PDA

View Full Version : Most crucial turning point of tonight's Ravens-Patriots game?

DeadlyDynasty
01-20-2013, 11:33 PM
(poll upcoming)

monosylab1k
01-20-2013, 11:38 PM
tbh i think we all know what i voted for. Although Talib's injury really hurt.

All money that might have gone to Welker shoud go to Talib and a deep threat receiver.

xellos88330
01-20-2013, 11:39 PM
IMO it was the Brady throw away at 4th and 4. Could have easily given the Pats the first down had he decided to actually run instead of looking for a pass. That cost the Pats all hopes of coming back.

DeadlyDynasty
01-20-2013, 11:44 PM
mono, I actually agree with you on this one...but I would rank the clock management at the end of the half ahead of Talib's injury. That Welker drop came at the worst time, b/c they would've at least had a FG attempt to give them a 2-possession lead at that point. Once he dropped that, it was Raven dominance the rest of the game. BB and Brady also should've gone for the TD before the half to make it a 2-score game. That was Jason Garrett-esque clock management.

gaKNOW!blee
01-20-2013, 11:48 PM
I voted for the Welker drop.

But I'm still in shock that Brady fucked up the end of the 1st half so badly. He's a guy who is usually in complete control of the game and the clock.

monosylab1k
01-20-2013, 11:53 PM
It was just a piss poor effort all around. I really don't look at Baltimore as a better team. I still think they're pretty average and will get curbstomped by SF. I think New England played the absolute worst game possible, and Baltimore took advantage of the Pats tripping over their own dick for 60 minutes.

Chinook
01-20-2013, 11:56 PM
Flacco getting unleashed, in my opinion. I don't think Talib would've stopped those Boldin touchdowns.

thunderup
01-21-2013, 12:01 AM
:lmao thinking this outcome is more of a Pats loss than a Ravens win
:lmao crybaby whiner self-entitled fanbase

thunderup
01-21-2013, 12:07 AM
DUNCANownsKOBE avoiding this thread (and forum) like the holocaust. :lmao

monosylab1k
01-21-2013, 12:08 AM
:lmao thinking this outcome is more of a Pats loss than a Ravens win
:lmao crybaby whiner self-entitled fanbase

:lol "self-entitled"

Just like some illiterate cheesedick from Oklahoma to butcher his own shit talking.

thunderup
01-21-2013, 12:17 AM
:lol mono being exposed for the shitful homer Patriots fan he is
:lol deflecting with personal attacks cause his team got plowed like a white female teacher in an all-black high school (no racist :lol)

monosylab1k
01-21-2013, 12:22 AM
:lol mono being exposed for the shitful homer Patriots fan he is
:lol deflecting with personal attacks cause his team got plowed like a white female teacher in an all-black high school (no racist :lol)

I'd just like you to tell me how Patriots fans are "self-entitled" as you put it.

LkrFan
01-21-2013, 12:23 AM
Welker drop that killed momentum

Brady mismanaging the clock

Pats front 7 not getting to Flacco

Talib's injury

I hope they finish the job and beat SF. Flacco beat Peyton and Brady in the same playoffs. They seem like the team of destiny.

DeadlyDynasty
01-21-2013, 12:24 AM
IMO it was the Brady throw away at 4th and 4. Could have easily given the Pats the first down had he decided to actually run instead of looking for a pass. That cost the Pats all hopes of coming back.

Nah, it was already 28-13 at that point. I agree that Brady should've ran it, but when I looked at the replay a couple times Haloti Ngata was closing in on him fast--so I can understand his hesitation:lol