PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers are a solid team when they get this kind of scoring balance.

midnightpulp
01-27-2013, 06:13 PM
Make no mistake, they're still a middle tier team despite their "big win" (a team the Warriors just beat, and a team who has looked very underwhelming lately and is just finishing up a long road trip), but at least the Lakers are playing decent enough to give their fans hope that they'll make some sort of "run."

Proceed with your jizz hurricane, Lakers fans.

Relevancy
01-27-2013, 06:14 PM
Stfu you freaking honkey, you know your afraid of them if the Spurs ever face them.

Baron Davιs
01-27-2013, 06:14 PM
Kirby finally playing the right way after 17 years.

Relevancy
01-27-2013, 06:15 PM
I seriously feel like knocking you out, your the type of white kid that is waiting for an ass beat

midnightpulp
01-27-2013, 06:16 PM
I seriously feel like knocking you out, your the type of white kid that is waiting for an ass beat

I'm complimenting your team and that's the kind of response I get?

Relevancy
01-27-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm complimenting your team and that's the kind of response I get?Your saying their a solid team, their more than that and you know it dude, if they play like this they'll be one of the elite teams just like your Spurs.

Jt.ONE
01-27-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm complimenting your team and that's the kind of response I get?

:lol

StrengthAndHonor
01-27-2013, 06:20 PM
Not sold in this tbh. Dwight's a huge liability down low, dude can't make a bucket unless its dunk. What happens when Gasol is having one of those off nights? They're toasted since they don't have any low post threat.

LakaFan
Lakers only going to lose 8 more from here. Make the playoffs and the season would have officially started.

Spur_Fanatic
Why Clipper fans defend the Lakers? Its a LA thing?

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 06:21 PM
Why Clipper fans defend the Lakers? Its a LA thing?

Actual lifelong Clipperfans, such as myself, fucking loathe and detest the Lakers, so defending them is actually a bandwagon thing...

midnightpulp
01-27-2013, 06:22 PM
Your saying their a solid team, their more than that and you know it dude, if they play like this they'll be one of the elite teams just like your Spurs.

No they won't. I don't even consider the Spurs elite since they lack a superstar. This game was the equivalent of the Heat losing to the Wizards. Trap game.

Said the same thing after the Knicks game and the Lakers got even worse.

Nice win, anyhow.

freetiago
01-27-2013, 06:23 PM
Lakers brought their A+ game and OKC brought about a C+
one of the rare games thunderefs were just the thunder also

also seriously doubt kobe can keep up averaging an efficient triple double for the entire season
a) hes never been efficient
b) he has to chuck

lefty20
Kirby finally playing the right way after 17 years.

That's GOAT B-Ball IQ there...

Ghazi
Lakers will need to put together a solid 10 game stretch for anyone knowledgeable to think they've turned a corner. some people thought htye were "bck" around Christmas too, with a 6 game win streak.

right now they're still only 19-25 but with a +1.4 point differential, which is slightly above average

Cry Havoc
01-27-2013, 06:24 PM
No they won't. I don't even consider the Spurs elite since they lack a superstar.

Except for, you know, having the second best PG in the game, and a top 3 big man this season.

StrengthAndHonor
01-27-2013, 06:25 PM
Actual lifelong Clipperfans, such as myself, fucking loathe and detest the Lakers, so defending them is actually a bandwagon thing...

:lol:lmao:lol:lmao:lol:lmao

You a worst liar than Manti teo. No one is a freaking lifelong Clippers fan unless you're Billy Crystal

:lol:lmao:lol

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 06:25 PM
Except for, you know, having the second best PG in the game

When did the Spurs get D-Rose? :lol

DMC
01-27-2013, 06:26 PM
Kobe fan hates this shit. They hate the "I told you so" from Spurs fan. No way they want to face the reality that Kobe cannot carry the offensive load. You can go back years and find the comments stating the Lakers need a balanced scoring attack, and that sharing the ball on offense means sharing the burden on defense.

Cry Havoc
01-27-2013, 06:27 PM

Eh, he's definitely better than Parker, but only if he comes back at 90%+ of what he was. There's no guarantee on a full recovery from that injury.

That said, I want to see him back at full strength. Guy brings it every night and he's awesome to watch.

