PDA

View Full Version : So I see multiple people on this forum are anxious to start humping my leg

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-21-2013, 12:34 AM
:lol some cheese dick from Oklahoma sitting on his computer waiting for me to get online

Ghazi, your $20 are waiting tbh once the superbowl is over. Congrats.

monosylab1k
01-21-2013, 12:36 AM
There's a semen cloud over all of America except Boston tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-21-2013, 12:42 AM
There's a semen cloud over all of America except Boston tbh

Yeah, it's pretty amazing. The Patriots haven't won a superbowl since 2004 and people still celebrate annually when they lose in the playoffs as if it's some miracle.

If this playoff game doesn't convince Belichick that the offense needs a real outside receiving threat who's taller than 6'1", nothing ever will. Wide receiver, resigning Talib, and hiring a competent defensive coordinator should be the #1 priority.

I'd actually want to blame this game on McDaniels but the playcalling wasn't even bad. There were a few shitty play calls but overall the offensive execution just sucked.

monosylab1k
01-21-2013, 12:45 AM
I thought McDaniels had a great gameplan tbh. With the Ravens playing so emotionally for :cry Ray :cry he dialed up the trickery, knowing they'd overpursue. There were a lot of plays to be made but Brady played like ass.

Ghazi
01-21-2013, 01:00 AM
well, Bellichick just looks like an unfriendly douchebag and Brady is a narcissistic egomaniac.

and DESPITE the lack of a Super Bowl in almost a decade the media sucks BRady and Bellichick's dicks like they're some sort of juggernaut dynasty that can't be stopped... year after year after year.

Their dynasty is just as ancient as the 49ers dynasty at this point.

Clipper Nation
01-21-2013, 01:01 AM
Yeah, it's pretty amazing. The Patriots haven't won a superbowl since 2004 and people still celebrate annually when they lose in the playoffs as if it's some miracle.
It's because Belichick and Brady aren't likeable at all and ESPN sucks them off yearly, tbh....

thunderup
01-21-2013, 01:03 AM
:lol some cheese dick from Oklahoma sitting on his computer waiting for me to get online
:cry:cry "God is Awesome!" :cry:cry
:cry:cry "Monkeyball in the SuperBowl!!":cry:cry

monosylab1k
01-21-2013, 01:06 AM
:lol i don't get the Belichick hate, i really don't. Just because he isn't fake, and doesn't play the PR game, people hate him?

Every coach in the league (except Rex Ryan) hates talking to the media. Belichick is the only one who keeps it real and shows his contempt. Every losing coach in the league would rather not shake hands and instead wants to tell the other guy to shove it up his ass. Belichick is the only one who actually does it.

So he's unlikeable for doing everything other coaches are too big of pussies to do?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-21-2013, 01:06 AM
It's because Belichick and Brady aren't likeable at all and ESPN sucks them off yearly, tbh....

They're regularly a top 5 team and those two have accomplished as much as almost any other QB-coach duo in NFL history. Are you suggesting ESPN ignore them?

I also agree Belichick is a total asshole who's easy to hate, I don't understand why Brady is. The only people who should hate Brady are his teammates given how bad he's been in the playoffs since the 2007 divisional round game vs. Jacksonville.

Clipper Nation
01-21-2013, 01:12 AM
Belichick's attitude has rubbed off on Brady, tbh... I just remember when he publicly scoffed Plaxico's prediction that the Pats would only score 17 points in the Super Bowl, said they'd put up 45, then only put up 14 and lost....

And as for Belichick... would every coach want to throw a fit and tell the other coach to go screw after a loss? Sure, but most coaches understand that this isn't a classy or mature way to lose.... running, hiding, and refusing to shake hands or talk to the media after a loss doesn't make you tough or a badass, it makes you a sniveling sore loser imho... if Belichick had an iota of respect for his opponent, his image would be a lot better among the fans....

I'm not saying ESPN should ignore the Patriots, but there's plenty of other good teams worthy of coverage too.... everything being about Tebow, Rex Ryan, Eli, Rodgers, Brady, and Belichick all season gets old real fast....

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-21-2013, 01:16 AM
Belichick's attitude has rubbed off on Brady, tbh... I just remember when he publicly scoffed Plaxico's prediction that the Pats would only score 17 points in the Super Bowl, said they'd put up 45, then only put up 14 and lost....
So that's why you hate Brady? I'd bet my left nut you hated him well before that.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-21-2013, 01:18 AM
I'm not saying ESPN should ignore the Patriots, but there's plenty of other good teams worthy of coverage too.... everything being about Tebow, Rex Ryan, Eli, Rodgers, Brady, and Belichick all season gets old real fast....

Comparing ESPN's coverage of a 12-4 team that made the AFC championship to coverage of the fuckin Jets or Giants this season is ridiculous. I think everyone agrees ESPN's coverage of the Jets was totally out of control and stupid.

Clipper Nation
01-21-2013, 01:24 AM
So that's why you hate Brady? I'd bet my left nut you hated him well before that.
I never liked this version of the Patriots (though I did like the Parcells/Bledsoe Pats) but Brady only started turning into a major douche in the past few seasons, tbh...

BUMP
01-21-2013, 01:55 AM

Still not as bad as the ST posters having multiple G-spot orgasms every time Romo/the Cowboys lose a game even though they haven't sniffed a superbowl in almost 20 years.

Creepn
01-21-2013, 01:11 PM
:lol i don't get the Belichick hate, i really don't. Just because he isn't fake, and doesn't play the PR game, people hate him?

Every coach in the league (except Rex Ryan) hates talking to the media. Belichick is the only one who keeps it real and shows his contempt. Every losing coach in the league would rather not shake hands and instead wants to tell the other guy to shove it up his ass. Belichick is the only one who actually does it.

So he's unlikeable for doing everything other coaches are too big of pussies to do?

That's exactly why people hate him. In life, people respond positively to people who set aside their personal agendas to acknowledge others and presents a respectful image (even when fake) than "keeping it real".

monosylab1k
01-21-2013, 03:12 PM
That's exactly why people hate him. In life, people respond positively to people who set aside their personal agendas to acknowledge others and presents a respectful image (even when fake) than "keeping it real".

:lol now i know you're trolling. There is nothing the black community respects more than "keepin it real". They just don't like it when an old white guy does it.

Bill_Brasky
01-21-2013, 03:15 PM

If a black coach did the same thing you'd be sucking them off nonstop.

Creepn
01-21-2013, 03:18 PM
:lol now i know you're trolling. There is nothing the black community respects more than "keepin it real". They just don't like it when an old white guy does it.

Lmao.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-21-2013, 03:23 PM
Creepn has there been any official word yet on RG3 winning ROY? I'm beginning to think Lincoln's thread was bullshit tbh.

Creepn
01-21-2013, 03:38 PM
Creepn has there been any official word yet on RG3 winning ROY? I'm beginning to think Lincoln's thread was bullshit tbh.

It'll be official when they hand out the awards I believe the day before the SuperBowl.

Lincoln
01-21-2013, 03:39 PM

He won the Pro Footballs Writers of America ROY and the Pro Football weekly ROY award. The official one is the AP one and will be announced feb 2nd. It gives an idea of how the voters are thinking though and the previous AP RoY winners have won those awards.

But yeah, at this point I time it's bullshit lol