PDA

View Full Version : Damn you FoxNews!!

Sarah Palin
01-25-2013, 06:08 PM
:flipoff Now I have write another book!

spursncowboys
01-26-2013, 12:57 PM
I wonder if liberals feel good when they marginalize careers. All because someone doesn't say what they want them to say.

ChumpDumper
01-26-2013, 01:10 PM
I wonder if liberals feel good when they marginalize careers. All because someone doesn't say what they want them to say.Probably as good as conservatives when they do it.

And it looks like Palin marginalized her own career tbh.

boutons_deux
01-26-2013, 01:31 PM
I wonder if liberals feel good when they marginalize careers. All because someone doesn't say what they want them to say.

Fox marginalized pitbull bitch, not liberals.

If she were pulling in sufficient audiences of bubbas and "Christians" and gun-fellators, then she'd have a contract.

no! no! those damn liberals forced greasebag Ailes to drop pitbull bitch! :lol

Didn't you guys here want her on Mt Rushmore? :lol

baseline bum
01-26-2013, 02:05 PM
Bitch got old; not sure what's surprising tbh

spursncowboys
01-26-2013, 02:19 PM
Probably as good as conservatives when they do it.

And it looks like Palin marginalized her own career tbh.

What lib was a target of the MSM?

Winehole23
01-26-2013, 02:20 PM
Phil Donahue?

baseline bum
01-26-2013, 02:23 PM

ClearChannel was trashing her?

Winehole23
01-26-2013, 02:28 PM
wouldn't really compare him to Palin though. Donahue got fired for voicing an unpopular opinion. Sarah Palin just got boring. I seriously doubt Fox News is carrying water for the liberal media, nor do I think they've fired Palin to punish her for being outspoken.

Without good ratings, no reputable broadcaster would keep her on for long, and I think that's just what happened here. People lost interest in Sarah Palin and so did Fox.

SnakeBoy
01-26-2013, 02:31 PM

That doesn't make sense. Did you ever watch Palin try to be a commentator? She was just awful at it, can't blame liberals for that.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-26-2013, 02:32 PM
baselinebum hit the nail on the head, she got old and fox's viewers no longer wanna stare at her tits. Once Megan Kelly and all the other Fox sluts get old, they'll suffer the same fate.

baseline bum
01-26-2013, 03:15 PM
baselinebum hit the nail on the head, she got old and fox's viewers no longer wanna stare at her tits. Once Megan Kelly and all the other Fox sluts get old, they'll suffer the same fate.

It's funny because the people who don't watch her any more after she lost her sex appeal were so offended when people pointed out that she was just a pair of tits back in 2008.

ElNono
01-26-2013, 03:21 PM

According to her most recent boss:

“I hired Sarah Palin because she was hot and got ratings.”

Apparently one or both of those doesn't hold true anymore. I don't see how libs have much to do with either.

Wild Cobra
01-26-2013, 03:49 PM
Do you all like feeling better about yourselves by trashing others?

Juggity
01-26-2013, 04:01 PM
Sarah Palin trashed herself. By quitting office in 2009, she effectively ended her political career. Who outside of Alaska would vote for someone who gave up in the middle of a term? She's a has-been gimmick and has finally worn thin on even her staunchest supporting audience.

I doubt she'll go quietly into the night, but for now she's on the downslope of her career.

boutons_deux
01-26-2013, 04:08 PM
"Who outside of Alaska"

after she quit (and started embarrassing Alaska on the national stage), a majority in Alaska disapproved of her.

pitbull bitch typifies the asshole, incompetent, ignorant, extremist people that Repugs elevate as candidates, often and elect. Her huge, floppy tits were a big hard-on for the bubbas.

btw, WRONG AS ALWAYS, William Kristol pimped her first and got her fatally on McLiar's ticket:

