PDA

View Full Version : If I were a woman...

Avante
01-26-2013, 01:56 AM
...no way in hell I'd be worried about equal anything. I'd also not work a day in my life, I'd find me some sugardaddy and let him take care of me. I'd never load a dishwasher, or do any laundry, I sure in the hell ain't joining the Marines. That's funny.

I'd spent my days out in the garden, painting, reading, doing my nails, getting a massage, gossiping with my rich friends and every once in awhile throw sugardaddy a bone even if I have to fake it.

All this talk about women wanting to be a man's equal........why? I'd rather have doors opened for me, chairs pulled out for me, somebody else doing all the work. Why in the hell would I want to go thru all that shit a man has to deal with? I'd be totally content laying around the pool in my bikini while my sugardaddy braved that big old badass world out there.

I'd rather kick back, sip lemonade thru a straw and listen to....

h8tuTSi6Sck

Sure beats boot camp, which would ruin my nails.

Blake
01-26-2013, 02:50 PM
You already act like a little girl around here.

Reck
01-26-2013, 06:09 PM
So basically you would want to be a receptacle cum bucket to be used at the whim of men?

Good for you.

DMC
01-26-2013, 06:52 PM
So basically you would want to be a receptacle cum bucket to be used at the whim of men?

Good for you.

He doesn't like change.

Latarian Milton
01-26-2013, 08:22 PM
they don't just wanna be equal to us, they want to turn the traditional social structure upside down and make it a matriarchy like the stone age. bitches are far greedier than us men imho

rascal
01-26-2013, 10:58 PM
Money is power. Men could do what ever they wanted in the past and women would just have to put up with it because they couldn't financially take care of themselves. Now they work, make money and can take care of themselves, no need to stay with a man, divorce rate sky rockets. Now they divorce just because they are bored, no way that happens in the past. Most divorces are initiated by women.

Jacob1983
01-27-2013, 01:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T8lNh7RYHg

JudynTX
01-28-2013, 11:47 AM
...no way in hell I'd be worried about equal anything. I'd also not work a day in my life, I'd find me some sugardaddy and let him take care of me. I'd never load a dishwasher, or do any laundry, I sure in the hell ain't joining the Marines. That's funny.

I'd spent my days out in the garden, painting, reading, doing my nails, getting a massage, gossiping with my rich friends and every once in awhile throw sugardaddy a bone even if I have to fake it.

All this talk about women wanting to be a man's equal........why? I'd rather have doors opened for me, chairs pulled out for me, somebody else doing all the work. Why in the hell would I want to go thru all that shit a man has to deal with? I'd be totally content laying around the pool in my bikini while my sugardaddy braved that big old badass world out there.

I'd rather kick back, sip lemonade thru a straw and listen to....

h8tuTSi6Sck

Sure beats boot camp, which would ruin my nails.

So does this mean you treat your wife like a queen?

johnsmith
01-28-2013, 11:48 AM

When she's home he does, but when his fat ass is sitting on the couch while she's at work, no, no he does not.

JudynTX
01-28-2013, 11:51 AM
:lol

Avante
01-29-2013, 10:02 AM

Ever notice?

Me...sure a nice day isn't it?
somebody...fuck you faggot!
Me...crawl off my leg asshole
somebody...all you do is bitch

Well?

Avante
01-29-2013, 10:03 AM

Good for you.

That's what you got from that?

Avante
01-29-2013, 10:05 AM
they don't just wanna be equal to us, they want to turn the traditional social structure upside down and make it a matriarchy like the stone age. bitches are far greedier than us men imho

You're obviously too immature to understand the realities of the situation. Bitches.....tells me that.

