PDA

View Full Version : OT: An Apology to the NBA forum

jeebus
01-27-2013, 09:36 PM
I have posted some fucked up shit in the past that may have been offensive to certain posters on this board.....

I would like it to be known that I have a drinking problem. Some already know this.

I sometimes drink a 12-pack or more a day by myself.

During those periods I have posted replies and topics that the next day I regret... sometimes avoiding certain locations like "The Club" because I have embarrased myself speaking out of tounge.

Ohh, I remember what I post, dont get me wrong... but I think on it the next day and feel really embarassed about it sometimes.

I have this same problem in real life... I speak my mind when I shouldnt be so forth-coming. I piss people off even when I dont intend to. It's in my nature to be fourthcoming.

I wont go into detail but I will admit I have a problem with alchohol, I cant remember the last day I went without a drink, and thats been over 10 years. It scares me, but I am not ready yet to face it.

I plead you to keep in mind this though... I Do NOT smoke cigarettes at work... It makes me sick having a cigarette until after 5pm and without a beer in hand... and as far as any alchohol is concerned, I dont have drinks during lunch unless my boss himself is buying them....

Its hard to explain... I can control myself during the work day, no problems, no cravings at all during the day.. either cigarettes or Beer.... but once work is done, all bets are off.

Im not some plastered fuck that caries a flask to work... I can do without... But I know I also have a problem with it.... The main problem with that is that I dont feel like Im ready to take the addiction on.

Im going to be 31 come March 10th.

I have sky dived, been mountain biking all over Texas and other states, Been Kayaking for the past 2 years on some of the best waters Texas has to offer, raced at Alamo Dragway and the new San Antonio Raceway... But here I am, still shitting my life away on alchohol....

Damn, I really need to take a hold of my life.

HI-FI
01-27-2013, 09:40 PM
:lol
whats the reference?

Venti Quattro
01-27-2013, 09:40 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2zdq7tv.gif

http://i45.tinypic.com/2po6snr.gif

http://i47.tinypic.com/9b9l43.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/zjtok9.gif

Reck
01-27-2013, 09:41 PM
This is so Avante style. :lol

jeebus
01-27-2013, 09:42 PM
Just an FYI, I posted this while I was drunk.

I have problems. :lol

Reck
01-27-2013, 09:45 PM
Just an FYI, I posted this while I was drunk.

I have problems. :lol

I see you went to Avante's ellipsis school. :lol

AussieFanKurt
01-27-2013, 09:48 PM
Who's this pasted from?

jeebus
01-27-2013, 09:49 PM
I see you went to Avante's ellipsis school. :lol
Drink every day, EVERY DAY, Until you are 30 and you still wont match me....

This is not a boast....

It's a warning...

Dont do it....

I started drinking heavily when I was 19yrs old.

You dont want it, trust me.

I used to be able to take the trails at O.P. Schnabel Park like they where nothing. Now? I can barely last 10 minutes of riding.

If your as old as I think you are, you will have the same mindset I had.... Seriously.... Dont take the road I took.

HI-FI
01-27-2013, 09:50 PM
jeebus branching out into strange, BUMP territory.

ElNono
01-27-2013, 09:52 PM
was that from phyzik?

jeebus
01-27-2013, 09:53 PM
was that from phyzik?
no, from the he:cryrt. this is a thread of healing.

but in all seriousness, yes, from phyzik :lol

ElNono
01-27-2013, 09:54 PM
jeebus bringing the old school stuff :tu

Venti Quattro
01-27-2013, 09:58 PM
So a "friend" of mine owes me money. He came over to my house the other day and soliticted my help. He said there was 10 bucks in it for me if I did 3 loads of laundry and washed all his dishes. I did it as fast as I could, about 2 hours after he asked, it was done. He was running out of tobacco, so I gave him the rest of my tobacco because he's a heavier smoker than I am. A little short on cash around this time of the month, he promised me that he'd have the money to me the next day. This was on Sunday. So, theoretically, by Monday I should have the money.

He says that he didn't get his check on Monday. Okay, I said, and I left it at that. I ask him again today, he says he has his check is here but he needs to get to the bank. Okay, I said, again. Tonight I go over to his apartment and he procedes to tell me that he spent my 10 dollars on something "we (his other friends) got some stuff and he didn't have the 10 dollars to pay me back." So he promises me the ten dollars on Wednesday. I have a busy day tomorrow so I won't find out until 4PM tomorrow if he's lying to me. He tells me to get a job because I don't make enough money. Well, if he'd pay me...

I've given a lot to this guy. He got meals at my apartment at least twice a week for six months last year. He didn't have cable so I let him watch whatever he wanted to watch, let him stay in my apartment from 6AM to 10PM every night and he was the one who left. When I went away on trips, he sometimes would have a key to let himself in. I subsequently found my VCR broken (brand-new). I even financed a tattoo about a year ago and it took him 8 months to get me 70 dollars for it. I even paid for the cream to keep it from becoming infected.

