01-20-2013, 12:05 AM
Turn off the safety stupid.

mavs>spurs
01-20-2013, 12:14 AM
but i thought europe banned guns :cry

Wild Cobra
01-20-2013, 12:27 AM
but i thought europe banned guns :cry
That's why only the criminals have them...

Wild Cobra
01-20-2013, 12:30 AM
Turn off the safety stupid.
Was it on, or did the assassin want the pleasure of seeing his eyes?

that's one thing about fighting and defensive moves. You can often move faster than someone else can respond.

2pac > Kobe
01-20-2013, 12:35 AM
Lmao when he got the shit beat out of him

Wild Cobra
01-20-2013, 12:35 AM
It appears media reports the gun misfired/jammed. This did nothing but help Ahmed Dogan. His supporters can both claim he is a strong man in disarming the assassin, and that God is on his side.

Wild Cobra
01-20-2013, 12:36 AM
Lmao when he got the shit beat out of him
You know...

In situations like that, I'm not opposed to an execution on the spot, or brutality. The MoFo deserves all the pain anyone wants to deal him.

Drachen
01-20-2013, 02:39 AM
You know...

In situations like that, I'm not opposed to an execution on the spot, or brutality. The MoFo deserves all the pain anyone wants to deal him.

This is why everyone sees you as the resident constitutionalist/libertarian on the board. Your strict adherence to the principles in the constitution is admirable.

Wild Cobra
01-20-2013, 03:12 AM
This is why everyone sees you as the resident constitutionalist/libertarian on the board. Your strict adherence to the principles in the constitution is admirable.
LOL...

I am also one that believes in "exceptions" to the general rules.

I do understand your point. Still... There are degrees of a crime that just need not be dealt with anything nice.

Clipper Nation
01-20-2013, 03:16 AM
LOL...

I am also one that believes in "exceptions" to the general rules.
No, you're a hypocrite who only believes in small government and the rule of law when it's convenient for your argument....

Regardless, it was pretty funny that they beat his ass live on stage :lol

FkLA
01-20-2013, 04:20 AM
Gotta throw the mandatory conspiracy theory out there...how did a guy not only sneak the gun in but come within inches of the politician without security doing anything? What is the likelihood of getting a jammed gun especially if youre a hitman? Party leader shows how brave he is and shows that allah is on his side on live TV, party gets ton of exposure and sympathy votes, win election. Good plan imo. :tu

ChumpDumper
01-20-2013, 05:08 AM
I like the part near the end when the old man tries to beat him with a pepper mill.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-20-2013, 07:16 PM
Was the the PM that was trying to stomp him in the beginning of the fight part?

Wild Cobra
01-21-2013, 04:24 AM
Gotta throw the mandatory conspiracy theory out there...how did a guy not only sneak the gun in but come within inches of the politician without security doing anything?
Notice it was a small gun. It could have been in a video camera.

What is the likelihood of getting a jammed gun especially if youre a hitman?

First time hitman maybe? Maybe the safety was on. Maybe he never used a weapon before? Think a professional would have volunteered for the suicide mission? Did he actually pull the trigger?

Party leader shows how brave he is and shows that allah is on his side on live TV, party gets ton of exposure and sympathy votes, win election. Good plan imo. :tu

If that conspiracy is real.

Wild Cobra
01-21-2013, 04:50 AM
Yell, news accounts have it as a "gas pistol" with a pepper spray round and two blanks. The perp claims he wanted to show that Dogan wasn't invincible.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-22-2013, 09:15 PM
i wonder how full his shorts got.