Avante
01-29-2013, 10:14 AM

Trust me, if she isn't happy I won't be either. So I put her in the best possible situation to make me happy. I make it impossible for her to be anything but happy with her life. I anticipate what will happen if this or that isn't taken care of. She wakes up to dirty dishes in the sink, a dirty house, the shower/bath needs cleaning, the porch needs sweeping etc etc, now what will I see? She wakes up to everything spic n' span now what? As you know also being a Judy, it's those little things that mean so much to a (the species) woman. That little note telling her how much she means to you, you ladies love that sort of thing.

I get a kick out of those hardcore chicks who try to play badass. Be sweet and they melt just like all women, yep...the species....it's out of their control.

lebomb
01-29-2013, 10:42 AM
DUNCANownsKOBE is a BITCH. Noone does anything for her dumbass Avante.

Blake
01-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Ever notice?

Me...sure a nice day isn't it?
somebody...fuck you faggot!
Me...crawl off my leg asshole
somebody...all you do is bitch

Well?

Blake
01-29-2013, 10:57 AM
In before SBM cries ”sprung”

TDMVPDPOY
01-29-2013, 10:59 AM
some of you clowns in here hating the fag avante, beggars cant be choosers...cause u fck him in the ass anyway....

mrsmaalox
01-29-2013, 11:25 AM
some of you clowns in here hating the fag avante, beggars cant be choosers...cause u fck him in the ass anyway....

:lol

Avante
01-29-2013, 11:25 AM

Dude, 17?

Anybody here have any brains?

silverblk mystix
01-29-2013, 11:36 AM
In before SBM cries ”sprung”

good call....

Sprung sheeple are well trained. Thanks.

Avante
01-29-2013, 11:43 AM
good call....

I have never seen anyone with a worst case of Avante-itist than this little Blake shit. Talk about totally owning a pet, wow!

Avante
01-29-2013, 11:48 AM
A little advice to the guys out there who can't figure women out. Don't try, because you can't.

Blake
01-29-2013, 11:58 AM
good call....

yes you are. You're welcome.

Blake
01-29-2013, 12:00 PM
A little advice to the guys out there who can't figure women out. Don't try, because you can't.

don't worry. I gave up trying to figure you out months ago.

Avante
01-29-2013, 12:18 PM
don't worry. I gave up trying to figure you out months ago.

Worry, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Dude, look at you, you're a fucking mess. Nobody gives a damn about you, worry?????? Are you for real?

Blake
01-29-2013, 12:21 PM
Worry, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Dude, look at you, you're a fucking mess. Nobody gives a damn about you, worry?????? Are you for real?

Whatever, princess.

Avante
01-29-2013, 12:31 PM
Whatever, princess.

translation

I love it when you talk nasty to me, it makes me wet.

TDMVPDPOY
01-29-2013, 01:23 PM
a guy who always wanted the cock

now he wants to be a girl, cause he could get cock

avante cock lover

Avante
01-29-2013, 01:34 PM
a guy who always wanted the cock

now he wants to be a girl, cause he could get cock

avante cock lover

Dude, read that back to yourself. Pretty stupid, huh? Come on little fella that silly ass fantasy bullshit ...why? You really that stupid?

silverblk mystix
01-29-2013, 01:38 PM
Dude, read that back to yourself. Pretty stupid, huh? Come on little fella that silly ass fantasy bullshit ...why? You really that stupid?

Avante - have you ever noticed that stupid people post stupid things?

Sheeple can't help being sheeple - they just are.

Stupid sheeple - can't help posting stupid sheeple nonsense - it is who they are.

Give em a break my friend - they can't help themselves.

Avante
01-29-2013, 01:42 PM

Stupid sheeple - can't help posting stupid sheeple nonsense - it is who they are.

It's all good bro, I do get a kick out of all these little punks who wouldn't say shit if not in hiding. You can tell those who had a ton of sand kicked in their face everytime they hit the beach. It's funny to watch them trying to now get even while safely hidden aware.

It's always that same guy just the names change.

