PDA

View Full Version : NBC admits there was no AR15 used at Sandy Hook

TSA
01-17-2013, 07:46 PM
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/30208-nbc-admits-no-assault-rifle-used-in-newtown-shooting/

Home
2012 News
Obama
Videos
About Us

NBC Admitted: No ‘Assault Rifle’ Used in Newtown Shooting
KYLE BECKER JANUARY 15, 2013 5:10 PM

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

When the president surrounds himself with children while giving his announcement that reasonable gun control measures are necessary, bear in mind that those ‘assault rifles‘ the government is sure to be going after were not even used in the Newton, Connecticut elementary shooting. As NBC admits in the video above, four handguns were used to carry out that despicable atrocity. This directly contradicts other reports.

Pete Williams, who is NBC’s chief Justice correspondent, reported the following in the video posted above:

This continues to be a very complex investigation and there is a lot of contradictory information out there, but we have some new information this morning (one month ago) from a couple of federal officials and state officials.

They say now that there were actually four handguns inside the school, not just two as we were initially told. Four handguns and apparently only handguns that were taken into the school.

We knew that Adam Lanza, the man said to be the gunman here, also had an ‘assault-style’ AR-15 -style rifle that he had had taken to the school, it was in the car he drove there, his mother’s car, but we have been told by several officials that he had left that in the car.

The correspondent makes it clear over and over again that he confirmed this information with federal and state officials. Now, a lot of media reports contradict this one, but somebody’s lying. The report that an ‘AR-15-style’ assault rifle was in the trunk of murderer Adam Lanza’s car is up for dispute as well. If one examines footage from police breaking into Lanza’s car, one sees police clearing a round from a “long gun of some type” that does not appear to be ‘AR-15 style’ or ‘assault-style.’

Whether or not the mainstream media are intentionally spreading disinformation about the Sandy Hook elementary tragedy, there is one thing for certain: not only are violent crime rates at a modern low and going down, but only 323 homicides were committed by rifles in 2011. That includes hunting rifles, assault rifles, military style rifles, semi-automatic rifles and whatever label one comes up with, regardless of magazine or clip capacity.

In a nation of 311 million people, the odds of being killed by a rifle is about one homicide per million people, which is far less than the odds of being murdered by a blunt object. But we don’t hear the media arguing about regulating hammers and clubs. Again, when 99.7% of registered gun owners are law-abiding, gun control is not about guns, it’s about control.

I'm not going to watch that video and stopped following the Sandy Hook tragedy about a week after it happened, but did they ever confirm what guns were used to do all of the shootings? I've heard rumors the AR15 wasn't even used, and it was just handguns. Is what I heard bullshit?

Yes, it's bullshit.

The AR-15 was the main weapon. He left a shotgun in the car and used one of two handguns to off himself.

TSA
01-17-2013, 08:26 PM
Surprised at the lack of comments. Is this old news or something? Have I been duped? Serious questions as I stopped following Sandy Hook.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 08:35 PM
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/30208-nbc-admits-no-assault-rifle-used-in-newtown-shooting/Srsly?

This is still in question to you?

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 08:39 PM
Surprised at the lack of comments. Is this old news or something? Have I been duped? Serious questions as I stopped following Sandy Hook.Ok, I'll give you a pass if you stopped following it -- but that is right up there with the 9/11 media conspiracies.

News reports that day were all over the place. Hell, they thought Lanza's brother was the perp at first.

Unless someone thinks the local police and coroner are in on it, this matter is settled.

www.thedenverchannel.com/news/newtown-connecticut-shooting/ar15-with-high-capacity-magazines-used-by-adam-lanza-in-sandy-hook-school-shooting

TSA
01-17-2013, 09:08 PM
Ok, I'll give you a pass if you stopped following it -- but that is right up there with the 9/11 media conspiracies.

News reports that day were all over the place. Hell, they thought Lanza's brother was the perp at first.

Unless someone thinks the local police and coroner are in on it, this matter is settled.

www.thedenverchannel.com/news/newtown-connecticut-shooting/ar15-with-high-capacity-magazines-used-by-adam-lanza-in-sandy-hook-school-shooting
I seriously haven't followed it at all. So where does the NBC stuff come from? And in that second video it doesn't look at all like an AR that the cop is clearing. I'm just trying to figure it all out.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 09:27 PM
I seriously haven't followed it at all. So where does the NBC stuff come from?It comes from the spotty reporting of the first day. I'm more inclined to believe the police and medical examiner after they have collected the evidence and performed the autopsies, given the choice between the two.
And in that second video it doesn't look at all like an AR that the cop is clearing.I don't know to what you are referring, but it really doesn't matter to me. Occam's razor and all that.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 09:38 PM
And in that second video it doesn't look at all like an AR that the cop is clearing.OK, you were talking about the second video from your link.

