View Full Version : Opening line...Niners - 4.5

Avante
01-21-2013, 04:50 AM
That seems perfect!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's see....

Kaepernick, Gore, James, Crabtree, Moss, Davis.....all black

Well Flacco is white.

I wonder how many white cats will score in the SB? I'm betting...0.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the Harbaugh era the Niners are 7-1 vs the AFC, yep, they lost in Harbaugh Bowl I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LaMichael James needs to play the Darren Sproles role. Get him out in space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaepernick needs to run a couple times early on so the Ravens will buy more into the option.

silverblk mystix
01-21-2013, 05:17 AM
So you were right all along about them niners....guess the geniuses here can STFU now...but they won't.

:lmao

Avante
01-21-2013, 05:29 AM
So you were right all along about them niners....guess the geniuses here can STFU now...but they won't.

But I was wrong about the Pats, so which one will get the most play, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Ghazi
01-21-2013, 05:53 AM
Line seems right, and I'd take the Niners if I were a betting man.

Avante
01-21-2013, 06:08 AM
Line seems right, and I'd take the Niners if I were a betting man.

The Niners match up a lot better with the Ravens than they did the Falcons actually. They stuff Rice and put Flacco in obvious passing situation, it's over. That long ball that Flacco throws won't work vs our pass rush, safties.

I can see 28-21, Niners.

Lincoln
01-21-2013, 12:27 PM
You want Kap to run the option? I though QBs weren't supposed to be RBs? That's what you said after the griffin injuru

Avante
01-22-2013, 05:43 AM
You want Kap to run the option? I though QBs weren't supposed to be RBs? That's what you said after the griffin injuru

That's right I don't want QB's running the ball. UNLESS...it's understood, get what ya can then bail and it's only done from the read option.

Keep in mind the Niners are going to run the read option rather I like it or no......right? So do it early, plant that seed.

Avante
01-22-2013, 06:14 AM
No team in the league has better lines combined, no team in the league has a better set of backers and safties. Now add the Smith brothers up front.

What team has a better inside runner than Frank Gore? A faster TE than Vernon Davis? A faster back than LaMichael James? Michael Crabtree is finally doing what he was suppose to do. Then there's Kaepernick, what a pleasant surprise. The kid is like Russell Wilson he simply has..."it"...and tons of..."it". Are the Niners loaded or what?

You cannot run the ball on the Niners. A QB like Flacco needs a running game, he is not a pinpoint passer, he is a throw to a spot passer, he'll need third and short, if in third and 4 or more it's over.

chunticakes
01-22-2013, 09:25 AM
baltimore wins in a lopsided game. they seem like a team of destiny...remind me of the 06 steelers with all the fluky bs tbh...

Avante
01-22-2013, 09:58 AM
baltimore wins in a lopsided game. they seem like a team of destiny...remind me of the 06 steelers with all the fluky bs tbh...

I do agree if the Ravens do win it will be a lopsided game. The Niners didn't come to play for some reason. If the Niners bring their "A" game the Ravens stand no chance.

While here....

What happened to.....you gotta have an elite QB? Fuck running the ball.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Run the ball, play solid D, win the to battle, special teams.

Blake
01-22-2013, 10:12 AM

But I was wrong about the Pats, so which one will get the most play, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, most of us remember how wrong you were about Alex Smith amongst many other bad predictions and shitty takes.

I myself remember how wrong you were about Moss's involvement in the offense this year.

I'm sure you don't remember either, per the alzheimer par.

Avante
01-22-2013, 10:21 AM
I wasn't wrong about Alex Smith at all, where did you get that idea? I said he was a middle of the pack QB, and he was. If not for a couple fumbles he takes the Niners to the SB, you disagree?

What would you know about good takes, you're the one following people around to bitch/wahwahwah. Want me to bring up all those shitty threads of yours that got less than 3 replies?

Here you are moron.

