PDA

View Full Version : How many ex's are too many?

TheRealCB
01-20-2013, 12:56 PM
Say you meet a chick and you start dating etc. If you learn she's been with say 10 guys before you,does that deter you? If not,then where do you draw the line?

mavs>spurs
01-20-2013, 01:25 PM
i'd be skeptical why the other 10 guys dumped her and probably stay away

spursncowboys
01-20-2013, 01:32 PM
The way I see it, if you are looking for a girl who had the least amount of sex, you are going to find a liar. I would just not worry about that.

leemajors
01-20-2013, 01:42 PM
it's really none of your business, honestly. m>s does have a decent point though. quit thinking about other dudes so much if you want to date a chick.

TheRealCB
01-20-2013, 01:44 PM
So it wouldn't bother you banging something 10 strangers have also banged?

Fpoonsie
01-20-2013, 02:14 PM
Is there a point w/ dudes that you consider excessive? Or does this not go both ways?

HarlemHeat37
01-20-2013, 02:16 PM
:lol it's 2013..

I don't know where all these guys expect to find females that aren't banging, tbh..

I understand that niggas don't want a girl that fucks any guy with weak game, but what if the girl has fucked 10 guys and genuinely believed she liked all 10 of them?..most girls are emotional and easily manipulated, tbh..if she likes a guy and waits an entire month to fuck him, but he eventually loses interest, how is that her fault, tbh?..

Personally, I've never dated a girl that has had sex with more than 5 guys, but it wouldn't make a difference to me either way, tbh..

leemajors
01-20-2013, 02:17 PM

I'm 35, so no. And honestly, 10 is a pretty low number to be even close to worried about.

LittleCriminal
01-20-2013, 02:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iAxn7MUmFw

Do any of you think this thread applies to guys like this?

leemajors
01-20-2013, 02:20 PM
:lol it's 2013..

I don't know where all these guys expect to find females that aren't banging, tbh..

I understand that niggas don't want a girl that fucks any guy with weak game, but what if the girl has fucked 10 guys and genuinely believed she liked all 10 of them?..most girls are emotional and easily manipulated, tbh..if she likes a guy and waits an entire month to fuck him, but he eventually loses interest, how is that her fault, tbh?..

:lol what, females like to have sex too?

TheRealCB
01-20-2013, 02:26 PM
Is there a point w/ dudes that you consider excessive? Or does this not go both ways?

:lol Of course it doesn't.

Ok I'm narrow-minded..

Trainwreck2100
01-20-2013, 02:51 PM
10 exes>>>>>>1 kid

GoodOdor
01-20-2013, 03:04 PM
How will you find out anyway? you think any of the chicks who banged 20+ guys are gonna tell you....?

scampers
01-20-2013, 03:46 PM
If I can get high fives for fucking 10 girls in one year, why can't a girl get the same? I've never understood slut shaming.

HarlemHeat37
01-20-2013, 04:26 PM
How will you find out anyway? you think any of the chicks who banged 20+ guys are gonna tell you....?

:lol exactly..

A female friend of mine has fucked around 20 guys, maybe slightly more, but she tells all her boyfriends that she has had 7 or 8 partners:lol..

ffadicted
01-20-2013, 05:00 PM
well tbh slept with 10 guys, it is what it is honestly, imo you'd be hard pressed to find someone past their early 20s who are single digits... had a serious relationship wth 10+ dudes though, it's like damn, this bitch is an attention whore that clearly smothers her bfs imo

SupremeGuy
01-20-2013, 05:16 PM
Instead of worrying about how many guys she's been with, you should think to yourself why it matters to you. Once you reach a certain age, you stop asking such childish questions. Be realistic, think about how many girls you've been with, and if she's equally attractive, she's probably been with the same amount of guys. Stop being a prude.

Reck
01-20-2013, 07:00 PM
OP has got alot of dating problems. This is like his 5th thread about girl dating.

Not hating or anything but sure looks like you're an insecure dude.

I see it this way, if you're not gonna marry the chick dont worry about how many guys she's been with. Just be cool she's even willing to fuck you.

mavs>spurs
01-20-2013, 07:01 PM
^yeah it doesnt matter if you just wanna fuck her..but wifing is absolutely out of the question

thunderup
01-20-2013, 07:04 PM
^yeah it doesnt matter if you just wanna fuck her..but wifing is absolutely out of the question
+1.

The hell with making a whore a wife. If you're gonna mess and fuck around then it's fine. But something serious as to put a ring around the whore's finger, fuck no.

