PDA

View Full Version : You're all a buncha nancies

Boston Pancake
01-19-2013, 10:25 AM
What kind of fuckstick bullshit is going on here? Lookit, do you dumb motherfuckers actually think Baltimore has a shot against the Mighty New England Patriots? If so then I'm gonna finish one last bite of my shepherd's pie, finish this bottle of Sam Adams, switch my iPod over to the Dropkick Murphys, and then personally fly down to kick you in the fahkin head you dumb homos.

We're gonna pound that guinea fuck Flacco so hard he forgets how good his whore mother's cannoli is. We're gonna beat Torrey Smith so bad his dead kid brother will fly out of hell on a motorcycle to disown him. We're gonna dominate Gay Lewis so fahkin much he'll admit he knifed that guy, just to go to prison so he never has to answer questions about the faceraping we're about to deliver.

Lookit, my boys from Beantown are unstoppable, the sooner you fucksticks realize it, the fahkin better, okay?

Will Hunting
01-19-2013, 10:28 AM
Sup you wicked queer fuckstick? You going to the Dropkick Murphys concert tonight?

chunticakes
01-19-2013, 11:31 AM
4.5/10 tbh

Boston Pancake
01-19-2013, 12:24 PM
Sup you wicked queer fuckstick? You going to the Dropkick Murphys concert tonight?

You better fahkin believe it. I'm going out with Sully & Murph, we're gonna party all night, fuck some Southie skanks, and beat the shit out of any toonys or Ravens fans we see. Already got a reservation at the BPD drunk tank. Fuck yeah!

BUMP
01-19-2013, 12:36 PM
We're gonna beat Torrey Smith so bad his dead kid brother will fly out of hell on a motorcycle to disown him.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao