PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: So how exaclty can western confrence elite teams beat OKC?

apalisoc_9
01-20-2013, 11:31 PM
It's pretty fcking obvious this league wants to see another Heat VS. OKC finals at the point since the officiating would be fair, they would most likely lose in 5 like they did last year.

Memphis Vs. Okc

A grind it out team that relies on physicality and defense going against Okc..Expect 70 total free throws . Their only option to defend kd is not defend since they are probably better off him making his shots instead of frustrating themselves

Clippers vs Okc

I feel bad for whoever is going to guard KD. Buttler, Barnes, Hill...

Spurs Vs Okc

Game 6 WCF rewind

NRHector
01-20-2013, 11:40 PM
how can you when is 5 against 8?

TrainOfThought5
01-20-2013, 11:41 PM
I've never seen this much ref support in my life.

The OKC Thunderefs are unbeatable like this. No one in the west has a good enough defense to successfully get stops playing 5 vs. 8 in the half court. NO ONE

irishock
01-21-2013, 12:12 AM
Our only hope is monkeyball. Please show up for the playoffs this time, Blake.

NRHector
01-21-2013, 12:25 AM
I've never seen this much ref support in my life.

The OKC Thunderefs are unbeatable like this. No one in the west has a good enough defense to successfully get stops playing 5 vs. 8 in the half court. NO ONE

I like that one :lol

Clipper Nation
01-21-2013, 12:52 AM
The Clippers have had lots of practice playing against the refs so far this year, which should come in handy against the Thunderefs, tbh....

StrengthAndHonor
01-21-2013, 12:54 AM
Denver can take them down. Clips too but I'm iffy with anoyones chances with the way the Thunder are getting calls.

NRHector
01-21-2013, 12:56 AM
Denver can take them down. Clips too but I'm iffy with anoyones chances with the way the Thunderefs are getting calls.

fify

StrengthAndHonor
01-21-2013, 12:57 AM
Appreciate that.

apalisoc_9
Denver can take them down. Clips too but I'm iffy with anoyones chances with the way the Thunder are getting calls.

Denver is just too dumb of a team to beat OKC or any of the top four teams in the west.

Fergie The Florists
Clippers are obviously the only team that can do that. If not then we'll see Miami push the Thunders shit in again come June.

thunderup
01-21-2013, 12:59 AM
It'll be us and Miami again. We'll exact out revenge and be kings of the basketball world! :)

irishock
01-21-2013, 01:01 AM
It'll be us and Miami again. We'll exact out revenge and be kings of the basketball world! :)

Heat in 5.

OKC will get all the calls leading up until the Finals, when Stern kicks in and says that he wants next season to be a Heat 3peat or Lakers title storyline.

apalisoc_9
01-21-2013, 01:02 AM

Heat In 4.

StrengthAndHonor
01-21-2013, 01:03 AM
Denver is just too dumb of a team to beat OKC or any of the top four teams in the west.
I agree but if there's a team that can take them out and there's not a lot really, its the Clippers and Denver (West)

StrengthAndHonor
01-21-2013, 01:05 AM
Heat in 6, maybe 7 this time. Bosh is playing uninspired ball lately averaging just 6 rebounds in January. They need Velociraptor to step up.

Clipper Nation
01-21-2013, 01:05 AM
:lol Heat would whoop your ass in the Finals again.... I bet they'd much rather see the Thunderefs than the Clippers, imho....

TrainOfThought5
01-21-2013, 01:09 AM
you fools. Classyball > Monkeyball, and it wasnt enough last year. we're talking about the Thunderefs here!! Nothin less than SuperStar Power will silence their whistles.

thunderup
01-21-2013, 01:13 AM
:lol @ the 5-6 game series predictions going for Miami in a Miami-OKC finals rematch.

:lol bunch of casual/bandwagoning heat fans ignoring that Miami has regressed in critical areas making them very vulnerable to not just a series loss to OKC, but a potential upset in the East playoffs

ElNono
01-21-2013, 01:17 AM
There's still time... teams make trades, players get hurt, a lot of things can happen... right now there's no beating Miami... not just OKC, anybody else. But ships are not won on paper, tbh.

Clipper Nation
01-21-2013, 01:18 AM
:lol @ the 5-6 game series predictions going for Miami in a Miami-OKC finals rematch.

:lol bunch of casual/bandwagoning heat fans ignoring that Miami has regressed in critical areas making them very vulnerable to not just a series loss to OKC, but a potential upset in the East playoffs
Bottom line is, they still have LeBron, LeBron still owns Durant's ass, and Westbrick isn't good or reliable enough to make up for it... Miami in 5 AT WORST, tbh....

Trainwreck2100
01-21-2013, 01:19 AM
:lol thinking that the thunder will get the same calls in the Finals, that team's so ref reliant they can't win without them. So when Stern pulls the plug they're fucked again. And once again they can't blame the refs cause that's who got them there to begin with

StrengthAndHonor
01-21-2013, 01:20 AM

Don't think anyone can beat them in the East. Knicks looked promising for a while now they came back to earth. Until Melo matches Lebron's dominance or at least close to bringing the same impact to the Knicks, they're not going to rattle the Heat.

thunderup
01-21-2013, 01:21 AM
Bottom line is, they still have LeBron, LeBron still owns Durant's ass, and Westbrick isn't good or reliable enough to make up for it... Miami in 5 AT WORST, tbh....
:lol i know your just trying to trollin

deep down I know you think it's true, but, you heard it here first :toast

KaiRMD1
01-21-2013, 02:16 AM
NBA loves Miami more than they love the Thunder. If Durant gets injured, OKC is fucked. Durant brings in the refs

Cry Havoc
01-21-2013, 02:58 AM
Heat would sweep the Thunderefs this year. Not even a contest.

Rummpd
01-21-2013, 08:06 AM
B.S. Thunder are not a lock at all to come out of the West, even though Durant is gifted so many points.

All it takes is 3 legit officials calling enough games in the series. to let them play a little more physical against him. Fairly called (not 8 on 5) the Spurs beat the Thunder last year and now this year with a revived Duncan and starting Splitter can beat a Harden less Thunder team, and might even do it with some BS officiating thrown in (as is always expected with the Thunder) if Spurs can shoot well from the outside.

The Clippers can also take the Thunder out with or without BS officiating - deepest team in the league and only going to get better.

Captivus
01-21-2013, 09:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dVfdFDt6aF4

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-21-2013, 10:09 AM
Losing Harden will hurt them in the playoffs. I still say they come out of the West as the Clippers are constructed to dominate the regular season and underachieve in the playoffs (PG/PnR oriented offense, deep bench becomes less important in the playoffs, etc.), but their perimeter oriented offense would get murdered in the finals by the best perimeter defense the NBA has seen in years.

stretch
01-21-2013, 10:50 AM

How have they regressed?

They have the same personnel, only they added Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis, who basically takes minutes from Mike Miller and James Jones. And they regressed?

Unless you are stupid enough to actually think they are giving a shit about the regular season, and doing anything other than coasting, which wouldn't be surprising from a delusional thunderfan.

Latarian Milton
01-21-2013, 08:10 PM
OKC ain't that scary like last year's imho. losing beard nigga was a big hit and even though martin also scores a lot, they're missing bad the assists n play-making game beared nigga used to deliver. they're still the favorite to win the west but games will be close, and we're gonna see what really the clippers can do in the playoffs with a healthy squad tbh

DMC
01-21-2013, 09:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dVfdFDt6aF4

When your PG can goaltend a half court shot, more power to him.