PDA

View Full Version : Avante - A Short Bio

cantthinkofanything
01-19-2013, 01:24 AM
0 Friends Avante has not made any friends yet

JMarkJohns
01-19-2013, 01:31 AM
Lived with his four sisters as RaZon, paying careful attention to their sexual exploits so he could drudge it up in a shoe-horned creeper fashion online, only to pull a Manti Te'o and mysteriously have one of the four sisters up and vanish like Lennay Kekua in the web!

Avante
01-19-2013, 01:38 AM
Lived with his four sisters as RaZon, paying careful attention to their sexual exploits so he could drudge it up in a shoe-horned creeper fashion online, only to pull a Manti Te'o and mysteriously have one of the four sisters up and vanish like Lennay Kekua in the web!

Saying that my 4 sisters combined never had 50 lovers is a bad thing? How's that?

JMarkJohns
01-19-2013, 01:42 AM
Saying that my 4 sisters combined never had 50 lovers is a bad thing? How's that?

More dipshit dumbfuckery.

Avante
01-19-2013, 01:45 AM
More dipshit dumbfuckery.

So you were wrong and know it. Next time pay attention to what is being said ya fucking moron.

Avante
01-19-2013, 01:51 AM
Cantwhatever

Kinda hit home with drawing attention to all those ..0...threads, right? I know, I know....you're going to fuck my mama now...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMarkJohns
01-19-2013, 01:52 AM
It's not what you said, dipshit. It's that you said it at all.

It's not whether you're correct, dumbfuck. It's that you feel educated enough on the topic to claim accuracy.

The topic was female sex partners and to back up your argument you specify your sisters sex lives, then justify it as normal.

It's not, least not outside of West Virginia.

Avante
01-19-2013, 01:57 AM
It's not what you said, dipshit. It's that you said it at all.

It's not whether you're correct, dumbfuck. It's that you feel educated enough on the topic to claim accuracy.

The topic was female sex partners and to back up your argument you specify your sisters sex lives, then justify it as normal.

It's not, least not outside of West Virginia.

You're not getting it dumbass.

My sisters would have told this board how many sex partners they've had, and they couldn't care less what I said about that. And I know this. Not my fault you come from an uptight family, I didn't.

All my sisters were very out going and good looking, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy past being all uptight over sex.

All of them are married now.

Next time one of them drops by you can talk to her, you'll feel stupid making a big deal out of this.

JMarkJohns
01-19-2013, 02:01 AM
Quoted for posterity.

Thanks for rehashing this now as Avante. I've been trying to get you to talk on your expertise in all things sister sex as Avante just so you couldn't pull the "I'm not RaZon card." Finally succeeded.

Thanks for playing along, ya dipshitted dumbmbfuck, hillbilly perve!

You're not getting it dumbass.

My sisters would have told this board how many sex partners they've had, and they couldn't care less what I said about that. And I know this. Not my fault you come from an uptight family, I didn't.

All my sisters were very out going and good looking, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy past being all uptight over sex.

All of them are married now.

Avante
01-19-2013, 02:04 AM
Quoted for posterity.

Thanks for rehashing this now as Avante. I've been trying to get you to talk on your expertise in all things sister sex as Avante just so you couldn't pull the "I'm not RaZon card." Finally succeeded.

Thanks for playing along, ya dipshitted dumbmbfuck, hillbilly perve!

So there ya sit cumming all over yourself because.,..hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! What a simple little fuck, hahahahaha!!!!! Don't take much for you to get a nut does it?

JMarkJohns
01-19-2013, 02:06 AM
Unlike you who requires four sisters?!

Reck
01-19-2013, 02:10 AM
So there ya sit cumming all over yourself because.,..hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! What a simple little fuck, hahahahaha!!!!! Don't take much for you to get a nut does it?

Gayest Avante post in Avante's shitty existence.

Avante
01-19-2013, 02:24 AM
Since I have my own thread...

I moved from Vallejo (bay area) to Visalia at 6 years old. My dad worked at Mayer Island ship yard in Vallejo. I can remember him and my grandpa sitting out back shooting rats as they ran across our back yard with 22's as they got drunk on whiskey. My job was to pile up the dead rats.

I went to...Washington, Jefferson, Divisadero, Mt Whitney and the College of the Seqouia's.

Picked fruit during the summers in my HS years where I was a football/track star.

Got married at 19, yep, she got pregnant. I needed a job, enter...US Navy.

There went my dream of being a pro football player.

After the Navy I sold health insurance for a few years, worked for my brother in law. Then got burned out on working nights so I quit and starting working at an Olive plant, my uncle was a foreman there.

After our divorce, I ran the streets for the next 10 years. I did meet Jane, we got married in Vegas after a drunk weekend, that lasted about a year, we got married for the right reason...sex..but then found out we didn't like each other. So back to running the streets, all the while collecting music and reading.

