Darth_Pelican
01-21-2013, 11:28 AM
An entire new defense.

Blizzardwizard
01-21-2013, 12:09 PM
O-line. Maybe another RB

JoeTait75
01-21-2013, 12:13 PM
- DE or OLB. Someone who can get to the QB. An Aldon Smith type. Biggest need, bar none.

- Depth at CB

- Depth at OG

- POSSIBLY a QB, although I'd give Weeden a year in Chudzinski's system which is geared toward big-armed galoots like Weeden.

Lincoln
01-21-2013, 12:21 PM
RT-most scrambles were because polumbus got beat bad

FS- Madieu sucks ass and is a big reason for at least 2 losses (Giants, Bengals) and possibly Panthers giving up a 90 yard TD pass. With tanard and meriweather coming back, I'm not too worried. Our DBs blow but in the 2 quarters meriweather played this year, the defense went ham.

CB- Hall, Wilson, and Cedric are decent...maybe with an actual safety up top they won't get exposed anymore.

A pass rusher would be nice but with Orakpo and Carriker coming back from season ending injuries, our front 7 is a strength.

Backup RB- Royster is too small and couldn't spell Morris at all. Helu is the ideal backup because he has speed and good hands but who knows if he can come back from his season endin injury.

Skins got destroyed this season by season ending injuries and suspensions to multiple starters and still won 10 games. If RG can come back anywhere close to the same level, it should be them and the giants competing for the division again

manufan10
01-21-2013, 12:30 PM
OL/DL

QB

Safety

Dex
01-21-2013, 12:34 PM
New owner.

New coach.

gaKNOW!blee
01-21-2013, 12:38 PM
QB

WR

LB

TE

JMarkJohns
01-21-2013, 12:44 PM
1. OL or best defensive player available should a great one slip
2. OL
3. OL
4. If three OL already, then best prospect between QB, RB, or Def
5. Ditto
6. OL
7. OL or DL

benefactor
01-21-2013, 12:49 PM
In order of importance.

WR...time to get the guy that AJ will pass the torch to.

ILB...the depth issues really hurt this team. After Cushing went down it was just a mixed bag of poo.

DB...anyone with pair of eyes can see this.

OL...need to shore up that right side.

QB...it has already been mentioned that the Texans aren't ruling out drafting a QB if they see one they like. I'm all for pulling an Alex Smith on Schaub if the right QB is there.

Clipper Nation
01-21-2013, 02:46 PM
O-Line, O-Line, O-Line...

DeadlyDynasty
01-21-2013, 03:21 PM
In order of importance: QB, LB, WR, TE, SS, CB. We need both OLB's and ILB's badly, but who we'll draft will depend on DC Mike Pettine's schemes (3-4, 4-3). At CB I can't believe I actually want the Bills to retain McKelvin. He's decent enough to be a #2 or a good nickel. Gilmore improved down the stretch so hopefully he pans out as well. Aaron Williams is awful

gaKNOW!blee
01-21-2013, 04:15 PM
In order of importance: QB, LB, WR, TE, SS, CB. We need both OLB's and ILB's badly, but who we'll draft will depend on DC Mike Pettine's schemes (3-4, 4-3). At CB I can't believe I actually want the Bills to retain McKelvin. He's decent enough to be a #2 or a good nickel. Gilmore improved down the stretch so hopefully he pans out as well. Aaron Williams is awful

I know its become a cliche among Bills fans, but they really need to move Williams to safety and see if he has a future there. He has no business being a corner in the NFL. I can't believe I actually thought he was going to be good.

DeadlyDynasty
01-21-2013, 04:22 PM
I know its become a cliche among Bills fans, but they really need to move Williams to safety and see if he has a future there. He has no business being a corner in the NFL. I can't believe I actually thought he was going to be good.

He'd be a FS though--and unless Byrd isn't re-signed (which would be tragic)--we still wouldn't need him. Maybe if he can learn how to play SS:lol

symple19
01-21-2013, 04:24 PM
- DE or OLB. Someone who can get to the QB. An Aldon Smith type. Biggest need, bar none.

