PDA

View Full Version : NBA: The Lakers last 3 games have been some of the best officiated games of the year and..

BRHornet45
01-23-2013, 05:22 AM
when that happens the media and the NBA's "Kobe agenda" is truly exposed.

*the purpose of this post is to display statistical information and expose even further proof of the "Kobe Bryant Agenda"*

First of all let me start by giving praise to the officiating crews this past week or so. for the most part the games have been called pretty even and fair particularly in the Lakers last three games. these games are as follows -

Thu 1/17 vs Miami Heat
Sun 1/20 vs Toronto Raptors
Mon 1/21 vs Chicago Bulls

Now notice I said "for the most part" because despite the officiating improving, the Lakers still as usual received more free throw opportunities than each of their three opponents out numbering them with 5, 4, and 11 additional free throw opportunities respectively. However the most noticeable part about the last three Lakers games is the lack of superstar calls for Kobe Bryant. sure there were a small handful, but absolutely nowhere near the amount that he is used to and thinks that he is entitled to receiving. We must take note that this is a rare thing to see in the NBA especially for three consecutive games, but when this happens it forces Kobe to be just another player on the court and display his true talents. he is no longer an untouchable monster on the court who defenders must keep at least a 2ft distance from or else he will be awarded free throw opportunities and other bogus foul calls. this also puts more stress on Kobe which as we have seen time and time again results in an absurd amount of turnovers, foolish/selfish decision making, etc.. when the officials call the game the right way and don't reward free throw opportunities for every little tick tack and phantom "foul", then this is the result for Kobe -

Game 1 vs Heat:
FG - 8 of 25
3PT - 4 of 9
*FT Opportunities - 2*
Turnovers - 6
+/- (-9)
Points - 22

Game 2 vs Raptors
FG - 10 of 32
3PT - 3 of 12
*FT Opportunities - 3*
Turnovers - 6
+/- (0)
Points - 26

Game 3 vs Bulls
FG - 7 of 22
3PT - 0 of 6
*FT Opportunities - 3*
Turnovers - 3
+/- (-12)
Points - 16

Last 3 Games Total Per Game Average
FG - 32%
3PT - 26%
FT Opportunities - 2.3
Turnovers - 5

Points - 21.3
FG Attempts - 26.3

so come hell or high water the fact remains that Kobe is still going to get his 20+ points per game average, but the majority of the fans need to stop focusing on points scored and look at the real picture. when Kobe isn't receiving star treatment he is and always has been nothing more than a glorified role player at best. he hurts his team more than he helps them. class is dismissed.

scanry
01-23-2013, 05:41 AM
BR spitting truth bomb after truth bomb. Preach on bro.

Richie
01-23-2013, 05:59 AM
Of course the Lakers shoot more free throws, teams hack Howard any time he is within 6 feet of the basket.

midnightpulp
01-23-2013, 07:00 AM
BR spitting truth bomb after truth bomb. Preach on bro.

Guys is like a squad of B-52s over Germany in this motherfucker.

racm
01-23-2013, 07:09 AM
Kobe hasn't been driving as much and once the officiating began to even up, he can't draw fouls on jump shots any more, tbh.

And Richie has a point, the Lakers get a lot of FTAs because of Dwight.

Captivus
01-23-2013, 08:00 AM
I see what you are saying, but I don’t agree 100%.
D12 2nd tech foul was laughable, not fair.
I’m sorry, but saying that Kobe is only a “role-player”…mmm…a little too much for me.

Clipper Nation
01-23-2013, 08:07 AM
BR with the goods tbh...

Fabbs
01-23-2013, 08:46 AM
Kobe hasn't been driving as much and once the officiating began to even up, he can't draw fouls on jump shots any more, tbh.

And Richie has a point, the Lakers get a lot of FTAs because of Dwight.
Utterly false.

Lakers 28
Miami 23
Howard with 13 FTAs. This is the only game of the three which Howards FTs put the Fakeshow above the opponent in FTAs. 4 of Howards 13 FTAs came with 3 minutes or less.
Bitch Bryant was well on his way, in fact shooting at 7-23 at the 3 minutes left mark.

Lakers 21
Toronto 17
Howard 4 FTAs the entire game.

Chicago 12
Fakeshow 23
That's with Howard receiving 8 FTs.
That makes it 15-12 Fakeshow even if you gave Howard zero FTAs. This in a game the Bulls lead the entire way and the Lakers had to foul to catch up. Which they did, more often then not the Fakers were not called for obvious fouls.

BR truthbombs stand.

Leetonidas
01-23-2013, 09:39 AM
BR dropping calculated shit bombs

Mal
01-23-2013, 09:48 AM
Good stuff BR :toast

ffadicted
01-23-2013, 10:13 AM
:deadhorse tbh BR

Clipper Nation
01-23-2013, 10:17 AM
Even Fabbs shitting on Kirby now :lmao

scanry
01-23-2013, 11:37 AM
Even Fabbs shitting on Kirby now :lmao

I don't think he's ever stopped.

CN opened the floodgates last season with the food stamps stick tbh.

CubanMustGo
01-23-2013, 12:51 PM
NBA now has the "KD Agenda." Only one agenda allowed per conference.