PDA

View Full Version : Women now allowed in combat.

Nathan89
01-25-2013, 02:53 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/women-combat-register-draft-225900518.html

They should now have to sign up for selective services. How do feel about this?

Unrelated but lets hope they don't act like this during combat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e4UElMUzNE

Nathan89
01-25-2013, 02:55 AM
I'm very happy about this step towards equality. About time they have to sign up just like men to drive, get financial aid, etc...

Avante
01-25-2013, 03:39 AM
Stupid, stupid and stupid.

I'm a big guy, I get shot and need my partner a 135 pound woman to haul me out of there. I'm a dead duck.

There we all are on liberty, all us guys looking for Miss Tonight, who wants some chick tagging along? What if she's a real honey, do we really need that distraction?

Bad idea.

There we are in one of those fucked up Middle Eastern countries, wandering around in the sand when out of nowhere here they come, yep, hand to hand combat. What girl is going to.......................

Desk jobs, nursing, communicate jobs is where the women can help out the most. They have no business on the front line trying to play soldier. What guy out there reading this isn't at least three times stronger that your woman?

Wild Cobra
01-25-2013, 04:03 AM
LOL...

Avante, is there any ....ist, that you are not?

TheRealCB
01-25-2013, 04:22 AM
Come on WC,the guy is right.Women would be a burden on the field.

Avante
01-25-2013, 04:41 AM
I do get a kick out of these women who think we are equal. Then when it comes time to change that flat, climb up on the roof, take out the garbage, change the oil, go check out that noise at 3am, now it's a man thing. Why is he opening doors for her, standing until she sits down, leading the slow dance/asking her to dance?

Women need to snap out of it and enjoy being the weaker sex. No way in hell any man wants a little weak ass woman in his foxhole.

you....what's wrong with you Sal (short for Sally) you seem out of sorts today.
Sal...ah....hmmm....ah..bad time of the month.
you...oh.

Wild Cobra
01-25-2013, 05:02 AM
Come on WC,the guy is right.Women would be a burden on the field.
As long as they can make the same standards, who cares? The key is, not allowing reduced standards for women in combat roles.

Avante
01-25-2013, 05:14 AM
As long as they can make the same standards, who cares? The key is, not allowing reduced standards for women in combat roles.

I care, I have a son thinking about joining the military. We don't need a fighting force made up of wealkings and...bad time of the month...and the distraction a good looking woman will cause. None of that will help at all.

Would you want a 5-7 140 pound girl in your foxhole, me either.

Wild Cobra
01-25-2013, 05:21 AM
I care, I have a son thinking about joining the military. We don't need a fighting force made up of wealkings and...bad time of the month...and the distraction a good looking woman will cause. None of that will help at all.

Would you want a 5-7 140 pound girl in your foxhole, me either.
LOL...

Whatever.

Do you think a 5'7" 14-0 lb girl could meet the mens requirements?

The Reckoning
01-25-2013, 05:30 AM
i think a spec ops commander was asked what he thought the ideal body type for a soldier was and it was along the lines of that. less resistance = smoother performance, and smooth is fast.

acutally the average weight for soldiers at the end of ww2 was a buck 40 whereas nowadays it's in the 170s.

Avante
01-25-2013, 05:31 AM
LOL...

Whatever.

Do you think a 5'7" 14-0 lb girl could meet the mens requirements?

I was in the navy and can't swim worth a damn. We all had to swim the length of a pool, bingo...a swimmer. It doesn't matter if she could, she is not a man, doesn't have the power, doesn't have the endurance, doesn;'t have that macho, doesn't have that I;m a baddddd man.

What do we gain by having women in combat, well?

rascal
01-25-2013, 05:34 AM
Most won't meet the standards. It only allows equal pay for those who can.

The Reckoning
01-25-2013, 05:34 AM
women have better motor skills than men. just because theyre allowed in combat doesnt mean they have to be infantry.

Avante
01-25-2013, 06:04 AM
Most won't meet the standards. It only allows equal pay for those who can.

It's like trying out a bunch of guys 5-5 at center on the basketball team just to be fair.

