PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Leaf sent from drug treatment center to Prison

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2013, 04:02 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8854058/ryan-leaf-booted-treatment-center-prison det mugshot:lol

Darth_Pelican
01-17-2013, 04:47 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0413/espn_g_leafr_300.jpg

:lmao

Trill Clinton
01-17-2013, 06:29 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0413/espn_g_leafr_300.jpg

:lmao

damn shame

Blizzardwizard
01-18-2013, 09:12 PM
*throws up in mouth slightly*.

Avante
01-18-2013, 09:25 PM
Let's see our NFL prisoners...

Mercury Morris...drugs

Bob Hayes...drugs

Lawrence Phillips....soooo much potential. I really do think he did suffer from some mental disorder, not trying to be cute. The last trouble he got in I know of he tried to run over some kids in his truck over a flag football game dispute.

Plaxico Burress...Duh!

Michael Vick...Duh

Jamal Lewis....what was he in for?

Riley Washington...still holds the Cali State HS record in the 100m...10.30...then off to Nebraska. Damn if I can remember exactly what he did to land in prison. There went the NFL.

Warren Wells****...that Raider speed started with this guy, a 9.4 blaze out of Texas Southern. Drugs.

Rae Carruth...murder.

O.J and LT obviously.

Who else we got?

I realize this is college ball, oh well.

A team like ND is so limited when it comes to recruiting, they can't get those guys who have character issues or/and can't spell..Notre Dame. While the SEC is full of them, since a lot of the time those guys can run.

**** Wells was on his way to being one of the greatest receivers ever. Drug trafficing did him in.

dbreiden83080
01-19-2013, 11:20 PM
:lol:lol

Sean Cagney
01-20-2013, 12:41 AM
Let's see our NFL prisoners...

Mercury Morris...drugs

Bob Hayes...drugs

Lawrence Phillips....soooo much potential. I really do think he did suffer from some mental disorder, not trying to be cute. The last trouble he got in I know of he tried to run over some kids in his truck over a flag football game dispute.

Plaxico Burress...Duh!

Michael Vick...Duh

Jamal Lewis....what was he in for?

Riley Washington...still holds the Cali State HS record in the 100m...10.30...then off to Nebraska. Damn if I can remember exactly what he did to land in prison. There went the NFL.

Warren Wells****...that Raider speed started with this guy, a 9.4 blaze out of Texas Southern. Drugs.

Rae Carruth...murder.

O.J and LT obviously.

Who else we got?

I realize this is college ball, oh well.

A team like ND is so limited when it comes to recruiting, they can't get those guys who have character issues or/and can't spell..Notre Dame. While the SEC is full of them, since a lot of the time those guys can run.

**** Wells was on his way to being one of the greatest receivers ever. Drug trafficing did him in.

Mark Ingram is in prison to this day I believe.

DeadlyDynasty
01-20-2013, 12:46 AM
Cecil Collins and Lawrence Philips were always my favorites in that category. Also can't forget Najeh Davenport taking a shit in some coed's hamper.