PDA

View Full Version : Right after I put on my......

Avante
01-21-2013, 04:35 AM
....Niners sweater and ball cap I got down on my knees...

God, I know I haven't done all I could have but I've done the best I can. I need a Niners win in the worst way, You could make that happen, please.

Amen

BOOM...Falcons 17, Niners 0. I looked to the Heavens and...."come on God, pretty please".

I knew He wouldn't let me down, He was just teasing.

Thank you God.

Jesus

Ni70fwIL4sk

silverblk mystix
01-21-2013, 05:20 AM
Didn't all the Spurstalk geniuses say you didn't know shit about the NFL?

:lmao

Good call!

Avante
01-21-2013, 05:35 AM

Good call!

Typical internet mentality when they see a guy who can go back to the days of The Galloping Ghost, Cannonball Butler, Long Gone Dupree and "Jaguar" Jon Arnett, they...must..do all they can to discredit him, that's the internet. No big deal, it's to be expected. I get a kick out of it.

I once listed each teams fastest player ever on another board. Guy comes back telling me I spelled something wrong...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! People cannot stand a know it all, bugs the hell out of them. I have fun with it.

I could talk about players nobody on the football board has ever heard of, trust me.

AussieFanKurt
01-21-2013, 06:25 AM
:lol thinks "god" has anything to do with it. I guess players can't do things themselves. No free will, just puppets of "god" apparently

Reck
01-21-2013, 06:40 AM
:lol thinks "god" has anything to do with it. I guess players can't do things themselves. No free will, just puppets of "god" apparently

Too much Family Guy for Avante.

Actually if he was listening and taking prayers I bet he would have sniped Avante already.

Avante
01-21-2013, 06:42 AM

Would you believe....

I have a video game...TECHMO BOWL. Incredible as it might seem (you play a schedule) the Niners were pitted against the Falcons in the game, just like they were yesterday. I took the Niners and the computer had the Falcons. Final score....Niners 28, Falcons 14. What was the score yesterday...Niners 28, Falcons 24.

Hell yes God was all over that game, He heard me and delivered. The only bummer is that I used up my one favor, now here comes the Superbowl I ain't about to bug Him again so soon.

Avante
01-21-2013, 07:15 AM
Too much Family Guy for Avante.

Actually if he was listening and taking prayers I bet he would have sniped Avante already.

I can only imagine one of your prayers.

God, is there anyway You could help me shake my leechism, I got it real bad Lord. I try to come up with something but it's just not there, I'd rather leech and it's frustrating, anything You can do to help me get over this, please Lord, no fun being a lowly leech.

Amen

Hmmmm...I Can Only Imagine.

N_lrrq_opng

Avante
01-21-2013, 07:26 AM
So what do our non football geeks/freaks think about the Superbowl? No doubt somebody in your orbit is into it, right?

The one that really stands out for me was SB IV, when Hank Strams Chiefs beat Bud Grants Vikings. That put it at NFL2 AFL2. That was the game that forced the merger, the NFL got worried.

QB Len Dawson (Hall of Famer) who had been cut by NFL teams and wide receiver OtisTaylor out of tiny Prairie View were the stars, along with that defense.

The big play. The first of the big, fast, physical receivers, a QB in HS. Check out that cool stride.

Is that an...I...formation or what?

PaEvCqxgirs

cantthinkofanything
01-21-2013, 03:00 PM

I stopped right there...didn't want to ruin lunch.

AussieFanKurt
01-21-2013, 05:32 PM
Sometimes I thought being naive went away with age apparently not.

If you really believe god singled you out and did what you want, I'll have to start talking to you like a 5 year old I think

Reck
01-21-2013, 05:36 PM
I can only imagine one of your prayers.

God, is there anyway You could help me shake my leechism, I got it real bad Lord. I try to come up with something but it's just not there, I'd rather leech and it's frustrating, anything You can do to help me get over this, please Lord, no fun being a lowly leech.

Amen

Hmmmm...I Can Only Imagine.

Avante, I dont pray.

redzero
01-21-2013, 05:38 PM
Meanwhile, in Africa...

2pac > Kobe
01-21-2013, 05:40 PM

If you really believe god singled you out and did what you want, I'll have to start talking to you like a 5 year old I think

dude, are you retarted? Millions prayed for that shit, and God did what he does.