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 06:27 PM
:lol:lmao:lol:lmao:lol:lmao You a worst liar than Manti teo. No one is a freaking lifelong Clippers fan unless you're Billy Crystal

:lol Bandwagon faggot
:lol Kobe dickrider
:lol "Bynum didn't play in the Finals"
:lol "The Magic were a 5-seed when they went to the Finals"
:lol "Kareem, Magic, Bird, and Duncan won back-to-back Finals MVP's"
:lol Exposing yourself as a Lakerfan after one regular season win

racm
01-27-2013, 06:28 PM
Kobe plays better when he plays like Manu instead of Neal tbh

midnightpulp
01-27-2013, 06:28 PM
Except for, you know, having the second best PG in the game, and a top 3 big man this season.

Yeah, but we just don't have that transcendent guy to drop 40 when everyone's asshole is tight.

We're right at the edge of elite, though.

Mugen
01-27-2013, 06:29 PM
:lmao DazedandConfused lurking after not posting all season

Cry Havoc
01-27-2013, 06:29 PM
And classifying Parker as anything less than a superstar is ridiculous, tbh. Last 10 games he's averaging almost 24 and 9 dimes on 57% from the field in just 34 minutes per. :wow

Cry Havoc
01-27-2013, 06:30 PM

You a worst liar than Manti teo. No one is a freaking lifelong Clippers fan unless you're Billy Crystal

Wtf are you talking about? There are a lot of Clippers fans who've been with that team for a decade+. Get over yourself.

racm
Yeah, but we just don't have that transcendent guy to drop 40 when everyone's asshole is tight.

Tbh there are only two or three guys in the league with that distinction.

The Spurs have to win with defense, though, which is something neither the Heat or Thunder can really say.

Mugen
Don't be shy faggots, you won't have many more opportunities this season tbh. Somebody roll cobblers ass in here and let's make this a fucking fiesta.

http://9.asset.soup.io/asset/3154/5033_5a29.gif

DazedAndConfused
01-27-2013, 06:32 PM
The Lakers might not be able to get it all together this season. I think it is still a very likely probability that they don't make the playoffs.

What this game showed today, however, is that this team has great potential once they are healthy and have had time to develop real chemistry with one another. D12 is still not in true form and both Hill and Blake are out (two major bench players). It remains to be seen if Kobe can keep up this kind of quarterbacking, but so long as they keep winning I don't see him reverting back to chuck mode anytime soon. Perhaps all those losses were truly a blessing in disguise.

Anyways, still a long ways to go. Laker fans know what a championship team looks like and we aren't going to jizz ourselves over regular season wins.

Cry Havoc
01-27-2013, 06:32 PM
Tbh there are only two or three guys in the league with that distinction.

The Spurs have to win with defense, though, which is something neither the Heat or Thunder can really say.

The Heat can still play defense, they just choose not to. Like the Spurs, they're realized the regular season is a joke and nothing more than a warm-up.

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Wtf are you talking about? There are a lot of Clippers fans who've been with that team for a decade+. Get over yourself.

I've rolled with the Clipps since the Larry Brown days... Loy Vaught is still among my all-time favorite Clippers... hell, I remember the prototype of Lob City with Odom, Darius, and Q-Rich, I loved that team even though they didn't win shit.... I even watched the miniseries ESPN made about that team, especially Darius and Q-Rich...

StrengthAndHonor has really exposed himself as a bandwagon faggot, tbh... :lol

racm
01-27-2013, 06:34 PM
The Heat can still play defense, they just choose not to. Like the Spurs, they're realized the regular season is a joke and nothing more than a warm-up.

True, but you have to admit Ray Allen's a total defensive liability who is next to useless when teams don't let him get open.

Cry Havoc

Defense makes up for that. See the last two Spurs title runs and the Pistons in 04.

StrengthAndHonor

They sure as hell don't create accounts in Spurstalk in 2012 :lmao

"Lifelong Clipper fan" That's funnier than Westbrooks fashion sense.

:lmao

Floyd Pacquiao
:lol Laker fans coming out the wood work

racm
01-27-2013, 06:36 PM
I've rolled with the Clipps since the Larry Brown days... Loy Vaught is still among my all-time favorite Clippers... hell, I remember the prototype of Lob City with Odom, Darius, and Q-Rich, I loved that team even though they didn't win shit.... I even watched the miniseries ESPN made about that team, especially Darius and Q-Rich...

