PDA

View Full Version : anyone else see this ad and think Avante/Mason?

Blake
01-26-2013, 07:21 PM
FjTQV6CjAPE

I did

Avante
01-29-2013, 09:27 AM
I was around 7/8 years old when I first started playing football. I hated (actually softball) baseball, only played it when I had to. Yep, too boring. So there I was playing football with the bigger kids on the block, I centered for both teams since I was the runt. That went on for a a few weeks, then one day a ball got batted right back in my hands, somehow I caught it, so why not run? So I did. I never centered again after that, yep, a natural born running back.

I scored 107 td's as an 8th (recess) grader, yep, we kept track of that. I was a high school star and had offers from Sacramento State, Fresno State, CPSLO and Northern Arizona. I still hold a couple high school records, best season average of 8.6 and longest kickoff return (tied with two others) of 99 yards (in the endzone it's a touch back in HS ball). Then she told me "I'm pregnant", hello US Navy, I was 18.

I played four years of flag football on the ships team where I became a wide receiver/pass rusher. After I got out I sold health insurance for three years, there I ran into an old HS buddy, he asked me if I wanted to play some more football, yep, the city flag football league, I played ten years there. I also played in a couple alumni games for my old high school. I was 48 the last time I wore pads.

Mason is into basketball.

While here...

ESPN the Magazine has a great picture of Colin Kaepernick on the cover, looks great on my wall, to go with my Niner clock and hanging hats. That came the day after trading....

third year Jerry Rice
third year Walter Payton

....for a Topps Kaepernick rookie card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Niners win Sunday they will become the NFC's all time leader in SB wins with six. The Steelers the AFC leader also with six.

So who can tell me the name of the first AFL player to score against the NFL in a SB?

What would have been really cool back in the day would have been an AFL vs NFL All Star Game.

Imagine....

AFL

Len Dawson
Cookie Gilchrist
Paul Lowe
Lance Alworth
Lionel Taylor
Fred Arbanas

NFL

Johnny Unitas
Jimmy Brown
Gale Sayers
Ray Berry
Bobby Mitchell
John Mackey

Blake
01-29-2013, 10:17 AM
That just reinforced my original thought.

Avante
01-29-2013, 10:29 AM
That just reinforced my original thought.

Dude, you're a freak, nobody cares about your opinion, ok?

The forgotten Niner.

In the early 60's the Niners took a defensive back out of NCA&T named J.D.Smith and made a fullback out of him (back then the top rushers were fullbacks) and he flourished. He was one of the top backs in the league and had a 1000 yard season back when that meant something. He was also the first back in NFL history from one of those HBCU schools to have a 1000 yard season. Yet, he's pretty much lost in obscurity today.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-29-2013, 10:30 AM
The dad isn't nearly fat enough to be Avante.

Avante
01-29-2013, 10:32 AM

That was stupid even for you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-29-2013, 10:42 AM
That was stupid even for you.

Almost as stupid as you thinking anyone believes that you weigh 280 and aren't fat.

Avante
01-29-2013, 11:00 AM
Almost as stupid as you thinking anyone believes that you weigh 280 and aren't fat.

Look at Maurice Jones Drew, Ray Rice, Ricky Ervins, Steve Broussard, all around 5-6ish 200 pounds. Now check one of those height vs weight charts, yep..fat.

Large frame, big boned.

GoodOdor
01-29-2013, 11:04 AM
a retired, 60 year old fatass who eats 1 big ass meal a day, does nothing but post on forums all day, and is 5-6 is comparing himself to a professional athlete
who practices/lifts weights every day for several hours.....

fatass:lol

Avante
01-29-2013, 11:11 AM
So you believe some of what I tell you but not all of it, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Check this guy out on a chart. He's 5-6.

SKqu5CMJ1r8

GoodOdor
01-29-2013, 11:12 AM
So you believe some of what I tell you but not all of it, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I guess next time you'll go from 5-6 200 pounds to 5-3 and 180?

Avante
01-29-2013, 11:15 AM
I guess next time you'll go from 5-6 200 pounds to 5-3 and 180?

I'm 6-2 277 pounds. Obviously when dealing with that gang of followers we have here I tell them whatever it takes to mess with them. I don't care what anyone here looks like why anyone would....????

GoodOdor
01-29-2013, 11:18 AM
I'm 6-2 277 pounds. Obviously when dealing with that gang of followers we have here I tell them whatever it takes to mess with them. I don't care what anyone here looks like why anyone would....????

You cared enough to take a picture of your shitty garage full of garbage..........maybe it's time you tried to apologize again, this time I promise not to shit on you:toast

Blake
01-29-2013, 11:20 AM

Truth long bomb

Avante
01-29-2013, 11:23 AM
You cared enough to take a picture of your shitty garage full of garbage..........maybe it's time you tried to apologize again, this time I promise not to shit on you:toast

You see...

CD's
books
magazines
tapes
candles/cool holders
pictures of...Jimi Hendrix, Robert Johnson, Usain Bolt, John Lee Hooker. Jim Brown, Bob Dylan, James Dean.

...as garbage?

I have never had anyone not go..."WOW!!!!!!!!"...the first time they see my Fortress of Solitude.

Clipper Nation
01-29-2013, 03:37 PM
I have never had anyone not go..."WOW!!!!!!!!"...the first time they see my Fortress of Solitude.
They mean "wow" as in "wow, seek help"...

Trill Clinton
01-29-2013, 04:38 PM
weird thread