PDA

View Full Version : The new NFL....?

Avante
01-22-2013, 05:59 PM
d8marza3hMU

The guy is histories only 10,000 yards passing/4000 yards rushing.

Look at all those dual treats QB's at the NCAA level. It's just a matter of time.

All it takes is a couple early game read options with the QB keeping the ball and all game long the defense is defending it.

Now we are hearing...

TV guy....Brady is great but he does nothing with his feet, he's not a running threat so the defense can play one more guy in.....

Avante
01-23-2013, 01:50 PM
Soon to arrive in the NFL.

dcvfs8lx_E4

bxoELS0dhoI

lCrOmzwxs3s

nJG1qo6ljLI

Now add...

Bridgewater at Louisville
Manzell at Tex A&M
Mariota at Oregon

All those guys starting for NFL teams along with Kap, Wilson, Newton and RGIII....and that 's just in the near future.

Ghazi
01-23-2013, 04:07 PM
EJ Manuel is such dogshit... don't see him as an NFL QB

Boyd seemed alright... but he's not even much of a runner iirc

I'll have to scout Braxton Miller more.

J.T.
01-23-2013, 04:42 PM
Great topic, Clyde. I think you're on to something here and it really got me thinking. Whatever happened to Coolio? Gangsta's Paradise was my jam back in 1995 son. I mean this is the guy who told us that if you got beef then nigga eat a pork chop. That's genius-level shit braj. Home boy's gotta be pushin' at least 50 by now. What's even weirder is Em's daughter is like 5 years away from looking really hot which makes me feel old.

gaKNOW!blee
01-23-2013, 04:45 PM
:lol assuming every college player with good rushing stats will succeed in the NFL.

Lincoln
01-23-2013, 04:53 PM
Bumping your own thread cause no one have a shit, classic.

Manziel right now is a Vick clone, we will see if he can pass worth a shit

dirk4mvp
01-23-2013, 05:20 PM
C:lolllin Kl:lolin

sl:lolwer Teb:lolw with a w:lolrse arm

dirk4mvp
01-23-2013, 05:22 PM
The guy is histories only 10,000 yards passing/4000 yards rushing.

btw what does this mean?

Avante
01-23-2013, 11:59 PM
Great topic, Clyde. I think you're on to something here and it really got me thinking. Whatever happened to Coolio? Gangsta's Paradise was my jam back in 1995 son. I mean this is the guy who told us that if you got beef then nigga eat a pork chop. That's genius-level shit braj. Home boy's gotta be pushin' at least 50 by now. What's even weirder is Em's daughter is like 5 years away from looking really hot which makes me feel old.

I'm listening to football guys talking about the lighter faster linebacker will now have a place in the NFL, yep because of the new breed of running QB's

Why act stupid like you do?

Avante
01-24-2013, 12:01 AM
:lol assuming every college player with good rushing stats will succeed in the NFL.

Where did I say that?

Avante
01-24-2013, 12:03 AM
Bumping your own thread cause no one have a shit, classic.

Manziel right now is a Vick clone, we will see if he can pass worth a shit

Classic is a dumb shit like you who has had so many threads fizzle but still think you are in some position to be a critic, hahahaha~~~~

Tell us all again about John Clayton, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Manzell is nothing at all like Michael Vick, wrong as usual.

Avante
01-24-2013, 12:05 AM
btw what does this mean?

It isn't obvious?

When it comes to running QB's, nobody has done it better at the NCAA level than Kaepernick.

gaKNOW!blee
01-24-2013, 12:07 AM
Where did I say that?

Because you actually think Colin Klein will start in the NFL...have you ever seen him throw a football? I'd rather have Denard Robinson as my QB but he was smart enough to move to WR.

Bridgewater is the best of the bunch, and he only had 26 rushing yards this season.

Btw that's pretty racist for you to assume he is a running quaterback just because he's black.

Avante
01-24-2013, 12:13 AM
Because you actually think Colin Klein will start in the NFL...have you ever seen him throw a football? I'd rather have Denard Robinson as my QB but he was smart enough to move to WR.

Bridgewater is the best of the bunch, and he only had 26 rushing yards this season.

Btw that's pretty racist for you to assume he is a running quaterback just because he's black.

You might wanna check out Bridgewater in HS, he came to Louisville as a dual threat guy. Do your homework!

paste...

#2 Ranked Dual Threat QB c/o 2011 Teddy Bridgewater (Univ of Lousiville)

Tim Tebow was a starter in the NFL, if that can happen anything can happen. Klein can play in the NFL.

Don't get too caught up in the right now as far as the college guys goes, things change dramatically sometimes for guys that age.

Avante
01-24-2013, 12:28 AM
If the Niners win the SB and Kap has a big day running from the run option, watch what happens next.