TDMVPDPOY
01-20-2013, 08:12 PM
thats just like hey a friend dated ur ex, and they get married, and you remind him hey i fucked ur wife

symple19
01-20-2013, 08:19 PM
10 exes>>>>>>1 kid

Bingo. I could care less how many guys she's dated before me, but if she has a kid it's a no-go

spursncowboys
01-20-2013, 09:03 PM
I assume girls, when I was in college, had atleast 10. Doubt I was wrong either.

Latarian Milton
01-20-2013, 09:55 PM
u never know how many guys a bitch has indeed had because she would never tell you the truth, she would pretend like you the first guy to ever fondle her ass and even act like a virgin herself when her hymen was already gone before her 13th birthday. just be aware of the fact that an average woman will have her vagina crammed by 1000+ different dicks throughout her lifetime

symple19
01-20-2013, 09:58 PM
:lol at LM^

BUMP
01-20-2013, 10:18 PM
at what age? If she were still young like me, I'd probably be a little wary at first until we've been dating awhile.

FkLA
01-21-2013, 02:30 AM
OP has your ex you still have feelings for dated and banged 10 people since she broke up with you? :lol

And 10 guys is way too many unless its just to fuck. Fuck that.

Reck
01-21-2013, 04:46 AM
OP has your ex you still have feelings for dated and banged 10 people since she broke up with you? :lol

It also depends on age as bump suggested.

A woman in her late twenties would have had fucked at least 10 or more dudes, no doubt.

TheRealCB
01-21-2013, 05:05 AM

Haha no son,the question is not about her..Was just talking about it with my friends and decided to ask ST too :lol

TDMVPDPOY
01-21-2013, 09:46 AM
Haha no son,the question is not about her..Was just talking about it with my friends and decided to ask ST too :lol

how about friends dating friends sister within the group...lol my friend told me a story once about his group and some clown in the group dated had sex with one of the members sister...ended up getting beat up, and they all had a laugh about it everytime its mention...

The Reckoning
01-21-2013, 10:12 AM
doesnt matter if she's fucked 20 guys so long as she's clean, you dont know the dudes and she doesnt have a baby.

put it in perspective: if youve been with only 3 bitches but they were all relationships with you and banged each one more than 100 times, how is that any different if the girl had one night stands with different guys? sexually speaking, that still makes you far more experienced in bed.

i think everyone goes through a wild streak, tbh id be thankful she was already done with hers.

if you think it's a big deal then you're clearly insecure about your own ability to bag girls. maybe you're not mature yet for a relationship and need to work on your game so you can get your dick wet more. just a shame that you'd lose out on a potentially great girl because of it.

BUMP
01-21-2013, 12:49 PM
doesnt matter if she's fucked 20 guys so long as she's clean, you dont know the dudes and she doesnt have a baby.

put it in perspective: if youve been with only 3 bitches but they were all relationships with you and banged each one more than 100 times, how is that any different if the girl had one night stands with different guys? sexually speaking, that still makes you far more experienced in bed.

i think everyone goes through a wild streak, tbh id be thankful she was already done with hers.

if you think it's a big deal then you're clearly insecure about your own ability to bag girls. maybe you're not mature yet for a relationship and need to work on your game so you can get your dick wet more. just a shame that you'd lose out on a potentially great girl because of it.

Agreed with all of this. If she seems fairly normal after getting to know her, there's a chance she could've settled and dated all losers/players before you, so if you're confident in how you can treat women, then you should have nothing to worry about.

Like I said earlier it depends on the age and all.

In terms of settle down material, if she's 21-22 and has been with 10 guys I'd assume she's probably not ready to settle down or anything despite how well you treat her.

If she's 25 or 26 however, being with 10 guys is almost a rate of one guy a year since she was 17 which is not abnormal at all. Or, most likely, she probably had a year or two early on where she went wild which brings the rate down to like 1 guy a year since she was 21. IMO, you'd have to be pretty insecure to be intimidated by that :lol

HarlemHeat37
01-21-2013, 01:30 PM
I'm cool with an average of 3 guys per year from 20 to 25, tbh..it's a reasonable number IMO..girl meets guy, she goes on some dates, they eventually fuck for a while, one of them gets bored and moves on, etc..it also factors in potential relationships, one night stands and wild months, tbh..

Worrying is for little-dick niggas, tbh..if you aren't confident in your ability to smash, you better learn to give massages and/or be willing to eat pussy on the regular, tbh..or be content with being a minute man and neglecting the girl, which I respect and see very often:lol..

DMC
01-21-2013, 03:26 PM
Say you meet a chick and you start dating etc. If you learn she's been with say 10 guys before you,does that deter you? If not,then where do you draw the line?

How many girls have you been with? They all consider you one of their exes.