Then one night after losing a backgammon game (which decided where we go) me and my best friend Stan (black guy who played cornerback for Hayward State once upon a time) end up at the Paul Bunyan in Porterville. The night I met Judy, that was 30 years ago, she was 21 and I was 33.

So yes there is a God.

Avante
01-19-2013, 02:25 AM
Unlike you who requires four sisters?!

Dude, what are you even talking about? Any guy who messes with his sisters needs their dick cut off,that's fucking sick. Where you getting that sick shit ya pervert.

Avante
01-19-2013, 02:28 AM
Gayest Avante post in Avante's shitty existence.

Dude, stick to talking movies and burgers, once you try other things you're way over your head.

symple19
01-19-2013, 02:29 AM
Since I have my own thread...

I moved from Vallejo (bay area) to Visalia at 6 years old. My dad worked at Mayer Island ship yard in Vallejo. I can remember him and my grandpa sitting out back shooting rats as they ran across our back yard with 22's as they got drunk on whiskey. My job was to pile up the dead rats.

I went to...Washington, Jefferson, Divisadero, Mt Whitney and the College of the Seqouia's.

Picked fruit during the summers in my HS years where I was a football/track star.

Got married at 19, yep, she got pregnant. I needed a job, enter...US Navy.

There went my dream of being a pro football player.

After the Navy I sold health insurance for a few years, worked for my son in law. Then got burned out on working nights so I quit and starting working at an Olive plant, my uncle was a foreman there.

After our divorce, I ran the streets for the next 10 years. I did meet Jane, we got married in Vegas after a drunk wekend, that last about a year, we got married for the rigth reason...sex..but then found out we didn't like each other. So back to running the streets, all the while collecting music and reading.

Then one night after losing a backgammon game (which decided where we go) me and my best friend Stan (black guy who played cornereback for Hayward State once upohn a time) end up at the Paul Bunyan in Porterville. The night I met Judy, that was 30 years ago, she was 21 and I was 33.

So yes there is a God.

:lmao

You're a different dude, Avante. And no, there isn't a god. No surprise that you have no college education

Avante
01-19-2013, 02:33 AM

You're a different dude, Avante. And no, there isn't a god. No surprise that you have no college education

First of all there is a God and second of all didn't you see COS there? Not that college is anything other than knowing what books to read, which I do.

symple19
01-19-2013, 02:43 AM
doesn't mean you graduated... and reading lots of books, which I also do, doesn't substitute for a college education

prove there is a god

Avante
01-19-2013, 02:50 AM
Wow, this is pretty cool, it's almost like...AVANTE, THIS IS YOUR LIFE.

Judy had a daycare business, and decided to buy a home computer for the business. She'd..."wanna play around on it?"....I'd.."nay!" That went on for about 6 months then one day out of boredom I sat down in front of a computer. Somehow I managed to find my way to a track & field site, T&F Media (now defunct) I was simply...Larry. So I start talking about Sultan McCullough a running back/sprinter at USC, in a matter of minutes here comes this guy....."hey numbnuts we talk distance running here so cool that sprint talk you fucking idiot"...something like that. I was stunned. I thought ..."the hell with this". About a week later I try it again, here comes that guy again riding my ass. Now It's.."well fuck you!"..as I preceded to cut the prick to ribbons talking distance running and all the old legends, tore him up....I was an internet hero, the guy was the resident bully and I'd kicked his ass. Right then I knew I had it.

symple19
01-19-2013, 02:53 AM
Wow, this is pretty cool, it's almost like...AVANTE, THIS IS YOUR LIFE.

Judy had a daycare business, and decided to buy a home computer for the business. She'd..."wanna pkay around on it?"....I'd.."nay!" That went on for about 6 months then one day out of boredom I sat down in front of a computer. Somehow I managed to find my way to a track & field site, T&F Media (now defunct) I was simply...Larry. So I start talking about Sultan McCullough a running back/sprinter at USC, in a matter of minutes here comes this guy....."hey numbnuts we talk distance running here so cool that sprint talk you fucking idiot"...something like that. I was stunned. I thight ..."the hell with this". About a week later I try it again, here comes that guy again riding my ass. Now It's.."well fuck you!"..as I precedee to cut the prick to ribbons talking distance running and all the old legends, tore him up....I was an internet hero, the guy was the resident bully and I'd kicked his ass. Right then I knew I had it.

Why is your life so sad?

Avante
01-19-2013, 02:54 AM
doesn't mean you graduated... and reading lots of books, which I also do, doesn't substitute for a college education

prove there is a god

I think I can hang with most people on most things. I know for a fact a lot of college graduates can't hang with me on some things.

