01-20-2013, 05:43 PM
wt1Zy_ASNyA
:lol

thispego
01-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Don't watch, waste of time, very boring and pointless

mavs>spurs
01-20-2013, 07:17 PM
^just change "watch" to "read" and that should be the disclaimer underneath your username tbh

TSA
01-20-2013, 07:18 PM
:lol was just about to say the same thing.

TSA
01-20-2013, 07:19 PM
Don't watch, waste of time, very boring and pointless

How is it pointless? They prove their point rather well.

mavs>spurs
01-20-2013, 07:26 PM
liberals never practice what they preach, the laws and regulations are only for those deemed lesser citizens than themselves who can't be trusted. you'd better bet that a huge portion of those in favor of stricter gun control own guns or have armed body guards just as we can see in the video, but i already knew that. and they sure as hell didn't want any part of that sign..because they're hypocrites and know that guns curb crime. the conservatives having power to defend themselves just makes them angry so they want them all gone..the real truth came out by that guy at the end when he said all the conservatives are gonna take over and have all the guns :lol

CubanSucks
01-20-2013, 09:30 PM
someone wanna give a tl;dr? I don't have 10 min atm

DarkReign
01-21-2013, 02:26 PM
someone wanna give a tl;dr? I don't have 10 min atm

Media releases addresses of all known gun owners in a particular area. Dumb, obviously. This video uses that info as a means of knowing all of those people who dont have guns and then sarcastically want to put signs on the front of of those gun-less homes stating as much.

Needless to say, they dont want the signs.