PDA

View Full Version : OT: Greatest takedown moments in the NBA forum

djohn2oo8
01-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Of course Narutoluva being neutered is up there. Others?

DeadlyDynasty
01-21-2013, 05:12 PM
mavs>spurs over whottt

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2013, 05:34 PM

1. RocketfanYao scaring the living shit out Mavs>Spurs - that one will live on in eternity for me...He had Mavs>Spurs almost about to shit his pants literally...when he was doing all that fake blood shit and then he ran into a real blood that scared the living shit out of him..Classic...gotta find that thread :lol and I instigated that shit the whole way :lol

2.Kool fucking over DPG...just classic just classic...:p:

StrengthAndHonor
01-21-2013, 06:54 PM
1. RocketfanYao scaring the living shit out Mavs>Spurs - that one will live on in eternity for me...He had Mavs>Spurs almost about to shit his pants literally...when he was doing all that fake blood shit and then he ran into a real blood that scared the living shit out of him..Classic...gotta find that thread :lol and I instigated that shit the whole way :lol

2.Kool fucking over DPG...just classic just classic...:p:

Wanna see. Pls post link.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2013, 07:18 PM

Kori pinking me was ok by me...I had actually went to her and told her to ban me...but she didn't have the balls to do it..and she still doesn't...She pinked me and got all butthurt because I called her lame...she had to do it after we went back 2 back no Shaq...I made life a living hell on this board...so I was ok with it...as long as it's Kobe 5 > TOSB 4 I was happy as a fat cat...I could care less about pinkings and all that other shit...I'm paid, I got Ho's, and I like talking shit (to those deserving) so I'm good...

but I did hate to see her do Luva and Cully like that....Cully was the heart of the board...he made you guys dance to his music and Luva was a pimp...he was the maestro like Barry White.. I was proud they took me in...unashamed, brash, and confident...you can rest assured they're men of character in real life...I know for sure Cully can whip some ass...he's an old war vet...and Luva was a nigga from the old school he just didn't give a fuck...I admit an old white man and middle aged black man taught me the game :toast well what I didn't already know...I miss those cats...

and I will even offer Kori a deal...I will stay away from this site for good if she allows those guys to come back...because they could regulate you guys asses in ways that I never could...:lol

Latarian Milton
01-21-2013, 07:33 PM
m>s was the alpha role in all these moments imho and my brain is struggling to remember a time when m>s got pwned like kool usually does.

of course she doesn't have the balls but she still pinked your ass anyways and i don't think she could ever get mad for someone calling her something. the board would be a much better place w/o your shitty posts and those of DMC which have all but downgraded the overall intelligence level of this site tbh

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2013, 07:40 PM
m>s was the alpha role in all these moments imho and my brain is struggling to remember a time when m>s got pwned like kool usually does.

of course she doesn't have the balls but she still pinked your ass anyways and i don't think she could ever get mad for someone calling her something. the board would be a much better place w/o your shitty posts and those of DMC which have all but downgraded the overall intelligence level of this site tbh

rotate my balls little milfton (no pun intended) :hat

Narutoluva
01-21-2013, 07:45 PM
hey, fuck you

lakerhaterade
01-22-2013, 04:06 AM

of course she doesn't have the balls but she still pinked your ass anyways and i don't think she could ever get mad for someone calling her something. the board would be a much better place w/o your shitty posts and those of DMC which have all but downgraded the overall intelligence level of this site tbh Rogue speaking the truth imo

rayjayjohnson
01-22-2013, 05:52 AM
lakaluva's public cookie-taking was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the internet, let alone ST.

homer pick for me was mine and mono's 'rap battles'. fortunately it turned out mono is a decent member

benefactor
01-22-2013, 06:51 AM
The Jeff/DazedandConfused ownage via KFC/Findog.

stretch
01-22-2013, 10:49 AM
Too hard to pick... there have been a lot.

dirk4mvp
01-22-2013, 10:55 AM
when the OP would give rough handjobs to spurfans and get jizzed on by everybody including spurfans.