Lincoln
01-23-2013, 08:52 PM
Hi

The Reckoning
01-23-2013, 09:38 PM
It's a trap!

Avante
01-24-2013, 01:56 AM
Well there did come a time I realized I wasn't going to...

Play in the NFL
Star in a Hollywood movie
Run pro track
Win a Mr Olympia
Record a hit record
Be a pro rassler
Make it with a Playboy Playmate

.....somehow I managed to survive those realities.

TSA
01-24-2013, 02:43 AM
When you log in as Avante.

AussieFanKurt
01-24-2013, 04:31 AM

rogues
01-24-2013, 04:38 AM
headshot..best it could be described..tbh

silverblk mystix
01-24-2013, 12:25 PM
When you hit 72,000 posts on a message board.

:lmao

silverblk mystix
01-24-2013, 12:26 PM
When you get busted for being a willing CUCK!

silverblk mystix
01-24-2013, 12:27 PM
When you are in the "Sprung for Avante" crew!

Blake
01-24-2013, 12:41 PM
Colin Kaepernick has become a brand worth protecting.

At least he thinks so.

The San Francisco 49ers quarterback has filed for the trademark "Kaepernicking," his bicep-kissing act that has swept the West Coast during the team's postseason run.

The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office website shows the registration was filed on Jan. 14, and Kaepernick intends to use it on clothing, specifically T-shirts.

Kaepernick's marketing team already has authorized a few small T-shirt companies to use his name and image on their products.

Chad Henne.

Blake
01-24-2013, 12:45 PM
When you are in the "Sprung for Avante" crew!

Avante is just never going to return your love.

With all the work you've put in, it's a damn shame, tbh.

silverblk mystix
01-24-2013, 01:05 PM

dont brag because chumpie returned his love & devotion to you and please don't describe how he demonstrated his gratitude....that would be sick. :lmao

Blake
01-24-2013, 01:32 PM
dont brag because chumpie returned his love & devotion to you and please don't describe how he demonstrated his gratitude....that would be sick. :lmao

You're never going to realize you're a failure here.

mavs>spurs
01-24-2013, 01:35 PM
^while lying on the couch that fateful day

Avante
01-24-2013, 01:56 PM

Do I really need to copy/paste all that totally stupid shit you post? This sort of thing is all you do, why?

Avante
01-24-2013, 02:00 PM

Me and my tight bro silverbik go way back, I knew him on another board long before I came here. He's one of my best internet friends. So as you always are....wrong. The thing is he's "obviously" on a whole different level than most of you here, he doesn't need me getting in his way. The guy is extremely intelligent, I like that.

Blake, you strike me as someone totally miserable with their life. What happened man?

benefactor
01-24-2013, 02:02 PM
Me and my tight bro silverbik go way back, I knew him on another board long before I came here. He's one of my best internet friends.
Makes sense.

Blake
01-24-2013, 02:14 PM
^while lying on the couch that fateful day

She was the failure.

Blake
01-24-2013, 02:17 PM
Blake, you strike me as someone totally miserable with their life. What happened man?

just because you're miserable when I crap on your retarded posts doesn't mean I'm miserable too.

Blake
01-24-2013, 02:18 PM
Do I really need to copy/paste all that totally stupid shit you post? This sort of thing is all you do, why?

This whining is all you do, all day.

What a miserable fat fuck you are.

Avante
01-24-2013, 02:20 PM
You're never going to realize you're a failure here.

You're a failure it in case you haven't noticed. You're an idiot and it's very obvious.

Avante
01-24-2013, 02:22 PM
This whining is all you do, all day.

What a miserable fat fuck you are.

You mean telling idiots like you to crawl off my leg? Dude, you gotta be the most fucked up poster here, always something you're crying about, always!

Avante
01-24-2013, 02:26 PM
just because you're miserable when I crap on your retarded posts doesn't mean I'm miserable too.

Tell us more about...Poor Vince..that got all of ..0...replies. Do I really need to copy/paste all your failures? You totally suck at this, the really sad thing is you don't seem to know it. What's with all those...0...? Should we count all those threads of yours with 3 or less replies?

Dude, 40 threads of yours with 3 or less replies, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You suck faggot!

Blake
01-24-2013, 02:37 PM
Look at you trying to run the reverse troll, complete with an edit job.

srs, lol.

You are also failing miserably with your threats of putting me on ignore for the umpteenth time.

Avante
01-24-2013, 02:42 PM
Look at you trying to run the reverse troll, complete with an edit job.

srs, lol.

You are also failing miserably with your threats of putting me on ignore for the umpteenth time.

Dude, why ignore those 40 threads of yours that totally sucked? Let's talk about that, enought about me.

So Blake how does it feel to post...FORTY..threads and they all got totally shit on? Answer the question ya little prick.

