Magua
01-17-2013, 04:55 PM
Why does it run out so fast?:(

z0sa
01-17-2013, 04:56 PM
because you're sharing it with too many people

AussieFanKurt
01-17-2013, 04:58 PM
lots of rich people lately been craving it?

CosmicCowboy
01-17-2013, 05:54 PM
If you buy it by the pound it doesn't run out so fast.

Joseph Kony
01-17-2013, 07:19 PM
try snorting as much as possible as quick as possible. i heard thats the best way to do it.

DMC
01-17-2013, 08:47 PM
It's the money that runs out, there's plenty coke.

ohmwrecker
01-17-2013, 10:11 PM
If you train yourself to sleep on coke, then you won't stay up and snort all of it. iirc . . .

The Reckoning
01-18-2013, 12:45 AM
take exos they last longer and you only need one hit

Avante
01-18-2013, 01:29 AM
Never really saw the big deal with coke. Certainly not worth the $$$$$$$$.

74ou0qHIHTQ

mingus
01-18-2013, 03:54 AM
Never tried it and never will.

Avante
01-18-2013, 04:02 AM
Never tried it and never will.

You're not missing anything. Now a few crosstops a whole different deal and far cheaper.

Only set back are those stinky ass farts, yep...unique.

wJAwVu_ptew

CosmicCowboy
01-18-2013, 09:40 AM
Never really saw the big deal with coke. Certainly not worth the $$$$$$$$.

74ou0qHIHTQ

That's not surprising. Usually by the time it got to the end user it had been stomped on so many times it was probably like 20% coke and the rest lidocaine and inert ingredients.

-Richer-
01-18-2013, 09:58 AM
I'm confused. Why would anyone run out of cocaine or money? If you are out why not just fly to Columbia and spend a few weeks there? Maybe I misunderstood.

HarlemHeat37
01-18-2013, 04:04 PM
I find it overrated, tbh..

M, Codeine, Shrooms > Coke, tbh..

CosmicCowboy
01-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Shrooms suck. Too much variation from batch to batch. Too much is DEFINITELY too much. Plus they taste terrible. Only thing I ever found to almost mask the taste was frozen grape juice concentrate (thawed of course) mixed half and half.

mingus
01-18-2013, 04:38 PM
Shrooms suck. Too much variation from batch to batch. Too much is DEFINITELY too much. Plus they taste terrible. Only thing I ever found to almost mask the taste was frozen grape juice concentrate (thawed of course) mixed half and half.

Shrooms aren't bad if you dissolve them in hot tea. Someone did that for me. Not too bad. You are right about variation from batch to batch. 2/5 times I got them, nothing happened. I was supposed to do X once, same thing.

I just stick to alcohol, nicotine, and the occasional joint/bowl (I got to be careful with weed though because I am prone to get massive panic attacks from it). With all the other stuff, you don't know what's in it.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2013, 10:32 PM
Cocaine is far from overrated, my friends. HH, hit a nigga up when you down in the MIA and I'll get u the best white lady u eva had

z0sa
01-19-2013, 04:08 AM
Shrooms suck. They dont do shit (for some) that a good bowl of nug cant do. IE laughy bs. I know some peeps might say wtf but it sucks sitting around half stoned while mostly everyone else trips hard. Ever ask for $40 back from a dumbass shrooming career community collegiate hippie with everybody else trippin?

Avante
01-19-2013, 04:15 AM
If done right, there is no trip that compares to LSD. It's on a whole different level.

z0sa
01-19-2013, 04:25 AM
If done right, there is no trip that compares to LSD. It's on a whole different level.

You flashback a lot?

TSA
01-19-2013, 06:02 PM
I can't sleep on coke, no matter how little I take, I have come to hate it. Tried pretty much everything there is besides DMT. Still debating on whether or not I want to take it. Anyone here done it?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-19-2013, 08:47 PM
I've done both coke and snorted adderall, adderall has the stronger effect tbh.

Leetonidas
01-19-2013, 09:49 PM
I can't sleep on coke, no matter how little I take, I have come to hate it. Tried pretty much everything there is besides DMT. Still debating on whether or not I want to take it. Anyone here done it?

DMT is pretty cool, it's like a 15 minute, intense and condensed shroom trip

Spur|n|Austin
01-20-2013, 12:09 AM

I once tripped acid for almost 48 hours; felt like I was in another universe.

DJR210
01-20-2013, 01:39 AM
Lol @ this thread. So many nights where I would waste a ton of cash drinking to have an excuse to get a 40 of blow, then only to pop a xanax to go to bed..

DeadlyDynasty
01-20-2013, 01:52 AM
Lol @ this thread. So many nights where I would waste a ton of cash drinking to have an excuse to get a 40 of blow, then only to pop a xanax to go to bed..

This guy gets it (for the most part). Let me preface this by saying I'm spoiled down here in Miami b/c the blow is magnifico. I used to get a gram ($40-50, depending on dealer) for a week. I would cut it up into mini-lines or just do keybumps throughout the day. I could always fall asleep b/c--like DJR said--just pop one or 2 French fry xany bars and you're good to pass out in 30 minutes. Now when I buy a gram every so often I just gut it up into 3 huge gagger lines. I used to love Adderall, but snorting it was a waste of a pill--at least imo. it always hit me the hardest when I swallowed it and waited the 30-45 minutes for it to take effect. Snorting it hits you faster but not as strong, and the only thing pleasurable about it was that the drip tasted like candy.

mingus
01-20-2013, 05:10 AM
Why the fuck would anyone snort adderal? I don't get it. I'm prescribed focalin and done adderal before. Not something I would try to have fun with.

SupremeGuy
01-20-2013, 05:18 PM
Why does it run out so fast?:(LOL

me and my gf ask ourselves that question every weekend

Proxy
01-20-2013, 05:51 PM

it would be good idea to take something of mdma and get rolling when you hit DMT. Keep yourself positive and take it because the ego loss can be great or terrible.

DJR210
02-13-2013, 11:09 PM
This guy gets it (for the most part). Let me preface this by saying I'm spoiled down here in Miami b/c the blow is magnifico. I used to get a gram ($40-50, depending on dealer) for a week. I would cut it up into mini-lines or just do keybumps throughout the day. I could always fall asleep b/c--like DJR said--just pop one or 2 French fry xany bars and you're good to pass out in 30 minutes. Now when I buy a gram every so often I just gut it up into 3 huge gagger lines. I used to love Adderall, but snorting it was a waste of a pill--at least imo. it always hit me the hardest when I swallowed it and waited the 30-45 minutes for it to take effect. Snorting it hits you faster but not as strong, and the only thing pleasurable about it was that the drip tasted like candy.

LMAO, I am a fan of yours for life. I didn't know the term "gagger" was used too much outside my circle..the nights of making eye contact with my cousins/friends at parties, an reading their lips from across the room saying "gagger?"..two minutes later meeting up in the back corner or someones car for an oversized "pick me up". Ahhh, the good old days..

DJR210
02-13-2013, 11:11 PM
take exos they last longer and you only need one hit

Last time I rolled I felt like I had a few morbidly obese bitches sitting on my chest..

Creepn
02-13-2013, 11:14 PM
You guys disgust me. Hey DD, what ambulance company do you work for?