Pats 38
Ravens 24

Atl 17
SF 16

silverblk mystix
01-22-2013, 10:27 AM
I wasn't wrong about Alex Smith at all, where did you get that idea? I said he was a middle of the pack QB, and he was. If not for a couple fumbles he takes the Niners to the SB, you disagree?

What would you know about good takes, you're the one following people around to bitch/wahwahwah. Want me to bring up all those shitty threads of yours that got less than 3 replies?

Here you are moron.

Pats 38
Ravens 24

Atl 17
SF 16

Regulated. Zing.

silverblk mystix
01-22-2013, 10:28 AM
Regulating cucks since 2009 :lmao

Avante
01-22-2013, 10:31 AM

You read Blake and it's like reading somebody totally miserable with their life, all the guy does is bug people. One, wahwah or criticizm after another, all the fuck does is wimper around. Sheesh~~~~~~~~~

All the freak does is this sort of thing...

paste

SA210 dropping spin bombs mixed with outright lies.

somebody not on his ignore should applaud the meltdown

Blake
01-22-2013, 10:32 AM
I wasn't wrong about Alex Smith at all, where did you get that idea?

You're getting as boring as you are predictable. And shitty.

I said he was a middle of the pack QB, and he was. If not for a couple fumbles he takes the Niners to the SB, you disagree?

You said more than that, Al.

Here you are moron.

Pats 38
Ravens 24

Atl 17
SF 16

I'm not the one running his mouth about being an expert before failing incredibly bad. That's you, Al.

That's a big part of what makes you shitty, you old, diseased piece of shit.

Blake
01-22-2013, 10:34 AM
Regulated. Zing.

Wow, sucking AND cupping.

I don't think Avante appreciates you enough.

silverblk mystix
01-22-2013, 10:34 AM
You read Blake and it's like reading somebody totally miserable with their life, all the guy does is bug people. One, wahwah or criticizm after another, all the fuck does is wimper around. Sheesh~~~~~~~~~

It is even worse than that...he actually idolizes another poster who has 72000 posts of misery, bitterness, sarcasm,etc...

and even worse- this is their entire LIFE in a nutshell and they call it "fun"

Fun to spend their life being an ass to anyone who posts anything....

losers :lmao

Avante
01-22-2013, 10:39 AM
You're getting as boring as you are predictable. And shitty.

You said more than that, Al.

I'm not the one running his mouth about being an expert before failing incredibly bad. That's you, Al.

That's a big part of what makes you shitty, you old, diseased piece of shit.

First of all I never said or implied Smith was anything other than a 15-17 ranked QB. Get it right, something you never do.

Talk about a diseased piece of shit, look in the mirror asshole. Don't you get tired of going around bugging everyone? Look at you, you're a mess. Nobody cares about your shitty threads and nobody likes your retarded ass. Fuck you prick!

Blake
It is even worse than that...he actually idolizes another poster who has 72000 posts of misery, bitterness, sarcasm,etc...

lol have you ever had anything at all to say about the NFL?

everyone knows why you are in this forum and in this thread.

Winners!

Blake
First of all I never said or implied Smith was anything other than a 15-17 ranked QB. Get it right, something you never do.

Talk about a diseased piece of shit, look in the mirror asshole. Don't you get tired of going around bugging everyone? Look at you, you're a mess. Nobody cares about your shitty threads and nobody likes your retarded ass. Fuck you prick!

Whatever, Al.

Avante
01-22-2013, 10:42 AM

Blake is a retarded waste of time, I'm putting the fucker back on ignore, he's not interesting, he's not intelligent, he's not challenging, he ain't shit. Would love to see the little freak run his mouth with me standing in front of him. Little fucker misses both title games and wants to run his mouth, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silverblk mystix
01-22-2013, 10:50 AM
lol have you ever had anything at all to say about the NFL?

everyone knows why you are in this forum and in this thread.

Winners!

Don't have too much to say - I am a Cowboys fan and they are quitters and they suck balls. Leaves me with shit to say about the NFL.