Stupid.
Not a thread starter.
Follower
Uncreative
Stupid

TDMVPDPOY
01-29-2013, 01:43 PM
im not the one who created a thread wanting to be a woman....

out of all the stupid threads u made talkin about woman and nonsense shit

the truth really comes out u want to be a woman to be on the end of a cock

Avante
01-29-2013, 01:46 PM
im not the one who created a thread wanting to be a woman....

out of all the stupid threads u made talkin about woman and nonsense shit

the truth really comes out u want to be a woman to be on the end of a cock

Are you reallly that dense? No way in hell I'd want to be a woman. HELL NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Who in the fuck wants to ...

have a period
lay there while somebody pounds on you
have a baby...OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wear a bra
squat to pee

Fuck that!

That was ..if I were.

lebomb
01-29-2013, 01:47 PM

No kidding...........they all probably do a circle jerk, rubbin each others tiny dicks out using their tears, since none of them can hold onto a girl or more than likely...... have never been with one. Well, besides their mom at birth. Bunch of faggots. :rollin

TDMVPDPOY
01-29-2013, 01:48 PM
Are you reallly that dense? No way in hell I'd want to be a woman. HELL NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

That was ..if I were.

i dunno what difference it makes whether ur a woman or a guy, u always love cock

Avante
01-29-2013, 01:49 PM
i dunno what difference it makes whether ur a woman or a guy, u always love cock

Come on guy, who here is 13?

TDMVPDPOY
01-29-2013, 01:52 PM
Come on guy, who here is 13?

explains for the creation of this thread...

JudynTX
01-29-2013, 01:56 PM
Trust me, if she isn't happy I won't be either. So I put her in the best possible situation to make me happy. I make it impossible for her to be anything but happy with her life. I anticipate what will happen if this or that isn't taken care of. She wakes up to dirty dishes in the sink, a dirty house, the shower/bath needs cleaning, the porch needs sweeping etc etc, now what will I see? She wakes up to everything spic n' span now what? As you know also being a Judy, it's those little things that mean so much to a (the species) woman. That little note telling her how much she means to you, you ladies love that sort of thing.

I get a kick out of those hardcore chicks who try to play badass. Be sweet and they melt just like all women, yep...the species....it's out of their control.

But how do we know she's really happy? She could just be telling you that.

Avante
01-29-2013, 01:56 PM
explains for the creation of this thread...

Says the daddy of...

Motorboating Strippers....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
01-29-2013, 01:58 PM
But how do we know she's really happy? She could just be telling you that.

It's not about what she tells me, it's all about what she does for me. A King never had it better.

JudynTX
01-29-2013, 02:00 PM
It's not about what she tells me, it's all about what she does for me. A King never had it better.

She could be robbing you blind and you wouldn't know that either.

TDMVPDPOY
01-29-2013, 02:03 PM
stop being a cock teaser and start suckin dick avante

Avante
01-29-2013, 02:04 PM

What's mine is hers if she wants it. We don't have...hers/mine...we have ...ours. Obviously we have things the other doesn't want but if we did......

Avante
01-29-2013, 02:05 PM
stop being a cock teaser and start suckin dick avante

Dude, it's not working, ok? You look stupid, got it? Cutting ya loose son, you're too stupid to deal with.

lebomb
01-29-2013, 03:00 PM

Well hell, anyone could do that then. You could get treated like shit and be getting robbed blind. Might as well be cool, and get some ass n cookie then right????

Avante
01-29-2013, 03:12 PM
Well hell, anyone could do that then. You could get treated like shit and be getting robbed blind. Might as well be cool, and get some ass n cookie then right????

When you have been married for over 30 years you are way past worrying about being robbed, hahahaha!!!!!!!

Avante
01-29-2013, 03:21 PM
I should have known better, my bad.

This isn't about me wishing/wanting to be a woman, ok? I assumed that was very clear, obviously it was too confusing "here". No way in Hell I'd want to be a woman, no thanks. Ok ya got that?

JudynTX
01-29-2013, 03:22 PM
When you have been married for over 30 years you are way past worrying about being robbed, hahahaha!!!!!!!