Avante
01-25-2013, 06:05 AM
women have better motor skills than men. just because theyre allowed in combat doesnt mean they have to be infantry.

Anything that keeps them off the front line and out of the actual action.

My wife is 5-10 135 pounds and solid. Was a star volleyballer in HS. But it's still..."hey baby can you open this jar?' Have yet to find one that put up much of a fight for me.

The Reckoning
01-25-2013, 06:08 AM
Anything that keeps them off the front line and out of the actual action.

so driving a tank or an apc isnt the actual action? or manning a gun on one?

Avante
01-25-2013, 06:18 AM
so driving a tank or an apc isnt the actual action? or manning a gun on one?

Don't know about that, some women could probably make that work. I'm talking about down on the ground wandering around with a weapon just looking for a fight like the guys.

Why can't women play in the NFL, NBA, yep we are different, and we need to cool the silliness. A man one of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, why not? Maybe because it 's stupid?

The Reckoning
01-25-2013, 06:44 AM
im pretty sure warfare isnt like vietnam anymore

TDMVPDPOY
01-25-2013, 08:07 AM
i dont get why white folks need to carry all that bullshit on them, all u need is a fkn gun and ammunition...food supplies enough to last a couple of days and just call for air supply if needed...

NFO
01-25-2013, 08:23 AM
Can't we just have them nag the enemy to death?

Lincoln
01-25-2013, 08:30 AM
Stupid, stupid and stupid.

I'm a big guy, I get shot and need my partner a 135 pound woman to haul me out of there. I'm a dead duck.

There we all are on liberty, all us guys looking for Miss Tonight, who wants some chick tagging along? What if she's a real honey, do we really need that distraction?

Bad idea.

There we are in one of those fucked up Middle Eastern countries, wandering around in the sand when out of nowhere here they come, yep, hand to hand combat. What girl is going to.......................

Desk jobs, nursing, communicate jobs is where the women can help out the most. They have no business on the front line trying to play soldier. What guy out there reading this isn't at least three times stronger that your woman?

You're right, most women wouldn't be able to carry a 6'2 280 pound obese beta male fatass that has to buy sex.

Lincoln
01-25-2013, 08:30 AM
It's probably better you get shot too and get left behind to die. No one wants you in this world.

Avante
01-26-2013, 01:31 AM
You're right, most women wouldn't be able to carry a 6'2 280 pound obese beta male fatass that has to buy sex.

Everything you post is so fucking stupid. Is that by design?

Avante
01-26-2013, 01:32 AM
It's probably better you get shot too and get left behind to die. No one wants you in this world.

Do you take anything for it?

Das Texan
01-26-2013, 01:48 AM
good.

make women sign up for the selective service. since they want fucking equal rights, they should have equal burdens too.

fuck it.

Jacob1983
01-26-2013, 01:56 AM
Got to make up your damn mind. Men and women are either equal or unequal. Can't have it both ways. If women want to be treated on a equal playing field with men then they get to do the same shit that men do. No excuses either. And fuck yeah, let women register for selective service at 18 just like men are required to do so.

Wild Cobra
01-26-2013, 02:44 AM
good.

make women sign up for the selective service. since they want fucking equal rights, they should have equal burdens too.

fuck it.
Sounds like a plan.

silverblk mystix
01-26-2013, 07:29 AM
Horrible idea.

There are some women that are as strong or stronger than men-this is not the issue. I work with some women that will kick 99% of Spurstalk posters asses -no fuckin lie. (judging by all the pussies in here)

Still...

When it comes to war this is a horrible idea for ONE REASON;

They have a hole between their legs.Period.

Any enemy will most likely try to capture and make a sex slave out of ANY female soldier. This would be bad for any unit. POW's would be the main issue in any war - it is already - but this would just multiply the problem by 1,000,000,000,000....

War is a dirty - dirty - business and this is a horrible idea. I don't think most women are even pushing for this judging by the articles I have been reading. It is a political issue which has no practicality.

Truth.