I want this "friend" out of my life. He's a user and he's found that the milk has gone sour on me so he's keeping other people a priority now that I don't have the cash to support his many habits. Because I don't get pissed and angry and curse in his face, he thinks I'm a pushoever. Some "friend."

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do you do this to other people?

jeebus
01-27-2013, 09:59 PM
So a "friend" of mine owes me money. He came over to my house the other day and soliticted my help. He said there was 10 bucks in it for me if I did 3 loads of laundry and washed all his dishes. I did it as fast as I could, about 2 hours after he asked, it was done. He was running out of tobacco, so I gave him the rest of my tobacco because he's a heavier smoker than I am. A little short on cash around this time of the month, he promised me that he'd have the money to me the next day. This was on Sunday. So, theoretically, by Monday I should have the money.

He says that he didn't get his check on Monday. Okay, I said, and I left it at that. I ask him again today, he says he has his check is here but he needs to get to the bank. Okay, I said, again. Tonight I go over to his apartment and he procedes to tell me that he spent my 10 dollars on something "we (his other friends) got some stuff and he didn't have the 10 dollars to pay me back." So he promises me the ten dollars on Wednesday. I have a busy day tomorrow so I won't find out until 4PM tomorrow if he's lying to me. He tells me to get a job because I don't make enough money. Well, if he'd pay me...

I've given a lot to this guy. He got meals at my apartment at least twice a week for six months last year. He didn't have cable so I let him watch whatever he wanted to watch, let him stay in my apartment from 6AM to 10PM every night and he was the one who left. When I went away on trips, he sometimes would have a key to let himself in. I subsequently found my VCR broken (brand-new). I even financed a tattoo about a year ago and it took him 8 months to get me 70 dollars for it. I even paid for the cream to keep it from becoming infected.

I want this "friend" out of my life. He's a user and he's found that the milk has gone sour on me so he's keeping other people a priority now that I don't have the cash to support his many habits. Because I don't get pissed and angry and curse in his face, he thinks I'm a pushoever. Some "friend."

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do you do this to other people?
btw, this isn't copied from the forum. just an fyi.

baseline bum
01-27-2013, 10:06 PM

Now you gotta make a crytika of crytikas.

irishock
01-27-2013, 10:11 PM
Apologies are accepted.

ffadicted
01-27-2013, 10:22 PM
goddamn it you guys are all fucking weird lol

KaiRMD1
01-27-2013, 10:23 PM
You need to accept Straight Edge into your life.

Juggity
01-27-2013, 10:29 PM
Crytika levels reaching critical

Venti Quattro
01-27-2013, 10:30 PM
Crytika levels reaching crytical

Latarian Milton
01-27-2013, 10:33 PM
no need to apologize when there're far worse posters around here. you have all my mercies brah and i know drinking problems ain't nothing good to your health. you may as well try weed or shit when you get bored next time, drugs will for sure give u more pleasure then alcohol tbh

redzero
01-27-2013, 10:45 PM
I would have had no idea judging from his posts.

DeadlyDynasty
01-27-2013, 10:51 PM
I used to enjoy the alcoholic-phyzik bashing until I learned he killed 3 people (real people, not Iraqi children)...then I became part of his support group.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-27-2013, 10:55 PM
I used to enjoy the alcoholic-phyzik bashing until I learned he killed 3 people (real people, not Iraqi children)...then I became part of his support group.

Wait, really?

DeadlyDynasty
01-27-2013, 10:56 PM
Yeah, home invasion.

redzero
01-27-2013, 10:58 PM
lel

Was he the one who lit those people up? I remember DD making a thread asking posters if they killed anybody, and somebody claimed they shot a bunch of home intruders.

jeebus
01-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Ehh.... Im not gonna go psycho on anyone. Im stronger than that. Im just venting.

I just want you guys to know, when I post shit late at night, Im most likely drunk and dont mean anything by it. Thats all.

Dont take it personal.

I respect everyones opinions on any topic we have here... sometimes I get carried away.... I may talk shit in the "heat of the moment" but that doesnt mean I dont respect their position in regards to the topic.

I've been a huge prick to Mouse over the past year, doesnt mean I hate the man though. He can believe in the blacksuits if he wants. :lol I'd have a beer with any of you though.

redzero
01-27-2013, 11:50 PM
I wish that mouse would try to break into his house.

benefactor
01-28-2013, 08:02 AM
Yeah, home invasion.
I remember that thread. Shocked the shit out of me when he came out and said it.

