07-01-2005, 08:19 AM
wusup guys...

i am a huge COWBOYS fan... i hate the MAVS (duh!) i am a SPURS FAN

just wanted to know how many COWBOYS fans are in here... let hear it

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS???

samikeyp
07-01-2005, 09:37 AM
yo!

Don't you frequent that Dallas Cowboys forum under the same name?

Horry For 3!
07-01-2005, 02:41 PM
I'm a Cowboys fan.

Pee_Eye_Emm_Pee
07-02-2005, 08:16 AM
yo!

Don't you frequent that Dallas Cowboys forum under the same name?

yup... same guy :hat

you come there a lot of what???

Pee_Eye_Emm_Pee
07-02-2005, 08:17 AM
I'm a Cowboys fan.

that's nice to know we have some fans in here... you ready for it to start???

N.Y. Johnny
07-03-2005, 10:37 PM
Don't really care for Dallas Cowboys, don't hate them like some...they are in the NFC East and I'm a Jets Fan, beat the goddamn New York Giants!!!!!!!!!!! :tu

Horry For 3!
07-03-2005, 10:51 PM
Damn right! Julius Jones!

TheTruth
07-05-2005, 04:48 AM
Thanksgiving Day BABY...BRONCOS 34 - cowboys 7

TheAdmiral#50
07-05-2005, 11:44 AM
Dallas Cowboys! Win,Lose or Draw! :makemyday

Ballcox
07-05-2005, 12:20 PM
Live and die with the Cowboys, sometimes you gotta go through the bad times to really enjoy the good times............I've got a feeling the good times are right around the corner.

TheAdmiral#50
07-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Live and die with the Cowboys, sometimes you gotta go through the bad times to really enjoy the good times............I've got a feeling the good times are right around the corner.

As do I my friend! :tu

samikeyp
07-05-2005, 12:55 PM

amen. Same with the Spurs. Its easy to be a fan of a team when they are winning....it takes more to do it when the team is not. IMO, a true fan never deserts his or her team.

redskinfan
07-05-2005, 01:41 PM
I hate the cowboys real bad!!!!!! They SUCK. Parcells is an over rated fat TURD!!

TheAdmiral#50
07-05-2005, 02:12 PM
I hate the cowboys real bad!!!!!! They SUCK. Parcells is an over rated fat TURD!!

I feel bad for Joe Gibbs because like everyone who's a fan of football - I like him. Everybody does. But unfortunately, he's in over his head.

The NFL literally BEGS its teams to take turns making it to the playoffs. They built a system so that every team can have a shot and they want all the teams succeeding.

In this decade, which is already half over, every single team in the NFC has made the playoffs at least once - except three teams.

The Detroit Lions
The Arizona Cardinals

and guess who else
The Washington Redskins

The Redskins keep close company with those teams and have made the playoffs ONCE (1!!!) in like 13 seasons, have been owned by the Cowboys, and now are owned by the Eagles as well........ :lol

Face it - until the Redskins prove something on the field sometime this century.....STFU!

Ballcox
07-05-2005, 02:23 PM
^ Yeah, I think as long as that idiot Snyder is running the team, they've got no chance. He seems to make too many rash, poorly thought out decisions regarding personnel on his team and the result is no cohesion or continuity with players season to season. I hate to tell ya Daniel, you might have a lot of money and enjoy owning an NFL team, but you sure as hell didn't ever play football at a high level. Move over and let guys with real football knowledge make decisions for that team.

Of course, as a Cowboys fan I'm perfectly content to watch the Redskins continue to flounder with poor decisions and even worse results in the W/L column. Thanks Daniel!

TheAdmiral#50
07-05-2005, 02:51 PM
^ Yeah, I think as long as that idiot Snyder is running the team, they've got no chance. He seems to make too many rash, poorly thought out decisions regarding personnel on his team and the result is no cohesion or continuity with players season to season. I hate to tell ya Daniel, you might have a lot of money and enjoy owning an NFL team, but you sure as hell didn't ever play football at a high level. Move over and let guys with real football knowledge make decisions for that team.

Of course, as a Cowboys fan I'm perfectly content to watch the Redskins continue to flounder with poor decisions and even worse results in the W/L column. Thanks Daniel!

Well said Daniel! :tu

batman2883
07-06-2005, 04:15 PM
How bout them Boy's Hardcore Cowboys fan right here, i have the same intensity for them as i do for the Spurs

Jdspur20
07-06-2005, 04:21 PM
i'm a cowboys fan. i live i the DFW area and besides the cowboys, every other sport here i can't stand

scott
07-06-2005, 10:01 PM
11-5 this year, folks. BANK IT.

Boo
07-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Vikings > Cowboys !

Vikings 2005: 11-5 [Div. Leader]

Cowboys 2005: 9-7 [Wild Card]

TheAdmiral#50
07-07-2005, 02:15 AM
LOL,I don't know about 11-5 for the Vikings but the Cowboys 9-7 sounds about right.

Vike's put together a strong team this offseason though! Good solid vet's!

N.Y. Johnny
07-07-2005, 07:25 PM
LOL,I don't know about 11-5 for the Vikings but the Cowboys 9-7 sounds about right.

Vike's put together a strong team this offseason though! Good solid vet's!

the sky would be the limit for the Vikings I think if they'd get rid of Tice, he just isn't getting the most out of them. I wouldn't bet against them though, they built a hell of a team this year.

kskonn
07-13-2005, 11:09 AM

I am also a Die hard fan. I try to travel up to Dallas for as many games as I can. i get as emotionaly involved with the cowboys as I do with the spurs. Man I can't wait for the games, beer and bar-b-q.

Snyder reminds me of Cuban. Always trying to buy a championship instead of developing players and earning one.

Hank Hill
07-15-2005, 01:53 PM
I love the Cowboys

Heck my son goes to Tom Landry Middle School

tw05baller
07-15-2005, 09:51 PM
finally some fellow "good times and bad" cowboys fans

tw05baller
07-15-2005, 09:52 PM

didnt the cowboys hold the skins scoreless in a game last year and we caught like 4 interceptions

midgetonadonkey
07-18-2005, 08:40 AM
I was a lifelong Oilers fan until the bastards moved. Now I'm a Texans fan. Don't care much for the Cowboys. They will continue to be the second best team in Texas for years to come.

Hook Dem
07-18-2005, 09:27 AM
I was a lifelong Oilers fan until the bastards moved. Now I'm a Texans fan. Don't care much for the Cowboys. They will continue to be the second best team in Texas for years to come.
:rolleyes You Wish!