PDA

View Full Version : Bonner Q&A

bthewigwam
01-25-2013, 04:27 PM
Ayatollah Tagomata asks: Who would win in a staring contest: Tim Duncan or Kawhi Leonard?

Kawhi would win because he is 14 years younger and would most likely out live Tim. :rollin

http://www.hardwoodparoxysm.com/2013/01/25/bonner-on-bonner-the-matt-bonner-mailbag/

Spur|n|Austin
01-25-2013, 04:39 PM
:lol Funny stuff

Here’s a few Bucket List items I’ve accomplished:

D. Observe Brent Barry at a Rick Ross Concert

Gagnrath
01-25-2013, 04:51 PM
Seems like most of the spurs players save for Parker are still really cool with Brent Barry, how does that play out?

ffadicted
01-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Alex Dewey asks: Do you feel obligated to make a shot after someone gives you a really special pass, like behind-the-back? From a spectator’s standpoint, it always feels like a supreme let down when players don’t make a shot on great passes. Do you feel the same way?

Absolutely. For me, there are basically 2 ways I can make the SC Top 10. The first is getting dunked on (ie Blake Griffin). And the second, is if Manu hits me with some ridiculous cross-court-bullet-no-look-behind-the-back-pass and I somehow catch it and make the ensuing wide-open shot.

:rollin

anakha
01-25-2013, 05:17 PM
Alex Dewey asks: Do you feel obligated to make a shot after someone gives you a really special pass, like behind-the-back? From a spectator’s standpoint, it always feels like a supreme let down when players don’t make a shot on great passes. Do you feel the same way?

Absolutely. For me, there are basically 2 ways I can make the SC Top 10. The first is getting dunked on (ie Blake Griffin). And the second, is if Manu hits me with some ridiculous cross-court-bullet-no-look-behind-the-back-pass and I somehow catch it and make the ensuing wide-open shot.

:rollin

Didn't his dunk from earlier this season (and the bench's hilarious reaction) get in a lot of highlights?

Richie
01-25-2013, 05:20 PM
His game irritates the hell out of me, but I'd love to have a drink with the guy.

Plumblbw
01-25-2013, 05:24 PM
Agree with Richie. Would love to have a pint of Guinness with him. The guy is so down to earth and I love how he doesn't take himself seriously. I particularly enjoyed this one "I don’t make sandwiches. Remember, I’m The Sandwich HUNTER, (http://www.nba.com/spurs/features/sandwich_archive.html) not the sandwich maker. Making a sandwich for myself would be like Ted Nugent giving up his guns and taking up laser tag."

HI-FI
01-25-2013, 05:25 PM
very cool dude, seems like a smart guy or at least smarter than me.

I won't defend his playoff performances, but I actually would like him to stay with the organization a la Danny Ferry.

Drachen
01-25-2013, 05:56 PM
He should totally be in heb commercials

Libri
01-25-2013, 06:09 PM
Maybe that's one of the reasons he's kept on the Spurs, to provide comic relief and be the team jester.

hooperflash
01-26-2013, 04:51 AM
Bucket List Items I’ve yet to do:

A. Hike the entire Appalachian Trail B. Attend the Tim Hortons Brier C. See a Bruce Springsteen Concert D. Witness an actual extraterrestrial being and/or UFO

I'm pretty certain that Matt has laid eyes on Rajon Rondo.