PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Rumor: Kobe might've been playing with a hand injury all season long

ElNono
01-21-2013, 01:23 AM
Surprised this card hasn't been played yet, tbh... make you wonder if he thinks the season can still be saved.

You also have to wonder if he's going to wait post-ASG to have his publicist deploy it in case he has a subpar game...

EDIT: Just saw the 'I'm not making excuses' quote... perfect prelude to drop this card... might be coming sooner than we thought, tbh

Discuss.

Danny.Zhu
01-21-2013, 01:29 AM
:lmao

thunderup
01-21-2013, 01:30 AM
EDIT: Just saw the 'I'm not making excuses' quote... perfect prelude to drop this card... might be coming sooner than we thought, tbh
:lol

JohnnyMax
01-21-2013, 01:34 AM
Remember when he was dinged up in preseason and was supposed to miss 1st game of season but played

he shot like 25 times. Injury never seems to stop this guy from shooting too much.

irishock
01-21-2013, 01:54 AM
Remember when he was dinged up in preseason and was supposed to miss 1st game of season but played

Every fcken season it seems like. It's so damn obvious that he's using it as an excuse to chuck up bricks. The guy even knows that he'll miss like 20 shots but has to make an excuse beforehand

FkLA
01-21-2013, 02:04 AM
Shocking. When was the last time either Kome was shooting like shit or the Lakers were playing like shit and Kome wasnt 'playing through an injury'?It never fails tbh.

BTW The King is playing through some hand injury as well, they mentioned it on the Heat-Lakers game but obviously he doesnt put it out there since hes the GOAT and the Heat are the reigning champs. In short Kome is a little bitch tbh.

maverick1948
01-21-2013, 02:09 PM
Has he been hurt all season???

Leetonidas
01-21-2013, 02:12 PM
aching vagina tbh

Spur_Fanatic
01-21-2013, 04:15 PM
It will happen. And is true, of course. Kobe is a hero, like Flash Gordon ready to save us all from Emperor Ming.

timvp
01-21-2013, 04:38 PM

Yeah, I'm expecting it any second now. I'll put my money on plantar fasciitis, tbh.

LkrFan
01-21-2013, 04:43 PM
Man I swear some of you Spur fans are closet Laker fans. Here the Lakers are, 6 games under 0.500 - in other words lottery bound (at the moment but time will tell) - yet at least 80% of all NBA forum threads has something to do directly with the Lakers. This thread is no different which is funny considering the Spurs are perched atop the WC (or damn close to it) or Miami is atop the EC and are defending champs.

Look at game threads. You can just look at the length of it and tell whether the Lakers are losing or about to lose (multiple page threads usually are a tell tell sign). No other non-playoff teams get the attention the Lakers get.

Could it be that Kobe has more rings than Duncan ever will have? Or could it be that he trumps Duncan head to head in RS and playoff series victories? Or is it that the Lakers have 4xs the rangs as the Spurs? Whatever it is, this obsession with the Lakers is not healthy. Some of you need to get laid or get a hobby or something. Spending 10 hours of your waking days talking about the Lakers can't be good. To each his own I guess.

Non Laker fans that hate lines up Dr. Buss' pockets just as much as avid Laker fans. I guess this obsession in a way is kind of good tbh. :lol

ambchang
01-21-2013, 05:11 PM
Look! A lakers fan unable to defend Kobe is diverting attention away from the subject and talking about fan obsession!

Never seen this one before. Really, a fan obsessed about another fanbase's obsession is rare.

AussieFanKurt
01-21-2013, 05:37 PM
Man I swear some of you Spur fans are closet Laker fans. Here the Lakers are, 6 games under 0.500 - in other words lottery bound (at the moment but time will tell) - yet at least 80% of all NBA forum threads has something to do directly with the Lakers. This thread is no different which is funny considering the Spurs are perched atop the WC (or damn close to it) or Miami is atop the EC and are defending champs.

Look at game threads. You can just look at the length of it and tell whether the Lakers are losing or about to lose (multiple page threads usually are a tell tell sign). No other non-playoff teams get the attention the Lakers get.

