PDA

View Full Version : Good game Ravenfans.

LnGrrrR
01-20-2013, 09:28 PM
Get ready for the Harbaugh Bowl!

I guess the lone bright spot is that I can meet the New England pro bowlers when they come on base for Pro Bowl week. That's something.

xellos88330
01-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Punch Brady in the head for throwing the ball away on 4th and 4. I can't believe he didn't run it... he could have easily made the first down. That was complete self preservation and not giving a shit about your team that is working its ass off.

I was actually rooting for the Ravens, but I can't stand it when players pull that shit when the game could be on the line.

Chinook
01-21-2013, 12:03 AM
Thanks. It was a good game that I think will help the Ravens. I think the Baltimore narrative is changed forever no matter what happens in two weeks.

The Patriots need to get that defense fixed. They may need to bring in some more defensive minds, because I don't think Belichick is getting it done in his talent evaluation anymore.

LnGrrrR
01-21-2013, 12:12 AM
The Pats have been shitty in the secondary for four or five years now. That's why I mention Talib going down really hurt us. Then Chung had to come out, and he sucks in coverage. Pats are pretty good run stoppers, but suck at covering.

I bet Flacco gets that extension now... :lol

rayray2k8
01-21-2013, 12:39 AM
Build that defense to what it use to be. Become that powerhouse teams respected.

LakerHater
01-21-2013, 12:41 AM
I bet Flacco gets that extension now... :lol

YUP, he beat Luck, Peyton & Brady in this Super Bowl run!