In June 2007, a cruise hosted by the political journal The Weekly Standard set anchor in Juneau, Alaska. Standard editors William Kristol and Fred Barnes then lunched with Governor Sarah Palin. It was a moment of discovery to equal Hernando Cortez’s landing at Veracruz.
The Daily Telegraph’s Tim Shipman (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/sarahpalin/2827217/Neoconservatives-plan-Project-Sarah-Pain-to-shape-future-American-foreign-policy.html#article)saw this encounter as the launch of a Neoconservative project surrounding Palin. He interviewed a former Republican White House official now at the American Enterprise Institute about Palin:
“She’s bright and she’s a blank page. She’s going places and it’s worth going there with her.” Asked if he sees her as a “project,” the former official said: “Your word, not mine, but I wouldn’t disagree with the sentiment.
Kristol appeared on Fox News on June 30, 2008, confidently predicting that McCain would select Sarah Palin and as a public display of support, oil prices would miraculously fall.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2008/10/10/palins-talent-scout.html

ChumpDumper
01-26-2013, 04:10 PM
What lib was a target of the MSM?What lib isn't a target of the MSCM?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-26-2013, 04:16 PM

Do you feel better about yourself by making up conspiracy theories about Al Gore?

spursncowboys
01-26-2013, 04:42 PM
I doubt her career is over. But she was definitely marginalized, like all political conservatives are when going into politics. It's one thing to bring up something stupid they've done but she was destroyed by the MSM. The same msm who never, to this day, asked Obama a tough question.

spursncowboys
01-26-2013, 04:44 PM
What lib isn't a target of the MSCM?
How many of them are in the President's press corps?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-26-2013, 04:45 PM
I doubt her career is over. But she was definitely marginalized, like all political conservatives are when going into politics. It's one thing to bring up something stupid they've done but she was destroyed by the MSM. The same msm who never, to this day, asked Obama a tough question.

How did the MSM lead to her getting fired by Fox News?

Be specific.

Spurminator
01-26-2013, 05:31 PM

The "MSM" made her what she is. They made her a hot-button, controversial figure who was both a relatable "victim" for the Right and an easy target for the Left. She never would have achieved the status she had at her peak if not for the interest and attention paid her by people on all sides of the political spectrum.

Her fall from grace is due mostly to the fact that people on both sides, finally, have gotten bored of her.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-26-2013, 06:00 PM

GOP goes after their own especially in the age of Norquist. You aren't part of the ideology then you are fair game. They are an equal opportunity marginalizer. Their willing to eat their own is a big part of their current decline.

And really Fox News outpaces media news content over their peers significantly and its pretty damn obvious they are a GOP mouthpiece from the president on down. This entire MSM crap is contrived bullshit. Fox has the largest market share of the mainstream media market. All you are doing is regurgitating their marketing campaign. White men love the us versus them and we're the underdog schtick.

baseline bum
01-26-2013, 07:02 PM

:cry Poor victim Palin :cry

:cry Asking about the Bush Doctrine and what magazines she reads were low blows :cry

:cry No more Governor Avon Lady on my TV :cry

:cry GOP's own TV network in on the MSM conspiracy :cry

ElNono
01-26-2013, 07:20 PM
I need to finally make that 'MSM boogeyman' troll, tbh

ElNono
01-26-2013, 07:33 PM
The blame game is hilarious too...

It couldn't possibly be that Palin is an idiot... she's conservative! It has to be the MSM dragging her down! :lol

Joe Biden is an idiot too, you don't need the MSM to tell you that.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-26-2013, 07:36 PM
:cry Poor victim Palin :cry

:cry Asking about the Bush Doctrine and what magazines she reads were low blows :cry

:cry No more Governor Avon Lady on my TV :cry

:cry GOP's own TV network in on the MSM conspiracy :cry

:lmao

Trainwreck2100
01-26-2013, 07:42 PM
my favorite palin moment was when she totally fucked up paul revere's history, and instead of admitting she was wrong tried to rewrite history that 4th graders know

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-26-2013, 07:45 PM
my favorite palin moment was when she totally fucked up paul revere's history, and instead of admitting she was wrong tried to rewrite history that 4th graders know

:cry those gotcha questions about Paul Revere :cry

Wild Cobra
01-26-2013, 07:49 PM
Do you feel better about yourself by making up conspiracy theories about Al Gore?
Liar...

Please explain how I did that.

This should be fun.

Be specific!

Trainwreck2100
01-26-2013, 07:50 PM
:cry those gotcha questions about Paul Revere :cry

did you know the "gotcha question" was "what did you do today?"

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-26-2013, 07:57 PM
Liar...

Please explain how I did that.

This should be fun.

Be specific!
You said Al Gore sold Apple shares when he didn't.