If you are conversing about how many guys she's fucked, you're on your way out already.

However, you should multiply her claims by 1.5 at least.

TDMVPDPOY
01-21-2013, 04:04 PM
wtf u wanna use used goods, when theres plenty of fish in the sea....

there is no amount of excuse for having so many relationships,
just like divorce ppl and over certain age is also a no go...

symple19
01-21-2013, 04:37 PM

This is exactly what it boils down to, imo

FkLA
01-21-2013, 04:46 PM
Why would not wanting to wife a hoe thats fucked 10+ people be considered insecure? I dont give a fuck if times have changed or if its normal, theres still girls out there that dont throw themselves at multiple guys...Id rather work harder to try to find one of them than settle for some dumb hoe thats been around.

silverblk mystix
01-21-2013, 05:02 PM

That is the cutoff point for me.

36 - She is a nice girl.

37 - Fuckin' skanky hoe!

BUMP
01-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Why would not wanting to wife a hoe thats fucked 10+ people be considered insecure? I dont give a fuck if times have changed or if its normal, theres still girls out there that dont throw themselves at multiple guys...Id rather work harder to try to find one of them than settle for some dumb hoe thats been around.

It's just a number brah. All that matters is how she is now. If I found a girl who was 23 and had her shit together but just happened to swallow half the boys basketball team's semen in 10th grade why would it matter at this point?

FkLA
01-21-2013, 05:43 PM
I was speaking hypothetically, tbh. Thanfully Ive found one of those girls already. :)

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2013, 06:06 PM
Bingo. I could care less how many guys she's dated before me, but if she has a kid it's a no-go

Bunch of shallow assholes in here. Can't believe the double standard from all you "cyberstuds". You go out every night trying to unsuccessfully get laid but resent the women that occasionally have casual sex because they enjoy it.

FkLA
01-21-2013, 06:24 PM
^Your wife mustve slept around alot. Gross. :vomit:

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2013, 06:38 PM
Spoken like a stereotype 30 year old virgin. Stay classy dude.

Lincoln
01-21-2013, 08:38 PM
I always use the rule of #of sex parts I've had +1

So 4 would be fine for me but pushing it because I'm only 19. If the bitch is like 25 with 4 partners that's not much at all tbh. One of my girl-friends has been with 18 guys and she is 20. Talk about slut

Lincoln
01-21-2013, 08:39 PM
It's just a number brah. All that matters is how she is now. If I found a girl who was 23 and had her shit together but just happened to swallow half the boys basketball team's semen in 10th grade why would it matter at this point?

Agree

Lincoln
01-21-2013, 08:41 PM
I'm cool with an average of 3 guys per year from 20 to 25, tbh..it's a reasonable number IMO..girl meets guy, she goes on some dates, they eventually fuck for a while, one of them gets bored and moves on, etc..it also factors in potential relationships, one night stands and wild months, tbh..

Worrying is for little-dick niggas, tbh..if you aren't confident in your ability to smash, you better learn to give massages and/or be willing to eat pussy on the regular, tbh..or be content with being a minute man and neglecting the girl, which I respect and see very often:lol..

Agree

CuckingFunt
01-21-2013, 08:59 PM
My partner's relationship history is only important to me insofar as it can provide a lot of information about his/her values, priorities, maturity, and so forth. I could not possibly care less about the physical implications, however, or where they've decided to place their naughty bits so long as they were safe/careful when they did so.

But, then, in general I tend to think that despite being an incredibly enjoyable activity, sex is wholly undeserving of the level of importance people seem so determined to place upon it.

The Reckoning
01-21-2013, 09:28 PM
unless it's with me

CuckingFunt
01-21-2013, 09:30 PM
unless it's with me

You must have a lot of important sex, then.

ALTERNATE PUNCHLINE EDIT:
I said importance, not impotence.

AussieFanKurt
01-21-2013, 09:32 PM

So 4 would be fine for me but pushing it because I'm only 19. If the bitch is like 25 with 4 partners that's not much at all tbh. One of my girl-friends has been with 18 guys and she is 20. Talk about slut

Good call, I don't mind if they've got a few more than me but if it gets too much its just a joke. I knew a girl who was in the late 20s in sexual partners by the time she ended school...

HarlemHeat37
01-21-2013, 09:59 PM

What's your number of partners, CF, tbh?..

HarlemHeat37
01-21-2013, 10:00 PM
Good call, I don't mind if they've got a few more than me but if it gets too much its just a joke. I knew a girl who was in the late 20s in sexual partners by the time she ended school...

Is it true that receiving anal feels like having to take a giant shit, tbh?..I figure you would know, tbh..