But if you were a real man you would just tell Avante he was right and congratulate him and then promptly STFU.

BUT you are a pussy, cuck.

Blake
01-22-2013, 10:54 AM
Blake is a retarded waste of time, I'm putting the fucker back on ignore

The ignore button is reserved for weak minded pussies just like you.

Blake
01-22-2013, 10:58 AM
Don't have too much to say -

Exactly. You're here for other purposes.

But if you were a real man you would just tell Avante he was right and congratulate him and then promptly STFU.

BUT you are a pussy, cuck.

Avante just doesn't give you the attention you give him and his cock.

How does that make you feel?

Avante
01-22-2013, 11:00 AM
The ignore button is reserved just for weak minded pussies just like you.

My last response to you retard...

Fuck you!

Now watch this little freak follow me around, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

silverblk mystix
01-22-2013, 11:15 AM
Exactly. You're here for other purposes.

Avante just doesn't give you the attention you give him and his cock.

How does that make you feel?

Says the guy who follows cummdumpster around for a living...:lmao

Blake
01-22-2013, 11:25 AM
My last response to you retard...

Fuck you!

Now watch this little freak follow me around, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

How many different people have you said ”fuck you” to in the last week? I don't follow you around, but from what I've seen, it's a lot.

does that really not tell you that you just might be the fucking problem, AL?

Blake
01-22-2013, 11:30 AM
Says the guy who follows cummdumpster around for a living...:lmao

Except I don't.

But you are most definitely locked on to Avante's cock so much that you actually follow him into the NFL forum where you admit you don't care about the NFL.

I'm honestly not sure who is sadder or more pathetic between you two.

silverblk mystix
01-22-2013, 12:08 PM
Except I don't.

But you are most definitely locked on to Avante's cock so much that you actually follow him into the NFL forum where you admit you don't care about the NFL.

I'm honestly not sure who is sadder or more pathetic between you two.

Here is what is pathetic;

I've personally seen you come to cummdumpsters aid and be his little suck-up bitch HUNDREDS if not thousands of times....

I haven't seen cummdumpster give a shit about you when you are getting gang-raped and bukkaked in the NBA fORUM, POLITICAL FORUM,CLUB,SPURS FORUM...he could give two shits about you...but you continue to be his suck-up :lmao

I also think it is pathetic that you think It will have any effect on me when you continually post that Avante doesn't care if I say good shit about him. WGAF? I call em as I see em and it is obvious to anyone with a brain that Avante has got all of you sprung.

Whether Avante gives a shit is irrelevant - I still call em as I see em and you are still a little idiot sprung sheeple cocksucker :lmao

Blake
01-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Here is what is pathetic;

I've personally seen you come to cummdumpsters aid and be his little suck-up bitch HUNDREDS if not thousands of times....

lol hundreds, thousands

Either that or it's been next to never, if ever.

I haven't seen cummdumpster give a shit about you when you are getting gang-raped and bukkaked in the NBA fORUM, POLITICAL FORUM,CLUB,SPURS FORUM...he could give two shits about you...but you continue to be his suck-up :lmao

I also think it is pathetic that you think It will have any effect on me when you continually post that Avante doesn't care if I say good shit about him. WGAF? I call em as I see em and it is obvious to anyone with a brain that Avante has got all of you sprung.

Whether Avante gives a shit is irrelevant - I still call em as I see em and you are still a little idiot sprung sheeple cocksucker :lmao

you'd think the least Avante would do is thank you for whoring so good.

silverblk mystix
01-22-2013, 12:44 PM
lol hundreds, thousands

Either that or it's been next to never, if ever.

you'd think the least Avante would do is thank you for whoring so good.

Which part of - "it doesn't have any effect on me" did you not get?

The intrinsic quality of an action is enough. Only pussies and cucks need validation from others for their actions. I do what I do for no one but me.

Hope you figure it out.

Cuck.

Blake
01-22-2013, 01:36 PM
So you suck Avante's dick for no reason.

You win. You're more pathetic.