Blake
01-24-2013, 02:46 PM
Never thought about it. I don't beg for appreciation and thread starting fairness like you and SBM.

lol what a princess.

Avante
01-24-2013, 02:50 PM
Never thought about it. I don't beg for appreciation and thread starting fairness like you and SBM.

lol what a princess.

Well ya might wanna start paying attention to just how fucked up your threads are before criticizing others, ya reckon?

Look at yourself Blake, what do you do here besides bug people? You don't know shit, that's been proven many times, so why not keep your big fucking mouth shut? Ever notice I totally ignore you unless you are messing with me? Could it be because you're stupid? Dude, do something besides bother the grown ups. ok?

Trainwreck2100
01-24-2013, 02:56 PM
When one deliberately picks fights on a message board to get shit on. Cause they're too pussy to go to an s&m club cause they so obviously like it

Avante
01-24-2013, 02:58 PM
When one deliberately picks fights on a message board to get shit on. Cause they're too pussy to go to an s&m club cause they so obviously like it

I agree 100%.

Blake
01-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Ever notice I totally ignore you unless you are messing with me?

so many different ways to lol at that.

Dude, do something besides bother the grown ups. ok?

You always cry about me. Always. Why is that?

Answer the question, you old prick!

Avante
01-24-2013, 03:27 PM
so many different ways to lol at that.

You always cry about me. Always. Why is that?

Answer the question, you old prick!

Dude, when somebody makes it very very clear all they want to do here is follow you around it's annoying. Look at yourself freak, what do you do besides follow me and my partner around? Without us you would be stuck.

40 threads with 3 or less replies, are you fucking kidding me? You suck faggot and we all know it.

Ok little fella, you are one gigantic bore, why I even bother with a huge waste of time like you is a mystery to me. I gotta cut you loose son, my self respect ya understand. I have no business down there where you reside, you are too fucking stupid to bother with. I have no use for a moron.

See ya faggot.

jag
01-24-2013, 03:36 PM
From the age you're old enough to realize that you are mexicanhttp://www.papermag.com/uploaded_images/lakerbrosoriginal.gif

manufan10
01-24-2013, 03:43 PM
http://www.papermag.com/uploaded_images/lakerbrosoriginal.gif

:lol

Spur|n|Austin
01-24-2013, 03:54 PM
Makes sense.

:lol

ididnotnothat
01-24-2013, 04:47 PM
I consider waking up in the morning a successful start to my day.

Blake
01-24-2013, 05:41 PM
Look at yourself freak, what do you do besides follow me and my partner around?

See ya faggot.

lol partner

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2013, 06:22 PM
How do you know it's that time?

when as a 13 yr old I studied Sigmund Freud's theory of the Oedipal complex and wondered what it would be like to have sex with my mom...I think at some point we've all wondered that even though it was fleeting and we knew it was REPULSIVE :lol

cantthinkofanything
01-25-2013, 12:55 AM
when you find yourself taking a picture of your garage full of useless crap and posting it on a message board to prove to a bunch of assholes that you do indeed have a garage full of useless crap

Avante
01-25-2013, 01:43 AM
when you find yourself taking a picture of your garage full of useless crap and posting it on a message board to prove to a bunch of assholes that you do indeed have a garage full of useless crap

Glad you brought that up.

How about over $5,000 worth of football cards? $10,000 worth of CD's? I realize books go cheap regardless of how much they were bought for, but even at 50 cents a piece...hmmmm?....$5,000...there. More if sold to collectors looking for certain must have books.

Don't you get tired of never ever getting anything right?

I could sell cassette tapes full of hard to find old blues tunes for a buck a piece, that's another 3,000 bucks.

How about these rookie cards?

Jimmy Brown
Joe Montana
Emmitt Smith
Jerry Rice
Barry Sanders
Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
Dan Marino
Earl Campbell
Eric Dickerson
Marcus Allen
Marshall Faulk
John Riggins

A true failure in life would be a married man who stills talks like some little kid with..."I fucked your mama". Little man, you honestly need to drop that silliness, makes you look retarded.

TSA
01-25-2013, 02:20 AM
When you look in the mirror and realize you are a man who is 5'6".

Wild Cobra
01-25-2013, 04:01 AM
I keep coming here to see when Fuzzy realized it. I guess he hasn't yet...

cantthinkofanything
01-25-2013, 12:18 PM
Glad you brought that up.

How about over $5,000 worth of football cards? $10,000 worth of CD's? I realize books go cheap regardless of how much they were bought for, but even at 50 cents a piece...hmmmm?....$5,000...there. More if sold to collectors looking for certain must have books.

I could sell cassette tapes full of hard to find old blues tunes for a buck a piece, that's another 3,000 bucks.

How about these rookie cards?

and yet your family goes hungry...sad...