AussieFanKurt
01-21-2013, 10:05 PM
Is it true that receiving anal feels like having to take a giant shit, tbh?..I figure you would know, tbh..

wouldn't know but since you're trying to find out I suggest you ask elsewhere, not exactly sure why you'd be curious to know this though tbh

Reck
01-21-2013, 10:12 PM

Good clarification tbh.

I first read it as impotence. I lold.

Spur|n|Austin
01-21-2013, 10:21 PM
Thank the stars I've found my perfect lady, and the dating game is a thing of the past. To answer the OP's question though, I don't think there's a certain number one should decide by, it's all about chemistry. If you have chemistry with a loose, bow-legged prostitute, then deal with the previous dicks that have been in her.

CuckingFunt
01-21-2013, 10:58 PM
What's your number of partners, CF, tbh?..

Over the years I've slept with 13 men and about 50 women.

mavs>spurs
01-21-2013, 11:05 PM
who gives a fucking shit about what you have to say you disgusting weirdo

CuckingFunt
01-21-2013, 11:09 PM
who gives a fucking shit about what you have to say you disgusting weirdo

Someone asked.

And you chose to comment on my answer.

So, by my count, that's at least two people who give a shit about what I have to say.

mavs>spurs
01-21-2013, 11:11 PM
shut the hell up

AussieFanKurt
01-21-2013, 11:13 PM
Over the years I've slept with 13 men and about 50 women.

how do you define sex with a woman just out of curiosity

CuckingFunt
01-21-2013, 11:13 PM
shut the hell up

Ignore me.

mavs>spurs
01-21-2013, 11:14 PM
fuck u

CuckingFunt
01-21-2013, 11:15 PM
how do you define sex with a woman just out of curiosity

The same way I define sex with a man. Neither has to include penetration or traditional intercourse.

CuckingFunt
fuck u

So, then, you've opted to keep reading, eh?

AussieFanKurt
The same way I define sex with a man. Neither has to include penetration or traditional intercourse.

fair enough, I don't think sleeping with the opposite includes anything less than penetration imo

mavs>spurs
go fuck yourself with a rusty tire iron ****

CuckingFunt
01-21-2013, 11:21 PM
fair enough, I don't think sleeping with the opposite includes anything less than penetration imo

That's always seemed a somewhat arbitrary and limiting definition to me. Whether male or female, I've never gotten to the point of penetration without already having engaged in several activities that are, in my opinion, every bit as physically intimate.

But it's all semantics, really.

CuckingFunt
01-21-2013, 11:21 PM

I'll pass, thanks.

mavs>spurs
01-21-2013, 11:29 PM
bitch

Reck
01-21-2013, 11:35 PM
Some of you need to browse Christian Mingle. Maybe they have the ones ya'll looking for.

CuckingFunt
01-21-2013, 11:38 PM
bitch

You are acting like quite a spectacular one.

spursncowboys
01-22-2013, 12:20 AM

36 - She is a nice girl.

37 - Fuckin' skanky hoe!
:lmao

FkLA
01-22-2013, 02:07 AM
Spoken like a stereotype 30 year old virgin. Stay classy dude.

I wasnt serious, dude. Obviously I have no idea who your wife is. I was just showing you how ridiculous it is to make an assumption about people like the way you did.

Fuck nah its not just a number, bro. To each their own obviously but personally I wouldnt be able to wife a chick who slept around. I work with a guy who ended up knocking up and marrying a chick that was known for being a hoe, another one of my co-workers was one of the many guys she had slept with before...both the co-workers act cool towards each other and it just blows my mind tbh. I just dont understand how any guy can be cool and ok with knowing a guy that has fucked his wife and mother of his kids? Seems kinda beta imo.

BUMP
01-22-2013, 02:27 AM
I wasnt serious, dude. Obviously I have no idea who your wife is. I was just showing you how ridiculous it is to make an assumption about people like the way you did.

Fuck nah its not just a number, bro. To each their own obviously but personally I wouldnt be able to wife a chick who slept around. I work with a guy who ended up knocking up and marrying a chick that was known for being a hoe, another one of my co-workers was one of the many guys she had slept with before...both the co-workers act cool towards each other and it just blows my mind tbh. I just dont understand how any guy can be cool and ok with knowing a guy that has fucked his wife and mother of his kids? Seems kinda beta imo.

First off, working with someone who's fucked your wife in the past is extremely awkward imho.

tbh it is just a number if they end up having their stuff together when you meet them. You're treating sex more than it really is. At the end of the day, it's just one man sticking his erect man part into a woman. It's not like some imaginary threshold has been crossed and she's scarred for life. Like I said, at the end of the day, what does having other men's DNA deposited inside of her in the past have any bearing of how she is in the present?

symple19
01-22-2013, 02:55 AM
Bunch of shallow assholes in here. Can't believe the double standard from all you "cyberstuds". You go out every night trying to unsuccessfully get laid but resent the women that occasionally have casual sex because they enjoy it.