- Depth at CB

- Depth at OG

- POSSIBLY a QB, although I'd give Weeden a year in Chudzinski's system which is geared toward big-armed galoots like Weeden.

Word on the street is the new FO/Staff might fancy a run at Mallet

SanAntonioSpurs23
01-21-2013, 04:28 PM
Colts will most likely fill most needs through FA with 45 mil in cap space but they need

O-line
#2 Corner
SS
Pass rusher (once Freeney leaves)
DT (if Chapman tuns out to be nothing)
Big WR
RB
OLB

DeadlyDynasty
01-21-2013, 04:30 PM
crofl...if you're the Colts, you use all your draft picks and cap space on O-Line. Holy hell that unit sucks

Ghazi
01-21-2013, 06:12 PM
I seriously don't even know what the Niners need, they're such a complete team.

Except for a DT to replace Justin Smith as he ages

Samuel Eto'o
01-21-2013, 06:14 PM
Ayatullah Khamenei speaking on student riots never gets old. I watch it a least once a week, tbh.

SanAntonioSpurs23
01-21-2013, 07:40 PM
crofl...if you're the Colts, you use all your draft picks and cap space on O-Line. Holy hell that unit sucks

Would love to steal Levitre away from you guys since Long and Clady are pipe dreams

chunticakes
01-21-2013, 07:44 PM
He'd be a FS though--and unless Byrd isn't re-signed (which would be tragic)--we still wouldn't need him. Maybe if he can learn how to play SS:lol

i hope you give us byrd...

Pelicans78
01-21-2013, 08:24 PM
Left tackle, anyone on defense, preferable CB or a pass rusher.

Avante
01-22-2013, 06:44 AM
1.Kicker
2.QB...let Alex Smith go, get what we can.
3.Big physical speed receiver.

That's it.

Having Smith there is now just a distraction, he needs to go.

JoeTait75
01-22-2013, 01:58 PM
Word on the street is the new FO/Staff might fancy a run at Mallet

IIRC Mike Lombardi has been high on Mallet for a while. (Browns fans HATE HATE HATE Lombardi BTW, dating back to when he was here during the Belichick era. The meltdowns when he was hired were absolutely epic.)

I actually think the Browns are one quality offseason away from being a good team. If they do things right this winter/spring they could be a 10-win team in 2013. There is talent on this roster, on both sides of the ball.

Girasuck
01-22-2013, 05:24 PM
Our greatest need is the O-line but I'd rather see us sign a couple OL through free agency than draft anymore. Wouldn't mind seeing our first couple picks on LB's.

Spur|n|Austin
01-22-2013, 05:25 PM
New owner.

New coach.

mojorizen7
01-22-2013, 07:18 PM
Safety- One that can cover. Craig Dahl sucks. Darian Stewart looks promising but cant cover. Quintin Mikell is ok but he's getting older.

RT- Maybe LT if we get a shot at one. Move Saffold over to the right side.

LG- Need to get better here with Harvey Dahl holding down the right side.

WR- Amendola is a FA,Chris Givens looks good. Gibson has hit his ceiling as a JAG. Brian Quick is still a major work in progress. Still need more guys that can get open against man coverage.

OLB - We're set with Laurinaitis and Jo Lon Dunbar. Need a stud who can pursue and cover.

TE- Kendricks has been a decent all-around guy as a blocker and route runner,but we need a true pass catching threat here.

JMarkJohns
01-22-2013, 07:44 PM
1. OL or best defensive player available should a great one slip
2. OL
3. OL
4. If three OL already, then best prospect between QB, RB, or Def
5. Ditto
6. OL
7. OL or DL

With Tom Moore now assistant head coach, I figure at least a top-3 pick will be used on a TE, with maybe the 6 or 7 rounder used on another. The man like TEs. Moore will have a lot of input to the sets the team runs.

So:

OL or Defensive stud that slips
OL
TE
QB or Def or RB
RB or Def or QB
Def or TE
OL or TE

They need two OL, preferably early, and one TE for a revamped line. They could use a Safety and maybe another down lineman upfront on defense. Throw in another OL or TE and either a RB or QB and that's what I figure.