Prove there isn't a God.

Avante
01-19-2013, 02:56 AM
Why is your life so sad?

Trust me on this one, sadness is not what I do. Where did you get that silliness from?

symple19
01-19-2013, 03:07 AM
I think I can hang with most people on most things. I know for a fact a lot of college graduates can't hang with me on some things.

Prove there isn't a God.

I can't prove shit, thus the reason I'm agnostic

symple19
01-19-2013, 03:08 AM
It was an observation... while you may think your life is peachy, I think it's riddled with tears

Avante
01-19-2013, 03:09 AM
I can't prove shit, thus the reason I'm agnostic

You need a label?

CuckingFunt
01-19-2013, 03:10 AM
here comes this guy....."hey numbnuts we talk distance running here so cool that sprint talk you fucking idiot"...something like that. I was stunned. I thought ..."the hell with this". About a week later I try it again, here comes that guy again riding my ass. Now It's.."well fuck you!"..as I preceded to cut the prick to ribbons talking distance running

So, then, you were told that no one on that site was interested in your particular pet topic and your response was to instead discuss the topic to which their board was dedicated?

I find that difficult to believe...

Avante
01-19-2013, 03:12 AM
It was an observation... while you may think your life is peachy, I think it's riddled with tears

I hate to disappoint ya but I wouldn't change a thing. I've pretty much seen it all and here I sit totally $$$$$$$$$$$$$ secure and have everything I want. About as happy as a pig in slop.

symple19
01-19-2013, 03:18 AM
I hate to disappoint ya but I wouldn't change a thing. I've pretty much seen it all and here I sit totally $$$$$$$$$$$$$ secure and have everything I want. About as happy as a pig in slop.

You haven't seen combat, I know that for a fact

It would also appear that you have leached off your wife... no problem if you admit it, of course

Avante
01-19-2013, 03:20 AM
So, then, you were told that no one on that site was interested in your particular pet topic and your response was to instead discuss the topic to which their board was dedicated?

I find that difficult to believe...

I knew the board was about track & field, I didn't know I'd landed on the forum there dedicated to distant running, they had forums for all the events. Keep in mind I was totally new to all this, yep, a rookie. Being a track fan like I am I know distance running also, I can talk Nurmi, Zatopek, Tony Longboat, Keino, etc etc.

I finally did end up on the sprint board, I have no equal on that topic.

Keep in mind I have been subscribing to Track & Field News since 1970 and have a slew of books on the subject.

Avante
01-19-2013, 03:22 AM
You haven't seen combat, I know that for a fact

It would also appear that you have leached off your wife... no problem if you admit it, of course

Dude, it's very obvious you have some hang up when it comes to the military, I don't, ok?

I make more $$$$$ than she does.

symple19
01-19-2013, 03:28 AM
Dude, it's very obvious you have some hang up when it comes to the military, I don't, ok?

I make more $$$$$ than she does.

How so? I'm a combat veteran while you are a coward who joined the navy. Please tell us again why you didn't join the Marines or Army. We know you were scared and wanted to protect your loathsome hide.

You sit around and post on message boards about mundane bullshit. explain to me how that makes money. Your wife still works, does she not?

Avante
01-19-2013, 03:33 AM
How so? I'm a combat veteran while you are a coward who joined the navy. Please tell us again why you didn't join the Marines or Army. We know you were scared and wanted to protect your loathsome hide.

You sit around and post on message boards about mundane bullshit. explain to me how that makes money. Your wife still works, does she not?

I'm happy as hell for ya little guy, I bet you were one bad dude...huh? Got a big hard on just listening to....BOOM!..didn't ya? I had other ideas, it was ....."why not protect my ass, let those dumbass Marines/Army do the fighting for us"...as we can see here you are still wanting to ...BOOM!!!!!!!!!!....let it go soldier. I did get sea sick once.

I worked in a union for 33 years, now add early SS retirement. Add both those up, it's a little over what she makes.

symple19
01-19-2013, 03:38 AM
I'm happy as hell for ya little guy, I bet you were one bad dude...huh? Got a big hard on just listening to....BOOM!..didn't ya? I had other ideas, it was ....."why not protect my ass, let those dumbass Marines/Army do the fighting for us"...as we can see here you are still wanting to ...BOOM!!!!!!!!!!....let it go soldier.

I worked in a union for 33 years, now add early SS retirement. Add both those up, it's a little over what she makes.

So you were scared....

It's cool. I knew some other cowards like that.

I wasn't a bad dude, just a guy doing my job.

If you were in a union, you obviously didn't graduate from college. We know you weren't a teacher. What kind of Union were you in?

Avante
01-19-2013, 03:42 AM
So you were scared....

It's cool. I knew some other cowards like that.