30 years? Damn....how old are you? 100?

Avante
01-29-2013, 03:30 PM
30 years? Damn....how old are you? 100?

To make a long story short...

Met Judy at a bar in Porterville, I was 33 she was 21. That was 30 years ago.

So all that stuff you've been trying to talk really doesn't apply to us.

Clipper Nation
01-29-2013, 03:51 PM
TDMVPDPOY bringing the stealth goods lately, going HAM on that old faggot Avante :lol

TDMVPDPOY
01-29-2013, 03:54 PM

so for most of ur life u been living a lie, gettin married to hide ur real sexual gender

Clipper Nation
01-29-2013, 03:57 PM

Wow, you've kept a beard for THIRTY years? Wouldn't it have been easier to just come out of the closet to begin with instead of keeping up the charade this long? :lol

silverblk mystix
01-29-2013, 04:03 PM
TDMVPDPOY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=977) bringing the stealth goods lately, going HAM on that old faggot Avante :lol

Sometimes OTHER stupid idiots encourage the ORIGINAL stupid idiots to continue being stupid idiots. Can't make this shit up - it is comedy gold.

TDMVPDPOY
01-29-2013, 04:04 PM
Wow, you've kept a beard for THIRTY years? Wouldn't it have been easier to just come out of the closet to begin with instead of keeping up the charade this long? :lol

i think it wouldve been easier had someone broke his lower ribs, so he can bend forward and suck his own dick....

lebomb
01-29-2013, 04:31 PM

No shit!!!! They rob you from the first date!!!! LMAO!!!!

johnsmith
01-29-2013, 04:56 PM
No shit!!!! They rob you from the first date!!!! LMAO!!!!

Serious question here, but were you really "laughing your ass off" when you typed that or read Avante's post? I mean, it doesn't strike me to be funny really at all. At best I see it deserving a sarcastic smirk on your face, but certainly not a LMAO followed by four exclamation points. That would imply that you read Avante's post and just started dying laughing. You were laughing so hard the neighbors could hear you.

Just doesn't make sense to me.

Clipper Nation
01-29-2013, 05:49 PM
Sometimes OTHER stupid idiots encourage the ORIGINAL stupid idiots to continue being stupid idiots.
You're right.... I mean, why else would you suck Avante's dick all day? :lol

silverblk mystix
01-29-2013, 05:51 PM
You're right.... I mean, why else would you suck Avante's dick all day? :lol

Some idiots don't even realize when they are being idiots like this pair of morons...

Reck
01-29-2013, 08:06 PM
TDMVPDPOY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=977) bringing the stealth goods lately, going HAM on that old faggot Avante :lol

He's trying to earn his bold back. :lol

Gotta admit, TDMVP is bringing the goods lately.

Then again, Avante is the easiest poster to take a dump on when you're feeling down. :lmao

Avante
01-30-2013, 08:12 PM
so for most of ur life u been living a lie, gettin married to hide ur real sexual gender

Who was hiding?

Avante
01-30-2013, 08:14 PM
He's trying to earn his bold back. :lol

Gotta admit, TDMVP is bringing the goods lately.

Then again, Avante is the easiest poster to take a dump on when you're feeling down. :lmao

You come to see me when you're felling low and blue, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reck
01-30-2013, 08:16 PM
Yes, that makes perfect sense.

Tell me more.

AussieFanKurt
01-30-2013, 08:17 PM
It laughs a lot at unfunny things, how odd

Avante
01-30-2013, 08:18 PM
I can't get over how freaks like that don't realize how fucking worthless they are.

Avante
01-30-2013, 08:19 PM
Yes, that makes perfect sense.

Tell me more.

Just going with what your dumbass said.

Avante
01-30-2013, 08:20 PM
It laughs a lot at unfunny things, how odd

You talking about odd...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

AussieFanKurt
01-30-2013, 08:22 PM
hmm