Leetonidas
01-28-2013, 12:49 PM
I don't usually make threads like this, so...I dunno. Yeah. So, my girlfriend and two of our friends are at my house, we're in the basement playing Guitar Hero, and we decide, "O hai, let's go get some caffeine!" So, I offer to drive, offering my mom's minivan on the grounds that it can comfortably seat the most people. I barely have the van out the driveway when my mom calls and screams at me, "Get the van back in the garage right now, god damn you, etc etc." So, I do, then she demands the keys to my car, I refuse, and she drags me upstairs so my dad can join in the yelling at me. Keep in mind, my mother also threatened to "kick my ass" over the phone. So, I go upstairs, and I admit, point blank, in clear wording, that I made a mistake, that I wasn't thinking, and I apologized. Not good enough. So, as I'm trying to talk, my mom keeps cutting me off, prompting me to tell her, "No, you shut the fuck up and let me talk." My father responds with that admonitory finger...thing, and I lose it. I grab my dad's finger and push him back. He yells at me, "Get out of the house, get out of the house, get out of the house." So, I start down the stairs, and my parents are still yelling at me. I respond simply, "No, I'm getting out of the house." I run outside, slam the door and *scream* "FUCK!" as loud as I can, and scratch my own face up to shit, actually drawing a little blood. So, we pile into my friend's car, we go to Wal-Mart, and the whole time, my girlfriend's holding both my hands to keep me from hurting myself again. We get our shit, and head back to my house to pick stuff up, because A) one of my friends has a laptop and a guitar at my house and B) I'm not staying in that house tonight. So, I grab some clothes, work clothes, and some other stuff, and head down the stairs. My parents both try to dissuade me, unsuccessfully, and I'm about a 10 minute walk away at another friend's house.

Which leaves me with no set-in-stone safe place to go to for the next few days, because apparently when my father said "Get out of the house," he meant "Get out of the house until you calm down." Either way, I'm probably going to be crashing from place to place for a while, all without a set of wheels of my own. The only bright side, is that one of the people who was present for this tonight, told me his dad is going to rent a second house behind theirs once it's finished, something I have offered to do, because I now know for sure I need out of the house in which, a week ago, my dad compared me to cancer. I suppose I want to ask you to pray for me, but in my current mental state, I don't think I deserve it. At the very least, it can do me no harm.

whitemamba
01-28-2013, 01:32 PM
I don't usually make threads like this, so...I dunno. Yeah. So, my girlfriend and two of our friends are at my house, we're in the basement playing Guitar Hero, and we decide, "O hai, let's go get some caffeine!" So, I offer to drive, offering my mom's minivan on the grounds that it can comfortably seat the most people. I barely have the van out the driveway when my mom calls and screams at me, "Get the van back in the garage right now, god damn you, etc etc." So, I do, then she demands the keys to my car, I refuse, and she drags me upstairs so my dad can join in the yelling at me. Keep in mind, my mother also threatened to "kick my ass" over the phone. So, I go upstairs, and I admit, point blank, in clear wording, that I made a mistake, that I wasn't thinking, and I apologized. Not good enough. So, as I'm trying to talk, my mom keeps cutting me off, prompting me to tell her, "No, you shut the fuck up and let me talk." My father responds with that admonitory finger...thing, and I lose it. I grab my dad's finger and push him back. He yells at me, "Get out of the house, get out of the house, get out of the house." So, I start down the stairs, and my parents are still yelling at me. I respond simply, "No, I'm getting out of the house." I run outside, slam the door and *scream* "FUCK!" as loud as I can, and scratch my own face up to shit, actually drawing a little blood. So, we pile into my friend's car, we go to Wal-Mart, and the whole time, my girlfriend's holding both my hands to keep me from hurting myself again. We get our shit, and head back to my house to pick stuff up, because A) one of my friends has a laptop and a guitar at my house and B) I'm not staying in that house tonight. So, I grab some clothes, work clothes, and some other stuff, and head down the stairs. My parents both try to dissuade me, unsuccessfully, and I'm about a 10 minute walk away at another friend's house.

Which leaves me with no set-in-stone safe place to go to for the next few days, because apparently when my father said "Get out of the house," he meant "Get out of the house until you calm down." Either way, I'm probably going to be crashing from place to place for a while, all without a set of wheels of my own. The only bright side, is that one of the people who was present for this tonight, told me his dad is going to rent a second house behind theirs once it's finished, something I have offered to do, because I now know for sure I need out of the house in which, a week ago, my dad compared me to cancer. I suppose I want to ask you to pray for me, but in my current mental state, I don't think I deserve it. At the very least, it can do me no harm.

stopped reading when i saw the word girlfriend, knew this was a bull shit story right away

Cry Havoc
01-28-2013, 01:45 PM
stopped reading when i saw the word girlfriend, knew this was a bull shit story right away

wm with the rare goods. :lol

whitemamba
01-28-2013, 02:01 PM
wm with the rare goods. :lol

:toast

Leetonidas
01-28-2013, 02:01 PM
tbh considering he liked men also i was pretty surprised at the claim as well

DMC
01-28-2013, 06:38 PM
:toast

Not sure that's a compliment.

BUMP
01-28-2013, 07:43 PM
I wish that mouse would try to break into his house.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/3583649_o.gif

whitemamba
01-28-2013, 10:11 PM
Not sure that's a compliment.

not sure it matters

phoenix219
01-29-2013, 05:34 PM
wowwwww