What the fuck are you quoting me for? I have zero problem with women having casual sex. I just don't have any interest in raising another asshole's kids

Wild Cobra
01-22-2013, 05:58 AM
Shit....

At my age, if she hasn't had at least ten relationships, I'd wonder what was wrong with her.

You might tell us what age perspective you are seeing this from.

Wild Cobra
01-22-2013, 05:59 AM
I'm 35, so no. And honestly, 10 is a pretty low number to be even close to worried about.
No kidding.

I guess I should read the whole thread before responding to the Op when opening the thread for the first time.

Avante
01-22-2013, 07:31 AM
Couldn't care less, it has nothing to do with anything if we are just dating.

If I met a girl and started getting serious then I wouldn't be cool with her being some whore.

Obviously age had a lot to do with this. A 19 year old girl with 10 former sex partners is a lot different than a 39 year old woman with 10 former sex partners.

What I have never understood is what is the real appeal with this 72 virgins thing? I'd want experienced women.

Avante
01-22-2013, 07:34 AM

You talk to women like that? No class at all.

Wild Cobra
01-22-2013, 07:39 AM
Couldn't care less, it has nothing to do with anything if we are just dating.

If I met a girl and started getting serious then I wouldn't be cool with her being some whore.

Obviously age had a lot to do with this. A 19 year old girl with 10 former sex partners is a lot different than a 39 year old woman with 10 former sex partners.

What I have never understood is what is the real appeal with this 72 virgins thing? I'd want experienced women.
LOL...

No shit.

I had one virgin in my life, and she wasn't very fun. It was uncomfortable for her.

Avante
01-22-2013, 07:44 AM
LOL...

No shit.

I had one virgin in my life, and she wasn't very fun. It was uncomfortable for her.

I married my HS sweetheart. As time went on sex got better and better and better. It's like anything else, practice..............

TheRealCB
01-22-2013, 08:44 AM
Shit....

At my age, if she hasn't had at least ten relationships, I'd wonder what was wrong with her.

You might tell us what age perspective you are seeing this from.

I am 20,but let's say we talk about a 25 year old girl.When is it too many?

Wild Cobra
01-22-2013, 09:03 AM
I am 20,but let's say we talk about a 25 year old girl.When is it too many?
hard to say. by the time I was 25, I lost count of my women.

leemajors
01-22-2013, 11:39 AM
if they are not fucking them while you are, why do you care?

rascal
01-23-2013, 05:35 PM
If I can get high fives for fucking 10 girls in one year, why can't a girl get the same? I've never understood slut shaming.

Different games. Girls have no problem getting sex if they look good, for guys it's not so easy. A few guys have sex with many girls, more guys are not getting any action then girls.
If your an attractive girl all you have to do is go to a club alone(appear available) and you will have many guys approach you.

DisAsTerBot
01-23-2013, 05:46 PM

:rollin

Lincoln
01-23-2013, 05:47 PM
:rollin

What faggot

DisAsTerBot
01-23-2013, 05:49 PM
lol little hard ass
need any dating advice this week little scro?

Lincoln
01-23-2013, 05:55 PM
Nah tbh, got 2 FWB had em since new years night and enjoying getting that dick sucked.

How's the chicken coop faggot

rascal
01-23-2013, 06:00 PM
lol little hard ass
need any dating advice this week little scro?

3 is not bad at 19. I didn't get to 1 until I was 28.

rascal
01-23-2013, 06:11 PM
I never had a girl younger than 29.

mrsmaalox
01-23-2013, 06:13 PM
if they are not fucking them while you are, why do you care?

Exactly.

Drachen
01-23-2013, 06:15 PM
:lol Of course it doesn't.

Ok I'm narrow-minded..

This particular double standard has a justification.

Drachen
01-23-2013, 06:21 PM

36 - She is a nice girl.

37 - Fuckin' skanky hoe!

Try not to suck any dick on the way to the car!

silverblk mystix
01-23-2013, 07:13 PM
Try not to suck any dick on the way to the car!

You are pretty horrible - don't even think this is embarrassingly lame - it is a few notches - below that.

mavs>spurs
01-23-2013, 07:16 PM
How's the chicken coop faggot

lmfao

Drachen
01-24-2013, 02:31 PM
You are pretty horrible - don't even think this is embarrassingly lame - it is a few notches - below that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpQqH4H_SUQ