 04:28 PM
That is a law that will take some time to get used to. The reason the cop didn't put their little diks in the dirt when they refused to ID themselves is because of this open carry law.

Had they been black or latino - they would have been on the ground and answering all those questions at the police station. :lol

If this cop was in another state and his chief saw this video -he would have placed this pussy in an administrative position asap.

IMO.
What presumptions.

Not in Albany, OR. Maybe where you live, but not there.

silverblk mystix
01-17-2013, 04:31 PM
What presumptions.

Not in Albany, OR. Maybe where you live, but not there.

Been out in the real world much?

You show me a black or latino in the street carrying those weapons who were treated courteously by the police...you can't.

Wild Cobra
01-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Been out in the real world much?

You show me a black or latino in the street carrying those weapons who were treated courteously by the police...you can't.
Have you ever been to Albany, OR?

Now in Portland, I would agree with you.

silverblk mystix
01-17-2013, 04:46 PM
Have you ever been to Albany, OR?

Now in Portland, I would agree with you.

I am going to take it that there are no blacks or latinos in Albany,OR.

Thanks.

Wild Cobra
01-17-2013, 04:52 PM
I am going to take it that there are no blacks or latinos in Albany,OR.

Thanks.
There are some, but almost no gang mentality. It's an old timber community, and close to Corvallis/Oregon State University. Plenty of farming in the Willamette valley too. only a little over 50K population.

I used to live there.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 05:40 PM
lol white people

thispego
01-17-2013, 07:35 PM
What a fucked up video. Te kids come out looking like total douchbag idiots and the cop looks like he was sent to the call for pr purposes. If the kids don't want id themselves or show that the weapon wasn't loaded they could just be on their way? Lol that is so fucked up. Those little fags are making a point the wrong way because they're too fuckin stupid or lazy to make it in an appropriate way

FkLA
01-17-2013, 08:41 PM
Shouldve arrested them just for being such douches tbh. Break their little recording devices and throw their gun in a river, the general public would have no problem with that.

DMC
01-17-2013, 08:45 PM
So they eventually hand their weapon over to the police officer. He's disarmed them at that point. So much for them making a point.

FkLA
01-17-2013, 08:50 PM
Couldnt they get them for something minor, like disturbing the peace or something? Seems retarded that you can get arrested for walking down the street drunk but its perfectly fine for you to walk down the street with a loaded AR-15.

Trainwreck2100
01-17-2013, 09:13 PM
Couldnt they get them for something minor, like disturbing the peace or something? Seems retarded that you can get arrested for walking down the street drunk but its perfectly fine for you to walk down the street with a loaded AR-15.

Lets ticket all muslims in jackets while we're at it

FkLA
01-17-2013, 09:17 PM
Lets ticket all muslims in jackets while we're at it

You suggesting seeing a muslim in a jacket walking down the street is just as intimidating as seeing some idiots walking down the street with a loaded AR-15 ?

Trainwreck2100
01-17-2013, 09:19 PM
You suggesting seeing a muslim in a jacket walking down the street is just as intimidating as seeing some idiots walking down the street with a loaded AR-15 ?

After 9/11 sure, what i should have said was ticket all Muslims on planes

FkLA
01-17-2013, 09:26 PM
That would be completely based on paranoia though, the possibility that there might be something under the jacket. Seeing someone walking around with an AR-15 out in the open is a little different...with or without the Sandy Hook/Aurora shootings Id still feel uneasy about that, as would the majority of people. Poor comparison imo.