PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on our beloved Niners tonight

Ghazi
01-20-2013, 06:06 PM
amazing fucking team... we have all the ingredients to win it all this year... just gotta execute.

The wherewithal displayed by our team coming back from 17 down was amazing. Flawless offensive execution and a defense that bent, but didn't break and obviously got better after quarter 1.

What a great team, love this fucking team.

Creepn
01-20-2013, 06:07 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pelicans78
01-20-2013, 06:10 PM
Great fucking game. LOL Falcons.

timvp
01-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Dem Niners :smokin

TIMMYtoZO
01-20-2013, 06:20 PM
This was the peak for the Falcons in the Matt Ryan era. They will never have a season like this again. Matt Ryan's peak is being as good as Tony Romo which isn't saying much. :lol

symple19
01-20-2013, 06:24 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/pleased.gif

Giants and the Niners in the same season? Let's do this

Ghazi
01-20-2013, 06:30 PM
This was the peak for the Falcons in the Matt Ryan era. They will never have a season like this again. Matt Ryan's peak is being as good as Tony Romo which isn't saying much. :lol

Ryan's a top 8 QB, which is more than Tony Romo can say.

DeadlyDynasty
01-20-2013, 06:32 PM
Led by the............................................... .................................................. .............U

symple19
01-20-2013, 06:40 PM
Led by the............................................... .................................................. .............U

come on man, you shoulda set me up with the Boomer/TJ line

congrats on winning your bet

TIMMYtoZO
01-20-2013, 06:45 PM
:lol top 8 QB my ass

Peyton/Eli Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees,Rothlisberger, Flacco, Kap are all better. I'd also take Andrew Luck over Matt Ryan.

Ghazi
01-20-2013, 06:49 PM
:lol at Luck over Ryan

:lol at Giants then Broncos

TIMMYtoZO
01-20-2013, 06:52 PM
:lol at Luck over Ryan

:lol at Giants then Broncos

:lol wrong about Ryan being a top 8 QB

:lol saying 1 choker is better than another choker when they do the same thing in big games

:lol showing up late in the year

chunticakes
01-20-2013, 07:09 PM
romo = ryan tbh

symple19
01-20-2013, 07:11 PM
Ryan is better than Romo

xellos88330
01-20-2013, 07:16 PM
GO NINERS!!! I just wish they wouldn't make me worry so much. That first quarter was brutal.

TIMMYtoZO
01-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Ryan is better than Romo

:lol At what? Winning playoff games? Regular season success? Choking? When people say this, it holds little value. They are equal. They both fold when the pressure is on. So how is one better than the other when they are the same type? :lmao

Pelicans78
01-20-2013, 07:21 PM
I'm not convinced Ryan is better than Romo. It's close.

symple19
01-20-2013, 07:21 PM
:lol At what? Winning playoff games? Regular season success? Choking? When people say this, it holds little value. They are equal. They both fold when the pressure is on. So how is one better than the other when they are the same type? :lmao

Ryan takes better care of the football

in terms of them both being chokers, I agree

Think of it like me saying I think Hyundai is better than Kia

Ghazi
01-20-2013, 08:04 PM
Ryan didn't choke today, he just lost to the better team.

He is way more clutch, had multiple GW drives this year..

TIMMYtoZO
01-20-2013, 11:05 PM
Ryan didn't choke today, he just lost to the better team.

He is way more clutch, had multiple GW drives this year..

:lmao @ Matt Ryan isn't a choker. Those GW drives were also against crappy teams in the REGULAR SEASON. Last weeks game was a fluke which was proven today. Matt Ryan is a choker. Next season the Falcons will be worse. They won't even be the best team in their division.

Oh, and Romo had his share of GW drives over the years, yet it meant jack shit at the end of the day.

:lol calling Matt Ryan clutch
:lol calling Matt Ryan a top 8 QB
:lol being wrong about Matt Ryan in every way

Ghazi
01-20-2013, 11:26 PM
:lol at last week being a fluke as proven by today

maybe this week was a fluke as proven by last week?

TIMMYtoZO
01-20-2013, 11:39 PM
:lol at last week being a fluke as proven by today

maybe this week was a fluke as proven by last week?

:lol grasping at straws a because I have you backed into a corner

HarlemHeat37
01-21-2013, 03:42 AM
:lol niggas trying to argue with Timmy2Zo and believing they could possibly have the upper hand..delusional, tbh..

Avante
01-21-2013, 04:43 AM
Some things never change...

run the ball....(controls the clock, keeps their O on the bench while giving your D a blow, puts the QB in third and short, wears down a D)

win the turnover battle

play solid D

Jim Harbaugh knows this, as does his brother.

HI-FI
01-21-2013, 03:09 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/pleased.gif

Giants and the Niners in the same season? Let's do this
lol, that would be some crazy shit.

:toast to the Niner fans, even the bandwagon ones who are supporting the team because they have a dark skinned QB (cough timvp creepn)

I had quite a bit to drink yesterday, and tbh, I was a bit stressed out watching both games with friends. I'll probably rewatch both to enjoy the execution more.

I was wearing my Gore jersey throughout and I'll be wearing it again at SB Sunday. While everyone wants to talk about Harbaugh or Kaepernick, I still think Jed York deserves the most credit for returning this team to the glory of his Godfather, Eddie D.

DeadlyDynasty
01-21-2013, 03:26 PM
lol, that would be some crazy shit.

:toast to the Niner fans, even the bandwagon ones who are supporting the team because they have a dark skinned QB (cough timvp creepn)

I had quite a bit to drink yesterday, and tbh, I was a bit stressed out watching both games with friends. I'll probably rewatch both to enjoy the execution more.

I was wearing my Gore jersey throughout and I'll be wearing it again at SB Sunday. While everyone wants to talk about Harbaugh or Kaepernick, I still think Jed York deserves the most credit for returning this team to the glory of his Godfather, Eddie D.
Smart man with the Gore jersey. Where'd he play college ball again?

HI-FI
01-21-2013, 03:38 PM
Smart man with the Gore jersey. Where'd he play college ball again?

yes, he's from the U, I know that's your team. I was going to get an Alex SMith jersey but I had a feeling he would move on somewhere else, so I'm glad I didn't.