PDA

View Full Version : Spurs broadcast tonight versus Hawks

GeorgiaSpursFan
01-19-2013, 03:52 PM
Can someone record the game tonight with the San Antonio broadcasting team? I'll pay your cost and shipping to me. Thanks!

freetiago
01-19-2013, 05:02 PM
Have you ever heard of Tivo or DVR
listening to the spurs broadcast isnt that great tbh
always repeating the same things and seans homerism can go overboard at times

id like to hear other perspectives of what teams say about SA every once in a while

Darius Bieber
01-19-2013, 05:24 PM
He can't really use TiVo or the DVR. His name suggests that he lives in Georgia, and will probably be getting Atlanta's home broadcast.

May I suggest saving your money and perhaps checking out First Row Sports or something of that nature? It has free live feed.

LakerHater
01-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Is this the game thread, it starts in 45 mins!

GeorgiaSpursFan
01-19-2013, 06:26 PM
I'm recording the Atlanta broadcast, but I'm at the game tonight. Wanted a copy of the broadcast from a spur-centric point of view.

spurs1990
01-20-2013, 01:15 AM
Just curious how'd you become a Spurs fan living in the great state of Georgia?

Btw I know Dominique Wilkins is a Spurs legend and all, but he doesn't have the NBA color guy role down very much. Agree I would much rather hear Sean's commentary.

GeorgiaSpursFan
01-20-2013, 08:46 AM
I was born and raised in San Antonio (Go Madison Mavericks!), we moved to Georgia when Kelly AFB closed in 98.

Fireball
01-20-2013, 09:05 AM
Btw I know Dominique Wilkins is a Spurs legend and all, but he doesn't have the NBA color guy role down very much. Agree I would much rather hear Sean's commentary.

Calling someone a Spurs legend after playing there 1 season is a little too much, don't you think? He was my favorite player before Duncan, but as a color comentator he is not that good. I had laugh when he first that the Hawks got away with a foul and then it was a "good no-call" ...

scanry
01-21-2013, 12:12 AM
Dominque is much better than Sean tbh. I'd much rather listen to the Hawks broadcast.