I wasn't a bad dude, just a guy doing my job.

If you were in a union, you obviously didn't graduate from college. We know you weren't a teacher. What kind of Union were you in?

So you grew up wanting to kill people and be shot at, well I didn't.

You got a lot to learn...

Once you get out of the military they have this thing called the GI Bill, you can go to school on that. Which I did, while working days.

I was in the Teamsters.

symple19
01-19-2013, 03:44 AM
So you grew up wanting to kill people and be shot at, well I didn't.

You got a lot to learn...

Once you get out of the military they have this thing called the GI Bill, you can go to school on that. Which I did, while working days.

I was in the Teamsters.

Doing what in the Teamsters? Throwing boxes around at UPS? Your life is a failure, and you're a coward. Explain yourself

symple19
01-19-2013, 03:47 AM

I served my country, in the line of fire, by choice

I don't want thanks, or kudos, or anything. I did what I did because I chose to.

You chose what you did because you were afraid and possess a giant vagina. Then, you let your woman make a majority of the money because you have zero job skills and no college degree.

Avante
01-19-2013, 03:52 AM
Doing what in the Teamsters? Throwing boxes around at UPS? Your life is a failure, and you're a coward. Explain yourself

Dude, I;m not the one here strutting around like some deranged banty rooster with my chest all puffed out because I was stupid enought to join the fucking Army/Marines. You pukes were laughed at, you do know that...right? Us Navy guys could tell a Marine a mile away, they had a dumb look on their face.

Look at you, you don't know a fucking thing about my life asshole other that what I want you to know, got it!

Trust me moron, only some dumbass wants to crawl around in the dirt with a 50 pound backpack strapped to his back. While there we were watching movies on the flight deck. Yeah you're a real gem alright ya fucking idiot.

It's like this place as some giant magnet attached to it, evey dumb fuck out there gets pulled in. Amazing!

symple19
01-19-2013, 04:03 AM
Dude, I;m not the one here strutting around like some deranged banty rooster with my chest all puffed out because I was stupid enought to join the fucking Army/Marines. You pukes were laughed at, you do know that...right? Us Navy guys could tell a Marine a mile away, they had a dumb look on their face.

Look at you, you don't know a fucking thing about my life asshole other that what I want you to know, got it!

Trust me moron, only some dumbass wants to crawl around in the dirt with a 50 pound backpack strapped to his back. While there we were watching movies on the flight deck. Yeah you're a real gem alright ya fucking idiot.

It's like this place as some giant magnet attached to it, evey dumb fuck out there gets pulled in. Amazing!

Why don't you tell us why you were afraid? Why your vagina bleeds when you were faced with the decision to become a real man instead of a scared little man who only considered himself?

And also tell us why your wife makes all the money while you add inches to your waistline and ruin your kids chances for a constructive life.

Tell us why you failed as a parent and ensured your children would be failures just like their ole' dad

Avante
01-19-2013, 04:04 AM

I served my country, in the line of fire, by choice

I don't want thanks, or kudos, or anything. I did what I did because I chose to.

You chose what you did because you were afraid and possess a giant vagina. Then, you let your woman make a majority of the money because you have zero job skills and no college degree.

Dude, how many times you going to tell me how you were so fucking stupid you wanted to shoot people and get shot out? I get it, you're a moron, ok?

I could sell an ice cube to an Eskimo little fella, trust me. After I quit the insurance business, I ran a labeling machine for a few years before getting a job as a marsh coder operator at a cheese plant. When a foreman job came up for bid I got it (nobody else wanted it). I have a way of getting people to want to do things for me.

My wife has never made more $$$$ than myself, don't forget I also get renewals from the insurance business.

symple19
01-19-2013, 04:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL72Tyxe1rc

Avante
01-19-2013, 04:11 AM
Why don't you tell us why you were afraid? Why your vagina bleeds when you were faced with the decision to become a real man instead of a scared little man who only considered himself?

And also tell us why your wife makes all the money while you add inches to your waistline and ruin your kids chances for a constructive life.

Tell us why you failed as a parent and ensured your children would be failures just like their ole' dad

A real man doesn't run off to war when he has a family to provide for ya fucking freak. You might get off on playing the Lone Ranger nobody else with half a brain does.

You see being able to retire at 62 and being set $$$$$$$$$$$ for life as a failure, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't be that fucking stupid, let me guess you are a disabled vet....stupidity!

Avante
01-19-2013, 04:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL72Tyxe1rc

That totally sucked!

symple19
01-19-2013, 04:27 AM
Dude, how many times you going to tell me how you were so fucking stupid you wanted to shoot people and get shot out? I get it, you're a moron, ok?

I could sell an ice cube to an Eskimo little fella, trust me. After I quit the insurance business, I ran a labeling machine for a few years before getting a job as a marsh coder operator at a cheese plant. When a foreman job came up for bid I got it (nobody else wanted it). I have a way of getting people to want to do things for me.

My wife has never made more $$$$ than myself, don't forget I also get renewals from the insurance business.

You are the lowest form of human.

The shitbag who sells unneeded things to people who don't need anything.

While your wife supports you, your destiny is sealed inside a bag filled with shit.

Your children are abominations, your life is a failure marked by cowardice and failed dreams.

So you migrate to message boards, where you can live life in a realm where nobody can prove you wrong.

But I can see your filth-stained face, and I can ascertain your disgusting motives.

Not just me, but the scores of spurs-talkers everywhere...

We know you are subhumanoid. A perversion of a free life.

So we mock you, and deride you

Treat you as the rodent you are.

Stomped on

Experimented on

Shat upon...

Until there is little left,

but an amusing sideshow.

symple19
01-19-2013, 04:30 AM
That totally sucked!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnGdoEa1tPg

Avante
01-19-2013, 04:30 AM
Ok more about me....

The music.

Both mom and dad loved music, mom could play the piano and dad could pick a little ge-tar. All my sisters could sing and I was the dancer. When all the family got to together it was a shindig, everyone playing something, singing and dancing.

Many nights me and my sisters could hear mom playing some mellow piano piece, while we lay in bed.

Hank Wiliams was my dad's favorite he had all his records, Mom liked Patsy Cline.

There was never a time when music wasn't around (except boot camp of course). It's like that still, gotta have my fix.

z0sa
01-19-2013, 04:35 AM
Not even Razon?

Avante
01-19-2013, 04:38 AM
You are the lowest form of human.

The shitbag who sells unneeded things to people who don't need anything.

While your wife supports you, your destiny is sealed inside a bag filled with shit.

Your children are abominations, your life is a failure marked by cowardice and failed dreams.

So you migrate to message boards, where you can live life in a realm where nobody can prove you wrong.

But I can see your filth-stained face, and I can ascertain your disgusting motives.

Not just me, but the scores of spurs-talkers everywhere...

We know you are subhumanoid. A perversion of a free life.

So we mock you, and deride you

Treat you as the rodent you are.

Stomped on

Experimented on

Shat upon...

Until there is little left,

but an amusing sideshow.

Calm down Sarge, it appears you snorted way too much shoe polish...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Look ya sick fuck, nobody gives a fuck about a freak like you, get drunk then make an ass of yourself slobbering all over the place with....

I was a soldier, yes I was, I had my very own gun and could march, yep, a badddddddd man I was. I wanted to fight, yep I'd tear you up, burp!. I saw big bombs go...BOOM!!!!!!!...gave me a hardon...burp! I was no fucking cow...ah..coward. I was a real man, chest on my hair....

Dude, you're looking like real head case right now, honest. Trying to talk about things you know nothing at all about, not good slick. Why not cool the drinking, put on your old uniform grab your old rifle and take a march around the block, just maybe you'll find a crook and can shoot him...ok?

symple19
01-19-2013, 04:41 AM
Calm down Sarge, it appears you snorted way too much shoe polish...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Look ya sick fuck, nobody gives a fuck about a freak like you, get drunk then make an ass of yourself slobbering all over the place with....

I was a soldier, yes I was, I had my very own gun and could march, yep, a badddddddd man I was. I wanted to fight, yep I'd tear you up, burp!. I saw big bombs go...BOOM!!!!!!!...gave me a hardon...burp! I was no fucking cow...ah..coward. I ws a real man, chest on my hair....

You were nothing but a coward, shirking his duty as a man

Too scared to step up to the plate

And now you live life as a phantom of what you always wanted to be

an afterthought, an abortion

a sideshow

symple19
01-19-2013, 04:42 AM
Do you feel bad when your children look at you?

Do you feel empty inside?

What is it you say to them when you explain your cowardice?

Avante
01-19-2013, 04:48 AM
You were nothing but a coward, shirking his duty as a man

Too scared to step up to the plate

And now you live life as a phantom of what you always wanted to be

an afterthought, an abortion

a sideshow

You might think doing what you did was some form of bravery, I see it as being some form of stupid. Look at want it did to you, you are rambling on like a crazy person, have no idea what you're talking about. You really do need some help Sarge, and it's very obvious. Just your taste in music alone tells us something just ain't right.

symple19
01-19-2013, 04:49 AM

I was a soldier, yes I was, I had my very own gun and could march, yep, a badddddddd man I was. I wanted to fight, yep I'd tear you up, burp!. I saw big bombs go...BOOM!!!!!!!...gave me a hardon...burp! I was no fucking cow...ah..coward. I was a real man, chest on my hair....

