PDA

View Full Version : 3...2...1, er, 0..........

Marcus Bryant
07-01-2005, 02:49 PM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/images/spurs_logo.gif > http://www.nba.com/rockets/images/rockets_logo.gif > http://www.nba.com/mavericks/images/mavericks_logo.gif

Suck a dick Rockets fans you motherfuckers ran your bandwagoning 'Clutch City' mouths for years about the Spurs and where you at now? Down in the count, bitches.

As for you Mavs fans, you fuckers seem to think you've actually seen your team actually win a title, let alone 3.

http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~cloo/Pictures/texas_flag.jpg

Best in Texas, Motherfucks.

Horry For 3!
07-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Damn right! Spurs own them all!

timvp
07-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Whatever happened to the Rocket fans? They used to troll all over Spurs forums.

Sucks to suck.

:smokin

Walton Buys Off Me
07-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Rockets fans?

Isn't that an oxymoron?

What's next? Robert Sarver's balls?

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Fuck the city of Houston!

God, I don't know how many fucking times I had to watch that goddamn commercial pushing Rockets tickets packs where they replayed T-Mac's fish eyed ass saying that, "Something special was going to happen" for the Rockets. Wrong again spanky. Rockets make a first round exit just like last year.

SWC Bonfire
07-01-2005, 02:54 PM
1995: "TWOSTON, BABY!"

2005: <chirp> <chirp>

Extra Stout
07-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Houstonians get confused. Ten years ago there was this league called the NBA that started playing in April and this team called the Rockets that played really good and won titles and it was fun. Now the Rockets only seem to play a few games each season, if at all, so it's hard to follow them. Oh well, baseball season starts in September or something, or at least it did last year. What's up with Aggie football?

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-01-2005, 02:58 PM
And while we're at it, fuck Yao Ming. He's softer than fresh pile of dog shit, but will anyone out there call him on it? In the words of Yao in that stupid Onstar commercial (or whatever the fuck it is), "No." Why? Because he plays in a big market? Because he's a link to a billion potential NBA customers? Did you guys know that China named him "Worker of the Year" or something like that? Guess they didn't really watched the games...

ShoogarBear
07-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Did you guys know that China named him "Worker of the Year" or something like that? Guess they didn't really watched the games...
:lol

Well, maybe they were impressed by the dollars per hour . . .

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-01-2005, 03:01 PM
Well the joke I heard was, "He's getting millions of dollars to wear out the shoes his countrymen are making for 35 cents an hour."

Spursdaone
07-01-2005, 03:01 PM
stupid childish thread.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-01-2005, 03:02 PM
Childish? Sure. But what are you so angry about? I didn't say anything about your boy, Mike James.

Marcus Bryant
07-01-2005, 03:04 PM
"Childish"?

Fuck yes.

"Stupid"?

"Stupid" is Mike James rolling west on I-10. :)

Extra Stout
07-01-2005, 03:04 PM
stupid childish thread.On behalf on all Spurs fans, I would like to invite you to go fuck yourself.

Timoha
07-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Winning the ring this year has allowed us to screw around like this untill next year's playoffs :hat

easjer
07-01-2005, 03:07 PM
^ LOL

Yes, Marcus, you hit the nail on the head once again.

Although, I'll give my current hometown this much - during the Finals, my radio station was actively rooting for the Spurs, and they had a big call in before game 7. Several dislocated Spurs fans piped in, and the Spurs got a lot of love from Rockets fans (actual cheers and good wishes, not just people picking them to win).

That aside, fuck Houston and it's hellish humidity, and the empty stadium and the Rockets too.

Don't get me started on the Mavs.

TOP-CHERRY
07-01-2005, 03:08 PM
On behalf on all Spurs fans, I would like to invite you to go fuck yourself.
On behalf of all Spurs fans, I'd like to say: Don't talk on behalf of us. ;)

Spursdaone
07-01-2005, 03:10 PM
The rockets and mavs respect San Antonio and say good things so this what you come back with.

easjer
07-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Oh, honey, trust me on this one - the fans DO NOT say good things until it's over for them. Just like I rooted for the Pistons last year in the Finals cause we were out of it.