Wild Cobra
01-26-2013, 08:03 PM
You said Al Gore sold Apple shares when he didn't.
My God...

Just how ignorant are you?

1) I admitted I was wrong.

2) How is that a conspiracy?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-26-2013, 08:04 PM
My God...

Just how ignorant are you?

1) I admitted I was wrong.

2) How is that a conspiracy?

You created false information in an attempt to smear Al Gore and imply him in a possible insider trading conspiracy.

The fact you admitted you were wrong after I backed your made up facts into a corner doesn't change that.

lol defending Sarah Palin when your network won't even defend her anymore

Wild Cobra
01-26-2013, 08:06 PM
I'm sorry that you jump to so many incorrect conclusion. I suggest you carefully read my words again. Maybe you should buy a dictionary first.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Al Gore selling Apple shares was completely made up information. Does it make you feel good to spread to false information about people, you moral-less sycophant?

baseline bum
01-26-2013, 08:12 PM
:cry Liberal media claiming Palin didn't know Africa was a continent :cry

Wild Cobra
01-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Al Gore selling Apple shares was completely made up information. Does it make you feel good to spread to false information about people, you moral-less sycophant?
Do you know what a question mark is?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-26-2013, 08:55 PM
:cry Liberal media claiming Palin didn't know Africa was a continent :cry

:cry damn liberal media making it so Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace decided to throw Palin under the bus after the 08 campaign :cry

ChumpDumper
01-27-2013, 06:24 AM
How many of them are in the President's press corps?It might help me if you told us what the hell you are whining about.

Woo Bum-kon
01-27-2013, 06:58 AM
Do you know what a question mark is?

It's something used by assholes so they can make accusations without having to stand behind them.

See: conspiracy theorists.

byrontx
01-27-2013, 10:46 AM
Bitching about the "msm" is so weak. There is no liberal bias in the news. It is just that facts and events do not conform to the perceptions of wingnuts. That's why their news has to run through a spin cycle and regurgitated by fox or talk radio or a Murdocked,Cox, or Hearst owned publication. The republican noise machine dominated media outlets since it all driven by capital.

boutons_deux
01-27-2013, 11:38 AM
Great stuff! :lol

Twitter, as expected, was delighted:

The Blaze and Al Jazeera in a bidding war for Palin.
— Andrew Kaczynski (@BuzzFeedAndrew) January 25, 2013

The Palin business will be v hard to explain to future generations, like Boulangerism in France …
— davidfrum (@davidfrum) January 25, 2013

best of luck to sarah palin as she returns to the meth business
— Jim Newell (@jim_newell) January 25, 2013

Hey Sarah, how's that Fox-y News-y thing workin' out for ya?
— delrayser (@delrayser) January 25, 2013

Congratulations, Governor Palin. If I remember the Gospels correctly, Jesus only worked at Fox for a few years too. #tcot
— LOLGOP (@LOLGOP) January 25, 2013

Sarah Palin actually lasted longer as a Fox News talking head than she did as Governor of Alaska.
— Eric Kleefeld (@EricKleefeld) January 25, 2013

Now taking ideas for what Palin will use that Wasilla studio for.
— Julia Ioffe (@juliaioffe) January 25, 2013

If Sarah Palin had a gun, her career would still be alive.
— David Weiner (@daweiner) January 25, 2013

Anyone interested in hiring a charismatic speaker with limited governing experience in the Alaska area? Asking for a friend...
— Daniel Drezner (@dandrezner) January 25, 2013

Sarah Palin leaving Fox.Well, that's a kick in the pants for senseless babble

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/…
— Michael Lester (@moikl) January 25, 2013

Well now Palin can catch up on her reading.
— Eliot Nelson (@eliotnelson) January 25, 2013

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/best-reactions-sarah-palins-split-fox-news?akid=9979.187590.j_WIhC&rd=1&src=newsletter783906&t=7

boutons_deux
01-27-2013, 01:13 PM
“The new contract offered by Fox, say people familiar with the situation, would have provided only a fraction of the million-dollar-a-year salary. It was then, they say, that Palin turned it down and both sides agreed to call it quits. A friendly announcement was planned for Friday, but a source close to Palin leaked the news in the afternoon to Real Clear Politics, saying the former Alaska governor “decided not to renew the arrangement” and ‘remains focused on broadening her message of common-sense conservatism.’”