It doesn't look like an AR because it's the shotgun Lanza left in the car. The AR was inside the school with Lanza when he offed himself.

TSA
01-17-2013, 09:50 PM
OK, you were talking about the second video from your link.

It doesn't look like an AR because it's the shotgun Lanza left in the car. The AR was inside the school with Lanza when he offed himself.
The webpage you linked me to is from Dec 16th. My link is from January 15th. Are the quotes from NBC false? I'm not into nor do I believe in conspiracy theories, I just find it odd.

TSA
01-17-2013, 09:54 PM
What is throwing me off in the article I posted is the (one month ago). Is that quote from one month ago or are they talking about one month ago from the quote?

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 09:57 PM
The webpage you linked me to is from Dec 16th. My link is from January 15th. Are the quotes from NBC false? I'm not into nor do I believe in conspiracy theories, I just find it odd.The story you linked is from January 15th. The first video in the story is clearly marked "Dec. 15" and there is little doubt the second video is probably from the same day given what they said about Lanza's mother -- she is only presumed dead and they still think she worked at the school. They both definitely took place before the video of the police chief's statement.

ohmwrecker
01-17-2013, 10:01 PM
Old news. It makes absolutely no difference what kind of guns that sick fuck used.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 10:07 PM
Seriously, this guy calls himself an "associate editor"?

TSA
01-17-2013, 10:17 PM
Thanks for clearing it up and not being a dick.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2013, 10:29 PM
I wasn't?

Lincoln
01-18-2013, 01:08 AM
TSA just being a fuckin dumbass college dropout not understanding what really happened. Learn to fuckin read before you start dumbass threads and post stupid questions.

TSA
01-18-2013, 01:17 AM
TSA just being a fuckin dumbass college dropout not understanding what really happened. Learn to fuckin read before you start dumbass threads and post stupid questions.

Holy shit dude your butthurt from me calling out your asking how to ask a girl out really stung I see. How about you wait to chime in on gun talk once you can legally purchase a handgun.

TSA
01-18-2013, 01:17 AM

Holy shit dude your butthurt from me calling out your asking how to ask a girl out really stung I see. How about you wait to chime in on gun talk once you can legally purchase a handgun.

mouse
01-18-2013, 05:34 AM
GcpFTNA80ss

redzero
01-18-2013, 05:41 AM
^ lol thinking anybody is watching that bullshit

Blake
01-18-2013, 10:09 AM
Seeing the illuminati eye in the youtube screenshot is enough for me to lol mouse.

McGusto55
01-18-2013, 07:12 PM
Hoax..didnt even happen...

mouse
01-18-2013, 08:55 PM
wrong vid I meant to post this one.

Wx9GxXYKx_8

ChumpDumper
01-18-2013, 08:59 PM
Already debunked.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/sandy-hook-conspiracy-theory-video-debunked_n_2487427.html

mouse
01-19-2013, 03:16 AM
How is it debunked?

That link you posted is only another view on the video in fact one of them is just a hater looks at one of his quotes.

Blaskiewicz added that such a diseased investigative process is almost always guaranteed to fail.

"The only possible answer at the end of that process of investigation is some sort of omnipotent puppet master who controls everything. In this case, it's the government, but it's often Jews, the New World Order, the other political party, the Illuminati, Masons, or even inter-dimensional mind-controlling reptilian space aliens who impersonate political leaders."

What does any of that have to do with finding the truth on what really happened? In fact one of the so called debunkers tried to back pedal.

D.J. Grothe, president of the James Randi Educational Foundation, does note that truthers shouldn't be immediately dismissed as raving lunatics, however.

"Political conspiracy theorists are completely wrong [in their conclusions], but they're not crazy," he told HuffPost. "The leading conspiracy theorists ... are right on many of their initial factual claims. Depending on what the theory is, they might even be correct in all of their claims. Where they are wrong is connecting the dots that aren't there."

The video got 10 million views in 9 days by people who know this government lies to them daily.

mouse
01-19-2013, 03:18 AM
How is it debunked?

That link you posted is only another view on the video in fact one of them is just a hater looks at one of his quotes.