Dude, you're looking like real head case right now, honest. Trying to talk about things you know nothing at all about, not good slick. Why not cool the drinking, put on your old uniform grab your old rifle and take a march around the block, just maybe you'll find a crook and can shoot him...ok?

you were a soldier like Manti Teo has a girlfriend

symple19
01-19-2013, 04:49 AM
You might think doing what you did was some form of bravery, I see it as being some form of stupid. Look at want it did to you, you are rambling on like a crazy person, have no idea what you're talking about. You really do need some help Sarge, and it's very obvious. Just your taste in music alone tells us something just ain't right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUXBCdt5IPg

Avante
01-19-2013, 04:52 AM
Do you feel bad when your children look at you?

Do you feel empty inside?

What is it you say to them when you explain your cowardice?

Well there is no doubt what your children see when they look at you, some deranged fuck wandering around with his helmet on trying to fix a bayonet to a rife when in reality he has neither. I bet they are ashamed of you, while the neighbor kids play like the enemy just to watch you grab your canteen, your gear and headoff to the backyard for another batttle...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

This little shit for real?

symple19
01-19-2013, 04:53 AM
Just your taste in music alone tells us something just ain't right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSiyA1cLTWQ

symple19
01-19-2013, 04:55 AM
Well there is no doubt what your children see when they look at you, some deranged fuck wandering around with his heLmet on trying to fix a bayonet to a rife when in reality he has neither. I bet they are ashamed of you, while the neighbor kids play like the enemy just to watch you grab you canteen, your gear and headoff to the backyard for another batttle...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

This litle shit for real?

Just because your miniscule penis can shoot a load, doesn't mean you're a man

Perhaps you should untie your woman next time and see what happens

Let her know that Wendy's is a "safe place"

Avante
01-19-2013, 04:55 AM
you were a soldier like Manti Teo has a girlfriend

Dummy, I was in the navy remember? That was you I was talking about ya dumb fuck.

Avante
01-19-2013, 04:58 AM
Just because your miniscule penis can shoot a load, doesn't mean you're a man

Perhaps you should untie your woman next time and see what happens

Let her know that Wendy's is a "safe place"

That made no sense at all Sarge.

You call that shit music?

This is music.

-tw-yZB-frc

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:00 AM
Dummy, I was in the navy remember? That was you I was talking about ya dumb fuck.

The Navy? You mean the branch that avoided fighting because they were afraid and liked to be called seamen?

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:01 AM
That made no sense at all Sarge.

You call that shit music?

This is music.

[youtube]-tw-yZB-frc[/youtuber]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZiGPckX4Lo

Avante
01-19-2013, 05:05 AM
The Navy? You mean the branch that avoided fighting because they were afraid and liked to be called seamen?

Nope, I'm talking the branch that didnt have saw dust for fucking brains and knew better than to crawl around in the dirt like some fucking bug. Stop thinking being stupid is some big achevement.

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBwgX8yBqsw

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:08 AM
Nope, I'm talking the branch that didnt have saw dust for fucking brains and knew better than to crawl around in the dirt like some fucking bug. Stop thinking being stupid is some big achevement.

Sawdust for brains? Have you ever told that to a marine?

Do your kids have a lot of questions about the circumference of your ass?

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:08 AM
Did you tell them why your ass bleeds?

Reck
01-19-2013, 05:09 AM
Why do you get so defensive when someone questions your validity Avante?

Everytime you post you're in some kind of arguement. Sure you dont mean to come in here to pick fights which is exactly what you always do.

I suggest you log out and log back in, only this time leave stupid at the entrance and try to have a normal conversation for once in your posting history.

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:11 AM

Joining a force of pussy's doesn't make you smarter, just makes your asshole easier to penetrate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ

Avante
01-19-2013, 05:13 AM
Sawdust for brains? Have you ever told that to a marine?

Do your kids have a lot of questions about the circumference of your ass?

I still have scars on my arm the last time I dealed with a marine.

We were in some bar Olongopo when in walked some stupid looking marines. One thing led to the next so there we sat me (the biggest of us sailors) and some big idiot face jarhead, our arms next to each other, yep the old cigarette burn contest. The chicken shit got owned. Sounded like a little girl...ouch...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Here ya go Sarge some real music, not that stupid shit you've been listening to.

ZduDvIBu3EU

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:16 AM
I still have scars on my arm the last time I dealed with a marine.

We were in some bar Olongopo when in walked some stupid looking marines. One thing led to the next so there we sat me (the biggest of us sailors) and some big idiot face jarhead, our arms next to each other, yep the old cigarette burn contest. The chicken shit got owned. Sounded like a little girl...ouch...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Here ya go Sarge some real music, not that stupid shit you've been listening to.

ZduDvIBu3EU

It's cute when you make up stories to justify your manhood to your mongoloid children.

