PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers held a clear the air practice, Kobe confronts Dwight

Riddler
01-23-2013, 07:18 PM
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/718/article/p2p-74139520/

Posting from phone

Reck
01-23-2013, 07:30 PM
Cant see a thing.

You posted a mobile version of the site.

Dex
01-23-2013, 07:40 PM
The new season begins....again!

Dex
01-23-2013, 07:40 PM
P.S. Here is the link to the non-mobile article: http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-lakers-meeting-20130123,0,5793715.story

Reck
01-23-2013, 07:44 PM
"Howard's answer was unclear, though he did not engage Bryant in nearly as vocal a manner as Bryant engaged him."

Surprise, surprise.

Like this fairy has the balls to speak up on anything.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-23-2013, 07:56 PM
Dwight needs to stop being a pussy man. Wish this nigga had that Shaq attitude

Leetonidas
01-23-2013, 07:58 PM
Dwight's a fucking pussy. Shaq woulda knocked Kobe's ass out in that meeting, instead Dwight sat there like the pussified manchild he is with his head lowered and took it like a bitch.

lol bible kemp

Seventyniner
01-23-2013, 08:03 PM
Kobe will never understand that his brand of leadership just doesn't work.

Juggity
01-23-2013, 08:06 PM
Dwight did the right thing tbh. Just kept his head down and accepted that Kobe would never relinquish control of the team. No fighting against it.

He'll be on his way to a better team and situation shortly.

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2013, 08:21 PM
Dwight's a fucking pussy. Shaq woulda knocked Kobe's ass out in that meeting, instead Dwight sat there like the pussified manchild he is with his head lowered and took it like a bitch.

lol bible kemp

You talk all that shit...I bet Kobe would piss down your throat.

cheguevara
01-23-2013, 08:28 PM
if not for all the bastard babies I'd think he had a vagina

Cry Havoc
01-23-2013, 08:34 PM
:lmao

Kobe. Still using the entire shot clock to get a shit shot.

Spur_Fanatic
01-23-2013, 08:46 PM

Stop projecting you weird fantasies on us.

dunkman
01-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Howard is gone after this season. The Lakers should have kept Bynum tbh.

Leetonidas
01-23-2013, 09:06 PM

and he'd jizz in yours while you beg for more

midnightpulp
01-23-2013, 09:32 PM
Memphis, blowing another lead.

midnightpulp
01-23-2013, 09:35 PM
Lol. Memphis helping out the Lakers once again. Turn the ball over again, you faggots.

ambchang
01-24-2013, 01:38 PM
I am really surprised at the antics of Howard. His stat sheet thing, not speaking up when confronted in a team meeting, calling out Kobe to a teammate, but refused to say anything when the teammate asked Kobe over and have Dwight speak in his face, etc ... How will you command any respect from your teammates with this sort of attitude? He is essentially telling his team that "I am afraid of Kobe and don't have the guts to speak up in his face, because he is the main man on this team".

He doesn't have to fight, doesn't have to yell, but if he was any of a man, just step up, and tell Kobe that his way of playing is doing more harm than good. That's it. If he disagrees, then let the team decide.

DMC
01-24-2013, 03:30 PM
Howard needs to have Garnett or Sheed attitude. He'd be a beast. Actually, even if he had Payton attitude, which was pretty fierce I understand (Chuck saying Payton would talk shit even if he met you at the mall). Howard thinks he's at Disneyworld and isn't accustomed to the LA pressure on the Lakers to win games.

But lol at Mike D telling the team to focus on defense when he tells reporters "we worked on defense about 30 minutes or so". Dude is a joke. Someone should have stood up and told him his SSOL offense is a fucking joke and no one would ever win a ring with it.

whitemamba
01-24-2013, 03:39 PM
Howard needs to have Garnett or Sheed attitude. He'd be a beast. Actually, even if he had Payton attitude, which was pretty fierce I understand (Chuck saying Payton would talk shit even if he met you at the mall). Howard thinks he's at Disneyworld and isn't accustomed to the LA pressure on the Lakers to win games.

But lol at Mike D telling the team to focus on defense when he tells reporters "we worked on defense about 30 minutes or so". Dude is a joke. Someone should have stood up and told him his SSOL offense is a fucking joke and no one would ever win a ring with it.

agreed tbh, solid points. dwights attitude does resemble a vagina, its soft as shit.

as for antoni... 30 minutes is a laughable comment.

callo1
01-24-2013, 05:49 PM
Maybe Howard knows something Kobe doesn't. Be hilarious if The Lakers let Kobe walk (amnesty) and chose to build around Howard. I know it isn't going to happen, but the thought is amusing.

DMC
01-24-2013, 08:19 PM
Maybe Howard knows something Kobe doesn't. Be hilarious if The Lakers let Kobe walk (amnesty) and chose to build around Howard. I know it isn't going to happen, but the thought is amusing.

3 billion dollar contract says that won't happen. At some point they are going to have to relieve Short Buss of his duty and bring in a real coach. I realize their investment already, but you have to cut your losses.

Ace
01-24-2013, 08:23 PM
Surprised nobody has posted this...

One example of the rocky relationship between the two Western Conference All-Star starters, according to a league source, was a game this season when Howard harped to a teammate about the disparity between his and Bryant's shots while sitting on the bench. The teammate called Bryant over so Howard could tell it to Bryant's face, but Howard refused to speak up.
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8875019/los-angeles-lakers-hold-team-meeting-air-grievances