Blaskiewicz added that such a diseased investigative process is almost always guaranteed to fail.

"The only possible answer at the end of that process of investigation is some sort of omnipotent puppet master who controls everything. In this case, it's the government, but it's often Jews, the New World Order, the other political party, the Illuminati, Masons, or even inter-dimensional mind-controlling reptilian space aliens who impersonate political leaders."

What does any of that have to do with finding the truth on what really happened? In fact one of the so called debunkers tried to back pedal.

D.J. Grothe, president of the James Randi Educational Foundation, does note that truthers shouldn't be immediately dismissed as raving lunatics, however.

"Political conspiracy theorists are completely wrong [in their conclusions], but they're not crazy," he told HuffPost. "The leading conspiracy theorists ... are right on many of their initial factual claims. Depending on what the theory is, they might even be correct in all of their claims. Where they are wrong is connecting the dots that aren't there."

The video got 10 million views in 9 days by people who know this government lies to them daily.

ChumpDumper
01-19-2013, 03:19 AM
I can believe there are 10 million idiots in the world.

Your reading of that theory shows there is one.

mouse
01-19-2013, 04:20 AM
You said the same thing about 9/11 and they now have proof of explosive residue.

ChumpDumper
01-19-2013, 05:38 AM
You said the same thing about 9/11 and they now have proof of explosive residue.Except they don't.

mouse
01-19-2013, 07:57 AM
LZa5ahqZksw

ChumpDumper
01-19-2013, 12:37 PM
Remember, I'm never watching a YouTube you post again.

You failed.

mouse
01-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Remember, I'm never watching a YouTube you post again.

You failed.

That is normally what weak people say when they want to bail in a debate that they are losing in front of others online.

http://blogs.sitepointstatic.com.s3.amazonaws.com/images/business/listen.jpg

I just never expected you to be one of them.

But if this topic Exposed you for the fraud you really are then it's actually a

"Success"

ChumpDumper
01-19-2013, 05:28 PM
That is normally what weak people say when they want to bail in a debate that they are losing in front of others online.Nope.

You never read or watched anything I ever posted, so why bother?

lol fraud

mouse
01-19-2013, 09:40 PM
Nope.

You never read or watched anything I ever posted, so why bother?

lol fraud

What makes you so sure I never read what you post or watch your misguided videos?

Face it chump you had to have known the time would come when the truth starts to surface.

Just man up and admit you may have been wrong on multiple levels.

The evidence is so against you it's like it's almost as bad as Lance Armstrong on Oprah
I almost kinda feel bad for you but I know you made your bed now you must .....

As for any video or link you have that may give you a glimmer of hope feel free to share it and I will guarantee to exzamine it thoroughly

ChumpDumper
01-19-2013, 09:48 PM
What makes you so sure I never read what you post ir watch your misguided videos?Because you would have admitted how wrong you were.

Face it chump you had to have known the time would come when the truth starts to surface.

Just man up and admit you may have been wrong on multiple levels.

The evidence is so against you it's like it's almost as bad as Lance Armstrong on Oprah

I almost feel bad for you but I know you made your bed now you must .....,I'm batting 1.000 so far.

As for any video or link you have that may give you a glimmer of hope feel free to share it and I will guarantee to exzamine it thought.Nope. you had your chance. You blew it.

If your ever state in your own words what you believe actually happened in any of these cases, I might read it. Hasn't happened yet.

Blake
01-19-2013, 10:05 PM
That is normally what weak people say when they want to bail in a debate that they are losing in front of others online.

even your trolls know you are the loser.

mouse
01-19-2013, 10:24 PM
Because you would have admitted how wrong you were.

So it's only "your" videos that are "always" correct.

Way to show how nonbias you are. That is a very ignorant comment especially when someone line professor Dawkins can admit he doesn't know everything here comes never wrong chump the Ala of knowledge

Hell why not just shut down google and all debates we can just come to the almighty Chump for answers

I'm batting 1.000 so far.

After 10,000 times at bat

Nope. you had your chance. You blew it.

Whaaaa Whaaaa how will I live with myself?

Translation: I have no evidence so let me grab my ball and go home
Pathetic chump a new low....

If your ever state in your own words what you believe actually happened in any of these cases, I might read it. Hasn't happened yet.

I'm sure you know where I stand on your NWO agendas

DMC
01-20-2013, 12:13 AM
lol CD arguing with the most well known troll on the forum, relentlessly.