StrengthAndHonor has really exposed himself as a bandwagon faggot, tbh... :lol

Son how was Doc Rivers in a Clipper jersey

Clipper Nation
Good thing I made mine in 2011, then :lol

Cry Havoc

"Lifelong Clipper fan" That's funnier than Westbrooks fashion sense.

:lol strengthandhonor

:lol unable to comprehend why everyone thinks he's a douche

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Son how was Doc Rivers in a Clipper jersey

Better than his scrub son in a Pelicans jersey :lol

Cry Havoc
01-27-2013, 06:40 PM
Better than his scrub son in a Pelicans jersey :lol

Still think it should have been the New Orleans Brass, tbh. Has a nice... ring... to it.

I think they went with Pelicans because it's easier to market a Pelican than a trombone/trumpet to younger fans. Hard to imagine a kid wanting to squeeze a stuffed musical instrument. :lol

StrengthAndHonor
01-27-2013, 06:41 PM
Googling the Clippers history as if that makes a difference :lmao

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 06:44 PM
Googling the Clippers history as if that makes a difference :lmao

:lol Listing the Clippers as your favorite team because your Lakers are the biggest disappointment in sports history

StrengthAndHonor
01-27-2013, 06:49 PM
:lol @ Stealth Lebron fan jumping the bandwagon just in case the Heat fails to win this year.

:lol @ using Loy Vaught as proof of allegiance to the Clippers

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 06:52 PM
"Stealth LeBron fan"? :lol

It's no secret I'm a huge fan of the Kang... doesn't mean I'm not a Clipperfan first... when LBJ signs with the Clipps in 2014, it'll be even easier to root for both :downspin:

I liked Vaught for his rebounding.... Griffin and DJ need to go watch some tape of him from back in the day so they can learn how to box the fuck out and board up...

Bynumite
01-27-2013, 06:52 PM
Apart from Flop City Nation, the other clipperfans on ST seem to be extremely Lakers friendly for some reason.

Mugen
01-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Apart from Flop City Nation, the other clipperfans on ST seem to be extremely Lakers friendly for some reason.

probably because they're not really clipperfans.

StrengthAndHonor
01-27-2013, 06:57 PM
"Stealth LeBron fan"? :lol

It's no secret I'm a huge fan of the Kang... doesn't mean I'm not a Clipperfan first... when LBJ signs with the Clipps in 2014, it'll be even easier to root for both :downspin:

I liked Vaught for his rebounding.... Griffin and DJ need to go watch some tape of him from back in the day so they can learn how to box the fuck out and board up...
I have no beef with you. Just thought it was funny. More power to you this 2013.

StrengthAndHonor
01-27-2013, 07:00 PM

Ive been a Clippers fan since 89. I even have a picture of me and Danny Manning a week before he was traded.

LkrFan
01-27-2013, 07:00 PM
They actually played like they gave a damn, but still could have lost. Don't count on WB shooting so poorly against a Laker team with a 72-year old backcourt. Howard has to shoot his FTAs better than he has. Hell, the whole team left about 12 points on the scoreboard. Meanwhile, KD made 13.

But, it's a win, so I'll take it. Bring on the Pelicans.

StrengthAndHonor
01-27-2013, 07:01 PM

Ive been a Clippers fan since 89. I even have a picture of me and Danny Manning a week before he was traded.

baseline bum
01-27-2013, 07:02 PM
Lakers only going to lose 8 more from here. Make the playoffs and the season would have officially started.

Shouldn't Clark be the fifth guy in your sig?

FYM
01-27-2013, 07:02 PM
No they won't. I don't even consider the Spurs elite since they lack a superstar. This game was the equivalent of the Heat losing to the Wizards. Trap game.

Said the same thing after the Knicks game and the Lakers got even worse.

Nice win, anyhow.

so far Duncan is playing like a superstar he cannot put 40 on a team but defensively he has been huge. Spurs with this kind of Duncan are a danger in POs for anybody except the heat. Parker is playing great but he is no franchise player.

Mugen
01-27-2013, 07:03 PM

Danny Manning can suck my dick tbh.

StrengthAndHonor
01-27-2013, 07:04 PM
Danny Manning can suck my dick tbh.

I dare you to say that to his face tbh.

Spur_Fanatic
01-27-2013, 07:05 PM
Don't be shy faggots, you won't have many more opportunities this season tbh. Somebody roll cobblers ass in here and let's make this a fucking fiesta.