Not enough prayed for the falcons, or patriots.....RIP

AussieFanKurt
01-21-2013, 05:41 PM

ChumpDumper
01-21-2013, 05:42 PM
"Message board poster backs favored team."

Avante
01-22-2013, 05:58 AM

If you really think I did any of that I have no need to talk to you at all, nobody can be that stupid.

Avante
01-22-2013, 06:01 AM
"Message board poster backs favored team."

Messageboard poster has been a 49er fan his entire life. That's how he can do this.

Posted this just prior to the Falcons game.
Believe. Post Count6,838
Would ya believe they came from another pro league? They came into existence in 1946 as a member of the All American Football Conference. They spent 4 seasons there going 38-14-2. Entered the NFL in 1950.

The Niners had the first back to have consecutive 1000 yard seasons in Joe "The Jet" Perry, that was 53/54. They had the first HBCU back to gain a 1000 yards in a season in NCA&T's J.D.Smith, a cornerback made into a running back. The Niners are the only team to have 4 future HOFers in their backfield all there at the same time.

QB..Y.A.Tittle LSU
RB..Hugh "The King" McElhenny Washington
FB..John Henry Johnson ASU (more a Steeler however)
FB..Joe "The Jet" Perry...Compton JC (only JC only player to ever have an NFL 1000 yard season)

The shot gun formation started with the Niners. As did the Alley Oop pass, that was a pass simply thrown up there from Tittle for basketballer R.C.Owens to go get.

No team has had a better gang of QB's than...

Y.A.Tittle
John Brodie
Joe Montana
Steve Young

Lesser degree...Jim Plunkett, Jeff Garcia, Alex Smith, Colin Kaepernick

No team has had bigger names playing wide receiver than....Jerry Rice, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss. The greatest QB ever was a Niner, as was the best WR. It gets no better than Montana/Young to Rice.

When it comes to Superbowls they are right there with the Cowboys as the most successful coming out of the NFC. They have their legendary coach in Bill Walsh, who made a huge impact on the game.

Hall of famers other than the 4 mentioned.

Joe Montana
Steve Young
Jerry Rice
Dave Wilcox
Bob St. Clair
Leo Nomellini
Ronnie Lott
O.J.Simpson....obviously a Bill
Bob Hayes...obviously a Cowboy

Now here they are again just a game away at another shot at that Championship belt. Just like last season, only this time the game won't be fumbled away as those Niner big guys beat up on some Falcons.

What team is superior to...

QB..Joe Montana
RB..Frank Gore
RB..Roger Craig
WR...Jerry Rice
WR...Terrell Owens
TE...Vernon Davis

After we beat the Ravens the Niners will be tied with the Steelers with the most SB wins of any team with 6, The Niners have never lost a SB.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever actually been right about anything?

You know what's kinda unique about the Niners, of course you don't, it's those alphabet names.

Y.A.Tittle...QB LSU
R.C. Owens...WR Idaho St
J.D.Smith....RB NCA&T
C.R.Roberts...RB USC
J.J.Stokes....WR UCLA
A.J.Jenkins....WR Illinois
O.J.Simpson...RB USC

.....weird.

ChumpDumper
01-22-2013, 10:44 AM
"Message board poster drones on with useless trivia no one will read."

Avante
01-22-2013, 10:51 AM

Chumpie finally figures it out and now feels more stupid than usual. Then makes smart remark about trivia because he's stupid and doesn't know any trivia.

ChumpDumper
01-22-2013, 10:54 AM
"Message board poster only 50% in conference championship picks, consistent with the rest of his betting season."

Clipper Nation
01-22-2013, 11:08 AM
Maybe you should have asked your god to give you more than one brain cell to rub together instead, B...

I. Hustle
01-22-2013, 12:23 PM

God, I know I haven't done all I could have but I've done the best I can. I need a Niners win in the worst way, You could make that happen, please.

Amen

BOOM...Falcons 17, Niners 0. I looked to the Heavens and...."come on God, pretty please".

Thank you God.

Jesus

Ni70fwIL4sk

Good call!

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/85/250952290_2a97dd9a56_z.jpg

bus driver
01-22-2013, 12:48 PM
you should have saved your prayer for the SB, they might need it.

Avante
01-22-2013, 06:05 PM
Maybe you should have asked your god to give you more than one brain cell to rub together instead, B...

I have never understood why you of all people go that route. You talking brain cells, hahahahaha~!