Henry Swanson
01-26-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm going to have to disagree with those saying that it is a horrible idea. I am tired of all this women's lib BS when it comes to equal pay and equal treatment but not when it comes to actual work. You work in a plant or factory then you need to be able to lift the same thing that is required of your male counterparts. You can't? Ok, then we decrease your salary since you are unable to perform your duties.
You want me to open the door for you when walking into a building? Why? You have never opened one for me. You expect the man to do all of the yard work and repairs around the home? Then shut your trap when I tell you to go cook my meal or clean the house and tend to the children.

You want equal pay? Then do equal work. The only thing that I would ask is to not put her with a man. Let the two lesbos work together and deal with what happens. That'll teach them real quick that the line of work is not for them. Then they can go back to nursing and back alley bjs.

I don't mind dishing out equal pay and treatment but you damn well better do equal the work.

silverblk mystix
01-26-2013, 02:39 PM
I'm going to have to disagree with those saying that it is a horrible idea. I am tired of all this women's lib BS when it comes to equal pay and equal treatment but not when it comes to actual work. You work in a plant or factory then you need to be able to lift the same thing that is required of your male counterparts. You can't? Ok, then we decrease your salary since you are unable to perform your duties.
You want me to open the door for you when walking into a building? Why? You have never opened one for me. You expect the man to do all of the yard work and repairs around the home? Then shut your trap when I tell you to go cook my meal or clean the house and tend to the children.

You want equal pay? Then do equal work. The only thing that I would ask is to not put her with a man. Let the two lesbos work together and deal with what happens. That'll teach them real quick that the line of work is not for them. Then they can go back to nursing and back alley bjs.

I don't mind dishing out equal pay and treatment but you damn well better do equal the work.

War is a different beast altogether.

All is fair in love and war. The rules don't apply and putting females in combat will only weaken the USA. Bad idea - unless you think weakening the troops is a good idea.

Henry Swanson
01-26-2013, 03:13 PM
War is a different beast altogether.

All is fair in love and war. The rules don't apply and putting females in combat will only weaken the USA. Bad idea - unless you think weakening the troops is a good idea.

I see your point... here is my rebuttal. I don't see that it would come to the point that it would "weaken our troops" and here is why. Do you really believe that women are going to flood in to take on this role? Do you really believe that those in charge are going to say "Ok, let's put our best ladies out there"? No. Sure, you'll get a few bull dikes that will want to prove how much of a man they are and some of them might even be able to pull it off. The majority though will piss their panties once they realize what it all entails.

Too many of them have watched movies like Erin Brockavich (sp? don't really care) and G.I. Jane and they take it as reality. Sure that lawyer chick was real but you know they built her up and GI Jane was just pure fiction.

Bottom line is after going through REAL training and combat practice with the big boys you won't really see them out there. Much less enough to weaken the troops.

I say, if you are going to use women in combat then why not use hookers? I mean you put those tramps out there and do what they do as a distraction.

rascal
01-26-2013, 11:30 PM
The women could do all the cooking on the field and laundry by hand washing. It is about giving them the equal status( now they don't have the ability to claim combat pay) if they are in combat zones for what ever reason, that is all. It really is not any big deal. No way are they going to be in the trenches on the frontlines.

Jacob1983
01-27-2013, 01:00 AM
If you don't want men to be softies in combat since they may worry about women then make combat like it was in the movie Soldier. Brainwash men from birth to be nothing but soldiers. In that movie, Kurt Russell aka Sgt. Todd did not uses his emotions and feelings when dealing with gender in combat. He would shoot women and children because he was brainwashed not to be weak and not to let gender and age mess with his judgment. If you could somehow get soldiers to not see gender, then men and women could serve in combat together and you wouldn't have to worry about a man getting emotional over a wounded a female soldier.

Latarian Milton
01-27-2013, 01:15 AM
that's about as difficult & impossible as making a man not glare at the bitch when she's taking shower w/ all clothes gone

Jacob1983
01-27-2013, 01:55 AM
Emotions and feelings are a weakness in combat. Just think about it for a minute. A man will be weak because he will feel compelled to help an injured female soldier because of how humans think. Humans are taught that men are tough and strong and women are weak and fragile.