:lol:lmao:rollin:p:

Mugen
01-27-2013, 07:06 PM
I dare you to say that to his face tbh.

I probably would right before he did tbh.

Bynumite
01-27-2013, 07:06 PM
I like the part where the Lakers hired Nash and his coach but they're back to Kobe playing PG :lol Good thing Nash is a great shooter.

thunderup
01-27-2013, 07:09 PM

:lol So you've been a loser all your life and just now you decide to come out of the closet.

:lol Heat bandwagoner giving other people shit for bandwagoning

anonoftheinternets
01-27-2013, 07:09 PM

please Drose averages 0 points per 36 mins this year which is substantially lower than parker ... of course his 0 points / 0 mins average can be considered to be infinity .. in which case, hes breaking records in the NBA & the laws of science ....

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 07:20 PM
:lol So you've been a loser all your life and just now you decide to come out of the closet.

It's called loyalty, something you meth-addled hillbillies know nothing about since you were handed a stolen team on the rise and several draft lottery food stamps from day 1..

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-27-2013, 07:43 PM

:lol exposing yourself as a Lakers fan

benefactor
01-27-2013, 07:51 PM

rofl

benefactor
01-27-2013, 07:53 PM
The Lakers might not be able to get it all together this season. I think it is still a very likely probability that they don't make the playoffs.

What this game showed today, however, is that this team has great potential once they are healthy and have had time to develop real chemistry with one another. D12 is still not in true form and both Hill and Blake are out (two major bench players). It remains to be seen if Kobe can keep up this kind of quarterbacking, but so long as they keep winning I don't see him reverting back to chuck mode anytime soon. Perhaps all those losses were truly a blessing in disguise.

Anyways, still a long ways to go. Laker fans know what a championship team looks like and we aren't going to jizz ourselves over regular season wins.
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

HI-FI

:lmao:rollin
this is why the internet was invented.

as for my nig Kirby, it's always hilarious when he passes the ball and tries to be a leader just to prove he is capable of it. it reminds me of Ralph Fiennes in Schlinder's List, how he tries "pardoning" people just to prove he can, but we all know what's underneath.

thunderup
It's called loyalty, something you meth-addled hillbillies know nothing about since you were handed a stolen team on the rise and several draft lottery food stamps from day 1..
:lol "loyalty"

The franchise wasn't stolen, it was purchased and relocated to OKC. Dumbass morons like yourself chalk up our franchise as stolen and go onto attempt to spoit NBA conspiracies like crazy. I shouldn't expect more from people like you though on the count that you've been a loser all your life following a loser team.

:lol faggot ass whiny loser

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-27-2013, 07:54 PM

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-27-2013, 07:54 PM

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 09:36 PM
I shouldn't expect more from people like you though on the count that you've been a loser all your life following a loser team.

:lol faggot ass whiny loser
So you'll be hopping off the Thunderefs bandwagon when they eventually decline and become a shitty team? After all, you wouldn't want to be a "loser following a loser team," right? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-27-2013, 09:41 PM
The "loser for following a losing team" is one of the lamest insults ever. Fat Mexicans who cheer for the Lakers use it to make them feel better about their worthless existence.

Thebesteva
01-27-2013, 09:48 PM
The "loser for following a losing team" is one of the lamest insults ever. Fat Mexicans who cheer for the Lakers use it to make them feel better about their worthless existence.

Lakers also have the best looking women at their games, been to a ton of Laker games. You would think you're at a porn expo, it's a dime piece factory at Staples during Laker games. Not so much at Clipper games tho. Been to a few of those

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Lakers also have the best looking women at their games, been to a ton of Laker games. You would think you're at a porn expo, it's a dime piece factory at Staples during Laker games. Not so much at Clipper games tho. Been to a few of those

^A fat Mexican feeling like a winner for watching the Lakers and going to the same game as a bunch of women who wouldn't piss on him if he was dying in a fire.

Thebesteva
01-27-2013, 09:53 PM
^A fat Mexican feeling like a winner for watching the Lakers and going to the same game as a bunch of women who wouldn't piss on him if he was dying in a fire.

You're right, they wont piss on me because I'm usually the one doing all the pissing.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrh5xeDoxH1qb0nyxo1_500.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-27-2013, 09:55 PM
You're right, they wont piss on me because I'm usually the one doing all the pissing.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrh5xeDoxH1qb0nyxo1_500.gif

This post makes it that much more obvious you're a low IQ'ed minority.