Do they believe you?

Or humor you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvuO2EvCTAE

Avante
01-19-2013, 05:17 AM
Joining a force of pussy's doesn't make you smarter, just makes your asshole easier to penetrate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ

You would know that better than me Sarge, if you say so.

Avante
01-19-2013, 05:19 AM
It's cute when you make up stories to justify your manhood to your mongoloid children.

Do they believe you?

Or humor you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvuO2EvCTAE

I'm not the one still marching around my house in full dress uniform, just hoping to find something to shoot.

I bet you still march to breakfast, huh?

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:22 AM
You would know that better than me Sarge, if you say so.

I know a lot of things far better than you

1. Confronting combat
2. Being a real man
3. Being a role model for peers
4. Being a role model for children
5. Fucking women

Avante
01-19-2013, 05:28 AM
I know a lot of things far better than you

1. Confronting combat
2. Being a real man
3. Being a role model for peers
4. Being a role model for children
5. Fucking women

Let's break that down...

1.Too stupid to realize getting shot at sucks.
2.A real man doesn't run around shooting at everything.
3.Nobody respects an idiot to dumb to cover his ass
4.What kid looks up to an idiot?
5.Dude, I can do more with the just the tip of my tongue than you can with a whole briggade of little shits like you.

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:30 AM
Let's break that down...

1.Too stupid to realize getting shot at sucks.
2.A real man doesn't run around shooting at everything.
3.Nobody respects an idiot to dumb to cover his ass
4.What kid looks up to an idiot?
5.Dude, I can do more with the just the tip of my tongue than you can with a whole briggade of little shits like you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOyj4ciJk34

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:31 AM

Avante
01-19-2013, 05:31 AM
Did you tell them why your ass bleeds?

What did they say watching Big Joe hammering your ass?

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:34 AM
this is what I envision your return from cowering on a ship was like (she left for a real man like me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8McECCWhJPU

Avante
01-19-2013, 05:41 AM
Busted!

You had me laughing so hard I woke Judy up.

Judy...what's so funny (as she wipes the sleep from her eyes)
me...some little shit thinking he's still in the service, freaking out over it.
Judy..can I see

(after reading some of your bullshit)

Judy..poor guy, don't you feel a little bit guilty, you can tell something is wrong with him.
me..he started it
Judy...he doesn't know any better the poor thing, now come to bed.
me..ya think just maybe...
Judy...did you really say...he started it?

Ok little freak time to do what a real man does and no it's not marching around singing...from the halls of Montezuma to te shores of Tripoli.....

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah, let me give ya something to wack off to, here ya go.

TYx4Xh6hFDc

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:45 AM
See Avante....

(real) Military men may not be admirable

But the ones that actually fight

always end up with the pussy...

Know why?

Because they tested their manhood,

Instead of running from it

Danger...

Is where men like me were,

while your ole' lady was getting plowed by a giant dick.

Are you even sure your kids are actually yours?

Or were they fathered by a real man?

A man who fought!

Did your wife dream...

Fantasize...

yearn...

For the penis of a real man,

while your sphincter was violated time and again?

Did she finally do it?

Are you the reason your children are worthless?

Are you the reason they still live at home and vote straight ticket republican?

Will you own it?

will you accept it?

Or will you continue to be the facade?

An empty vessel... A failure...

A feaux father?

What are you, Avante?

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdPoqfcB3Gk

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:48 AM
I love Spurstalk

Avante
01-19-2013, 05:52 AM

Everytime you post you're in some kind of arguement. Sure you dont mean to come in here to pick fights which is exactly what you always do.

I suggest you log out and log back in, only this time leave stupid at the entrance and try to have a normal conversation for once in your posting history.

Avante
01-19-2013, 05:52 AM

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:53 AM
Are you going to answer me? Or shall I shove a few more inches into Judy?

symple19
01-19-2013, 05:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA-je1_Ejq0

Avante
01-19-2013, 05:55 AM
What the hell did I do..???

Shadowmoaner

I simply treat others the way they want to be treated. You know that..right?

Reck
01-19-2013, 05:57 AM
What the hell did I do..???

Shadowmoaner

I simply treat others the way they want to be treated. You know that..right?

And how do you know how exactly they want to be treated?

You a mind reader now?

Avante
01-19-2013, 05:58 AM
Are you going to answer me? Or shall I shove a few more inches into Judy?

Trust me amigo, a little shit like you would get bucked off.

Avante
01-19-2013, 06:02 AM
And how do you know how exactly they want to be treated?

You a mind reader now?

It's very easy, it's always the same ones who get a thrill talking shit in hiding. Saying shit they could never say in person, yep, ball-less. It's always the same gang, very predictable. They love the joust, the debate, conflict and turmoil so I give it to them, that's what they want, you disagree?

