PDA

View Full Version : how stupid is Jay Ratliff

Blake
01-23-2013, 05:24 PM
.....Police arrived at the 2800 block of East State Highway 114 at 12:36 a.m. to investigate a crash. Upon an investigation of the incident, police arrested Ratliff on suspicion of DWI, Shemwell said.

Ratliff was bonded out of a Grapevine jail on Tuesday morning....

http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?storyId=8870962&city=dallas

Not far away from the previous spot where they scraped another Cowboy off the pavement six weeks ago.

Lincoln
01-23-2013, 05:46 PM
:lol stupid n!ggers

slick'81
01-23-2013, 06:14 PM
lol jerry giving him a massive salary before his cheap deal expired now hes in the tank

manufan10
01-23-2013, 06:38 PM
What an idiot. Ratliff apparently didn't learn from Josh Brent's mistake. As much as I like Jay Ratliff, I think this is the last straw and he will be released. It will save the Cowboys $1m in cap space.

AaronY
01-23-2013, 09:57 PM
If you're drunk...just leave the scene. Even if you have to flee on foot

Blake
01-23-2013, 10:46 PM
Even if you have to flee on foot

Because cops would never figure out who owns the vehicle

AaronY
01-23-2013, 10:53 PM

You're not following me; of course they would they would find out who he is if he leaves his car there. But if he disappears until he sobers up he can't fail a field sobrety test or blow a .17 or whatever. He wouldn't get a dui. Leaving the scene of an accident where there is just property damage is just a slap on the wrist in many places. Hell if you just give the person you're insurance info and drive off you would would skate in most cases.

Not saying he should drink and drive obv. but sitting there waiting for the cops to come when you know you're drunk or have drank is just plain retarded.

Bill_Brasky
01-23-2013, 11:23 PM

They'd still have to prove you were driving it. You could just say your car was stolen, tbh.

Avante
01-24-2013, 12:25 AM

That was beyond stupid even for you. Pay attention to what you were told, yep, that's what you do.

TSA
01-24-2013, 02:50 AM
You ever figure out who nutted in your girl? #imjustsayin

leemajors
01-24-2013, 09:25 AM
too dumb to call one of the two free ride services the Cowboys offer.

Blake
01-24-2013, 11:38 AM
You're not following me; of course they would they would find out who he is if he leaves his car there. But if he disappears until he sobers up he can't fail a field sobrety test or blow a .17 or whatever. He wouldn't get a dui. Leaving the scene of an accident where there is just property damage is just a slap on the wrist in many places. Hell if you just give the person you're insurance info and drive off you would would skate in most cases.

lol a bit different than fleeing.

Better make sure the property/car damage is minimal.

If someone else is seriously hurt/dead and you take off, you can go ahead and tack on an extra almost guaranteed FSRA felony conviction to the other charges.

Blake
01-24-2013, 11:43 AM
That was beyond stupid even for you. Pay attention to what you were told, yep, that's what you do.

I'd tell you to explain why you think it was stupid so I can flip it and make you look like a drooling retard, but it's just not fun any more. It's old and stale, tbh.

manufan10
01-24-2013, 11:48 AM
There was a driver in the other vehicle. If he tried to run away he would have been identified. No way he would have been able to lie about his truck being stolen.

Blake
01-24-2013, 11:53 AM
You ever figure out who nutted in your girl? #imjustsayin

Didn't try or care to. What would you do in my shoes and you figured out who it was?

Blake
01-24-2013, 11:55 AM
There was a driver in the other vehicle. If he tried to run away he would have been identified. No way he would have been able to lie about his truck being stolen.

at which point you could get charged with falsely reporting felony theft.

manufan10
01-24-2013, 12:00 PM
at which point you could get charged with falsely reporting felony theft.

Add a hit and run charge on there as well.

Trill Clinton
01-24-2013, 12:33 PM
i drive drunk every time i go out and thank alllah that nothing has happened.

Avante
01-24-2013, 02:13 PM
I'd tell you to explain why you think it was stupid so I can flip it and make you look like a drooling retard, but it's just not fun any more. It's old and stale, tbh.

All you are going to do is the only thing you can do and that is look stupid.

You honestly don't understand why it's better to bail in this situation? You gotta be kidding.

Blake
01-24-2013, 02:23 PM
All you are going to do is the only thing you can do and that is look stupid.

You honestly don't understand why it's better to bail in this situation? You gotta be kidding.

Already explained myself in a manner non-retards can understand. Not up for dumbing it down further for you. Sorry.

Avante
01-24-2013, 02:38 PM
Already explained myself in a manner non-retards can understand. Not up for dumbing it down further for you. Sorry.

You already made a fool of yourself by not understanding the obvious road to take there. Dude, you are without question the dumbest fuck I've ever encountered on these boards, not a brain in your head and you're not going to dumb it down, hahahahaha!!!!!!!! Trust me little fella, you can't dumb anything you say down any deeper, hahahaha!!!! You're an idiot guy, trust me we all see it.

Blake
01-24-2013, 02:47 PM
retarded troll is retarded

Avante
01-24-2013, 03:01 PM
retarded troll is retarded

That won't work little man, you got schooled as usual and look even more stupid. Give it up Blake, my arms are getting tired from pulverizing you. What a mismatch, a dummy vs Avante, hahahaha!!!!!!!

Blake
01-24-2013, 03:09 PM
That won't work little man

Clearly.

Princess.

Avante
01-24-2013, 03:12 PM
Clearly.

Princess.

Ok dude unless you hop on my leg (as you always do) I have no reason to come down to your level. You are too boring and no challenge, now add stupid. 40 threads with 3 or less replies, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! You suck faggot!

Blake
01-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Ok dude unless you hop on my leg (as you always do) I have no reason to come down to your level. You are too boring and no challenge, now add stupid. 40 threads with 3 or less replies, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! You suck faggot!

So this means you are going to stop nipping at my ankles?

for the best, tbh.

manufan10
01-24-2013, 03:33 PM
You already made a fool of yourself by not understanding the obvious road to take there. Dude, you are without question the dumbest fuck I've ever encountered on these boards, not a brain in your head and you're not going to dumb it down, hahahahaha!!!!!!!! Trust me little fella, you can't dumb anything you say down any deeper, hahahaha!!!! You're an idiot guy, trust me we all see it.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_gCzZiIMSzzli3rfmOfgpZJThpA6DO 3wwrM_9XhDpxFJpZ9BJ

Avante
01-24-2013, 03:37 PM
So this means you are going to stop nipping at my ankles?

for the best, tbh.

You can't be that delusional. Let's see who needs who little fella. You can't help yourself as we will see.

I own you son, and always have and always will as we will see.

Blake
01-24-2013, 04:20 PM
You can't be that delusional. Let's see who needs who little fella. You can't help yourself as we will see.

I own you son, and always have and always will as we will see.

you mean like the time you vowed never to talk to me again or you would banish yourself from Spurstalk forever?

That owned me.

Avante
01-24-2013, 04:23 PM
you mean like the time you vowed never to talk to me again or you would banish yourself from Spurstalk forever?

That owned me.

Totally owned!!!!!!!!! Talk about predictable, hahaha!!!!!!!!! I 'm starting to pity this little freak.

Blake
01-24-2013, 04:42 PM
everyone not retarded picked up the sarcasm.

what's worse is that you really think your failure to ignore me is owning me.

retarded par.