ElNono
01-27-2013, 09:57 PM

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 09:57 PM

:lol That just sums it up... Clipperfan goes to Staples to watch the game... Lakerfan goes to Staples either to get attention or to stare at women who are so far out of their league, it's not even funny...

baseline bum
01-27-2013, 10:01 PM

Especially since they're all fucking Raider fans anyways

Thebesteva
01-27-2013, 10:05 PM
:lol That just sums it up... Clipperfan goes to Staples to watch the game... Lakerfan goes to Staples either to get attention or to stare at women who are so far out of their league, it's not even funny...

Prior to Blake Griffin, there really was no such thing as a Clippers fan. With the exception of that faggot Clipper Daryl

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 10:10 PM
Prior to Blake Griffin, there really was no such thing as a Clippers fan. With the exception of that faggot Clipper Daryl

:lol Trying the exact same non-argument as StrengthAndHonor, which got shat on in this very thread

Latarian Milton
01-27-2013, 10:15 PM
im guessing one of the current top8 team will drop down the line (rockets most likely) to make room for either the lakers or mavs, so it's still too early to fold things up when the season is just barely half done, especially for the lakers who don't have a 1st rounder this year which means they have no reason to tank

Thebesteva
01-27-2013, 10:30 PM
:lol Trying the exact same non-argument as StrengthAndHonor, which got shat on in this very thread

It wasn't until the early 2000's when a new movement occured in LA. It happened coincedentally right around when same sex marriage became a huge issue in LA. Lots of the seats were filled with random people depressed about their lives, and needed to root for an underdog team that always gets jizzed on. The Clippers thus formed a small movement of fans that like being jizzed on by the Lakers.

Ultimately, when same sex marriage past in Los Angeles, and with the signing of Blake Griffin and his metrosexual flopping skills, the Clipper fan base is solid as of today. So there you have it, the Clipper nation is filled with Ellen Degeners and Jodie Foster types.

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 10:34 PM
It wasn't until the early 2000's when a new movement occured in LA. It happened coincedentally right around when same sex marriage became a huge issue in LA. Lots of the seats were filled with random people depressed about their lives, and needed to root for an underdog team that always gets jizzed on. The Clippers thus formed a small movement of fans that like being jizzed on by the Lakers.

Ultimately, when same sex marriage past in Los Angeles, and with the signing of Blake Griffin and his metrosexual flopping skills, the Clipper fan base is solid as of today. So there you have it, the Clipper nation is filled with Ellen Degeners and Jodie Foster types.
:sleep

Go back to Lakersground, your schtick is already old hat...

Thebesteva
01-27-2013, 10:40 PM
:sleep

Go back to Lakersground, your schtick is already old hat...

I'm on LG too, I'm double fisting.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-27-2013, 10:41 PM

Way to forced. Trying to hard.

dbreiden83080
01-27-2013, 10:49 PM
It took Kobe half the season to figure out playing like Allen Iverson was not going to make this team successful..

StrengthAndHonor
01-27-2013, 11:05 PM
:lmao:rollin
this is why the internet was invented.

as for my nig Kirby, it's always hilarious when he passes the ball and tries to be a leader just to prove he is capable of it. it reminds me of Ralph Fiennes in Schlinder's List, how he tries "pardoning" people just to prove he can, but we all know what's underneath.

That was an awesome flick. I remember that scene where he shot this kid for ruining his bath tub.

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 11:07 PM
Way to forced. Trying to hard.

Tbh, not a surprise that an LG faggot's joke stylings would resemble Kirby's love life... :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-27-2013, 11:14 PM
Tbh, not a surprise that an LG faggot's joke stylings would resemble Kirby's love life... :lol

Tbh, I thought you would have found my "Student has become the teacer" post in the Apple thread funnier :cry. Thought I really had something :cry

Calispursfan11
01-27-2013, 11:14 PM
Lakers win 2 games and everyone goes ape$hit lol. They're still not even close to the top. Gonna take more than one win against a good team to get them out of this hole.