ChumpDumper
01-20-2013, 04:57 AM
lol CD arguing with the most well known troll on the forum, relentlessly.lol DMC following me around and commenting on me, relentlessly.

Spurminator
01-20-2013, 03:49 PM
I'm batting 1.000 so far.

After 10,000 times at bat

Oooh... burn?

You know that a 1.000 batting average in 10000 at bats is, like, REALLY good right?

mouse
01-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Oooh... burn?

You know that a 1.000 batting average in 10000 at bats is, like, REALLY good right?

Not when your on the wrong team.

Chumps debating skills are as bad as this mans acting skills.

_rVfGnDpdV8

mouse
01-21-2013, 01:48 PM
3Ep2pG3qY6c

mouse
01-21-2013, 01:50 PM
8_b9hh2lp3I

BacktoBasics
01-21-2013, 02:06 PM
I'm not at all surprised that a low life self absorbed loser like Mouse would trivialize the deaths of those children to get his jollies off on another BS conspiracy theory. What a sick human being you are. This world never has a shortage of guys like you who revel in the need to downplay reality for your pathetic fantasy world of fabricated story lines and self aggrandizing horse shit.

Every year its a new low for you.

mouse
01-21-2013, 03:06 PM
I'm not at all surprised that a low life self absorbed loser like Mouse would trivialize the deaths of those children

where is your proof?

to get his jollies off on another BS conspiracy theory.

You think posting the other side of a story is BS?

What a sick human being you are.

Pssssssst! I didn't make the video, and furthermore I never posted I support them.

Look brah just because you haven't sold any trailers this week is no reason to be so arrogant with others.

This world never has a shortage of guys like you who revel in the need to downplay reality for your pathetic fantasy world of fabricated story lines and self aggrandizing horse shit.

Read above

A: I didn't create the video

B: I never said I support the video

C: Your a known mouse hater that automatically disqualifies any intelligent input you think you may have.

Every year its a new low for you.

Oh now you give me props?

mouse
01-21-2013, 03:16 PM
On a side note:

Before you climb off your self righteous soap box why not visit the politics forum where wannabee tree huggers like yourself are getting their cyber asses handed to them daily on this very topic.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208365&p=6309564#post6309564

Spurminator
01-21-2013, 03:31 PM
So you're posting these videos for entertainment value alone, and you do not believe there is any merit to them. Why didn't you just say so?

BacktoBasics
01-21-2013, 04:18 PM
So you're posting these videos for entertainment value alone, and you do not believe there is any merit to them. Why didn't you just say so?Exactly. He's in full back peddle now. Either that or he needs to man up and state that he finds the video with merit.

mouse
01-21-2013, 04:52 PM
So you're posting these videos for entertainment value alone, and you do not believe there is any merit to them. Why didn't you just say so?

You have no idea why I do what I do and I really have no free time at this moment to try and educate you on what the "other" view on a subject really means.

pssssssst! this isn't China we can can post an opposing view. (or until Obama has his way)

mouse
01-21-2013, 04:54 PM
Exactly. He's in full back peddle now. Either that or he needs to man up and state that he finds the video with merit.

You need to put down the pitch fork and go see if any illegals are still camping out at your ranch.

Spurminator
01-21-2013, 06:59 PM
You have no idea why I do what I do and I really have no free time at this moment to try and educate you on what the "other" view on a subject really means.

pssssssst! this isn't China we can can post an opposing view. (or until Obama has his way)

:lol I didn't say you couldn't you fucking clod. All I'm doing is acknowledging that you're just posting it for entertainment value, rather than making a statement about what you believe, which is basically what you've said every time someone has asked you to give some kind of opinion. And you're still mad!

mouse
01-21-2013, 07:26 PM
you fucking clod.

I like when these young kids here at ST kick they're own ass sometimes. Any further conversation is now just pure entertainment on my part.

All I'm doing is acknowledging that you're just posting it for entertainment value, rather than making a statement about what you believe, which is basically what you've said every time someone has asked you to give some kind of opinion.

and your point?

And you're still mad!

That would imply I was already mad, and I don't see that do you?

post the link that supports your claim.

Spurminator
01-21-2013, 07:33 PM
I really have no free time at this moment

I missed this the first time.

:lmao :lmao :lmao x100000

mouse
01-21-2013, 09:35 PM

my posts are like eye opening grenades they go off long after i post them.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/AD-Alternative-Design/121129644726154?skip_nax_wizard=true

mouse
01-21-2013, 10:33 PM

about time you Red-neck-con-nize

kx8uaMxn31c