PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: How Are They Going To Trade Pau Gasol?

JingleJangleJingle
01-22-2013, 01:19 AM
He has a really bad contract and is dealing with a lot of injuries, so why are people talking about Pau like it's a sure thing?

TrainOfThought5
01-22-2013, 01:22 AM
Because its the Lakers and they always trade trash for treasure. i fully expect to hear that Pau and MWP have been traded for some young athletic floor spacing defenders, a solid bigman, and a decent backup point guard..

Mal
01-22-2013, 02:49 AM
Who can save Lakers ? Who can play MVP level bball with Kobe and Pringles ? LeBron, Melo, Durant are unavaible. Kevin Love wont help them, Lakers dont have anything to offer, besides expiring. Who want 2014 and 2016 picks ? This year Lakers 1st rounder could be worth starting talking about trade. Wolves can do better, than expiring for all-star.

Way too many untradeable pieces - Nash, Kobe, MWP, Jamison, Blake, Duhon. Gasol value is his expiring contract, but it expires in 2014. Howard is a mess, and UFA. Atlanta, Phila, Millwauke wont trade for him. Dallas, Boston, Brooklyn could wait.

thunderup
01-22-2013, 02:52 AM
Doesn't matter if they trade the whole team and keep Kobe. They will be the essentially the same squad.

hater
01-22-2013, 04:29 AM
They d lakers. They probly trade petrol for a couple shooters n they back in bizness

D12
01-22-2013, 04:32 AM
They d lakers. They probly trade petrol for a couple shooters n they back in bizness
Shut up faggot

Richie
01-22-2013, 05:04 AM
Pau for Jackson, Bonner, Blair and mills.

TrainOfThought5
01-22-2013, 05:10 AM

Lol.... although They wont be recieving equal value for Pau, they can still get better than that 25¢ on the dollar deal.

Mal
01-22-2013, 05:43 AM
Lol.... although They wont be recieving equal value for Pau, they can still get better than that 25¢ on the dollar deal.

If they keep thinking that somebody would trade for 20mln Pau`s ass, giving them valueable pieces, they will free 20 mln in their salary cup in april 2014.

jermaine
01-22-2013, 06:05 AM

I'll second that notion! In our system he will flourish, an be revitalized I think. If players like Tiago looks good in our system I know pau will. He can shoot the midrange an I bet he finishes around the rim better the Tiago.

TrainOfThought5
01-22-2013, 06:13 AM
I'll second that notion! In our system he will flourish, an be revitalized I think. If players like Tiago looks good in our system I know pau will. He can shoot the midrange an I bet he finishes around the rim better the Tiago.

Pau is getting older and more injury prone. I dont want remove Splitter from the starting lineup and at the rate of Splitters improvement and Gasols decline i think they will eclipse each other next year anyway. especially if Splitter starts comfortably knocking down the midrange J, grabbing more boards, and getting more blocks.

Mal
01-22-2013, 07:34 AM
Pau is getting older and more injury prone. I dont want remove Splitter from the starting lineup and at the rate of Splitters improvement and Gasols decline i think they will eclipse each other next year anyway. especially if Splitter starts comfortably knocking down the midrange J, grabbing more boards, and getting more blocks.

Splitter/Duncan/Gasol would be nice frontcourt. All 3 can play eachother, and with Diaw and smallball could handle anybody.

The problem is that Manu isnt capable of playing every game, and so that Spurs need Jax.