I work with 10 Rockets fans (the folks who actually actively root for them) and a die hard Mavs fan. They talk more shit than this one thread, I guarantee you. Besides, so far as I can see, this is a forum for talking about the Spurs. For Spurs fans. If you are that upset by what someone on a fan site says about your team, the internet is probably not for you.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-01-2005, 03:13 PM
The rockets and mavs respect San Antonio and say good things so this what you come back with.

The Spurs respect the Rockets and Mavs, and say good things about them. I don't play for the Spurs. I'm pretty sure Marcus doesn't. I've met plenty of Rockets and Mavs fans here in Houston who don't respect the Spurs and say nice things. Besides, when did you become Miss Manners?

Extra Stout
07-01-2005, 03:14 PM
The rockets and mavs respect San Antonio and say good things so this what you come back with.You have no clue what the hell you are talking about. Those of us who live in Houston and Dallas have put up with shit from the locals for years. Fuck you.

I think you are probably the most ignorant so-called basketball fan I've ever seen on any board anywhere, and remember this is a board that had T Park, and basketball is a sport that has Laker fans.

benjirh
07-01-2005, 03:16 PM
^ On behalf of all Spurs fans, I'd like to say: Don't talk on behalf of us. ;)

Second that.

Marcus Bryant
07-01-2005, 03:19 PM
The Houston sports fan is perhaps the worst sports fan known to mankind. In 1995 when the Rockets were on course to win their 2nd title (and a season, mind you, after winning their 1st), they couldn't sell out the Summit.

For years Rockets fans have run shit about the Spurs. Now it's our turn.

Spursdaone
07-01-2005, 03:20 PM
Ok. I changed my mind. You can fucking do whatever you want. I just won't add to it.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Houston sports fans aren't all bad. Last year when the Stros were putting together their second half run this city really came to life for them. Not "Go Spurs Go" style by any stretch but pretty impressive for Houston.

And just so that spursdaone can calm down, I really like Jeff Van Gundy. He's like Pop in the sense that if the Rockets play badly but still win you would guess they lost by about thirty if you listened to his postgame interviews.

SWC Bonfire
07-01-2005, 03:28 PM
With the exception of Mario Elie and maybe Robert Horry (I still don't trust that guy...), all Rockets can burn in hell! :devil :makemyday

Marcus Bryant
07-01-2005, 03:30 PM
Houston sports fans aren't all bad. Last year when the Stros were putting together their second half run this city really came to life for them. Not "Go Spurs Go" style by any stretch but pretty impressive for Houston.

And just so that spursdaone can calm down, I really like Jeff Van Gundy. He's like Pop in the sense that if the Rockets play badly but still win you would guess they lost by about thirty if you listened to his postgame interviews.

Frontrunning is second nature to them.

TOP-CHERRY
07-01-2005, 03:30 PM
If you're talking about their fans, you must be high, sweetheart.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-01-2005, 03:35 PM
With the exception of Mario Elie and maybe Robert Horry (I still don't trust that guy...), all Rockets can burn in hell! :devil :makemyday

Wow that's a bold statement. But an accurate one. I can't really think of any player on that team that I wouldn't mind kicking in the nuts.
Juwon Howard=psycho
Dikembe= overpaid and I dare say speaks worse english than Yao.
Bob Sura=shithead who once shot at the wrong basket to get a rebound and get a triple double, which he was stripped of. Retard.
Ryan Bowen=no relation to Bruce by name or game
Jon Barry=kind of funny, but he's not Brent.
Mike James=I don't know anything about this guy except that the president of his fan club trolls around here. For that, he gets a kick in the nuts.

Hakeem was a nice enough guy when he wasn't giving Spurs fans nightmares.

SWC Bonfire
07-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Hakeem was a nice enough guy when he wasn't giving Spurs fans nightmares.

Yes, Hakeem was one of the greatest of all time and a great person...

I still hate the bastard. :lol