Could it be that Kobe has more rings than Duncan ever will have? Or could it be that he trumps Duncan head to head in RS and playoff series victories? Or is it that the Lakers have 4xs the rangs as the Spurs? Whatever it is, this obsession with the Lakers is not healthy. Some of you need to get laid or get a hobby or something. Spending 10 hours of your waking days talking about the Lakers can't be good. To each his own I guess.

Non Laker fans that hate lines up Dr. Buss' pockets just as much as avid Laker fans. I guess this obsession in a way is kind of good tbh. :lol

Calls out butthurt fans... then writes a butthurt essay

LkrFan
01-21-2013, 06:05 PM
Calls out butthurt fans... then writes a butthurt essay

:lol - you saying El is butthurt?

As for me, I'm not butthurt in the least. I've told everyone who will listen that ST is entertainment for me. This site is the shiznit tbh. :lol

Some of you farmers really need to go out into the city sometimes instead of logging into ST to see what's the latest/greatest on my Lakers. Trust me, most of your farm animals like Elsie and Wilbur can fend for themselves for a little while at least. This will buy you guys some time good to get off of the farm for a few hours and do something that is productive and healthy for a change. We already know SATX is the fattest city in these United States. No use on increasing your BMIs by logging onto ST to obsess about the Lakers all the damn time. :lol

LkrFan
01-21-2013, 06:06 PM
Look! A lakers fan unable to defend Kobe is diverting attention away from the subject and talking about fan obsession!

Never seen this one before. Really, a fan obsessed about another fanbase's obsession is rare.
ambchang, is that your actual picture in your avatar? :downspin:

Clipper Nation
01-21-2013, 06:10 PM
Damn, this meltdown is pathetic, even for LkrFag :lol

KL2
01-21-2013, 06:11 PM
I'm going for a back injury. I say we start a pot here and whoever guesses the correct injury wins, no Laker fans as they're all welchers.

BlackSwordsMan
01-21-2013, 06:14 PM
I miss the old days when more than 1 laker fan posted on here and would turn this shit into a 45 page thread. :(

DMC
01-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Good call. Upper groin pull.

Ace
01-21-2013, 07:07 PM
LkrFag meltdown :rollin

ambchang
01-21-2013, 07:13 PM
ambchang, is that your actual picture in your avatar? :downspin:

Yes indeed. Still a few iq points than the smartest Kobe fan.

Latarian Milton
01-21-2013, 07:40 PM
injury might've affected his FG% but if he knew that he should've cut some shots off his book and passed the ball to his teammates a bit more. being egoistic and selfish has nothing to do with an injury in the hand imho

2pac > Kobe
01-21-2013, 07:43 PM
I miss the old days when more than 1 laker fan posted on here and would turn this shit into a 45 page thread. :(

Go back and fuck your mother some more

LkrFan
01-21-2013, 08:16 PM
Yes indeed. Still a few iq points than the smartest Kobe fan.

LkrFan
01-21-2013, 08:17 PM
LkrFag meltdown :rollin

:lol - you call that a meltdown? Really? :lolK

LkrFan
01-21-2013, 08:18 PM
Damn, this meltdown is pathetic, even for LkrFag :lol

Maybe I have a different definition of meltdown than you guys. Carry th:lolugh

midnightpulp
01-21-2013, 08:26 PM

Consider all of it comeuppance for the layer of jizz you and other fans like you covered the NBA forum with this past summer.

TheChillFactor
01-21-2013, 09:26 PM

We hate your fucking asses and your gay ass team. So we're going to laugh at you all fucking year tbh.

baseline bum
01-21-2013, 09:45 PM
Was it his passing hand, ElNono?

Chris
01-21-2013, 11:03 PM
10/10 tbh :lol

ambchang
01-22-2013, 10:05 AM
Probably hurt his wrist after Faber left him cold again.

ElNono
01-22-2013, 12:15 PM
Was it his passing hand, ElNono?

It will be, probably... :lol

And LkrFan needs to stop crying, tbh... the reality is that whenever you bring up Kirby missing the 2005 playoffs, the first line of defense is :cry he was injured :cry (even though he played 90% of the season), so this shouldn't be surprising... it gives him an historical out...

KL2
03-31-2013, 02:12 PM
Bump.

Turns out it was a bone spur in his foot, close enough.