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 11:16 PM
Tbh, I thought you would have found my "Student has become the teacer" post in the Apple thread funnier :cry. Thought I really had something :cry

I didn't see det one, tbh... :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-27-2013, 11:17 PM
I didn't see det one, tbh... :lol

It was a pic of Steve Jobs talking to that Cook guy or whoever the fuck their new CEO is with the "Student has become the teacher" caption :lol

LkrFan
01-28-2013, 02:47 AM
This post makes it that much more obvious you're a low IQ'ed minority.
:rollin

whitemamba
01-28-2013, 03:01 AM
It was a pic of Steve Jobs talking to that Cook guy or whoever the fuck their new CEO is with the "Student has become the teacher" caption :lol

cant get enough of it can you

DAF86
01-28-2013, 08:48 PM
Which is why an organized offensive scheme (like say the triangle offense) would have been a much better fit than the anarchic D'antoni offense. Keeps everybody much more in check.

DMC
01-28-2013, 11:14 PM

My lawn disagrees.

DMC
01-28-2013, 11:17 PM
Lakers win 2 games and everyone goes ape$hit lol. They're still not even close to the top. Gonna take more than one win against a good team to get them out of this hole.

It's not the two games. They always knew Kobe was a chucker, and he's shown a glimmer of hope that he might resort to balancing the scoring attack which everyone here knows means FUUUUUK for the rest of the league. It's amusing that they nut ride Kobe's stats then autofeltch when he stops taking 30 shots a game. It lets you know that their is no limitations to their fagdom.

Calispursfan11
01-29-2013, 02:14 AM
It's not the two games. They always knew Kobe was a chucker, and he's shown a glimmer of hope that he might resort to balancing the scoring attack which everyone here knows means FUUUUUK for the rest of the league. It's amusing that they nut ride Kobe's stats then autofeltch when he stops taking 30 shots a game. It lets you know that their is no limitations to their fagdom.

Concur on this one.

D12
01-29-2013, 05:08 AM
We are gonna go on a winning streak and that might propel us into the playoffs IF other teams help us out and we do our part.

Teams like the Spurs, OKC, and Clippers are gonna be doing everything to avoid us. It's gon be a mad scramble as teams shuffle into and out of the 1st and 2nd seed in order to avoid us. :lol

I tell you right now if we make the playoffs we will be a pack of wild rabid wolves looking for blood. You motherfuckers are gon start get scarrrred lmaoo

DMC
01-29-2013, 08:51 AM
We are gonna go on a winning streak and that might propel us into the playoffs IF other teams help us out and we do our part.

Teams like the Spurs, OKC, and Clippers are gonna be doing everything to avoid us. It's gon be a mad scramble as teams shuffle into and out of the 1st and 2nd seed in order to avoid us. :lol

I tell you right now if we make the playoffs we will be a pack of wild rabid wolves looking for blood. You motherfuckers are gon start get scarrrred lmaoo

The Spurs won't be able to avoid the Lakers in the playoffs. Some of them will be in the Staples Center during the Clippers games.

Raven
01-29-2013, 09:13 AM
it's amazing how delusional they can get.. they barely got away with a win when westbrick had perhaps his worst game ever even if he had like a hundred open shots.. they also beat a utah team with tinsley starting, enough said.. they do have a lot of talent, but they are still slow as fuck and still can't defend in transition, so what changed?

Stalin
01-29-2013, 03:38 PM

bro kate upton is so hot

LkrFan
01-30-2013, 02:36 AM
Hey mid, what's your assessment on Earl the Pearl Clark? 20/12 tonight against the probable ROY in a much needed W.

ElNono
01-30-2013, 02:47 AM
Hey mid, what's your assessment on Earl the Pearl Clark? 20/12 tonight against the probable ROY in a much needed W.

Davis only played 22 mins and droppped 18 pts on his ass... Clark played 35+...

LkrFan
01-30-2013, 02:50 AM
Davis only played 22 mins and droppped 18 pts on his ass... Clark played 35+...

Thanks Nono. Yeah, Davis is going to be nice. I like his game. Clark was a lotto pick, but up until this point has underperformed big time. I'm hoping that he continues to improve. The Lakers should be able to re-sign him on the cheap this offseason. Everyone knows the Lakers need to start developing and retaining young talent.

ElNono
01-30-2013, 03:01 AM
Thanks Nono. Yeah, Davis is going to be nice. I like his game. Clark was a lotto pick, but up until this point has underperformed big time. I'm hoping that he continues to improve. The Lakers should be able to re-sign him on the cheap this offseason. Everyone knows the Lakers need to start developing and retaining young talent.

He fits D'Antoni game... defense doesn't matter. I doubt he would be as valuable somewhere else.