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:02 AM
Trust me amigo, a little shit like you would get bucked off.

While your wife is securing the bread for your family, guys like me are knocking the bottom out

Meanwhile, you sit in your mancave and read outdated magazines whilst losing money to Vegas.

Par Per

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWSxELGNShk

Avante
01-19-2013, 06:08 AM
While your wife is securing the bread for your family, guys like me are knocking the bottom out

Meanwhile, you sit in your mancave and read outdated magazines whilst losing money to Vegas.

Par Per

Why do you keep ignoring what I'm telling you about our $$$$ situation, your really that far gone?

I haven't lost a dime, and won't.

Ok now that she's out of the shower, I do have to go. I enjoyed kicking your ass Sarge, I just wish you'd put up a better fight, but since you were in the Marines or was it the Army I had ya whipped the minute you opened you big ass mouth.

Let me leave you with this...

The war is over little one, you can take off your helmet now, get out of those greens and let the kids know daddy is ok now.

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjXfFZmkwcg

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:14 AM
Why do you keep ignoring what I'm telling you about our $$$$ situation, your really that far gone?

I haven't lost a dime, and won't.

Ok now that she's out of the shower, I do have to go. I enjoyed kicking your ass Sarge, I just wish you'd put up a better fight, but since you were in the Marines or was it the Army I had ya whipped the minute you opened you big ass mouth.

Let me leave you with this...

The war is over little one, you can take off your helmet now, get out of those greens and let the kids know daddy is ok now.

Unlike others, Avante, I really enjoyed our tete' a tete'

So when you lie down with Judy,

Know that it's my semen you smell on her lips

Mayonaise!

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjJL9DGU7Gg

Reck
01-19-2013, 06:20 AM
It's very easy, it's always the same ones who get a thrill talking shit in hiding. Saying shit they could never say in person, yep, ball-less. It's always the same gang, very predictable. They love the joust, the debate, conflict and turmoil so I give it to them, that's what they want, you disagree?

Not really, no.

You're just an easy target, easily riled up.

You lack composure.

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fk2prKnYnI

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:27 AM

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsRNCvHXHHU

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuZTk1hdpMs

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2S1I_ien6A

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XQybKMXL-k

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYLbrZAko7E

Avante
01-19-2013, 06:39 AM
Not really, no.

You're just an easy target, easily riled up.

You lack composure.

So it should go like...

Me..any blues lovers out there?
you...fuck the blues.
Me...oh, sorry, so what do you like?
you...none of your fucking business, asshole.
Me...sorry, so do you like country?
you...somebody ought to take you out in the country and kick your ass, asshole.
Me..geewhiz, ouch...hehehe. Do you like jazz?
you...look cocksucker you need to get a bazooka and blow your brains out.
Me..so you don't like jazz either?
you...go to hell ya fucking clown.
Me..clowns can be scarey.

Like that?

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt-dfPnBeLE

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:41 AM
So it should go like...

Me..any blues lovers out there?
you...fuck the blues.
Me...oh, sorry, so what do you like?
you...none of your fucking business, asshole.
Me...sorry, so do you like country?
you...somebody ought to take you out in the country and kick your ass, asshole.
Me..geewhiz, ouch...hehehe. Do you like jazz?
you...look cocksucker you need to get a bazooka and blow your brains out.
Me..so you don't like jazz either?
you...go to hell ya fucking clown.
Me..clowns can be scarey.

Like that?

Tired of me Avante?

Upset that I like an Eclectic mix of music beyond your own tastes?

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjZsAlZ1-5w

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg0UyCPmksQ

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWLw7nozO_U

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:50 AM
SRV speaks to me in a way nobody else can

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:51 AM
Just wanna know why he wore that cowboy hat with the metal things on it.... Fail

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:53 AM
But jesus christ, his guitar was the closest thing I ever came to religion....No bullshit

symple19
01-19-2013, 06:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-q7Mih69KE

symple19
01-19-2013, 07:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEJh2FFUUoU

symple19
01-19-2013, 07:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYf4kqnAWos

redzero
01-19-2013, 07:12 AM
Prove there isn't a God.

Do you believe in Zeus?

CuckingFunt
01-19-2013, 12:24 PM
You had me laughing so hard I woke Judy up.

Judy...what's so funny (as she wipes the sleep from her eyes)
me...some little shit thinking he's still in the service, freaking out over it.
Judy..can I see

(after reading some of your bullshit)

Judy..poor guy, don't you feel a little bit guilty, you can tell something is wrong with him.
me..he started it
Judy...he doesn't know any better the poor thing, now come to bed.
me..ya think just maybe...
Judy...did you really say...he started it?

None of that happened.

You've just described yourself.