Avante
01-22-2013, 06:06 PM
you should have saved your prayer for the SB, they might need it.

The Niners have the better offense and defense, they come to play the Ravens stand no chance.

silverblk mystix
01-23-2013, 04:53 PM

Message board poster makes his 72,639th post - which looks as mundane and useless as the first 72,638 previous posts. Somehow the first 72,638 posts did not make the 72,639th any more interesting to read.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2013, 04:58 PM
"Message board poster continues e-grudge. Contemplates starting another e-grudge thread."

silverblk mystix
01-23-2013, 05:08 PM
"Message board poster continues e-grudge. Contemplates starting another e-grudge thread."

Post #72,640 - showed a little promise - and then promptly reverted back to the previous posting level. If someone out there knows this poster personally - you would be doing the world a great service if you could kindly remove his computer from him violently.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2013, 05:10 PM
"Message board poster dedicates life to avenging his humiliation at the hands of more intelligent posters. Fails.

Tries to act like it doesn't bother him. Fails."

silverblk mystix
01-23-2013, 05:11 PM
"Message board poster dedicates life to avenging his humiliation at the hands of more intelligent posters. Fails."

lol - more intelligent posters -that is funny.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2013, 05:12 PM
"Message board poster claims MENSA membership."

Reck
02-03-2013, 10:46 PM

Amen

Thank you God.

Jesus

Pray harder next time?

:downspin::lol:lol:lol:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Reck
02-03-2013, 10:47 PM

Good call!

Good call! :lmao

Live like a faggot, die like a faggot. :lol

AussieFanKurt
02-03-2013, 10:59 PM
no such thing as god giving into little boy's wishes... sorry avante

Marco Bellinelli
02-04-2013, 01:41 AM
we got this shit next year, ninernation

silverblk mystix
02-04-2013, 05:26 AM
Good call! :lmao

Live like a faggot, die like a faggot. :lol

Good effort by the niners - but the Ravens -didn't choke and deserved to win.

A MAN can admit when he was wrong- UNLIKE little faggots like Shadowhomo who STILL couldn't admit when someone was right but instead played like a little faggot and never gave props to Avante for his correct predictions.

Congrats to the Ravens.

GoodOdor
02-04-2013, 06:59 AM

A MAN can admit when he was wrong- UNLIKE little faggots like Shadowhomo who STILL couldn't admit when someone was right but instead played like a little faggot and never gave props to Avante for his correct predictions.

Congrats to the Ravens.

Should a self proclaimed betting expert be given "props" for guessing 33% of his bets correct?

Get his dick out of your mouth, semen shield.

Trainwreck2100
02-04-2013, 08:39 AM

Congrats to the Ravens.

You just threw your boyfriend under the bus and don't even realize it

silverblk mystix
02-04-2013, 09:30 AM
You just threw your boyfriend under the bus and don't even realize it

You just made yourself look stupid again and will continue doing so - whether you realize it or not.

Trainwreck2100
02-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Anyone who reads this forum sees you just called out your mancrush

ChumpDumper
02-04-2013, 12:42 PM

A MAN can admit when he was wrong- UNLIKE little faggots like Shadowhomo who STILL couldn't admit when someone was right but instead played like a little faggot and never gave props to Avante for his correct predictions.Serious question:

What were his actual predictions? When his stated positions dropped below 50% accuracy, he claimed they were all made by his son.

silverblk mystix
02-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Serious question:

What were his actual predictions? When his stated positions dropped below 50% accuracy, he claimed they were all made by his son.

Really serious question;

Why don't you ever mind your own business?

Thanks.

redzero
02-04-2013, 04:31 PM
It ceased being his business when he voluntarily told SpursTalk about it.

And you mind his business every time you defend him.

AussieFanKurt
02-04-2013, 04:56 PM
It ceased being his business when he voluntarily told SpursTalk about it.

And you mind his business every time you defend him.

how good is a serious man

redzero
02-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Seriously good.

ChumpDumper
02-04-2013, 05:30 PM
Really serious question;

Why don't you ever mind your own business?

Thanks.I want to know Avante's correct predictions so I can give him props. I suppose others might too. Tell us which ones were actually his and which ones weren't.

Reck
02-04-2013, 05:48 PM

Congrats to the Ravens.

Well atleast you showed up after the loss so congrats there.

Avante MIA :lmao

AussieFanKurt
02-05-2013, 04:39 PM
He's on a 30 day ban I think