Nothing says thanks for paying me three million dollars like trying to stab your former employer in the back on the way out the door. What makes Palin’s attempt to spin her firing hilarious is the fact that she somehow thought that she could out fox Fox News. She actually believed that she could control the perception of her firing by telling Real Clear Politics about it first.

Sarah Palin left the national stage in the same arrogant, deluded, and greedy way that she came in. Palin knows that her departure from Fox News was a stealth firing. That’s why she tried to get out ahead of the story. It will be easier to con her few remaining fans into giving her money if they believe that she left the cable news ratings leader because she has bigger fish to fry.

The absolutely idiocy of thinking that she could out propagandize one of the biggest propaganda machines in the world pretty much sums of the worldview of Sarah Palin. Sister Sarah views herself as bigger than Fox News, and bigger than the conservative movement. She is a superstar in her own mind, but she can’t see that the world has passed her by.

Sarah Palin is the 21st Century Norma Desmond. She is stuck in the past and dreaming of comeback that will never happen.

http://www.politicususa.com/sarah-palin-fox-news.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

LnGrrrR
01-27-2013, 02:28 PM

Do you feel better when you call people libtards?

LnGrrrR
01-27-2013, 02:29 PM

Hard questions like, "What magazines do you read?"

scott
01-27-2013, 03:20 PM
This move by Fox is like an impassable obstacle on the road of Sarah's career. Or maybe it is a bridge.... A bridge to.... Hmmm, not sure where.

boutons_deux
01-27-2013, 03:43 PM
"marginalized, like all political conservatives"

pitbull bitch's problem wasn't as "political conservative" :lol, but as ignorant, stupid, inexperienced, inarticulate, hustler, intended to be a useful idiot, but was just an idiot.

Even the ignorant fucks who watch Fox Repug Propaganda stopped watching her.

Wild Cobra
01-27-2013, 04:16 PM
Do you feel better when you call people libtards?
LOL...

Doesn't make me feel better, but I think it applies usually. You have a point though.

LnGrrrR
01-27-2013, 10:05 PM
LOL...

Doesn't make me feel better, but I think it applies usually. You have a point though.

:tu I think insulting people is a natural stress release as long as its not used too liberally.

spursncowboys
01-27-2013, 10:52 PM
How did the MSM lead to her getting fired by Fox News?

Be specific.

She didn't get fired.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-27-2013, 10:54 PM
She didn't get fired.

So then how did the MSM sabotage her?

spursncowboys
01-27-2013, 10:57 PM
sabotage??

boutons_deux
01-27-2013, 11:00 PM

she got pushed out, fired, with a huge cut in fees, that she refused, as Fox expected and wanted.

Wild Cobra
01-28-2013, 03:16 AM
:tu I think insulting people is a natural stress release as long as its not used too liberally.
Yes, these forums are good at times to get some stress out that we don't want to release around family, friends, and coworkers.

Still, I don't chronically target people for silly reasons.

I think its pretty sad that nobody can say what's good about their party or favorite candidate. It has become nothing but trying to make the other guy look worse.

What does it say about ones favorite candidate or party when they resort to that?

coyotes_geek
01-28-2013, 08:48 AM

Just stop. Palin is out because Fox viewers quit tuning in to watch her. Simple as that. It's about ratings, not some liberal conspiracy.

Palin had a good run, but her 15 minutes are up.

CosmicCowboy
01-28-2013, 09:30 AM
Palin has probably banked 20 million+ in the last 4 years.

:lmao at you losers calling her stupid.

boutons_deux
01-28-2013, 09:48 AM
Palin has probably banked 20 million+ in the last 4 years.

:lmao at you losers calling her stupid.

There's lots of stupid, ignorant people who make money.

CosmicCowboy
01-28-2013, 10:16 AM
:lmao @ Boutons

baseline bum
01-28-2013, 10:47 AM
Being an ignorant sacrcastic c*nt with tits doesn't make her intelligent. Although she's much smarter than the jackasses who picked her for VP, helping to ruin the GOP brand.

coyotes_geek
01-28-2013, 11:11 AM
Palin as a politician? Pretty ignorant.

Palin as an opportunist? Fucking brilliant.